Chapter 8

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

Would be it okay between a Demon and a Human?

I did not have any issues with Demons but I found it weird. But that would something to brood about later. I had more pressing matter on hand. Sulli and Sunny....They insisted to visit me at my current place of abode. I could not reject them since they were my best friends or rather sisters and they were just being concerned for me....

But how would I introduce these 9 pretty boys to them? I doubted the guys would be willing to meet Sulli and Sunny.

I was playing with my food during dinner time and I stolen several glances at Leteuk. If Leteuk agreed, everything would be settled.

"Sungmin, why is wrong? You seem to have no appetite." Leteuk looked at me.

I shook my head," I am fine..." I still could not bring up the question.

"Just speak what is on your mind." Leteuk smiled at me. From his looks, it seemed that he was assuring me that he would not be angry with what I am going to say.

"Er, my best friends want to come over here to visit me." I blurted out in a single breathe.

"Are they the 2 girls whom you are always with?" Kangin queried and I nodded. I turned and waited for Leteuk's reply.

"We do not want to be in touch with other humans. Beside, there is a barrier shielding the house which does not allow other to see it. Are you sure that your best friends will not freak out?" Leteuk spoke in a serious tone.

"Please... Leteuk... Just this one time."  I pleaded with Leteuk and looked at the others for help.

Siwon spoke up," There will be no harm in disabling the shield for a short while, right?"

Eunhyuk also added," If they are willing to keep it a secret that they came here. I do not see any problem. "

I was so touched by Siwon's and Eunhyuk's help. They were good people, er Demons I meant.

Slowly, everyone was giving their views and opinions.

"Young master's friends must be good people too." Wookie looked so innocently cute when he said that and it was enough to convince the rest.

Donghae was still being playful," Come on Leteuk. Stop being so paranoid and serious okay."

"I can prepare some tea and snacks, maybe dinner too for them together with Wookie. " Heechul clapped his hands. 

"You guys are going to spoilt Sungmin rotten bit time!" Leteuk sighed.

"For this, Leteuk you are also guilty of it." Heechul chuckled.

Leteuk glared at Heechul and faked a cough. He turned to Kyuhyun whom had been silent all this while," What do you say Kyuhyun?"

"I have no objection." Kyuhyun answered straight. 

Leteuk sighed again," Even Kyuhyun also agrees, what more can I say? Let resume with our dinner. Sungmin, you can bring your friends here tomorrow."

I smirked," Leteuk, I knew you will agree. So you do not have to act like this.....  Keke."

"Is there something you fail to tell us?" Leteuk narrowed his eyes at me.

Huh? I was puzzled with Leteuk's words.

"What about this paper?" Leteuk waved a crumpled paper and crossed his arms in front of his chest, waiting to Interrogate me. 

I had a close look when Leteuk put it on the table. Oh wasn't this the letter that I torn down from the notice board today? I think I just stuffed it inside my bag but how come Leteuk discovered it? Aishi, I should have dispose off it earlier.

"This is just a prank." I tried to explain to Leteuk by lying. I did not want them to worry about me.

"This is way too much to be a prank!" A chilly coldness flashed in Leteuk's eyes.

"Er, you really understand the content of it? It is profound for you guys to understand." It was written in modern words and phrases and how could they understood it?

"Sungmin, all along this is how you look at us?" Leteuk sighed helplessly.

I was lost for words. I admitted that they were Demons which lived for a long time and so they had the ancient thinking. I believed I had made a wrong judgement on this.

"All of us except for Wookie lived a few hundred years. Kyuhyun and me lived much longer than that. We had been living amongst the humans for so long and naturally we knew Human's language, thinking and culture." Leteuk glared at me and pointed to the paper," Who did this?"

I remained silent still. I did not know what and how to reply to Leteuk. I did not want to let everyone to be angry and I could forsee very bad things would happen if I told them the truth.

"You guys who fetched Singmin, have you not notice that someone followed you?" Seeing my silence, Leteuk targeted at the others.

Aishi, they understood the content but their thinking was still old fashioned. Especially Leteuk because he was throwing a temper now....

"There were a lot of people around and their scent was the same and so...." Kangin spoke first since he the one who fetched me most of the time.

Oh my god, did Leteuk had to be this serious?

"Aishi, this is just a prank and so let's forget it..." To be honest, I was a bit furious when I saw the letter initially. However, it was a prank pulled by an immature individual.

"Sungmin, are you bothered?"

I replied to Leteuk earnestly," Yes for the people whom I valued."

Leteuk was silent and so did everyone.

"I do not care what others' view on me and it is not important. To me, it mattered most to me is how you guys viewed me." I wanted to stress to them that this was just a trivial matter only.

The guys exchanged looks amongst themselves.

"It was so touching to hear it from you. I felt that I was treated to the sweetest honey..." Donghae winked at me.

I might like it if Donghae's expression was less suggestive. (Cough cough)

"Young master, we are people that you valued. Will you be with us forever?" Wookie looked up at me with his large dark and innocent eyes.

I smiled widely at him," Yes."

"But you will get married one day, right?" Wookie seemed to have a lot of questions.

"Why don't I marry one of you guys then?" I thought they would be amused at my joke but on their faces were shockness. Even Wookie was looking at me with his jaws dropping and eyes blinking several times.

"Are you serious with what you just said?" Leteuk was the first to break the silence.

"Young master, you had seen Kyuhyun's real form right? And... How can you say so freely like this?" Heechul looked at me in a confused looks.

I peeped at Kyuhyun and wanted to see his expression... I saw that Kyuhyun was anticipating with my reply.

