Chapter 12

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

Yesung quickly knelt down to me and spoke," Young master, why don't you let me take you in the water in my real form? It is the same and I am good in water."

I was confused. Why did the guys had such a strong reaction when I asked Kyuhyun to carry me in his real form? Although what Yesung said was true but his snake form was so slippery and where on earth could I hold onto him? I might slip and fell into the water.

"My dearest Minnie young master, you can't be so naive. Kyuhyun will never allow you to ride him in his real form. What he did earlier was out of no choice." Donghae shook his head and sighed.

"You will not?" I looked at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was drenched and so am I. However, the soaked Kyuhyun looked less daunting but more y and attractive.

"I am okay. But for safety sake....." Kyuhyun finished his sentence and I did not know what happened. My mind was blank and I felt my lips slightly warm and a warm pearl like object slipped into my throat.

Kyuhyun let go of my lips and looked at me. I realized that he kissed me! And he kissed me right in front of everyone!

"Kyuhyun... I feel so hot..." I grabbed the soaked sleeves on Kyuhyun. From within my body, I felt Sorching hot and I felt that I was soaking in hot spring.

"Er Minnie, you became so er er after a kiss? Wow!" Sulli looked at me.

When everyone snapped out of their senses, Yesung stared at Kyuhun," Kyuhyun, you made young master swallow your Demon elixir?"

Demon elixir? What was that? I guessed it was something important?

"Kyuhyun?" I looked worried.

"You are taking custody of it temporarily." Kyuhyun sounded calm and behaved casually.

"Kyuhyun, you like Sungmin?" Leteuk eyed us.

"Of course! Else why would I place my Demon elixir with her, knowing how important it is to me. You should know this better than me." Kyuhyun sounded cold but he was looking at me with gentleness.

Everyone's expressions seemed to become frozen. Some of the guys seemed confused while some seemed shocked and some were smiling away....

Kyuhyun was not paying any attention to the guys and he pulled me to the water. He brought me to sail in the water and it was exciting.

It was only when the sun was setting that everyone started to pack up and go.

I really did not understand Kyuhyun. Even though he liked me, he did not have to place his important elixir with me. However, I did not question his actions. I am so happy today despite being in a risky situation but this should be the way to live my life.

Currently, Wookie was preparing for my shower while I was sitting in the garden, daydreaming. I closed my eyes and I felt peace and felt that every single cell in my body was relaxing.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun's voice sounded in my mind," I love her and I want to be with her forever........."

It was the same voice that I heard previously but this time I heard more... What was that? Kyuhyun was not with me but I distinctively heard his voice. Was it my imagination again? But it was so clear? When I was wondering, an image flashed in my mind. It was just a simple image but my tears just rolled down my cheeks.....

It was a full moon night and the night skies was lit up by the numerous stars. Near the lake, a long hair man in black robe was hugging a woman. She was dressed in a red traditional wedding costume. The scene was so sweet....

It was so sweet that I was unable to contain my emotions....

Though I only saw the side profile of the man, I recognized him to be Kyuhyun.

"Young master. You looked pale. Are you okay? Oh my gosh, why are you crying?" Wookie appeared before me and he was panicking.

I rubbed my face abruptly and shook my head," Wookie, I am okay."

After I entered into the house, I say in the bath tub. Wookie was standing next to the wooden tub and I am used to him being with me in the bathroom. Wookie would add more hot water periodically and lay out my clothes for me. Initially, I refused to be served but Wookie said that it was his duties. I could not refuse his kind actions though technically, they served grandpa and not me.

I was not able to concentrate and I felt uncomfortable somehow...

"Young master, Leteuk hyung wanted to see you in his room." Wookie called out to me before he stepped out of the bathroom so that I could put on my clothings.

I found it strange that Leteuk wanted to see me.

Leteuk was sipping his tea and he was waiting for me.

I stepped into his room and Leteuk looked up at me," Sungmin, close the door."

I nodded and walked up to Leteuk. He pointed at the seat next to the coffee table and gestured me to take a seat.

"Sungmin, you mentioned previously that you are marrying one of us. Are you referring to Kyuhyun?"

Hearing this, I nodded automatically.

"No you can't. Anyone except Kyuhyun." Leteuk said decisively and he seemed disturbed. Slowly, he calmed down and explained," Kyuhyun lost his memories. Do you know what does this means for a Demon?"

