Chapter 13

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

"Sungmin?" A familiar voice sounded and soon a shadow came near me, helping me up.

"Kyu?" The red haired sissy called out to Kyuhyun.

kyuhyun turned his head and his eyes were burning with fury. After seeing the person closely, Kyuhyun was atonished and he blurted out," Max?" Kyuhyun started roaring," What have you done to Sungmin?"

"Kyuhyun, don't be angry. I am fine.... I attacked him first. Your elixir is with me and I could heal real fast." I stretched out my hand and Kyuhyun's face. Kyuhyun withdrew his body when I touched his face. He closed his eyes and looked like he was in great pain.

"Kyuhyun?" I was confused.

The Max guy came over to us and helped Kyuhyun to walk in the direction of the mansion.

Max?... Did he live here too? I quickly stood up to follow them.

Leteuk saw Max, Kyuhyun and me and he rushed over," What happen?"

Soon the rest of the guys appeared and they were shocked as well.

It was when Max lay Kyuhyun on the sofa that I started reciting to them what happened earlier.

"I do not know why Kyuhyun felt unwell all of a sudden. Is it because his elixir is with me and so he.... But it had been with me for a long time and why now... Or could it be..." I was speaking incoherently. Leteuk pressed his hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down... Sungmin, everything will turn out fine." Leteuk was speaking to me in a soothing tone. Thereafter, Leteuk's gaze landed on me," Why are you covered in blood?"

"I am alright. Please tend to Kyuhyun first." I grabbed Leteuk's arm and pleaded him.

Leteuk walked over to Kyuhyun and checked on him. The frowning expression and the thining of his lips made me anxious.

"It seemed that..... The seal had some minor hits on it and so it affected Kyuhyun to be like this." Leteuk gazed at me.

I was anticipating for a much worst outcome. Once I knew that Kyuhyun's seal was slightly hit, my body relaxed.

"If the seal is hit.... It does not mean that it had been lifted, why would Kyuhyun become like this?" Yesung was mumbling but it did not matter to me.

"It is caused by blood. A lot of seals are created from blood and the duration of the seals was determined by the spiritual power of the creator... Maybe this Miss Demon slayer's blood affected Kyu's seal and so he became like this." Max fanned himself but his gaze was hostile.

I had no explanation for what had happened but I observed the unconscious Kyuhyun. Instinctively, I stretched my hand towards Kyuhyun's face and when my finger tips touched his cheek; a faint voice startled me and I withdrew my hand, hanging in mid air.

"Seo...." Kyuhyun muttered.

Everyone had confusion written on their faces.

"Who is Seo?" Yesung asked while looking at everyone.

Leteuk shook his head and continuing staring at Kyuhyun, who was showing a painful expression.

Large drop of sweat covered Kyuhyun's forehead. He seemed to be having a nightmare but he just could not wake up from it...

"Seo...." Kyuhyun called out once again.

Tears drop glided down my cheek without me knowing, I felt a bit warm and my heart was stabbed by something. Damn it, I did not want to behave this way...

"Young master?" Wookie pulled on my hand and he was worried about me.

"Young master?" Max questioned.

"She is Master's grand daughter and her name is Lee Sungmin." Leteuk replied.

"Kyuhyun, why did you let someone seal away your memories when clearly, you are deeply in love with Seo? Aren't you a powerful Demon? Your memories..." I mumbled to myself while staring at Kyuhyun. A lot of images flashed acrossy head but my heart was numbed with pain and I could not feel anything. I hated this feeling.....

"Sungmin, what did you know?"

"No, I knew nothing." I lied to Leteuk.

I wiped my tears and walked to the main door. All of a sudden, a pair of hands grabbed me from behind and I was hoisted up on a shoulder.

I was shocked and I saw that it was Max. I yelled," What are you doing? Put me down!"

However Max just leaped up and flew in the air. I was brought up into the skies and the oncoming wind was strong. I dared not struggle while I was in mid air and let Max bringing me away. To the place that he intended to bring me to.

