Chapter 20

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

"Oh what a pretty one here." Though I knew that there were a lot of Demons here, I am not surprised since I met quite a few. However, looking at the hideous bunch in my sight, I felt disgusted and goosebumps appeared all over me.

Seo was not terrified at all and she was so calm that she did not move....

"I want to speak to Geng!" Seo spoke calmly.

Who was Geng? I did not seen to have heard of this name but Geng should be a Demon, right?

"Geng? If you are looking for some company, we can be so for you babe." One of the black furry Demon spoke while he drooled over Seo.

"I am not interested." Seo was still calm and I started to admired her. She was so brave and definitely someone worthy of Kyuhyun.

Suddenly a furry arm grabbed Seo's slim waist. "Release your dirty hand now!" I shouted and all the Demons looked at my direction. "If you wish to live, scram now!" I looked at them with an irritated expression.

"Yo, it must be our lucky day because two pretty babes are here." A crow lookalike Demon smiled lecherously at me.

"Boss, this woman smell of Demon." Another monkey lookalike Demon raised his voice.

I pulled out my dagger and flashed a deadly glance," I will not show any mercy...."

"We are not scared of a pretty kitty." The Demons started to advance towards me.

"Stop right there!" A distinct loud voice sounded and I found it familiar. I turned towards the owner of the voice and saw a figure in all-white. Yoochun? Why was he here?

"Lord Yoochun?"

"Get your ugly faces out of my sight now!" The bunch of Demons scrambled off quickly. I tensed up and guarded against him. Yoochun merely looked at me," I meant no harm. It was Kyuhyun who ask me to watch over you."

"Even if Kyuhyun forgave you, I am still not forgiving you." I averted my gaze from Yoochun and started to check on Seo," Who are you looking for? Maybe I can help you?"

"I......I want to find Geng."

"Geng? What did you want to find him for?" Yoochun was curious.

Seo remained silent, not speaking a word but she was trembling....

"It's none of your business!" I glared at Yoochun and blamed him for scaring Seo.

Yoochun frowned and sounded unfriendly," You don't be misunderstood. It's Kyuhyun who begged me for help and I barely agreed based on our old friendship. I promised him that I will watch over you during his absence."

Looking at Yoochun's awkward expression, I guessed that he had thought over everything. Kyuhyun was following the Dark Angel's instruction and he was not in the wrong. Furthermore, Yoochun had hit Kyuhyun and he should have vent out his anger

"I don't need a babysitter and I don't need your help." I snorted. I looked at Seo and then at Yoochun," You know Geng?"

"I thought someone do not require my help?" My blood boiled when I heard Yoochun's reply.

"Fine! I will find Henry and ask him." I pulled Seo's hand and started to walk to my cave.

"Hey, you don't just walk off like this. I will help you. Follow me." Yoochun stopped us from leaving. I saw him walking towards the west.

It was queer. I sensed movement and the Demonic aura but I did not see any Demon.... Could it because Yoochun was here and the Demons  were  scared of him? We came to a place which I found it to be familiar. It was only that I saw the Tangerine tree and the flowers that I recalled that I came here yesterday. Was Geng staying here? But wasn't the Tangerine tree belonged to that Zhou Mi fella?

"Oh rare guest indeed."

I saw someone in Purplish robe and an eye patch over one of his eyes. I saw him yesterday. The Zhou Mi guy next to him seemed to be annoyed in seeing me and he was glaring at me....

"Geng, someone looking for you." Yoochun spied at Seo.

So this guy in Purplush robe was Geng? I was surprised that Seo knew him.

"You?" Geng knitted his eyebrows and seemed frustrated," What do you want?"

"Pleaae don't leave me......" Seo's begging voice rang in my ears and I did not know why my heart seemed to suffer from a huge blow.

"Wait.... Don't tell me that you like this guy?" I pulled Seo's wrist in a boorish manner. I could not accept what I had heard. Seo was the girl that Kyuhyun fell in love with and she should be in love with Kyuhyun!

"My gratitude to you for bringing me here." Seo smiled sweetly at me and bowed her head slightly.

I think I am going to explode due to anger. At this ancient time, there was also love triangle! Plus the love triangle involved human and Demons! It was getting too complicated....

"Go back! Just go back to where you came from." Geng replied coldly.

"I will be getting married in 5 days' time....." Seo was lost for words and her sorrow could be heard in her voice.

