Chapter 18

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

"Hmm." I answered and I hugged Kyuhyun.

"Are all Demon slayers' behavior like this? It's a shame...." Henry looked at me with a disgusted look and he turned to Kyuhyun," Lord Kyuhyun, why did you agree to her request? You getting yourself nothing but a walking trouble!"

Kyuhyun looked at me silently and for a long time," Who knows."

"It's crazy!" Henry wailed in his most pitiful tone.

"Being crazy is a fun part of life. If your life is peaceful like Dead Sea, that is pathetic." I spoke wisely at Henry while he continued bawling away.

"But Lord Kyuhyun, now you are too weak to protect her...." Henry spoke after stopping his dramatic howl. His constant reminder to Kyuhyun irked me.

I just wanted to be with Kyuhyun and I did not really needed him for protection.

"I will use my life to protect her...." Kyuhyun spoke calmly. However, his words was like an undying love pledge to my ears. I was lost if he was true to his words but I chose to believe him.

"Lord Kyuhyun, you can't be serious!" Heney's mouth was wide open. " The scary thing is Miss Demon Slayer, do you know anything about us, Demons?!"

"I know. They have beautiful outer appearance and also a horrifying unknown side. I had seen it! But that does not prove anything. They are an important part of my life and if I am to die in their hands, I have no regrets." I curled out and hugged my knees while my thoughts flew back to Leteuk, Wookie and the guys.

"Huh?" Henry's face changed," I am very curious, just who is the one that gave you the elixir?"

"Not only him. If I need it, I am sure that they will not hesitate to give me theirs too..."

"You must be joking!  The elixir is everything to a Demon!" Henry was giving me his doubtful expression.

"Henry, you wouldn't understand. When you are in love, you can do anything for that person." I looked at Henry with a sad expression. A tears unknowingly rolled down my eye," Even forsaking the precious memories...."

"Memories?" Kyuhyun looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Oh it's nothing. I was just citing an example only." I shook my head quickly. "Kyuhyun, no matter what happen; you must look out for your safety first. This is all I ask from you. If you can't do that, I will hate you forever!"

"I'm afraid that....."

"Lord Kyuhyun's life is in the Dark Angel Lord's hand. So am I... There is something beyond our control. But Lord Kyuhyun is very powerful here and all the Demons are weary of him." Henry interrupted what Kyuhyun was trying to say earlier.

Something lit in my head and I could not resist my curiousity," Henry, you mentioned that Kyuhyun and that Yoochun guy are the right hand men of the Dark Angel. Why did they fight huh? They are enemies?"

"No, they used to be good friends." Henry sighed," It seemed that Dark Angel Lord instructed Lord Kyuhyun to take someone's life. That person is very important to Lord Yoochun."

"Oh, I see." I nodded awkwardly.

It was another silence moment for the 3 of us.

Demons were amazing! Their healing process was much faster than Humans. It was barely a week that Kyuhyun was back to his healthy stage. Both Kyuhyun and Henry left the cave because the Dark Angel had returned.

I was alone inside the cave and waiting everyday for Kyuhyun's return. There was a barrier shield casted around the cave and so the Demons would not detect my presence. My days inside the cave were extremely boring. I was getting frustrated because I had no clue for my task. Kyuhyun looked perfectly okay to me and seemed that nothing happened. I was wondering if my sudden presence in this era could have already changed the history?

Could it be Kyuhyun would no longer fall in love with Seo?

The more I thought about this, the more I felt my head was aching. I decided to take a walk outside to straighten my thinkings. Since the Dark Angel was back and so all the Demons should be in the lair, leaving the woods safe to venture out for my walk.

The woods was a nice place. It would be a very nice place for the pheasants if the Demons were not here. The flowers and trees were bursting with greeny of lives and ripe fruits were hanging on the top.

I walked to a large clearing of blooming unknown flowers at a side and I walked towards it. I bent down and pluck a flower, brought it to my nose for a sniff. The flower emitted a faint sweet fragrant. "Wow! It's so nice!" I picked a bouquet of the flowers for myself.

When I was about to turn and leave, something soft hit me. I rubbed my head and looked at the culprit. It was a small tangerine. I looked up above me and I swallowed my saliva. It was a tangerine tree! I did not know that my favourite fruit tree was here! I put down my bouquet of flowers on the ground and started to climb up the tangerine tree slowly. At a thick branch which formed out a 'Y' shape, I stood still and affirmed that it was sturdy enough to bear my weight. I reached out to the plump tangerine and took one. I peeled it before stuffing it inside my mouth. The juice burst inside my mouth and it was so sweet!

I plucked a lot tangerines and stuffed them inside my top. As my top was bloating, I could no longer climb down. I decided to jump down from the place that I was at. It did not seem too high.

When I safely landed on the ground, I was laughing in glee and was about to walk back to the cave. Maybe Kyuhyun would be there waiting for my return. We could spent some romantic time together to feed each other with the tangerines that I had harvested. Thinking of it made my heart fluttered and my face blushing.

Suddenly, I felt pain at my calves and I tumbled down on the ground because I lost my balance. The flowers and the tangerines were scattered all over. Something hit me.

"You sure are daring. Not only trepassing into the woods and even pluck my flowers and steal my tangerines!" The voice reached me before I saw the voice of the owner. I did not recognize the voice but it sure sounded very upset.

