Chapter 14

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

When I opened my eyes again, I found that I was all alone and it was noon time. I stood up when I heard someone opening the door and came into the room. It was Yesung and he came in with a basin in his hands.

"Young master, why did you get up? You are suppose to rest well. You were burning hot last night and you were sweating profusely......." Yesung spoke while he wrung the toweldry before he passed it to me.

So Yesung had been watching over me since last night.... Okay Lee Sungmin, for those who cared about you, you have to tought up. You had experienced through family bankrupcy, dad abandoning you and what else was there to be afraid of?

"Yesung, I am fine. I have something on today..." I suddenly remembered Yunho sunbae's appointment. Though I did not give my reply to him, I was afraid that Yunho sunbae might wait for me for the whole afternoon.

"But Young master...." Yesung still looked apprehensive at me.

"Look, I am really feeling fine. You do not have to be overly worried about me, Yesung. Beside, I promised to meet someone today and I might have to trouble you to send me there as I am running late." I skipped happily to Yesung and gave him my cutest puppy eyes and mischevious smile.

Yesung just looked at me, defeated. "Alright, you know that I can't resist your cutness overload...."

I did not know if it was due to the slight fever that I had because I felt slightly light headed and it seemed like I am floating in every steps that I took. I changed into a pink dress and put on a white cardigan. I just brushed my hair and tied it up into a pony tail. Tada, I looked better and more energetic now. The moment that I stepped out of my room, Yesung came up to me.

"Young master, you are not meeting that Yunho guy right?" Yesung frowned and looked displeased.

"Why not?" I looked at Yesung.

"Young master, is Kyuhyun the only one that you will marry? What about marrying to anyone of us?" Yesung blinked his clear dark eyes. I was lost for words at his questions.

" I am aware that all of you are concerned for me but it is well... different. Come on let go, I will be late." Yesung just posed a very difficult question at me which gave me headache. I wanted to tell Yesung that I will only marry Kyuhyun.

Yesung sent me to the foot of the hill as I insisted that I will go COEX mall on my own. I reached the cinema and I was sitting on a long bench, daydreaming away. How much did Kyuhyun remember? To forget the one that he was deeply in love with, should be a very sad thing. I think I could feel that....

"Sungmin"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Yunho sunbae's voice and I raised my head up. I saw Yunho sunbae walking towards me and I stood up to greet him.

"Oh I hope that you did not wait too long for me? I did not know that you came earlier than me. In fact, I had half expected that you will not turn up!"

" Let's go Yunho sunbae." I smiled and urged Yunho sunbae towards the ticketing booth.

Due to my headache, I did not really concentrate on the movie. After we came out from the cinema theatre, Yunho sunabe and me were walking around the mall aimlessly.

"Yunho sunbae..... why are you courting me again?" I could not stand the awkward silence between us and so I started talking.

Yunho sunbae smiled gently at me," I have never given up on courting you. I will not give up so easily to the one that I like."

WHAT! I admired Yunho sunbae to some extent, especially he was much braver than me. However, I did not like him and I could not force myself to like him. "Yunho sunbae, I have someone that I like so I could not reciprocate with the same feeling." I tried to explain and I was feeling really guilty inside. I did not know what to say and I felt a hand touching my hair and I raised my head up," No, I think I do not have any strength to like anyone..."

"Sungmin" A pair of strong arms surrounded me and Yunho sunbae's voice cooed.

I did not know how to react as it was too sudden. Yunho sunbae released me and ruffled his hair," Ah. To be rejected is just a small matter but it feels hurtful still."

"I am sorry..." I gave my sincere apology.

"Sungmin, you are being extremely emotional recently. Are you sad over something?"

"How do you know?"

"My eyes are alway following you, anytime and anywhere...." Yunho sunbae looked at his watch and smiled at me again," Shall we grab a bite?"

"I do not have any appetite, Yunho sunbae." I shook my head and I was feeling weak.

"Sungmin." Yunho sunbae looked at me and touched my forehead," You are having fever?"

Though I am feeling sad, I did not want anyone to worried about me," Yes, it is just a slight fever. I will be okay soon...." I shook my head and faked a smile so that Yunho sunbae would not be worried.

"Let me send you home." Yunho sunbae's kind gesture was making me hard to reject it. Hence, I nodded my head.

Yunho sunbae, if only my dad did not left me and if I did not stay in grandpa's mansion, if I did not fall in love with Kyuhyun, maybe this would be a romantic date for us just like what I had seen in the drama. Alas, it was all just a 'what if' scenarios.

My body felt like it's getting lighter and lighter while my head was getting heavier and heavier......

I only let Yunho sunbae walked me to the bus stop nearest to my place and I insisted that I am alright to walk home myself. My family was so unique and I could not risk it.

Yunho sunbae gave up," Sungmin, you better rest early once you get home so that you can recover."

I was too careless, I assumed that I would not feel cold when Kyuhyun's elixir was with me; so I wore a thin cardigan. Never did I expect that I became sick.

Once I reached home, Heechul came running to me and he was angry," Young master, how can you go out when you are not feeling well!"

"I am sorry." I was guilty for making Heechul so worried.

"Go take a rest. I will send dinner to your room later." Heechul sighed.

Obediently, I walked to my room. I guessed I would recover once I had a good rest.

