Chapter 11

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

We decided to go for a trip during the weekend, just for relaxation.

It was scorching hot here but it was not due to El Nino effect. It was because we were currently at an island at the south. Though the island was not that big, the scenary was fantastic.

Not only Leteuk and the guys were here with me, my two best friends were here too. We flew to this island not by airplane but on a large bird.

Kangin's true form was a large bird with beautiful feathers. It felt so soft and warm on Kangin's back and the feeling was up a notch when the winds was kissing in my face.

Sulli, Sunny, me, Siwon and Kangin were relaxing at the seaside while the rest of them went to gather some fruits or so.

"Wow, this is fabulous. I save on the air fare." Sulli was beaming while she sat on a rock. She yelled ," The sea is so niceeeee" after seeing the calm blue water.

"You two are something. Because you dared to come with us on this trip after knowing our real identities." Siwon smiled.

"It's because I have this." Sulli was smiling proudly as she took out a piece of yellow paper from her pocket and she was waving it at us. There was something in red on it," Look..."

Siwon looked puzzled at Sulli.

"Well, I spend my 1 month pocket money and gotten this from the shrine. Muahaha." Sulli stood up and crossed her arms on her hips, laughing arrogantly.

Kangin walked up Sulli and snatched her paper. He crushed into a ball before throwing into the waves. "Huh? You believe in this sort of thing?"

"Aishi Sulli. I can draw a talisman for you and I guarantee that it is more powerful and effective...." I pitied Sulli for spending her 1 month pocket money in exchange for a useless piece of paper.

While Sulli was wailing and blaming Kangin, Sunny nudged me. "Hey, let go over there,Minnie."

"There?" What for?" I was puzzled.

Sunny looked at me in a solemn manner," To change into our swim wear!"

"Swim wear?" I still did not understand Sunny's words.

"Minnie, since we are at the seaside and of course we are going to change into our swim wear!" Sunny face palmed.

"But, I did not bring any." I blinked my eyes.

Sulli patted her haversack," I brought a set for you, Minnie."

"We are going over to the bushes there to change and I warned you guys against peeping at us!" Sulli glared at Siwon and Kangin. Thereat, she pulled Sunny and me with her towards a large tree.

Well, it was logical to wear a swim wear since we were at seaside but this was a bikini! I was clutching onto the string on my neck because I was afraid that it might snap and my top part would drop down.

After seeing both Sulli and Sunny were also in bikini, I was not that nervous anymore. Well, at least my hair was long and it could cover my back. Also the bottom part was more like a short which was less revealing. I think I looked cute in my little pink bikini.

I was dumbfounded after I saw what Sulli had in her haversack: Sun block, hat, sunglasses, and even a inflatable floating mat!

I decided to bun up my hair because I did not want to get my hair to soak in the seawater. Well, this would expose my back a bit...

We came out after checking ourselves and saw that the guys were waiting for us. They were in fact shocked to see us.

"This is no difference from peeping." Siwon grumbled after we came close to them.

"Young master, wow...." Donghae ran and hugged me.

"Donghae, let go!" Two loud and fierce voice sounded. Leteuk and Kyuhyun. Donghae let go of me but he was pouting.

"Sungmin, what on earth are you wearing? It is as good as not wearing anything!" Leteuk shook his head.

I did not pay attention to Leteuk but was eyeing Kyuhyun. I saw that he was eyeing me closely.

"Helloooo you Demons! Don't be so conservative. We human wear this kind of attire to the sea side." Sulli was glancing at their long robes. She started digging into her haversack again and brought out a stack of clothes," I prepared your swim wears too. Go and change now!"

Looking at the super tight and short swimming trunks, I was feeling embarrassed and I bet that none of them would wear it.

At this instant, Yesung took one of the swimming trunk from Sulli and he pulled at it. It was stretchable....

"Can this cover anything?" Yesung asked curiously while looking at me," But young master looked so cute....."

"Yah! I don't care if you guys are changing into the swimming trunks but we girls are going for a swim." Sulli stuffed the rest of the swimming trunks into Donghae's hands.

The water was so blue and it felt so comfortable when we were submerged in the water.

Well, I did not really know how to swim and so I was in the shallow part of the water. The caring Sulli even blew up the float for me.

I saw the guys sitting on the shore and I felt boring that only the 3 of us were in the water. I ran up to them and I pulled Leteuk's arm," Aren't you a carp? How can you not be tempted to swim after seeing the water?"

"Sungmin, I am a carp in a pond. I am not comfortable in sea water. Leteuk answered me honestly.

"What about you guys?" I looked at the rest of them and called them out," Yesung, Heechul, Donghae, Kangin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Wookie...."

"I am a fox and I do not know how to swim." Wookie spoke in a cute voice.

"Don't worry Wookie. I am not very good in swimming but we can use the float."

"Well, if I can don't wear those..." Eunhyuk eyed at the pile of swimming trunk.

I looked at the rest and they exchanged a look. Siwon smiled," I am fine in the water."

"Yup yup. I am a snake but I am good in swimming. However, if I am to wear that, I feel...." Yesung was ruffling his green hair and seemed nervous.

"I am a feline type Demon while Kangin is a bird type Demon. I am scared of water and I think I am staying here with Leteuk hyung to look after the things." Heechul smiled sheepishly.