"No. But what Leteuk. Tell me." I had a feeling that Leteuk's answer would not be something that I would like to hear. However, I just could not resist the urge to find out.

"Kyuhyun might have suffer a drastic emotion breakdown that he chose to forget, or someone deal away his memories and it could probably be related to love or something. It would be harmful to you no matter what because you will never know when Kyuhyun will regain his memories. You might get hurt emotionally and worst scenario would be that you got hurt physically."

I guessed Leteuk was not trying to scare me and he might be feeling bad about what he had just said to me.

"But..." Even though I knew Leteuk was concerned about.

Seeing that I was trying to say something to rebuk him, Leteuk looked at me in a solemn face," Maybe Kyuhyun like you now, and it could that he was not able to control himself..."

This sentence really set me thinking as it was more convincing but I did not want to be separated from Kyuhyun. However, I did not know what I should do," You assumption might be true. If thing turns out the way like you said.... I resigned to fate."

Leteuk looked at me in silent and the dim lights in the room made my shadow flickered.

"Kyuhyun had lost his memories for over a few hundred years? For me, I am just a human being with a lifespan of a hundred year or less...." I bit my lips in sadness.

"Sungmin, did you know why Kyuhyun gave you his elixir? He is trying to prolong your lifespan!" Leteuk spoke again and he sounded helpless.

"Prolong my lifespan?" I repeated slowly and I was not getting what Leteuk was trying to say.

"Once a human swallow a Demon's elixir, the ageing process slowed down tremendously. And to the extend of attaining immortality! Haven't you notice that the injuries on your arm had fully healed?" Leteuk was sounding frustrated while he tried to explain everything to me as simple as he could.

I looked at my arm and unfolded the bandage. I saw no trace of injuries on my arm.

"I am worried for you, Sungmin. What if.... Kyuhyun regains his memories one day? And it is not good for you and how will you react? We, Demons, can withstand centuries of loneliness. But how about you? Can you withstand that long if you attain immortality?"

I was unable to answer the hypothetical questions that Leteuk threw at me. Because I never think that by giving me the elixir, it meant so much things!

"Leteuk, can I be left alone for a while? I need to think through everything." Actually, I had yet to accept the image and voice that I experienced earlier and whatever Leteuk just said to me, made me feeling lost and confused.

"Aishi...." Leteuk let out a long sigh and he closed his eyes. It was a while later that I saw those golden iris with an unreadable expression," When Master refused to accept our elixir, he said that everything happened for a reason. Sungmin, I will respect your decision."

If Kyuhyun regained his memories one day and he did not like me anymore, I still have you guys by my side. You are all very important to me, like my family. I did not say out my thoughts to Leteuk.

I stood up and walked out of Leteuk's room. I came to my room and saw Kyuhyun standing against the wall.... I walked up to him with a smile but his expression was not that pleasant. "Kyuhyun, what is wrong?"

"Sungmin, what are you thinking?" Kyuhyun shot up his question to me instead.

I? I am worried yet concern and wanted to know.... I thought for a while and plucked up my courage," Kyuhyun, do you recall liking someone? Deeply in love with someone?"

Kyuhyun became aggitated and he grabbed my shoulders rather forcefully," Why are you asking this? In my memories, I have never fell in love with anyone except you...."

But I heard his voice, he was confessing his love to someone. It was so real.... I raised my head and stared at Kyuhyun, his face was so handsome and his eyes were so attractive. Kyuhyun, was that girl someone that you love dearly? If so, why would you forget about her? Didn't you promise her that you two would be together.... I am selfish but I hoped that your memories would never come back.

I went closer to Kyuhyun and hugged him. 

The night was tranquil  and an emotion was brewing in the air.

                                                       *********************************************************************************************************

In a blink of an eye, it was Autumn.

I was sitting in the garden and playing on Herchul's zenith while everyone was listening to me.

These days, I was living in a lost manner and my smiled was fake. I kept hearing the voices in my ears and bits and pieces of images flashed in my mind.... What should I do to calm myself?

"Young master?"

"Sungmin?"

The voices of the guys pulled me back to reality, it seemed that I had cried unknowingly when I was playing the zenith.

"Sungmin, are you okay?" Kyuhyun placed his hand on my shoulders and asked me.

"Young master, you seemed to be a different person?" Wookie looked at me with his large cute eyes.

"Wookie is right. You become reserved and quiet." Siwon nodded.