"Kyuhyun, what the hell are you thinking! You have not regain your memories and why did you pretend that you remember everything?"

It was Yesung's voice. What was going on?

Was it from the next room? I walked a few steps so that I could hear clearly.....

"Stay out of my affairs!"

"Anything that involved young master is my concern. You better explain everything to me else I will show you no mercy. You jolly well know that in your current state, you can't beat me." Yesung sounded bold and it was the first time that he sounded so serious.

"Yesung, calm down." It was Leteuk's voice.

"How can I remain calm! If young master marry a human, she will leave us!" Yesung sounded hysterical.

"Kyuhyun, what is going on? We like to know...." Siwon's tone made everyone calm down.

"It is true that I did not regain my memories but I found the name Seo very familiar.... When I think of this name or heard it, my heart ached; even though I could not recall who she is...." Kyuhyun sounded so helpless when he replied.

What! I could not match the stupid heart ache in Kyuhyun's heart? So it was this reason that Kyuhyun broke up with me!

I was unable to accept this and I felt my breathing getting irregular and my chest felt tight....

"Even though I did not regain my memories, I can feel that I loved her...of course I loved Sungmin too. This feeling is so complicated and I felt guilty when facing Sungmin."

Kyuhyun, did you know that I also felt sad when I faced you. Because I knew that the most important person in your heart was not me...

I am tired....

A loud noise was heard. I felt my body aching but it felt good too as I could have a good sleep.

"Sungmin."

"Young master."

When I opened my eyes, I found myself on my bed. Everyone was around me. What happened?

I tried to sit up and Eunhyuk helped me. I smiled," Why is everyone here in my room?"

"Sungmin-shi, you fainted." Max reminded me.

Oh yes! I fainted.... It seemed it happened a long time ago. How long had I slept? I looked at everyone and realized that Kyuhyun was missing. Kyuhyun did not care about me anymore and so what should I keep his elixir with me!

"Er young master, don't be upset. Kyuhyun was just a little bit confused and he is sorting things out." Yesung lowered his head and tried to console me. Seeing his almost crying face, I felt heartwarming.

"All of you are to remain here and do not leave the room without my consent!" I hoisted myself out of bed.

Leteuk and the rest of the guys looked at me puzzled. I went to my drawer and rummaged for something before I walked out.

I saw Kyuhyun standing outside my room and he looked worried.

I did not say anything but walked towards Kyuhyun's room and I gestured him to follow. I shut the door and walked to Kyuhyun," Do you know that you are so heartless in treating me like this...."

"I know..." He spoke after he remained silent for a long while.

"Kyuhyun, I believed that Seo is a human right? Though it was just the side view, I still saw her... That time, you were hugging her under the bright full moon night. The image was so romantic...."

Kyuhyun looked at me quietly.

"Kyuhyun, if I was not even a match for the strange feelings in your heart; just kill me now... Here!" I advanced towards Kyuhyun and I was calm beyond my expectation.

Sungmin... What nonsense are you talking about?" Kyuhyun looked shocked.

"You hurt me terribly!" I glared at Kyuhyun and spoke each word slowly.

Kyuhyun frowned,"Sungmin...."

I took out the silver dagger from my clothing. It has a very delicate totem carvings on it and I drew out the blade.

"Eunhyuk's dagger?"

"Yes. He gave this to me for my safety but..."

"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun's voice raise a few notch higher. He grasped and pulled me into his embrace," Stop it. I gave up. Listen to me....it is not what you think. I was scared that I might hurt you even more should I regain my memories one day. And it seemed unfair to you if I remain together with you..."

Kyuhyun's arm tighten around me and I felt slight hurting...

"Let's try?" I mumbled against his chest and my arms went around his waist.

Behind Kyuhun's back, I made a slight cut on my left wrist. Though I could not see my injuries, I could feel the pain and my blood oozing out. I decided to take a gamble. If my blood could help Kyuhyun in regaining his memories, I would want Kyuhyun to remember everything! So if the seal was destroyed, Kyuhyun's memories would return. Once he remember everything, I would then be able to decide on the next course of actions... About us. Maybe by then, Kyuhyjn would be certain of his feelings. Either towards me or Seo....

Kyuhyun pushed me away suddenly and lowered his head, seeing the blood on the floor," Sungmin! What are you thinking? What are you doing!" Kyuhyun turned pale at the sight of my blood.

I stretched out my hand to caress his cheeks and my blood accidentally rubbed onto his cheeks. I smiled," I had thought through about this. Whatever your memories brings about, let us face them together! Maybe I would be hurt but the wound would heal some day. It would be better than the current situation."

"Your blood might not be able to make my memories return..." Kyuhyun started scolding me and thereafter he cradled his head.

"I have to give it a try, right?" I replied.

After saying this, a dark mist appeared in the room. The mist came from Kyuhyun and he collapsed into the ground and he was holding his head tightly in his hands.

Was this what happened when the seal was destroyed?

"Sungmin-shi!" Max came to us first and followed by the rest.

"What happen Sungmin? What have you done?" The moment Leteuk came near to us, he was horrified.

"I do not know. I was trying to help Kyuhyun to get his memories back."

"So you destroy the seal? This is bad.... Heechul and Wookie, get Sungmin out of here and attend to her injuries. The rest of us will try to hold Kyuhyjn down!" Leteuk shouted out.