Chapter 10

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

The cool autumn breeze caused the red and brown leaves to fall like snow flakes which covered the hillside. The afternoon sun emitted warmness out.

"Minnie, do you have to walk such a long distance to and fro school daily?" Sulli was grumbling and panting.

I did not have to walk because one of the guys would have me a piggy back flight to school. And it took me only 5 minutes to get to school but sometime, I felt like vomitting. However, today I had to walk back home using my own legs. I saw that Sulli and Sunny were panting. I pitied the 2 of them but I could not let the guys carried them because it would expose their real identities!

" Sungmin, are you tired?" Kyuhyun looked at me. Though his tone was cold, his words were full of care and concern for me.

I shook my head slightly. As compared to the first time that I walked up the hill, it was much better because it was not summer anymore.

Beyond the crystal clear stream, stood a elegant European styled house. It was the first time that I saw my own place after the barrier shield was taken down.

"Wow, this is so beautiful but..." Sulli was mesmerized by the view of the house.

"I never expect to find such a nice house up in the hills." Sunny expressed her surprised but I sensed uneasiness when her expression was still serious.

We entered into my place and Sulli was looking around like a curious child.

Sunny took a look and raised her eye brows," There is no lights here. How do you cope at night?"

I was appalled by Sunny's good observation. It was true that there was no lights here, now I came to think of it....

Siwon waved his index fingers and there was a buzzing sound and suddenly the living room was lit up.

"Oh wow, amazing." Sulli's eyes turned as big as a goldfish.

"Please make yourselves comfortable while I go and prepare some afternoon tea and snacks." Heechul bowed and walked to the kitchen.

"Please excuse us and we will be in our room. You can call us for anything." Leteuk glanced briefly at the rest before he bowed and left.

Only the three of us were left in the living room.

"The environment here is cosy but Minnie, don't you feel lonely?" Sunny looked at the whole place and thereafter at me. There was a slight loneliness expression in her eyes.

What did Sunny mean by that? Sulli blinked her eyes at me and at Sunny and she seemed confused.

"No." I replied slowly because I felt there was something else in her question.

Sunny started to explain," What I meant was this place is okay and I can see that they treated you well. But they are all guys and can you get along well with them? Do you have common topic with the guys? More specifically, how will the guys understand your feelings and thoughts? Do they know what you want? What you are thinking about?"

Huh? What was Sunny thinking about? She said something so profound when she came to my place a short while ago.

I did not know how to respond to Sunny's series of questions. Besides, Sunny was speaking so fast and I did not think I could remember all her questions.

I roughly got what Sunny was trying to ask. She felt that I would be out if place here with the guys. Though I was not able to clearly explain my current situation to Sunny, I believed that I had to be slightly honest with them.

I smiled," I was hesitating earlier but after hearing your words, I can tell you honestly that I am not lonely here. It is because of the guys that it was interesting and fun living here. And they are not that difficult to get along with..."

"Ya Sunny, I think you are getting a bit sensitive here." Sulli pouted.

Sunny rolled her eyes at Sulli," Do you think everyone behaved like you. You are happy when you had food."

"Ouch, my tummy is aching. Minnie, can I use the washroom?" Sulli suddenly held her tummy and looked like she was in pain. I did not understand fully but I got up quickly and helped Sulli to the washroom.

Sunny shouted over the door to Sulli, who was inside the washroom," Sulli, you ate so much during lunch and no wonder you had to do your business now."

"It not due to lunch. I am doing my business now so that I will have space in my tummy for dinner later on...." Sulli yelled out.

Both Sunny and me looked at each other and felt cold wind blew over us.

I was trying to suppress my laughter. It was really hilarious when they were with me.

It was evening. Leteuk instructed Kamgin and Siwon to Sunny and Sulli home. I was waving at them and seeing them off. I stood outside and stared at the beautiful sunset after Sulli and Sunny were no longer in sight.

Kyuhyun came to me and he stood by my side quietly. I just took a peep at Kyuhyun, with mixed emotions but I felt sweet and warm.

My heart calmed down and it was as peaceful as the stream. I closed my eyes and I could sort of sensed the falling leaves and the few flowers swaying with the autumn breeze.

"I love her..." I was surprised when I heard that. It sounded like Kyuhyun. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I saw Kyuhyun looking at me but he had an unreadable expression.

Was it my imagination? What was that? Why did the voice sounded like Kyuhyun? And it was so clear with sadness and remorsefulness....

" Kyuhyun, did you say something earlier?" I looked weirdly at Kyuhyun.

"What?" Kyuhyun gave me a puzzled look.

Did I imagine it? I shook my head and smiled," Let go inside. Go and sleep early..."

Though I told Kyuhyun to rest early, he did not have the intention. Kyuhyun dragged me to his room. Though I was open minded and I liked Kyuhyun a bit but the thoughts of spending the night in his room was....

Kyuhyun made me sat on his bed and he was sitting next to me. The gap between us was so dangerously small. Though I liked Kyuhyun but wouldn't this be too fast for us.

"What? Why aren't you looking at me?" I blushed at Kyuhyun's words.

I looked at Kyuhyun timidly and he edged closer to me. "Sungmin, I do not wish to see you too close with other guy."

