Chapter 25

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

 

"The water is here!" Henry's voice sounded.

In my haste, I stuffed the bottle into my waist belt and pretended nothing happened.

Henry gave a questioning look," What are you two doing? So suspiciously...."

"Yah! Mind your words brat!" Yoochun glared at Henry.

Henry continued to scrutinize us but after a while, he shrugged," Miss Demon Slayer, you are getting weirder and weirder."

"What?"

"Tsk. You do not reveal where you came from? What your name was? Plus your moods changed so frequently." Henry counted with his fingers.

I believed I knew what Henry was ranting about," Henry, thank you for taking care of me all this while." I bowed at him.

"Er don't be like this. I am willing to take care of you. You are so fun to be with that I want to be your little sidekick but Dark Angel Lord won't allow me." Henry pouted and his cute innocent expression reminded me of Wookie. "You are getting weirder by the second."

"I am not. I am normal...." I rolled my eyes.

Henry still gave me his dubious look but he did not say anything.

I was deep in thoughts that I failed to realize that Henry came close to me. "Eeeee, why did you dig your nails into your palm till they bled! Are you kind of saddist in liking to inflict pain on yourself?" Henry stared at my palms with his large horrified eyes.

I looked down and was shocked to see that I am bleeding. I was not focusing and so I did not feel the pain.

"What is going on?" Kyuhyun stepped into the cave. He scowled the moment he saw the situation.

I wanted to hide my hands to prevent him from seeing but Kyuhyun shot up to me after he put down his things. He grabbed my hands and was angry," What happen? Why are you so careless?"

" It's okay. It's not painful......" I shook my head. To be honest, I felt slight pain which I did not feel earlier.

Kyuhyun's expression changed suddenly," Since when did you complaint of pain and reveal your emotion?"

I pretended nothing mattered as I did not wish Kyuhyun to be worrying for me. " Don't worry Kyuhyun. They will heal soon." I smiled and sure enough, my bleeding stopped.

"If it's possible, I really hoped that the elixir inside your body is mine so that I can protect you...."

I was touched by Kyuhyun's words. He had done as what he wished because he was protecting and caring for me all this while....

"Why are you smiling?" Kyuhyun knitted his eye brows.

"Kyuhyun, your wish will come true one day..." I continued smiling but at the same time, I felt sad. 

What you wished for was also my wish. I could not bear to leave you alone and I wanted to be with you. However, I needed to seal away your memories. Comparing to the physical wounds,  my heart hurt more. All these were my doings and I could not blame anyone but myself.

"I don't really understand. Such an important thing, how can a Demon just part with it?" Henry was mumbling away.

"You do not have to understand because ignorance is a bliss." Yoochun, whom had been quiet for a long time, spoke up. The way Yoochun looked at us seemed to be painful too.

I am uncertain if I could face Kyuhyun when I returned back.... but that would be in the future.

Everyone had left. Henry probably went back to the lake while Yoochun followed my instruction to prepare for the ritual. It was only Kyuhyun and me left in the cave. I was hugging Kyuhyun and so was he. None of us spoke and this feeling was so surreal.

Kyuhyun kept taking peeps at me and he seemed to be thoughtful. I suspected he was trying to figure out something and so I stretched out my hand to touch his cheek. 

The future Kyuhyun, the present Kyuhyun would alway be in my heart...

It was getting dark outside and something needed to be done. I released Kyuhyun and walked to the table. I poured a cup of water to drink and at the same time poured a cup for Kyuhyun. I had secretly poured a bit of the liquid into Kyuhyun's cup. 

I took a deep breathe and turned to Kyuhyun," Thirsty?" I smiled and held out the cup.

Kyuhyun took a look at me and at the cup before he accepted it. Kyuhyun did not drink immediately but he gestured me to him. I walked to him and he enveloped me in his arms.

I did not know why Kyuhyun did this but thinking of my departure shortly, I just snuggled to him. Kyuhyun lifted my chin  and I looked at him with atonished gaze. Kyuhyun lowered his head and pressed his lips forcefully on mine. The kiss was different. The moments that our lips met, I felt the coldness. Kyuhyun slipped his tongue in and swirled around my tongue, it.

I felt shivers all over my body. I did not find it disgusting because I was caught by surprise. I felt blood shot to my head and face. ...

I was hitting gently on Kyuhyun's chests but he held me tighter. I could barely avoid it let alone escape from his naughty actions.

My breathing was getting difficult and I could not think anymore. I felt all my energy was drained off me and I am sure that I would faint if we carried on further. 

Suddenly, Kyuhyun released me and smirked at me. I scowled and wanted to turn my head away. Kyuhyun drank up from his cup. My heart stopped. I had achieved my aim to get Kyuhyun to drink the water but why did I feel so guilty.  In less than a few minutes, Kyuhyun fell into a deep slumber.