"So? Are you inviting me to your wedding?" Geng smirked while Seo was trying hard to control her tears.

"Yes but to invite you to Hell!" I interrupted.

"Tsk tsk how can a lady talk in such a unrefined manner? Well Kyuhyun is not here...." I felt Zhou Mi was implying something and I felt uneasy.

"So what about the way I talk? At least my souls and hands are clean unless yours." Zhou Mi turned into a mute the moment I yelled at him.

"Look woman, don't be too much or else I will eat you up." My chin was grabbed by Geng harshly and I felt pain. Plus this manner seemed that he was flirting with me.

I inserted my index finger into my mouth and was about to bite it when Yoochun stopped me," Dark Angel Lord will detect it and you should not display your power. Don't worry, I am here."

Geng and Zhou Mi looked at me with a confused look.

"I told you that I don't need your help." I fixed myself and glanced at Geng and Zhou Mi," Don't think too lowly of me that I will be scare of you! I had lived with several powerful Demons before."

Geng took a few steps past me and spoke to Seo," I have said this before, we can't be together because we are from different worlds..."

"Shut your excuses. You don't let fate control you! You should be the one to control your own fate!" I felt it was unfair for Seo," But it's him who is unworthy of you. Seo. So forget about him and do not  tangle your life with him anymore...."

Yoochun came and pulled me away," This is her affair and you should not meddle into it."

" You think I like to be poke my nose here, but because...." I felt uncomfortable and sensed that something was not quite right but I could not pinpoint it.

"Can you help me?" Seo blinked at me with her sad doe like eyes. Her eyes were no longer cold and determined but softer and begging.

Seeing Seo like this made me pissed off. What was so great about this Geng fella? His attitude ! " He don't like you. If he does, he would not treat you like this. If you really do not mind his background then nothing can stop you two from being together but it's him who...."

"I am not asking for anything but just to stay by Geng's side......" Seo shook her head.

I was stunned, I was ever like Seo with a similar wish. Just purely wanting to be by Kyuhyun's side.

"Seo, just do what your heart tells you and no one or anything can stop you." I gave up. I was thinking if I am betraying Kyuhyun by advising Seo like this. But I also did not know what to do.

Maybe there would still be a way for thing to turn out well.

"If you are not leaving, I shall go away. I hate human who clinge onto me like a leech. I don't recall that I owed you anything plus, nothing about you make me like you." I did not sense that Geng was joking but I somehow felt that that was not what he really meant and he was trying to hide something. I hate to think further because it was giving me a headache.

"I gave up and I am going back to rest. I leave it to you guys to resolve all this."

The skies turned dark and I could hear the howling sound of the wild beasts. I am not worried because Demon could not get into my cave and let alone wild beasts. Henry was accompanying me but it was more like guarding over me. Yoochun was outside the cave. It appeared that he was serious with the promise that he made with Kyuhyun.

"Henry, call Yoochun in. I am okay with it...."

"It's okay. Lord Yoochun can absorb the Moon essence while he stood guard outside." Henry smiled. Though I did not quite get it, it should be a good thing and so I just leave it.

Because I was thinking over Seo and her issue, I had insomnia. If Seo was going to get married then her groom must be a human. However, she like Geng and refused to get married. No wonder I was forcefully taken back by Seo's servant from the forest was probably due to this.

Coming back to this, did we resemble each other? Even if so, our characters were like Heaven and Earth..... I would be going back soon and what would happen to Kyuhyun after I return back to my time?

Kyuhyun loved Seo but if Seo chose to be with someone else..... What would happen to the Kyuhyun in the thousand years' later?

No! I could not allow this to happen! I knew it was selfish of me but I had to do this....

It was dark and freezing cold due to the strong wind. I could not even gauge the direction in the forest.

"Where are you going?"

"To find Geng." I continued walking.

Yoochun followed me and he did not advise me which way was the correct way. Damn it!

I stopped and glared at Yoochun," You take the lead."

Yoochun did not say anything but gave me a amused smirk. Thereafter he walked past me.

I was still a bit puzzled. Yoochun had a huge grudge against Kyuhyun not long ago but why did Kyuhyun asked Yoochun to watch over me? And why did Yoochun agreed? I did not really understand how a Demon think.

"Smell of blood...."

I heard Yoochun's low hiss and I ran ahead to check.

A heavy flora scent greeted me but the sight was terrorizing and my heart seemed to stop. Just like the red flowers which decorated the soil, a large patch of blood shook all my senses....