Things Hidden

Love Found - Life Made

I went to my office the next day. Started to read and sign some paperworks with important files on it. Trying to forget last night, yesterday's isolated feeling. I tried myself to focus on my work today, tried to set my head on it. I slowly lifted my head then patted my own neck. Stretched my arms as the telephone rings. Answered it with my pleasant smile and with my calm voice. I put it down then swings my turning chair a little. I still can't forget Eunjung's expression...like how worried he is, accepting the same answer from me. Like how hurt he is, making him feel like that.

 

 

How should i end this?

 

Jiyeon's phone rings. She leans her left elbow, slowly leans her chin with her palms then started to answer the call. The call was from Soyeon, and she thinks she'll let her meet her up.

 

Jiyeon:"oh unnie.."

"do you have some free time right now?"

Jiyeon:"hmm yeah, i recently got my work done" giggled "why? whats wrong?"

"just wanted to talk to you, can i?"

Jiyeon:"sure, and please bring baby Boram" then pouts

"im surely with her all day..okay meet me up"

 

Jiyeon stoods up, carrying her bag then went out from her office. She then went to the place where Soyeon told her to. Parked her car at the place nearby and glimpse at the place where the wall was all glass on it. She smiled seeing baby Boram at the playing area in the coffee shop. She went in, calling Soyeon to get her attention then sits at the table nearby to the playing area.

 

Jiyeon:"you should let her play all she wants"

Soyeon:"she's been playing here an hour already" she replied while wiping Boram's wet back

Jiyeon:"got some extra shirt for her?" she ask

Soyeon:"i brought one" she then grabs her bag "i know it will be like this"

 

Jiyeon helped Soyeon to change Boram's wet clothes. Seeing how cute and gorgeous this baby Boram can be. Her cute laughs and smiles, her babbling words makes Jiyeon's heart flatters.

 

Jiyeon:"i bought candies for her" she then hovers the lollipops

Boram:"pop..pop" she uttered

Jiyeon:"you want some baby?" she ask making a cute look

 

Boram nods then laughs, showing her cute teeth.

 

Soyeon:"you want to have some coffee for a while?"

Jiyeon:"of course!" she stoods up "i'll order it, what do you want?" then asks

Soyeon:"cappuccino please.." she requested "put some toppings on it"

Jiyeon:"ice cream?"

Soyeon:"anything you want" then wrinkled her nose

 

She then ordered at the cashier area before paying it off. Jiyeon went back to the table where Soyeon is again, slowly sits down and starts to ask her some question.

 

Jiyeon:"whats the matter anyway? you suddenly wanted to talk to me" she starts

Soyeon:"well that.." she sigh "it would be better for you to know this"

Jiyeon:"hmm?"

Soyeon:"my father got hospitalize recently"

Jiyeon:"what?! why?"

Soyeon:"farmers told me that my father just suddenly faints while helping them, im worried right now"

Jiyeon:"ugh.. i should have worked there with him instead" she replied, giving Soyeon a worried look

 

The waiter serves them their orders, letting it on the table then bows at them while saying thank you.

 

Soyeon:"i'll visit him tomorrow, could you handle the farms business just for a while? i want my dad to have some rest"

Jiyeon:"sure, i should be the one to handle that anyway"

Soyeon:"thank you ji"

Jiyeon:"don't thank me..because of that your father got sick and i don't want him to be ill" she added

Soyeon:"but.."

Jiyeon:"but what?"

Soyeon:"i shouldnt told him about this, argh" she shook her head

Jiyeon:"told him? who?"

 

 

 

 

Soyeon:"hyomin.."

Jiyeon:"why? what about him?"

Soyeon:"i told him about handling your dad's business at the home town" she responded "and he insists to handle it, for he really owes you father a lot"

 

So...we will be together....again?

 

Jiyeon:"thats fine" she utters

Soyeon:"but jiyeon, i dont want you to see him, because i know you'll be hurting yourself again and again"

Jiyeon:"no problem with that, i get used to it anyways" she then sips on her coffee

Soyeon:"i dont want you to"

Jiyeon:"unnie..look" she sigh "i know youre concern about me, but should you first concern about your father?just let me be. I can handle this" then grins

Soyeon:"you are really as jerk as you are Jiyeon" then smirks "make sure not to be drowned"

Jiyeon:"drowned?"

Soyeon:"you know what i mean.."

 

Drowned? ah..im already drowned. Already.

 

We chatted for a while then went home after. I went back to my office again just to check some updates. I sitted on the couch, making myself to feel relax. I fell asleep because i was too tired from work this day. Once i woke up, i checked the time and its..

 

Oh my God!! its nearly 11 in the evening and im here sleeping at my office. !

 

Jiyeon hurriedly stood up then grabs her bag ready to go out. She was worried again, no--- her husband might worried again. She checks her phone, but got no messages nor calls from him. Is he mad at me? I'll try to call him then.

 

Jiyeon presses the call button. The phone rings, someone answered and she showed a confused look while furrowing her eyebrows talking to it.

 

Jiyeon:"who is this please?"

 

"your husband is drunk right now, could you come here for him?" 

Jiyeon:"yeah sure, where is he?" she asked

 

Jiyeon directly went to the place called bar. She was worried. Maybe because of the guilt she felt right now, for hurting him so much. Maybe Eunjung let his self drunk for he knows that i can't give him what he wants. My love, my love as a wife for him. To love him as my husband and to let our love collide together as to make our marriage a perfect one. But i guess..that wont happen. Never will happen.