I continued staring at the sleeping Kyuhyun on the bed and scooted close to him," Forgive me... I needed to do this for our future encounter." After saying this, my tears fell and landed on kyuhyun's robe. 

I did not let my gaze drifted off from Kyuhyun. Time seemed to have frozen for us.

"You have to be bold. Seeing you like this is so pathetic." Yoochun spoke. I had no idea when he came into the cave.

I left Kyuhyun and spoke to Yoochun in a serious matter," I hope you can be by Kyuhyun's side. I did not want Kyuhyun to know of my existence here because he would be in torment in his future. I will be so too."

"I understand. Kyuhyun had made the pact with Dark Angel Lord and so he is no longer under the Lord's control. I will get Kyuhyun to leave here and I promised that no one will tell him about you." Yoochun nodded.

I looked at Kyuhyun again. The passionate kiss from him? Could it be that Kyuhyun had figured out something and that was the last kiss?

Yoochun did not hurry me but waited patiently till I firmly beckoned to him," Let's go."

Yoochun gathered Kyuhyun and helped him out. While I came out, I took a last look at the cave which had some of my precious and valuable memories.

I had no idea that Yoochun's place was somewhere at the cliff and it was so secluded. Now I began to realize how come I was unable to find any Demons because they lived such a difficult-to-get-to places.

Althought I am a Demon Slayer and had the elixir, I could not possible leap up the steep cliff. Yoochun knew this as he pulled me along too. Hence, Yoochun managed to get the 3 of us to his place effortlessly.

When I went inside, it was full of totems drawings but I did not know their symbolic meaning. However I felt that no one would disturb us here.

On the ground was a ritual drawing that I got Yoochun to draw out for me. I took a closer look at the intriguing details, it was exactly the same from grandpa's book. I was so amazed," Wow, you are great!"

"I am afterall a great Demon and if anyone came to know that I did this for a Demon Slayer, I will be doomed!" Yoochun chuckled while helping Kyuhyun into the drawing.

When Yoochun retreated to the side, I stepped into the drawing. I sat next to Kyuhyun and undo his robe, exposing his well toned chest. Next, I took out Eunhyuk's dagger from my pouch and unshield it. I made a light slash on my left index finger and my blood started oozing out. I let my blood dropped onto Kyuhyun's chest and I swayed my fingers away nimbly.

After sometime, the moon appeared and shone onto Kyuhyun, reflecting a bright silvery glow. This made my blood drawing even more alluring on the dark.

I had made cuts on all my 10 fingers to draw out the required amount of blood to draw on Kyuhyun's chest. Now, it was just a little bit more towards completion. I did not feel any joy or happiness at all but rather I felt all my emotions buundled up in knots...

"Kyuhyun, it's my blood on you. I hope that by the time we meet again, your memories will slowly return to you." I perched on Kyuhyun and tried hard not to cry.

"Tell me..... your name....." I heard a very faint and mumbled sound in my ears. Next, I felt Kyuhyun's hand on my shoulder.

I was shocked and I stared right at Kyuhyun. Yoochun was equally shocked too. The sleeping powder should make Kyuhyun knocked out for a day and a night but why was he waking up now!

"Kyuhyun....." I stared at Kyuhyun with my teary eyes.

"I do not understand anything but I will follow everything you said or done because it's you." Kyuhyun rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

The sudden pain and happiness erupted in me which made me breatheless.

Kyuhyun smiled at me," Tell me your name. You are not Seo?" From his eyes, I saw his desperation in wanting to know my name.

Was this the only thing that you wanted to know? Didn't you want to ask why was I doing all this to you?  Didn't you blame me for everything I did to you? Did you really think that I was being childish to deny my name being Seo?

My tears fell down and I sniffled," Sungmin.... Lee Sungmin."

Kyuhyun looked at me and whispered," Sungmin..."

Hearing Kyuhyun calling out my name, I felt emotional and special.

Kyuhyun felt relieved and he wiped away my tears gently," Sungmin, just do what you had plan to do!"

I lowered my head and kissed Kyuhyun.  Instantly, Yoochun's drawing and mine glowed. Initially it was weak and slowly it became do strong that I could not open my eyes.

This time, Kyuhyun became unconscious. Perhaps he would not recall anything when he woke up

                             ****************************

It seemed that a long long time had pass and I felt something choking in me. In the midst of wanton, I am lost. I could not find my direction as I was engulf in darkness. Deep down, I sensed a very faint light somewhere in the darkness and I tried to sense my way towards it. 

The familiar furniture, the familiar decor and the familiar voices. When I opened my eyes, I saw a face in front of me.

