Chapter 17

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

 After a while, I felt slightly giddy and Kyuhyun started to stir in my arms. He opened his eyes. I released Kyuhyun and I felt totally drained. Giving him the Demonic power this way, was far more taxing by letting him drink my blood.

Kyuhyun started to turn from sea dragon into his human form and he regained his consciousness.

I started to smile and hugged him,"Kyuhyun..." I shouted out his name.

"Don't you find that disgusting? Don't you feel frightened?"

I looked puzzled at Kyuhyun's questions and I helped him to lean against a boulder. Kyuhyun slidded his fingertips over his lips and I felt flustered after seeing his actions.

"No." I tilted my head away and answered him.

Kyuhyun bit his lips and cleared his throat. He frowned," You gave me your blood again?"

"A little."

"Huh? What a little? Your vein is cut and you still call that a little?" Henry interrupted.

I turned and glared at Henry with my fiercest looks.

Kyuhyun saw Yoochun," Release him."

I was reluctant but I complied. I removed the barrier and Yoochun staggered out.

"Do you think I will forgive you for this!" Yoochun stared at Kyuhyun and it was full of hatred.

"No. The girl died in my hands but it was by Order of Dark Angel Lord. If you want to seek revenge, you can take my life." Kyuhyun held onto his chest and he twitched in pain.

"No Kyuhyun! You can't do that...." I yelled at Kyuhyun and then looked at Yoochun." I don't care whatever reason. If you dare to lay a finger on Kyuhyun, I will not let you off even if it cost my life!"

"His life is more important than yours?" Yoochun looked at me with a sarcastic look.

I felt emotional when I heard Yoochun's question....

"Yes.... I will not want to live if he dies!" I answered without any hesitation and I clenched my fists unknowingly.

Kyuhyun looked at me with a suspicious expression.

So did Henry and Yoochun....

"Miss Demon Slayer, you and Lord Kyuhyun...." Henry eyed me and Kyuhyun but he dared not contine.

"Nothing else matters. I forbid him to just die and why are so nosy?" I raised my voice. If everything could be explained....

"I am sure that you are a woman because you have mood swing." Henry pouted.

"If I am not a woman then are you one?" I rolled my eyes at Henry. I turned to Yoochun," Go! Don't you dare harm Kyuhyun else you will not hear the last from me!"

"You seemed to be in love with him? Till you do not fear death. This is the forbidden Lake and you dare step foot here, I wonder if you are courageous or simply wanting to end your life!" Yoochun spoke coldly.

"It is none of your business! Anyway, I am willing to do anything for Kyuhyun! Even if I had to give up my life!"

"So romantic." Yoochun kept looking at us before he leapt and disappeared. 

I let out a sigh of relief. " Kyuhyun, how are you feeling?" I knelt down at Kyuhyun.

"Is there a safe place?"

"Follow me." Henry started bouncing away.

I helped Kyuhyun up and he seemed to be in great pain. Though I was not doing well myself, I pressed my lips on Kyuhyun's and exhaled some Demonic power. I could not describe this feeling. It appeared that I gave all the air to Kyuhyun and I was struggling to catch my own breathe.

Kyuhyun pushed me away," I am alright..."

We followed Henry to a bigger boulder and my god, there was a hidden cave behind the boulder. It was really obscure till we walked inside. There was a stone bed and a lot of human items scattered inside.

I glanced at Henry and he scratched his nose furiously. "Er, well... These things were taken from the humans. I am just a weak little Demon and I was bored most of the time; so I started playing pranks on humans and taking some of their things. Whenever I saw the human searching frantically for the things that I had taken, I felt a great sense of achievement. Muahaha."

No wonder Henry was so efficient when I ordered him to get me some clothings and food. He was a skillful thief.

I helped Kyuhyun to the stone bed," Henry, can you get some clean water for me? I need to wash Kyuhyun's injuries."

"No problem!" Henry beamed and ran off.

It was just Kyuhyun and me left in the cave and I felt extremely awkward to be alone with him. Kyuhyun side glanced me and he was still weary of me.

"Do we know each other? How did you know me? And help me? And your name is...."

"It is not important." I replied non chalantedly, hoping to ease the awkwardness.

"It is important... Cough... Cough...." Kyuhyun spoke too suddenly and he was coughing up.