I stood up and dusted myself. I ignored whoever was shouting and went to gather my flowers and tangerines.

"Stop right there!" A good looking man appeared in front of me. His hair was short and straight. His green robe enhanced his built.

Seeing his looks, he was definitely a Demon because he was too appealing to be a Human....

"So the Dark Angel had dismissed them?" I started to mutter to myself. I gave my cute smile to the man," I have something important to attend to and I need to be on my way."

"Going off? Do you think that you can just walk off like this!"

"Hey look mister! Do the flowers have your name on them? Or do the tangerine carry your name? How dare you accuse me of stealing them when you can't prove that they belong to you!" I glared at him.

"Everything thing here is forbidden to be taken by Human!" The man's glare turned frightening  and I could sense deadly aura from him.

"Look! Flowers are meant to be admired at. The tangerines are meant to be savoured upon!" I rolled my eyes and yelled back.

"Oh my, what an interesting and fiesty cutie we have here! Cutie doesn't know what situation she has landed herself into." Another teasing voice sounded which reminded me of Donghae.

Thereafter, another man in purple robe appeared in front of me. He had an eye patch  on one of his eyes. I felt extremely uncomfortable looking at his eye. Instinctly, I backed off a few steps because I sensed danger. Er why am I feeling scared? Henry said that the most powerful Demons were Kyuhyun and Yoochun. Plus, I am not total helpless...

"Haiz..." I sighed and put down the things and faced then," Okay let's fight it out! I have to return quickly to Kyuhyun else he will be terribly mad at me."

"I am already losing my temper!" A cold and eerie voice came from my back.

I turned my head stiffly and met Kyuhyun's deadly glares. His handsome face was expressionless and I believed that he was angry. His black robe slightly revealed an inner red top. Wow what a nice combination of strong colours. Plus his long silky hair, he was a mesmerizing sight.

My Kyuhyun was so alluring no matter whether now or the future him, though with slight difference and charms. Kyuhyun was still Kyuhyun. I was fangirling him in my mind till I forgot to respond.

"Didn't I instruct you not to wander off by yourself?"

"But I was bored! I am not that useless okay...." I whined.

"Kyuhyun, you know her?" The man in green asked.

"Yes. Can you overlook this matter on my account?" Kyuhyun spoke while side glancing me. In an instant, his expression was gentle and full of concern.

"Kyuhyunnnn...." I ran and hugged Kyuhyun. I was so touched and relieved. I thought that he might be mad at me for a while.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Kyuhyun lowered his head and checked on me. I shook my head.

"Aren't you and Yoochun the most powerful? Even Yoochun lost to me. That one there is cunning and he ambushed me. He is too much...." I glanced at the man in green and his expression changed 

Kyuhyun looked at the flowers and tangerines on the ground and sighed," Zhou Mi's precious things are the flower and the tangerines. You took them and of course he is angry."

"I do not know that Demon had the hobby of gardening. Plus there was no indication of ownership and so I help myself to them. He should have put a notice up if he did not want anyone to take his things. A sign like 'No taking'." I was blabbering my words and not realizing that someone's face was turning black, someone's face was turning red while someone's face was trying to control his laughters.

" What am I going to do with you?" Kyuhyun groaned.

"Do you know where is this place? Human, you can get yourself killed by entering here." The man in green or known as Zhou Mi spoke in a very harsh tone.

"But I am not an ordinary human. See the fact that I can talk calmly with you is a proof!" I continued.

Kyuhyun came in front of me and shielded me behind him," I apologizes on her behalf." Kyuhyun spoke to Zhou Mi. Kyuhyun turned at me," Return the things to Zhou Mi.

"But it took me great effort to harvest the tangerines. Even if I return to him, he can't put them back onto the trees. The tangerines are nice though I ate only one." I pouted and sulked.

"Aishi, forget about the flowers and tangerines." Zhou Mi took a deep breathe, trying to calm himself down. He looked at Kyuhyun while pointing at me," Kyuhyun, what is your relationship with her?"

" Oh right, this cutie is daring and interesting..... She is not frightened upon seeing us. I sensed some energy from her and I bet she taste yummy." The man in purple robe smirked while his lips.

I tensed up after hearing his words. I had been with the guys for too long that I forgot that Demons devoured humans! I gave him a challenging look and wanted to see him trying to eat me.

"She is mine! I will not hesitate to kill anyone who dare to lay a finger on her!" Kyuhyun held into my waist and pulled me to his embrace. He sounded very serious when he said that.

I beamed and took out the few remaining tangerines from my top. I peeled one and pushed it to Kyuhyun's lips.

He merely stared at me. "It's sweet. Try it." I whined.

Kyuhyun hesitated a while before he took it into his mouth.

I watched him excitedly," It's nice right?"

"You like it?" Kyuhyun asked me.

I nodded. Else why would I climb the tree to pluck them.

"Zhou Mi, why don't I exchange your Tangerine tree with my Ice Jade bed?"

"What!" Zhou Mi yelled.

The man in purple robe looked surprised as well," That is the greatest treasure that Dark Angel Lord bestow to you! Is it worth to exchange your Ice Jade bed for a Tangerine tree?"

"I do not intend to sleep on that bed.... Zhou Mi, you think about it and let me know your answer." Kyuhyun spoke plainly to Zhou Mi and thereafter carried me in bridal style and leaped off.

If it was not that I was used to this sort of thing in my time, I might get a heart attack.