I remained silent while I listened to them, as if it did not concern me......

"Sungmin, what happened? Your power became stronger." Leteuk spoke.

"Power?" Kyuhyun looked at me and looked puzzled.

"You gave your elixir to Sungmin and so you have not notice it. Sungmin's power is increasing daily and soon, it will....." Leteuk looked at me.

"Wow, Young master's blood must be sweet and tasty. It will boost our Demonic power right?" Donghae was about to drool.

Kong, kong, kong, kong.

Four lumps appeared on Donghae's head. After hearing Donghae's words, Kyuhyun, Leteuk, Yesung and Kangin knocked on Donghae's head at the same time.

Siwon and Eunhyuk uniamously uttered," Serve you right, Donghae."

Wookie covered his mouth and giggled while Heechul shook his head.

Donghae pouted and rubbed his head," I was just joking, guys. Yah! You guys really hate me so much that you all whacked me so hard."

I wondered should I pity Donghae or laughed at the comical sight.

"I am okay except that I felt vexed. I am going out for while... Alone... To cool down." I took off.

"She is mine! Whoever dared to mess with her, I will kill them!"

"Seo, you belonged to me! I won't allow anyone to touch you!"

"I love you and I want to the rest of my life with you!"

"Even so.... I still want to be with her.... Because she is very important to me..."

While walking through the woods, the leaves fell gently but I was feeling so troubled. These were the sentences that I heard often in my mind recently and I did not know these bits and pieces of words had any relation with the images in my mind. Just when would they disappeared from me?

Seo...I heard Kyuhyun speaking of this name and I guessed that deep in Kyuhyun's heart, Seo was there.

Whenever, I faced the affection from Kyuhyun towards me, my mind swayed. I knew perfectly well that Kyuhyun could not recall anything and currently, he was in love with me but there was time that I did not want to face Kyuhyun. I ever contemplate whether to tell Kyuhyun of what I saw and heard but I was afraid that these might rekindle his memories. I am in a dilemma and I felt overwhelm by the emotion bottled up within me. I was drowning....

I sensed a dark shadow amongst a tree near me and it was definitely not Kyuhyun, the aura did not resemble...

I had no idea since when I am able to sense Demonic aura.

"My advice to you, whoever you are; not to mess around with me!" I spoke calmly.

"I would like to ask if you are a Demon or Mortal?" A clear sounded and it came right behind me.

I turned around and saw someone in long dark robe. He looked femine with fiery red hair, a pretty face which was prettier than a female but alas it was a he. And precisely a Demon. He looked familiar though....

"That is none of your business!" I answered in a spiteful manner. To think I met a Demon here apart from Leteuk and the guys.

"Don't try me. Speak before I kill you."

"Wow! I think it's time for me to put into good use of the skills that I had acquired. And I definitely needed to try on a Demon!" I had been practising from grandpa's books and now it was time to practice my skills.

"You are a Demon slayer?"

"So what I am?"

"Hmm, you made yourself into a freak. Neither mortal or Demon."

"Yah! At better than you a sissy, neither a guy or a girl!" I believed he would be hopping mad at my comments!

"Keke, I would not spare you even though you complimented me."

"...." Was this guy a stupid fool or what?

"Freeze!" I shouted calmly. 4 transparent walls appeared around the sissy red hair man and he was trapped inside. He was rather composed. I raised my index finger to my mouth and bit it. Oh my gosh, the pain that sped to my heart....

"What are you doing?" The red haired sissy started to be terrified.

"To subdue you to become my pet." I smirked but I was joking.

In a blink of an eye, the sissy had a red fan in his hand. He opened the fan which had cherry blossom painted on it which made him looked more girlish. A sudden red light appeared and my walls crumbled.

"I am a Demon that created bloodshed more than 2,000 years ago! I hate mortal especially those are so rude!" He swinged his fan and a red glow hit my face. I felt pain on my face and I believed he scratched my pretty face.

"I hate Demon who act almighty." I charged at the sissy Demon while drawing symbol on the air with my index finger.

He seemed to be trying to avoid me but I charged straight at him. How could I cool down when some idiot scratched my previous pretty face! Damn it.

"Chill a bit." The sissy was speaking while retreating. He swinged harder with his fan and a power force made me spinned twice before smashing on the ground. My white blouse was torn and stained with blood.

My whole body was aching as if thousands of knives were cutting through me.....