"Yesung?" I saw a worried Yesung and I struggled to sit up but I had no energy to do that. Even any slight movement was difficult for me.

"Are you feeling alright!" I heard Max's voice from my side.

After hearing his voice, my dizziness was gone. I could not care about myself and I wobbled to get out of my bed and tumbled to Kyuhyun's room.

I saw Kyuhyun lying on the bed and Wookie was tending to him.

I staggered towards Kyuhyun and my tears was circling in my eyes...

Everyone had gathered outside Kyuhyun's room. They did not enter...

I knelt down by Kyuhyun's side and scrutinized his sleeping face. It had been 1,800 years and there was a slight changes in him. I pulled down the duvet and started to undo his robe.

"Young Master?" Wookie squealed.

I placed my right index finger to my mouth and bit it. I started waving my finger and drew on Kyuhyun's chest. When I am done, the drawing glowed in crimson light.

The drawing was the key to undo the seal.... Once it was done, Kyuhyun's memories would return.

Previously, I used my blood in trying to undo it but it had instead triggered the Dark Angel's curse. It was different this time as I had the drawing which was the correct way to undo everything.

I whispered," Kyuhyun, I am sorry."

Shortly, I heard a raspy voice," Sungmin, why did you apologize? I said before just do what you have plan to do."

"It's been..... 1,800 years." I stared at the awaking Kyuhyun with mixed feelings.

"Yes. It had been so long. But to me, it was just like a dream where I can still recall most of it. My feelings for you remains the same and I still love you....."

"I love you too." I choked on my emotion. I smiled while crying and they were tears of happiness.

"Thank you. This 1,800 years were not too long for me because we can be together again." Kyuhyun held my hands and intertwined with my fingers. I felt his warm and also his love.

"I...."

"We have unfinished thing....." Kyuhyun whispered in my ears. "Do you understand?"

I stared hard at Kyuhyun and I understood suddenly. " Yes."

"What are the 2 of you talking about? Care to explain a bit?" Leteuk spoke up and I saw that everyone had that worried look on us.

"It is a long story...." I did not know how to explain everything to them.

"All of you get out!" Kyuhyun glared at them and spoke coldly.

"Yah! Who are you to command us like this!" Yesung yelled back, undeterred by Kyuhyun's deadly aura.

I raised my head and smiled at Yesung," Can you guys give us some privacy to talk?"

Yesung did not say anything but shifted his glare from me to Kyuhyun and slowly, they left.

We were alone in the room.

Kyuhyun gazed at me quietly," If you are not willing..... You can say so." He came closer and I felt my breathing became irregular, closing my eyes. 

I did not feel any skinship from Kyuhyun and I cracked open my eyes. Kyuhyun stopped when he was about to touch me and he just stared at me....

"Can you let me have some time to get ready myself?" I believed that Kyuhyun might be disappointed by my request but at that time, I was slightly tipsy whereas I am totally sober now.

"It's okay.... I can proceed slowly." Despite Kyuhyun being expressionless, I could feel his gentleness.

I took a deep breathe, trying to calm myself down," If we are to be together, shouldn't we......"

Kyuhyun fixed his gaze on me," Are you alright?"

"Maybe I am having some fear.... But I am okay."

Kyuhyun stood up and opened the door. I was surprised to see everyone squeezing outside the door.

"Sungmin and I are getting married now, so please do the needful preparation."

"What!" Leteuk frowned at Kyuhyun and his expression was frightening," If there are another person in your heart, I am objecting this marriage..."

"That is right! Your memories returns...... That Seo is no longer here and so you decided to choose Sungmin since she is the reserve. You are a scumbag!" Yesung was merciless in his words and I was afraid that Kyuhyun would be provoked.

Siwon held Yesung back and planted himself between Yesung and Kyuhyun.

Kangin came to me," Young Master, are you sure about this? You are just the backup choice, you know?"

Everyone was tensed up and from the looks, I am scared that they would start a fight.

Before I could say anything, Kyuhyun spoke," I have never fell in love with anyone except Sungmin! Be it 1,800 years ago or now. The lost of my memories for the past 1,800 years is to be with Sungmin."

"What does that mean?" Leteuk seemed confused.

"Kyuhyun made a pact with Dark Angel, he was cursed and it was all because of me....." I explained while I glanced at all of them- Kangin, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Siwon, Heechul, Wookie, Leteuk, Donghae and Max.

"Though we have no idea what is exactly going in here, this is between the 2 of them and it's best we leave the matter as it is..." Max shrugged.

"What is the sudden rush? If this was in the past, Sungmin is alright to get married but in this era, she is still young. Beside, what about her studies...."

"This is what I wanted...." I was feeling helpless and I did not know how to convince them.