At last, we landed on a huge boulder and I saw a lake in front. I was pondering why I was brought here and the next instant, I was threw into the lake.

"Ahhhhh." I only managed to let out a short shout before I plunged into the lake. The water splashed high up and broke the silence of the night.

I struggled to reach the surface and I saw Max standing on the boulder, looking down at me. " Yah,  are you insane or what?  I can't swim! If not for Kyuhyun's elixir, I would been drowned!" I was too angry and I starting cursing at Max.

Subsequently, Max jumped down and I quickly shut my eyes as I expected splashes of water. After sometime, I felt nothing and I opened an eye. Max was standing on the water surface. He seemed as if it was the usual thing.

"Feeling better, Sungmin-shi?" Max shrugged his shoulders.

I was lost for words. Indeed at the instant, I forgotten the pain arising from Kyuhyun.... I blinked my eyes at Max. Was he trying to help me? But why?

"Sungmin-shi, it felt stressful to bottle everything up in yourself. Why don't you just let all out and you will be feel better?" Max smiled at me.

Huh? I was totally drenched and it was Autumn now. Luckily, I had Kyuhyun's elixir or else I would he shivering like a leaf. After scolding and cursing Max earlier on, I felt much better and we were sitting side by side near the lake. I was calmer.

I glanced at Max and saw that he had a faint smirk. I did not find him so terrible now...

"Sungmin-shi, you and Kyu like each other right?  Why is it that. .."

I did not know why I confessed to Max of what I had experienced recently," Sometime, I saw images in my head and heard something about Kyuhyun..."

Though I did not express myself clearly, Max's expression seemed to tell me that he knew everything.

"You can't be like this forever.  It is best that you talk to Kyu when he is awake." Max advised me. He looked at me amusingly," Sungmin-shi,  Demon and mortal are the same and both have emotions. No matter if Kyu loved Seo in the past or you, presently; his feeling is real. You do not have to feel lost but to move on... even if it turns out that you are not the one that Kyu deeply loved."

Maybe Seo was an ordinary mortal... Maybe she was no longer alive. Why would I be bothered by this? I could not do anything since Kyuhyun loved her? But I am scared and worried of her.

"She must been a very nice girl that Kyuhyun fell in love with." I replied sadly.

"But Kyu's love for you might equal to that of Seo's. It took great courage to give up the elixir and it benefitted a mortal in all ways. However, it is deadly to Kyu. If a Demon does not have his elixir, he will be weaken. And if the elixir is away from the body for too long, the demon will lose his life!"

"Why didn't Leteuk inform me about all this?"

"Leteuk does not wish to see you and Kyu together. For his master, Leteuk will sacrifice himself to ensure your safety. What if Kyu's memories is sealed away because of the hundred of lives that he slained? If Kyu ever regains his memories,  you might be the first to suffer. Actually, I knew Kyu and I heard about his heinous deed. It was rumoured that he went into a household and took the hundred of lives there but his reason was not known.... I think Leteuk should know about this since he was a powerful Demon."

I was totally surprised about what I had heard from Max and it seemed that I did not know a lot of things about Kyuhyun. My head was aching with the information i had but my emotion had calmed down.

I stared at Max. It was unbelievable that he knew so much. Did he know my grandpa?

                                                              *****************************************************************************************************

Kyuhyun remained unconscious for 5 days and Leteuk did not say anything to me. He did not explain to me as to why Kyuhyun remained in conscious for so long. These few days, I was restless in classes and I was not paying attention.

"Minnie, are you alright? You don't look too good." Sulli looked at me worriedly as we were walking out of school.

"Nothing Sulli." I shook my head.

"Yunho sunbae." Sunny nudged me and I turned around.

"Yunho sunbae, is there anything?" I asked politely at Yunho sunbae who was standing in front of me.

" I wanted to invite out for movie tomorrow..." Yunho sunbae came straight to the point.

