I will love you forever ...

Journey of love

 

Chapter 11

I will love you forever …

 

Hyun Joong drove fast to the hospital and rushed So Min to the  emergency room….

 

“ Let her go , Sir! Sir! Don’t worry we will take care of her” the nurse said. She looked at him and can see the concern and love… Wish my love will look at me the same way … well that is another story … Focus Oh Hani … your at work silly!

 Hyun Joong never felt this scared while looking at So Min.

 “Please ,please doctor … what’s is wrong with her … she is not waking up and she looks so pale.”

 “ Sir, we are doing everything we can. Nurse Oh Hani please bring this man to the lounge to wait. Will need to make some test” Dr.Baek Seung Jo said and looked at the girl before him … is it? Is it? … So Min is that you? …

 “Nurse, please tell me the results right away. I will wait for here.”. Hyun Joong dialled the number of So Min’s family and Kim Bum.

 

Dr Baek Seung Jo thoughts …

 “ So Min , you’ll be ok … you have to be ok … don’t be scared.” Sweat formed Seung Jo’s eyebrow as he conducts the test … He is aware of So Min’s condition …

 

Flashback…

 “ So Min , you are going back to Korea? I will miss you here in Paris. You’re my favourite patient….. very noisy, complaining a lot etc. etc” Baek Seung Jo teased .

 “ Ya! I want to get home you know.Plus you will be going back there too in a few months. Plus I was your best patient … ” So Min cheerfully said when she found out she is ok.

 They became best of friends when they were in Paris. Dr.Baek was the best doctor and was assigned to her case. Although the tumour is gone they are still figuring out some mysteries about her condition.

 

Back to present …

 So Min woke up … she was dazed and the as her eyes get clear … she saw Seung Jo.

 “ Huh ? where am I?” So Min remembered that she was with Hyun Joong awhile ago .

 Seung Jo can see that she was getting agitated and quickly said ..

 “So Min relax my lo…uhhmm ahemm. Ya! Told you to take care of yourself out there. Relax So Min your parents are on there way and your friend is waiting outside … let me get him” Seung Jo almost slipped…

 

So Min held the arm of Seung Jo.

 

“Wait! Seung Jo what did you tell him? Does he know … Why is this happening to me? ”

 Seung Jo can’t bear to see So Min this way … “ I did’nt tell him anything yet. I never left your side. I sent Nurse Oh Hani to go with him and wait. ” he sighed

“ So Min, we can’t explain your condition. All your test shows that your tumour is all gone. All your vitals are ok except that your heart was exceptionally beating fast which caused the blood to pump in your brain causing dizziness and passing out. We don’t know what triggered it …” his voice trailed and he noticed that So Min was blushing … then he put the two and two together and realized that …

 

“Umm I would appreciate Seung Jo if you don’t tell anyone about this especially my friend and my parents. I don’t want them to worry. I feel fine now. My friend does’nt know that I had a tumour and got treated back in Europe. Please don’t tell him anything…” “ I will tell him it’s just PMS yup that’s what it is …” So Min was ranting of possible excuses.

 

“ Great at the rate I’m going … I’ll probably die a …” So Min sarcastically thought.

 

“ Maybe you should just tell him the truth … he is the one So Min … the one who inspired you to get well right?” Seung Jo finally realized sadly … Although he loves So Min … he knows he is not the one to make So Min happy.He can’t help but tease So Min for the last time …

 

“Ya! You better get well ok … and the next time your heart starts fluttering like that you calm yourself first … relax and just go with the flow …Your perfectly healthy So Min so you take care and be happy!”

 

“Thanks Seung Jo” So Min blushed and hugged Seung Jo. So Min knows that Seung Jo loves her but she already gave her heart to Hyun Joong a long time ago.

 

“ Doctor Baek … ” Nurse Oh Hani went inside and saw them hugging, Hyun Joong came in the same time. Oh Hani so shocked and hurt cause this is the first time he saw Seung Jo be this affectionate and sweet to a girl … she can’t help but mumble and ran out of the room to cry.

 Seung Jo seeing Oh Hani cry realized that he loves Oh Hani all this time and rushed out to tell her this .

 

As both doctor and nurse left leaving So Min and Hyun Joong in the room.

 

“Are you ok? … you gave me a scare” Hyun Joong said softly and touched So Min’s hands.

“ Umm yeah I’m ok … It was just PMS and my migraine … I forgot to take my medicine.” So Min said and squeezed Hyun Joong’s hand.

 

“Ya! Why do you go running around forgetting your medicine and scaring me like that …. Pabo!” Hyun Joong screamed.

So Min got mad cause Hyun Joong just called her stupid … she threw the pillow at him. “ Ya! Is that a way to treat a sick person… I hate you … I hate you.”

 

“ No you don’t … hehehehe …” Hyun Joong became serious and said …

 

“ So Min, will you be mine? … I will love you forever…” Hyun Joong looked at her intently waiting for her response … when …

 

“ So Min my dear are you ok ? …” So Min’s parents came in …

 

Hyun Joong did not hear So Min’s answer …

 

Author’s Note:

Should I continue or start with something new? Too short? Help please and be a friend. Thanks.