"I do not know how to explain everything or to answer your questions." I sighed.

"You are so strange...." Kyuhyun had a faint smile on his face. Though it might seem weird, he looked attractive to me. "When I first saw you, you are dressed in nicer clothings."

"Oh really? I also think so but too bad, I had to blend in here..." I relaxed when Kyuhyun did not press on his questions and we started to talk something else," Kyuhyun, are you vexed over something?"

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun frowned.

I wanted to find out the reason why Kyuhyun was cursed. And what is the curse? Looking at Kyuhyun, I doubt I could find out anything.

"Well like is there something that you wanted to do but you just can't achieve it?" I did not know how to explain to Kyuhyun and the more I tried to explain, the more complicated it became.

"No, I don't." Kyuhyun looked at me straight in my eyes and I could sense that he was not hiding anything.

"Do you have someone that you like?" I blabbered and Kyuhyun frowned even more. He stared hard at me and shook his head.

Oh! Had Kyuhyun not met Seo? So he was not being cursed? Damn you Max! You made a mistake and sent me to the wrong time! Arrggghhh, my head felt like it would going to be exploded because I did not have much time left.

"What are you thinking? Your expressions looked menacing." Kyuhyun eyed me.

"Excuse you! Do you know what you are saying? How can you say that I looked menancing? It is very impolite to use this to describe a lady especially someone like me who is pretty, smart and virtue!" Maybe I was frustrated that things did not go well for me and so I started to lecture Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked grave and did not utter any words. I looked at him and spoke cautionly," Are you angry?"

Kyuhyun shook his head before he plonked down on the stone bed," I want to take a rest." Within 3 seconds, Kyuhyun fell asleep.

Wow, he must be really exhausted. To be honest, I am tired too. Beside, I did not sleep well last night when I first came here. Seeing the sleeping Kyuhyun, I felt dejavu...

I went to the stone bed and curled myself at the corner of the bed. I closed my bed and thereafter I must have fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes, it was dark outside. Oh no, how long had I slept?

I felt my head was aching and my body was aching too. This bed was so uncomfortable. I sat up and scanned the cave. At a side was a  lit oil lamp which illuminated the cave dimly.

"Awake?"

I was startled by Kyuhyun's voice and saw him seating not far from me. He was shaking his head," I can't understand you! You are so weird. You can actually sleep soundly next to a Demon and in addition, you are near a Demon lair. Aren't you scared that I might eat you as my dinner?"

I yawned and stretched myself lazily," I can sleep so peacefully because you are near me! Plus I hardly had a sleep last night."

"Aishi, this Henry. I ask him to get me some water and he was gone for so long?" I started grumbling.

"He came back some time ago." Kyuhyun spoke and also pointed at the water and food nearby.

Wow, Henry was such a nice and adorable Demon. Max was right. Demons had feelings too. There were kind Demons and Evil Demons.

"Where is Henry now?"

"He can't stay too far away from water and he had returned to the lake." Kyuhyun mumbled.

I discovered that Kyuhyun was not so cold as initially although his tone was hostile. Hiwever, Kyuhyun would answer me if I asked him. Though he was not so gentle and loving as the Kyuhyun in my time..... Hey, Kyuhyun did not like me in this time.

I bit my lips and felt bitter.

"You....." Kyuhyun frowned.

"Nothing. Are you feeling better now? Let me help you to wash off the dirt...." I got off the bed and took the bucket of water, walking towards Kyuhyun.

I pulled at his belt and pushed off his upper robe. Kyuhyun's upper body was in my full view. I took out a clean towel from my haversack and dipped it into the water. I wrung it dry before tending to Kyuhyun's wounds.

Kyuhyun shot me with his deadliest looks.

"What is that looks?" I scowled.

"You are really daring! You actuall dare to take off a man's clothing so casually." His expression seemed to be ahocked.

Oh , the woman in this time should be shy, conservative and refined.... It could not be help because I came from the future. Beside Kyuhyun was only half and not totally ... I really did not feel embarrassed at all.

"You are a Demon. Or actually a male spieces or should I say a man?" I joked.

Kyuhyun was speechless.

I continued," Do you realize how lucky you are now? I have never treated anyone like this."

Kyuhyun continued to remain silent.