Huh? All the time that I saw Yunho sunbae in school, we exchanged greeting and never bring up anything on relationship with me. I assumed that he had have up on me, but....

"But..." I decided to reject him as I am in no mood to watch any movie.

"I will be waiting at the cinema at Coex mall at 2 pm. " Yunho sunbae did not allow me to reject the date and he left.

A figure left and another figure appeared. Yesung looked at me," Young master, why did that guy wants from you?"

"Ha. Some problematic matter. " I sighed.

" Young master, don't sigh. I have good new for you. Kyuhyun is awake." Yesung grinned.

I nodded my head. " I am going off first." I spoke to Sulli and Sunny.

Though Yesung was fast, I hoped that he would fly faster because I was anxious to see Kyuhyun.

Once we reached the mansion, I dashed straight to Kyuhyun's room. I saw that Leteuk and Max were inside and they were in some sort of discussion.

"Kyuhyun.." I shot up to him and hugged him. Kyuhyun did not say anything but peeled me off from his body.

"Sungmin, can you wait outside? We are in the midst of something really important. "

Though Kyuhyun sounded the same, I felt his feeling for me was different from before.

I pretended to be calm and asked,"Kyuhyun, you remember? You regain your memories? " I waited for Kyuhyun's answer and every second was a torture for me.

He turned and looked at me, without saying anything. Looked like Kyuhyun regained his memories and so he was acting cold towards me? I sighed. I am glad that Kyuhyun remembered everything because memories were precious. If I lost my memories, it would so devastating. If God was merciful, could I wish for memories loss for all the sad episodes of my life?

I sat alone outside Kyuhyun's room till Leteuk and Max came out. I stood up slowly and asked," Er...."

"Go inside, Kyuhyun is waiting for you." Leteuk nodded to me.

I nodded and entered into the room. I saw Kyuhyun sitting on the edge of his bed, deep in his thoughts. He raised his head when I approached him.

"Sungmin..." Kyuhyun's voice was hoarse.

"Hey, are you alright? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" I knelt down to face Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun did not respond and he said out the words that I dreaded to hear," Sungmin, maybe we are not meant for each other...."

"Is because of Seo? Who is she?" My heart was aching when I posed the questions.

"Seo?" I saw that Kyuhyun looked lost before he continued," She is someone who is special to me."

My heart felt like it was ripped out from my chest and I felt I am left with nothing.

"I could not say anything but to respect your decision about us... But Kyuhyun, I just want to know in your heart, who do you love more?"

Breakup was common in any relationships and since we had came to this stage, I should have let Kyuhyun go.

"I think it would be her..." Kyuhyun answered without any hesitation.

I never knew that the feeling could be so tormenting for me. I stood up and ran out of the room. I could hear my heart shattering.

"Young master? Are you okay?" Yesung came to me when I came out of Kyuhyun's room.

"Yesung, can you accompany me for a short while." I whispered when I walked towards Yesung.

My whole body was trembling and I felt that every single cells in my body was burning.... My steps became unsteady and I leaned against Yesung for support. I felt very exhausted and I starting closing my eyes.

"Young master.... Young master...." I heard someone calling out my name faintly. I opened my eyes and saw Yesung. He was worried and held onto me. "Your whole body is burning! What happened? Are you alright?"

"Yesung, what is going on?" I heard Heechul's voice and I think I saw Leteuk and Wookie as well.

" I am okay Heechul... I just feel sleepy and that is all." I felt someone carrying me up.

I was lay on a comfortable bed which was cosy.

"Young master, are you really okay? Don't scare me." I saw Wookie was almost on the verge of crying and his eyes were b with tears.

"I am okay Wookie.... I might be running a little fever here... Wookie, can you stay with me..." I felt lonely and I am terrified of this feeling. I just wish to have someone with me now, anyone.

Maybe all this was just a dream. Yes, a nightmare. Maybe I would be alright after I woke up from a sleep...