I was unable to distinguish if it was jealousy or threat. I blinked my eyes and while I was trying to process Kyuhyun's words, he leaned down and pressed his moist lips at the corner of my mouth.

I quickly repel in shock and pouted at Kyuhyun," You took advantage of me."

"Do you dislike it?" Kyuhyun looked straight into my eyes and I felt that I couldn't lie.

"Er no..... I don't but..." I straighten my body and came close to Kyuhyun. I placed my hands on his cheeks and squashing them," You took advantage of me and I am getting my revenge."

The cold expression on Kyuhyun turned soft and gentle. He placed his large palms over my hands and stopped me from squashing his face," How would you like to take your revenge on me?"

"Er, I believe it would be the best if you took off your clothings and let me took a few y photographs of you. Maybe I could sell them to my classmates for money." I was joking with a poker face.

Kyuhyun looked at me without any changes in his expression and his hands pulled at my waist.

I was alarmed by his sudden movement and I lost my balance, thus falling on Kyuhyun.

"Sungmin, if you dare to say those sentence to another guy; I will kill you." Kyuhyun threatening tone sent terror to my heart and he did not sound as if he was joking with me.

I was too terrified and I looked at him in a dazed manner.

Kyuhyun probably sensed my fear and he retracted his piercing gaze at me. He rubbed my arms," Why are you becoming frightened? You know that I wouldn't hurt you..."

"But you are not joking when you said that. Beside you are so handsome and I bet I could make a lot of profit by selling your photographs. Though the other yesung and the other guys are good looking but your body is hot and...." I was not joking when I complimented on Kyuhyun's looks and figure.

The soft dim light in the room, the staring between us. Kyuhyun's face was getting darker and was he angry?

"I am sorry okay but you are really handsome which i cant deny..." I quickly apologized but the last portion was said in a soft whisper.

"Sungmin, you are mine..."

I did not know how to respond to this. Should I agree or disagree? I blinked my eyes wide open," What about you?"

"I am yours." Kyuhyun did not blush or what despite making the confession to me.

I looked down and dared not looked at Kyuhyun.

It was a while later that I raised my head and looked at Kyuhyun," If you say so." I pouted at Kyuhyun," From now on, you are not to bully me or lie to me. You have to pamper me and protect me... Okay?"

Kyuhyun listened to me attentively and nodded slowly," Okay. I will do as what you said earlier. I think if I bully you, Leteuk and the guys will not let me off easily. They will probably whacked me up, skinned me and roasted me like a marshmallow."

I was surprised that Kyuhyun could joke like this and started giggling. I felt Kyuhyun tugged at my waist and looked at me with a menacing manner," Sungmin, if I find you behaving imitately with another guy, I will go mad..."

Kyuhyun seemed to be so jealous.

"Of course not. Yunho sunbae was having his one sided love on me. Compared to you, he failed miserably.." I cooed and calmed Kyuhyun down.

Kyuhyun broke into a faint smile.

                                                                    ***********************************************

The next day at school, Sulli and Sunny dragged me to the rooftop during our break. They looked scary and I felt super uneasy with them.

Sunny crossed her arms and lifted her chin slightly," Minnie, you better tell us the truth! Who are those guys?"

"Huh? What are you saying?" I could only pretend to be ignorant. Maybe I was trying hard to lie to them that my legs trembled slightly.

"Yesterday, we went home but we sneaked back. The house disappeared..... Can you explain that?" Sunny looked at me.

"Yes, it was so scary. Minnie, what is happening? Who are those guys? Ghosts or Monsters? Are you being captured by them?" Sulli was so anxious that her eyes were tearing. I also saw their eyes red and puffy. Did they worry so much about me that they did not sleep well yesterday?

I was very guilty for making my best friends worrying about me.

"Girls, the truth is this. My late grandpa....." After my lengthy explanation, they seemed calm and understood everything.

"They are treating me very well and please do not judge them with a certain views..." I was pleading with them.

"Are we such superficial people in your eyes? Minnie." Sunny glared at me.

"Blem.."

While Sunny and I was staring at each other, I heard vomiting sound and we turned to take a look. We saw Sulli using her fingers and digging at . I screamed," Sulli, what are you trying to do?"

"They are Demons! The food that I ate yesterday might not be any normal meat and it could eat human meat, snake meat and other monster's meat ." Sulli was whining and on the verge of crying.

I slapped my forehead. I thought my imagination was the worst when I assumed that I was eating human meat. Sulli here had a richer imagination than me....

"Sulli, I think you watched too much drama and animae." Sunny snorted and rolled her eyes at Sulli.

I had a feeling that Sunny was thinking on the same topic but probably after some analysis, she rebuked Sulli's thoughts.

"Ya, that can't be. They are powerful Demons and there is nothing that they can't do to hunt for proper food. How would they let us eat Human, snake or other monsters?"

I also tried to calm Sulli down but she kept whining.

"Minnie, so long you are safe and sound; the other matters are secondary." Sunny spoke gently to me.

I nodded. I knew that they had my welfare at heart. I was scared that they might be worrying for me and so I dared not say the truth right from the start. If I knew that it would cause more misunderstandings, I would choose to tell the truth much early.