"Kyuhyun, you better listen up!" Kyuhyun snapped his head and looked at me. He looked seriously while waiting for me to continue,"Your life is save by me and I forbid you to harm yourself or take it lightly else.... Do you hear me!" I cracked my knuckles and smirked.

"My life is in the hand of Dark Angel Lord. All Demons' lives here are under his control." Kyuhyun whispered.

"Ignore it! You just comply to my instruction! I will make you happy." I tried to straightened his thoughts and chanted silently in my heart,' I will not let you be cursed! I will not let your memories to be seal away! I will ensure that you and Seo have a happy ending! Even though we will never meet in the future. I truely hope that you will be blissful here!'

Kyuhyun looked at me with mixture of emotions. I think I had talked too much. Kyuhyun was not close to me here and what the hell am I talking about making him happy. Would he find he more weird? Oh , I did not know how to get off now.

"Er, I am going back to sleep. Good night." I put the things down and jumped onto the stone bed. I quickly pretended to fall asleep but the bed was so unconfortable.

Cutrently, Kyuhyun's injuries were not life threatening. But when would I accomplish the goal which I had travel back here? Kyuhyun had not meet Seo yet. So did it mean that I had to witness their love story before I could accomplish my goal?

Oh god, how could you do this to me!

Aishi, I will think about all these after Kyuhyun's injuries had healed. By thinking of all these, I really fell asleep.

"Kyuhyun...."

"Miss Demon Slayer....." In the state of my sub consciousness, I heard someone calling me. Immediately, I opened my eyes and saw a huge round face in front of me. I yelped and retreated slightly. Henry looked at me strangely," What happened to the almighty you of yesterday? How come you are like this...."

After hearing Heney's voice, I felt my hair plastered to my face. I had a nightmare but I could not remember the details.

"Lord Kyuhyun is just beside you. Why are you calling out his name?" I turned and saw Kyuhyun sitting near me but his face looked pale. Did his injuries worsen?

"What happen to you?" Henry stared at me with his large round eyes.

"Oh it's nothing. I just had a nightmare."

"I really respect you. You can actually fall asleep near the Demon lair and even to the extend of dreaming!" Heney's expression did not indicate that he was full of admiration for me but was scorning at me.

I rolled my eyes at Henry and ignored him. I looked at Kyuhyun," Do you want to take a walk outside? Or do you need me to give you more Demonic power?"

"No need!" Kyuhyun answered quickly.

"You don't have to stand in ceremony with me."

"You are not feeling well yourself. I can sense that your breathing are getting weaker...." Henry chipped in.

"Hello, no one will think that you are mute if you don't talk!" I hissed at Henry.

"Though I have not fully recover but I can slowly heal myself." Kyuhyun stared outside," Another 2 more days, everyone will return and you better get out if gere."

"No! I am not leaving! I am sticking around with you!" I shook my head and was very persistent. Both Henry and Kyuhyun looked shocked at me.

"No! Human can't stay long here....." Kyuhyun sounded cold and heartless.

But Kyuhyun, there was no where that I am going to leave because I had to stop you from being cursed. I am here to change your fate and how could I leave you....

"Kyuhyun." I called out in my most gentle voice till I was surprised myself. I was used to whining to the 'future' Kyuhyun. Though this Kyuhyun was fierce, I am not scared of him. I leaned over and hugged Kyuhyun and whined," Please don't drive me away. I have no place to go. Just let me be with you and I promised to behave myself. I can serve your food and feed you. I can....."

No one said anything. , was my acting skills so lousy that they saw through me?

"I risked my life to save you and you treated me like this! You are so heartless....." I continued whining and faked a sob but I could not squeeze out a single tears.

"Lord Kyuhyun was thinking for your interest. What if you are eaten up. Don't forget that you are a Demon slayer and you will definitely attract the Demons to you..." Henry was explaining to me but I was not going to listen to him.

"Isn't Kyuhyun powerful? With him around, no Demons dared to eat me, right? Kyuhyun, you will protect me right?" I gave my cutest pout at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stood stunned.

I continued whining," Kyuhyunnn...."

"You must never leave my side...." Kyuhyun looked at me. His eyes were still so cold but I could not help but feel delighted.

Kyuhyun agreed and it all that mattered to me.