Kiss in the rain

Journey of love

Kiss in the Rain heart

 So Min slowly looked up and found … Kim Bum holding out an umbrella for her .

 “I saw what happened. Don’t mind Hyun Joong, he is my bestfriend but he is probably just in a bad mood. Please don’t cry So Min!” Kim Bum wiped the tears in her eyes.

 So Min realized that Kim Bum is very sweet and she weakly smiled at him.

 “Was Hyun Joong right? Do I really like him? What’s not to like, he is handsome like Hyun Joong, he has a great body like Hyun Joong, he dances and sing very well like Hyun Joong, very sports minded like Hyun Joong… Wait a minute WHY AM I comparing Kim Bum to that Jerk ” So Min thought.

 “ Thanks Kim Bum” She shyly looked at him. They gazed at each other and slowly their heads came closer … their lips almost touching … they were about to kiss when …

 BEEP BEEP!

 So Min saw the grey BMW of Hyun Joong and as she looked back at Kim Bum … he closed the gap and kissed her … So Min surprised since this was her first kiss opened … Kim Bum thinking she likes it deepened the kiss and their tongues touched… So Min closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling … “Am I in love? Gosh my first kiss … so romantic” She thought.

 ZOOOM ZOOOM ! They both looked out and saw Hyun Joong driving away in a fast speed.

 Kim Bum said “ So Min please tell me you will be my girl. I have courted you for 2 months now and I really really like you.” He gave him his sweetest handsome smile.

 So Min continued to look at Hyun Joong’s car … “ That jerk did not even apologized! Oh wait Kim Bum asked me if I would like to be her girl … should I say yes???? ”

 So Min looked at Kim Bum and said “ I’m sorry Kim Bum, I like you more than I like any other guy but I… I’m just not ready… please wait and will give you my answer on my birthday… please understand”

 “Ok So Min, I’ll wait. Few more weeks to go and it’s your 18th birthday. Let’s go and I will walk you home.” He kissed her again but this time on her cheek.

 They walked hand in hand going home.

 -------------------------------------------------*****----------------------------------------

Hyun Joong drove very fast away from the park . He was so mad … so confused … then he stopped the car.

 “ Ommo, am I in love with So Min” Hyun joong said to himself … “This can’t be ! The great Kim Hyun Joong never falls in love. ! What have I done ” .  Hyun Joong realized the reason why he was mean it’s because he likes So Min .  He remembered seeing So Min and Kim Bum kissing in the rain …

 “What should he do? Should I tell her?” this was the last thoughts he had before continuing to drive .