"Well, it did scare me. But I really want to remain together with all of you. And I promise that I will try to accept your true forms and not be so afraid." I nodded my head furiously to show my sincerity.

"It is natural that you are scared. But after seeing our true forms and yet wanted to be with us.... That is not easy." Siwon crossed his fingers and looked at me.

"Sungmin, I hope you have think through carefully about it. This is no joking matter. But are you being bullied in school?" Leteuk steered back to the real topic. I could really feel that they cared a lot for me.

"Aishi, this is by some jealous girls which I can cope with." I waved off.

"Jealousy? With who..."

Once this question poped out, everyone was staring at me and Leteuk's look was the scariest.

"Leteuk, why did you have do much questions? You are just like a ahjuma interested in some gossips. I can handle my matter and so you guys need not be worried. I can go to school myself so there is no need for anyone to me. I am going to bed early because the school anniversary celebration is tomorrow." I think the best way to make my escape.

Though I appreciated Leteuk's concern , I still wanted some privacy to myself.

                                                    *********************************************************************************************************

I woke up very early the next day because I had to go to school for early preparation. 

I expected that it would be crowded as the parents were all be attending. My class was having a cafe concept which was to serve food and beverage. When we decided on this concept, some in the class voiced out that it was not innovative while some commented that they had no experienced on it. Well I had worked as waitress and I knew what to do. Looking around us, there were a lot of classes doing horror house, fortune telling and movie themed.

Our class worked out a roster and I needed to be working for 2 hours because I had a play to perform later. 

The classroom was beautifully transformed into a cosy cafe looks. The tables were rearranged and nice table cloth draped over them. There was a small vase of flower on each table and we had prepared some delicious cookies and pastries.

"Minnie, why do I get the feeling that you had been a waitress before? My legs are aching badly." Sulli was whining to me while rubbing her poor legs.

"Sulli, just hang on. Someone will be relieving us soon." I consoled Sulli.

It had been just 1 hour and Sulli was complaining. On the other hand, Sunny was doing well, fast and precise and efficiently.

Sulli resumed with her work but I could still hear her soft whining voice, and grumbles.

Loud shrieks from far startled us. Soon, the shrieks was getting louder and louder. Some rushed to the windows to check for the cause of the commotion.

I was curious as well and I squeezed myself through the crowd situated at the windows. I thought that I had seen this image somewhere and very soon within my sights appeared some familiar sihouttes.

Oh my god! Please let this be a dream! Why were they here in my school? I did not tell them about the open house of the school anniversary celebration at all. Why couldn't they just stayed at home and had to come here to get into troubles especially they were all so handsome looking. I decided to fake ignorance and went back to wipe the table. Out of sight out of mind. 

A few minutes later, those figures appeared outside my classroom and came in. The whole class became a mad house! Even the classmates from the other classes came here as well!

Oh my god! All 9 of them turned up! Really, I counted. All of them were in very unique Demonic attired and hair colours. 7 of them were georgeous and suave looking, 1 was a cutie pie and one was looking very pretty like a female. I bet they had caused numerous girls to faint or having nose bleed.

"Sungmin, you.... like doing this?" Leteuk looked at me as I was holding onto a tray and was in a waitress uniform.

If look could kill, I had been killing them over and over again.

"Please take a sit." I did not respond to Leteuk. I pointed to some empty tables. I waited for all of them to settle down before taking out my note pad and pen to take their orders," What do you like to have?"

"Are you not happy that we came? Young master?" Heechul spoke and immediately made everyone whispering.

"I told you all to call me by my name when we are outside! I had said this N times already." I hissed at them.

"I...." Heechul saw that I was mad and he was feeling uneasy.

Aishi, it was just a mistake and why am I like picking on Heechul huh?

"Hello, I am Minnie's friend and my name is Sunny." Sunny approached us and introduced herself calmly.

"Hi handsome guys, I am Sulli." Sulli was fangirling them.

"Hello to you two. We are happy to invite you over to our place later." Leteuk smiled gracefully.

"Minnie? It sounded do cute." Donghae squealed when he back hugged me suddenly.

"Ya, stop your nonsense and don't you dare touch Sungmin again!" Yesung came and pried Donghae away from me and Donghae was struugling against Yesung's headlock.

Sunny took a step forward to Leteuk," Well, we are just concerned over Minnie and wanted to know if she is doing well. I hope that you do not mind talking about it."

I really admired Sunny for she could be so calm and cool when facing them all.

Leteuk was very handsome especially his blond hair and golden iris, his smile could electrify anyone....

"No problem." Leteuk seemed to have good impression of Sunny and it was very rare for him to display such a smile.

"You guys just stay here for a while more. I am finishing my duty in another ...." I looked at watch," 15 minutes." I sighed. Since the guys came all the way here and I couldn't be so heartless to chase them away.

After I am done with my duties , I brought them all to an empty classroom and closed the door.

"Why are you guys here?" I started interrogating them.

"Because you wouldn't tell us about your school life, so we decided to drop by to have a look. It is so coincident that your school is having open house...." Yesung started blabbering out.

"Why all 9 of you? Are you guys so free?"

"Yes." 

"Yup."

"Ya."

"Yeah."

"Right"

"Bingo"

Before I could react, they replied with the similiar answers.

"Do you know that you all created a big uproar here? Just one of you here is enough to create havoc and there are 9 of you here. My school will turn upside down." I did not know if my school will turn upside down but I believed I am.

"Sungmin, calm down. I also wanted to find out what happen. To see if you are coping well in school?  I am not so sure with the content of the letter after Leteuk explained to us all and I had the urge to murder the culprit!" 

When this words came out from the emotionless Kyuhyun, the warmness instantly became chilly. It was not so dramatic with that pieces of paper.