"Since Young Master made this decision, we will have to support her." Heechul's words made me felt grateful.

Everyone looked to Leteuk for his reply. " Since Sungmin has indicated her decision, there is nothing more that I can say. But Kyuhyun, if you dare to hurt Sungmin; the consequent will be fatal..." Leteuk was serious but I felt relieved.

"Okay now let's go and start with the preparation." Heechul took the lead.

Everyone scrambled to their tasks. Heechul helped me with my makeup and I almost could not recognize myself when I looked at the mirror.

My long dark hair was bundled up with red pearl like accessories while my forehead was adorned with another accessory. I looked y with the makeup that Heechul did for me. My milky white complexion contrast with the red chiffon dress that I am wearing.

Once everythibg was ready, I was seated opposite Kyuhyun while everyone were seated around us. I had no idea what were the procedures but I just had to follow with their instruction.

Wookie squeezed out from one side and poured a cup of wine for Kyuhyun and me. 

Kyuhyun finished his wine in a gulp and I followed. Next, Heechul came with a dagger to me and I was alarmed at his actions. He picked at a lock of my hair and cut it. Similarly, Heechul did so with Kyuhyun. Subsequently, he tied our hair together and wrapped them in a red pouch.

"During the marriage ritual of Demons, they had to drink each other's blood.... But Young master is not a Demon and so this step is skipped." Wookie looked at me with his large twinkling eyes while he explained to me.

I nodded.

"Young Master, are you sure about this? It is still not too late to back out." Yesung's word instantly made Kyuhyun changed into a dark expressions.

Kangin joined in as well," If Kyuhyun did not treat you well, you just let let me know and I will....."

"If Kyuhyun is too rough with you, you must tell us!" Donghae also rubbed in.

I appreciated everyone's concern and care for me. I felt my heart beat wildly and my face turned red while my eyes became watery. 

"Ha ha I think Sungmin-sshi may suffer tonight...."

"Stop spouting nonsense...." Leteuk was the only sane one here. Leteuk looked at Kyuhyun and patted my head before he walked out if the room with everyone following him.

Kyuhyun dimmed the light and I gathered enough courage to look at him in the eyes.

"Are you feeling alright?" Kyuhyun asked and I nodded," Just thinking about 1,800 years ago, it felt like a dream now.

"Are you referring to my marriage to Jungmi?" I blinked my eyes.

Kyuhyun grabbed me with a hand and pushed me down rather roughly. I pouted while he smirked," How dare you talk about him at this moment!"

We are very close, Kyuhyun's chest on my s and our faces were also very close, almost kissing....

My calm heart was stirred up again and I tried to push Kyuhyun away for a bit. However, Kyuhyun pressed my shoulders down and my ear lobe. His scents came to me and invaded my mind till I could no longer think logically.

"You belong to me..." I became limp when I heard that.

When I regained my senses, I saw Kyuhyun was topless and he was hovering above me. Kyuhyun tilted his head and his hair landed to both side of his chest. His handsome face was so full of love.

I half shut my eyes and gave a lazy smile.

Kyuhyun stretched out his finger and traced my cheeks," Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?"

I shook my head and pushed myself up," Don't keep asking those...."

"Ask what? We are already progressing to this stage..." Kyuhyun's demeanor felt like a ert.

"ert." I scoffed and turned my head.

"Hey, I waited for 1,800 years for this...." Kyuhyun started to get panic and I felt like laughing. " It proves one thing."

"What?" I sulked.

"No matter how much memories I had lost, I will fall in love with you eventually." I really melt at his words.

I shot into Kyuhyun's chest and hugged him. Suddenly a black mist emitted from Kyuhyun.

"What happen?" I am trembling.

"I believe that it was the Dark Angel Lord's curse which is disappearing." Kyuhyun spoke," But in order to break totally from it, you need to help me by....."

"Huh?"

Kyuhyun pushed me down again and pressed himself on me. 

"I will teach you." Kyuhyun chuckled while he used his lips to prevent me from shrieking and he taught me by action.....

The silence room made me felt a lack of oxygen or maybe it was the after love action that caused me to feel dizzy.

"We will alway be together....."

"Hmmm."

"I wondered what happen to Henry and Yoochun?" I missed my dear friends.

Kyuhyun just hugged me," When I lost my memories, I wandered about. I believe that Yoochun was somewhere close to me as I felt his presence.....

"Young Master, Kyuhyung hyung. Leteuk hyung wants me to get two up for breakfast." Wookie's high pitched voice broke our initimate time together.

This was a big family. Althought my Dad was not with me, I did not feel lonely. 

Thank you Grandpa!

When I reunited with Dad, I would tell him everything that I encountered but I believed he would be very shock. Hee Hee...