Chapter 19

Wow! The pretty boys are Demons.

It was only when we reached the cave that Kyuhyun put me down. He sat on the stone bed and remained quiet.

I went over to Kyuhyun slowly," Are you angry?"

Kyuhyun stared at me without saying anything and I started pouting...

"I am not."

"Kyuhyun...." I came near to him and smiled sweetly," Thank you."

Kyuhyun turned and looked at me before he pulled me slightly at my arm and settled me on his lap,"  The next time you are going out, you have to tell me. I will accompany you and you are not allow to go alone."

"But I......."

"You do not know how to control your Demonic power and it will be extremely dangerous if you encounter other Demon's attack." Kyuhyun interrupted my explanation. He seemed satisfied after I nodded," I will try to accommodate to your desires so please do not behave like this again."

The way Kyuhyun put across made one felt blushing.

"Kyuhyun..." I looked puzzled at him," Kyuhyun, why did you use your treasure to exchange for that Tangerine tree for me?"

"My Ice crystal bed can boost Demonic powers but you can't sleep on it..." He replied pitifully at me.

"Even if I can't sleep on it, you can sleep on it."

I learnt from Henry that the Ice crystal bed was made from thousand-years old ice! I could not sleep on any ordinary ice bed myself.

"No, I want to sleep together with you." Kyuhyun stopped me.

Oh? We were actually sleeping together which was normal because I would curl up at the corner of the bed. But the way Kyuhyun said made me having blushing thoughts....

"Kyuhyun..."

"You kept calling my name, yet refusing to tell me yours..."

My name?

When this topic was brought up, I was feeling tense," My name..." The cells throughout my body became stiff. After some thoughts, I said dejectedly," Whatever my name is, doesn't matter. You need to remember a person by the name of Seo."

No matter what happened, we could not be together because I would leave this place... Once I managed to change the past, the future would be different. Everything would change and Kyuhyun would never fell in love with me in future.

So, I sincerely wished that Kyuhyun would be happy... And to find his happiness...

I stretched my hand and touched his face.

Kyuhyun knitted his brows and gently placed his hand on the back of my head. He whispered," Though I do not really understand what you are talking about, I will not force you for an explanation if you do not wish to say anything....."

"If it is possible, I really hope to be with you forever." I hugged Kyuhyun. My heart was aching because deep down, I knew this was my wishful thinking and this could never materialized.

But Kyuhyunwas behaving weirdly as his arms tightened...

"Er Hmmmm.." A coughing sound broke the awkward moment. Henry was looking displeased," Aishi, the two of you...."

"Oh Henry, where have you disappear to?"

"To find some food for you! You can't eat raw food. Who would guess that the two of you are having a lovey dovey time here...." Henry gritted his teeth.

I gave him a deadly glance.

Kyuhyun and me did not do anything outrageous here. This Henry really had very old fashioned thinking and to think that it came from a Demon.

"Oh my dear Miss Demon Slayer, you should go and take a bath and change out of your clothings...." Henry shook the clothings in his hand and was hinting something to me.

Was Henry implying that I am smelly? Or I am filthy? Because Kyuhyun seemed clean....

I stood up and took a sniff of my clothes. Although it was not heavenly nice, it was not that smelly! Well, it did seem a bit not so clean and come to think of it, I did not have a shower for a few days; my body was starting to feel uncomfortable....

"Kyuhyun, let's go to take a shower?"

"Helloooo Miss Demon Slayer, just where did you come from? You are a female and how can you...." Henry could not continued further.

"It is just a innocent shower okay! Beside you guys will not be at ease to let me taking my shower alone. Furthermore, you can't see anything when you are submerged inside the water so there is nothing to worry about." I spoke and explained calmly.

"Even you said so but still....."

I started to feel that Henry had a bit of Leteuk's nagging side in him.

"I am also not that comfortable. Even though I am a Demon, I am still a male species Demon." Kyuhyun eyed me plainly," Wait for me here." With that he left.

I am clueless about where Kyuhyun had gone to, what he was going to do. I was feeling restless till a large bath tub appeared suddenly in front of me. I sort of understood the situation after some time.

Where on earth did Kyuhyun got this?

"Kyuhyun..." I wanted to ask something but Kyuhyun stopped me.

"I will go fetch some water and Henry will heat it up."

Henry seemed to be shocked as well and spoke," What is going on? Kyuhyun actually....."

I was curious as to where this large bath tub came from. I hoped it was not being stolen from somewhere? I started to feel pity for the human who lived nearby, they should be cursing on their luck....

Henry would visit the Human every few days to 'borrow' things and I wondered if Kyuhyun had been influenced by him as well?

Kyuhyun fetched the water and Henry obediently heated it up before pouring into the tub. He even scattered the flowers that I plucked earlier, into the water.