So only Kyuhyun was left.

"Kyuhyun?" I called out to him and he looked at me.

Kyuhyun stood up. His black hair swayed in the breeze and he came next to me. He looked at me in a calm and expressionless manner," Let's go."

I was surprised that Kyuhyun agreed so readily.

"Yah. Hurry up you all!" Sulli was screaming and waving her hands at us.

I grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and dragged him into the water. The others followed us.

"How about playing a game of 'It'? One of us had to be blind folded and...." Sunny suddenly tossed a blind fold out.

"But, none of you can use your power!" Sulli warned.

Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Wookie looked confused.

"Not only that, you guys had keen sense of hearing and smell! So if you guys are being caught by 'It', you suffered double penalty." I smirked.

"Everyone agreeable? Okay then let me start with being the 'It'." Sulli wore the blind fold.

The game started and all of us had half of our body submerged in the water. We definitely would make noise if we were to dodge Sulli. Wookie was the most pitiful one because he was the shortest and he was using the float.

Sunny started splashing water at Sulli and earned shrieks and laughters. Sulli tried to catch Sunny and she slipped and fell in the water due to the water resistance. We burst out laughing at the comical sight but Sulli got up and continued trying to get us.

Slowly, Sulli was coming near to me and I retreated. The water was getting deeper and I was scared to retreat anymore. I looked at the guys and they were standing still. Eventually, Sulli got me and we fell in the water.

Sulli took off her blind fold and passed to me," Minnie, you are 'It'."

I sighed and wore the blind fold, trying to catch anyone.... We played for a few rounds and everyone was getting excited and enjoying themselves.

A long, low sound came to my ears and I looked ahead. " Dolphin." I squealed. I swam a bit closer.

It was the first time that I saw a dolphin so close and I went near one and patted it's head. The dolphin grabbed my arm.

"Ah..." My screams attracted the others.

Oh no. I was being dragged into the water but I felt slightly okay because it helped me swam a bit along the way.

Slowly, the dolphin release my arm from its mouth and I felt pain on my arm where the dolphin grabbed me. I realized that blood was oozing out as well. I raised my head and saw many other fins in the waters. More dolphins?

"Wow! There are so many of them."

Everyone stopped in their games and they looked weird. I looked at the dolphins and I found them slightly bigger in sizes. Well, maybe larger in sizes.

"Sungmin, get away from the sharks!" Leteuk yelled loudly.

What! I was not that far from the shore but I was unsure if I was able to swim back fast enough.

While I was still thinking, I was dragged into the water and I heard someone calling my name.

I was having difficulties in breathing and it was just a sudden thought because someone held my waist and I was brought up to the surface.

I saw Kyuhyun by my side and I coughed a few times. When I felt better, I realized that we were being surrounded. I was frightened and I held onto Kyuhyun's neck. I rather die from drowning than to be torn and eaten up by sharks. It would be much painless if I were drowned to death....

Kyuhyun coolly waved his index finger and the first shark that came to attack us was reduced into pieces! The water turned red and I felt nauseous at the thoughts that we were submerged in the bloody water. Kyuhyun wanted to wave his finger again.

"Stop. Please don't kill them." I called out to Kyuhyun. Though they were sharks, it was still cruel to kill them all.

"Young master, you do not need to show compassion here!" Yesung was yelling from the shore.

"But Young master is right. He can't take innocent lives." Eunhyuk was shouting too.

I wanted to die. Why were those two arguing when they could lend a hand to rescue us?!

Kyuhyun looked at me and he dived into the water.

I felt I lost control of my body and sank into the water after Kyuhyun was gone. Thereafter, I felt being supported and I was hoisted up about 2 to 3 meters into the skies.

I looked down and saw that I was on a large object. The body was covered with dark scales, looked cold and hard. There was spikes covering the tail and it was frighteningly familiar....

This was the legendary sea dragon and Kyuhyun's true form! It was so huge?! The gigantic tail swept across the water and the horde of sharks swam away. I noticed that Kyuhyun had some cuts on his tail but it did not seem serious.

When I regained my senses, I was near to the shore and Kyuhyun turned back. Kyuhyun was carrying me back to the shore.

"Sungmin, are you hurt anywhere?" After Kyuhyun asked me, I felt pain on my arm.

I saw some bites marks on my arm and blood was still oozing out. I was wailing in pain because the sea water was making my wounds even more painful.

"I was not bitten by the sharks but by the dolphin." I whined.

"Young master seems to be in great pain?" Wookie's voice came close and he sounded worried for me.

Kyuhyun took a glance at my arm and he closed his eyes. He grabbed his head and was like being in pain.

"Kyuhyun... Are you okay?" I was puzzled. Even if Kyuhyun was worried for me, he should not behave in this manner.

"I am okay... It is just that I saw your blood and I...." Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Heechul, help Sungmin to treat her wounds." Leteuk ordered.

Soon my arm was bandaged up nicely and there was even a small bow on it, thanks to Wookie.

"Sungmin, you are not going back to the water again."

"Kyuhyun, why don't you turn into a sea dragon and bring me out to the sea for a ride again?" I tugged at Kyuhyun's toned upper arm and pouted.

Once I said that, everyone was looking at me with a horrified expressions, especially Kangin and Donghae.