I face palmed. I wanted to place the flowers in vase to decorate the cave! And not for a flora spa bath.

Maybe it was due to the steaming hot water because soon, the flora fragrant filled up the entire cave.

Both Kyuhyun and Henry was nowhere to be found and I guessed that they might be guarding outside the cave.

I striped off my clothings and submerged myself into the bath tub, leaving my head above the waster.

Though I had a few short cold showers when I arrived here, nothing beat the wonderful feeling of a nice warm shower....

So I had happily soaked myself in the bath tub for more than an hour, washing my hair and body thoroughly. I reluctantly hopped out and put on the new clothings that Henry gotten for me.

Wait a minute, the clothings seemed familiar to me.

Suddenly, I remembered something. The clothing belonged to Lady Seo! If my memories served me correctly, the night I met Lady Seo, she was wearing this clothing.  Fate really played a joke on me! To think that the first decent clothing that I had since I came here belonged to Lady Seo. Plus we looked quite alike till her servant mistaken me as her. I sighed. Only rich young lady like Lady Seo could pull off wearing such pretty clothings.

I paused for a while before I wore the clothing properly.

The night was very quiet. Causing the moon and stars seemingly extra bright in the skies.

I had been here for some time and I estimated that I had probably another 10 odd days before I had to go back. But Kyuhyun did not know Lady Seo and when would he be cursed? What was the reason for that curse and I am totally clueless....

Kyuhyun looked perfectly alright to me but Max wouldn't have send me here wrongly....

"Having trouble falling asleep?" Kyuhyun's voice came from my back.

"Yes. Why aren't you sleeping?" I turned around to face Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun did not respond but he pulled me close for a hug," If you can't sleep, how can I sleep peacefully?"

"You are saying.... You waited for me to fall asleep before you sleep? Everyday?" I was surprised because Kyuhyun did not make a single sound while in bed and needless to say toss and turn, so I assumed that he alway fallen asleep before me.

"Hush... Just sleep. Don't trouble thinking of the useless thing." Kyuhyun patted my head and he felt warm. Kyuhyun didn't feel like a Demon living in the cold lake for a very long time.

I was not thinking of any useless thing.... I was just vexed that I couldn't be with you forever after I accomplished my mission.

If I am gone, would Kyuhyun be like this?

Would Kyuhyun fell in love with Seo? And be together for the rest of their lives?

Whether yes or not, I felt sad all of a sudden.

I am so confused and lost, Kyuhyun...,

Even if the outcome was not what I wanted, I wished that you would be happy...

Because in the end, I would lose you...

So for now, I should be contented to be able to hug you and feel you.

"Kyuhyun." I whispered very softly which was meant for myself," When you attained your happiness, I hope you will forget about me..."

"Nonsense!" Kyuhyun hugged me closer.

Huh? What did he mean? I did not ask Kyuhyun because we just remained like this till we fell asleep.

In the morning, the first thing that I did when I opened my eyes was to check if Kyuhyun was still by my side. It was due to the fact that his body was not fully heal yet and he would usually have to report to the Dark Angel, hence he would be gone in the early morning.

However today, Kyuhyun was with me and he was hugging my waist.

I was looking at him while he stirred awake slowly," Awake?"

I nodded as he sat up," Hungry?"

I shook my head. I am not a lazy bum to eat and sleep the whole time.

"Kyuhyun, don't you have to report to the Dark Angel today?"

"The Lord had something for me to do... So I will be away for a while."

I panicked when I heard that because I did not know what Kyuhyun was tasked to do.

Seeing my worried look, Kyuhyun consoled me," Three days... And I will be back."

Three days, it was not too long but neither was it short.

I blinked my eyes and pouted pitifully at Kyuhyun.

"I can't let you go with me but I promise you that I will come back to you safe and sound." Kyuhyun seemed serious and sincere in his words.

I nodded," I will be right here waiting for your return."

I decided to believe him since he promised me.

Kyuhyun got Henry to look after me but I am not that useless. However, I love the feeling of someone caring and worrying about me which made me felt warm.

It was boring when Kyuhyun was gone. I could do nothing except to daydream.

Today, I was taking a walk nearby and it was boring as well. No Demon appeared and dark clouds covered the skies. While walking, I spotted a girl in baby blue clothing not far from me. Her fresh face and soft hair plus her unique aura....

Seo? Why was she here alone?

I was curious and I caught sight of her tearings eyes as if she was trying hard to control her tears from dropping. Why was Seo here? And didn't she know of Demons presence here?

I quickened my pace to follow her till she stopped in front of a big tree. Seo looked around the scenary and I saw her lifeless expressions.

Should I appear and warned her of the lurking dangers here?

But seeing her condition now, I felt awkward to approach her suddenly and I decided to observe her first.