 

I slowly went in to the not so familiar bar, but its somehow classy anyway. I tried to find Eunjung, turned my head each side, seeing drunk haggard man with some y girls around them. Their seductive look makes a man control his self, but will they be able to control theirselves? I guess not, for a drunk man won't matter as long as its a women whose in front of them. I do hate places like this. This place is just like hell...i dont want to be here again..neither for my husband...or for oppa. For oppa? yeah i dont want him to be here though. I dont want him to flirt with other girls at the bar. Like seriously its like--- ! i think of him again. I am here for my husband, not for him. God damn it!

 

Jiyeon went to the bartender side, observing how great their move is and how fast they are for doing such a creative way to mixed those alcoholic drinks. She was impressed, like she dont have those talent but seeing this with her own eyes makes her want to have one. I envy those people who are talented. Like they are really amazing. I was mesmerized by it for a while. I tried to find Eunjung again, but i couldnt. Where the heck is he? Did he perhaps went home already? Alone?

 

I called him again, but its out of service. I glimpse at the name bar again, therefore i found out i went to the wrong place. Like its ing wrong place. Ugh! Whats so wrong with me?! 

 

Jiyeon:"i should have just went straight home, aish!" she bit her lower lip, punishing herself for being clumsy. All the way.

 

She was going to took some big steps away from that bar but---

 

But she saw some familiar face, sitting at the corner, drinking alone. I stared at that person, trying to have some clearly view. I slowly went closer to him right then he fell from the blue chair his sitting. He laughs, maybe because he was embarrassed by his self. But drunk person wont feel shy arent they? I sigh as i took some steps towards him, some waiter helped him to get up. He really is drunk indeed.

 

Waiter:"you should now go home sir, youre already too drunk" he spoke out, lifting him to sit on the chair again

 

I approached at the waiter then giving him a sign, a sign that i will take him care. For i really hate him being here, like why is he here? I should scold him after, but his older than me. Why would i do that?

 

Jiyeon:"oppa.." 

Hyomin:"give me some shots again please" he requested, begging for another one

Jiyeon:"no youre drunk already! please stop it!" she responded

 

Hyomin looked at her. He then smiled after realizing who was next beside him.

 

Hyomin:"oh~ jiyeon" he puts his right arm around Jiyeon's neck "why are you here? you shouldnt be here" then looks down

Jiyeon:"aish!" she pauses, as she notice Hyomin's face got closer to hers "i'll take you home"

 

Jiyeon take Hyomin to her car, while the waiter helped her to. Let him inside her car, fastened his seatbelt then tries to lean his back against on the chair. His drunk look is so disgusting. I shouldnt let him be here again.

 

Jiyeon:"this man.." she grabs her phone, calling Qri for she dont know where Hyomin's home is "yeobeoseyo?"

"oh jiyeonnie" he yawns "why did you call?" then asks

Jiyeon:"do you know where Hyomin's home is?" she asked

"hyomin? why?"

Jiyeon:"aish! just answer me!" she whined

"ok ok.. i'll send you his address"

 

She then hangs up, right after receiving Hyomin's address from Qri, she drove her way to his home immediately. Glimpsing at him makes her smile. How i wish i am driving on our home now. Giving him some goodnight kisses then a morning greetings from him after. It would be lovely right? And what am i thinking again? I should just go and straight home after taking him to his home. Argh!

 

Jiyeon hits the brakes for she got arrived at her destination. She unfastened her seatbelt then turns her head to Hyomin, whose likely in his sweet dreams right now.

 

Jiyeon:"oppa.." she called "oppa where's your keys?"

Hyomin:"hmm.." he responded

Jiyeon:"how cute" she giggled "where?"

 

She then checks it for her own for he wont reply. He's being a drunk haggard man right now, and it doesnt suit him. I checked on his pocket, and then i took his keys. Slowly lifting him, letting his left arm arounds mine just to try carry him. This man has a heavy soul! Like how many kilograms he got? 

 

I opened the gate, then saw his big brown house. Did he live alone here? Who would he lived with? No one right?

 

Struggling from carrying him, we reach at his main door. But i saw some security pin code on it, and i widened my eyes because i dont know his password then. Why would i know right? 

 

Jiyeon:"why must i suffer like this?" she rolled her eyes, feeling how her body aches carrying Hyomin.

 

She tried to input some password, it would possibly opened but failed. She tries another one again, but then again failed. She tries to wake him up, for she hates what she's doing right now. This man looks light from his appearance but in reality his not. Should i just let him lean on the ground? Ugh. I wont do that.

 

Jiyeon:"oppa.." she called again trying to wake him up "whats your password?" then asks

Hyomin:"oh?"

Jiyeon:"yah! whats your password?"

Hyomin:"my..." he starts as he tried to pressed the buttons on it

Jiyeon:"let me do it for you, whats your password hurry up!" she let him spoke up

Hyomin:"my jiyeon...." he starts "my jiyeon's birthday" he then added

 

Jiyeon widened her eyes. What?! My birthday? Why is he making my birthday his password? I stared at him for a while, right after i presses the password button with my birthdate number and...

 

 

It indeed opened.

 

I tried to find his room, and luckily i found it not that long. I layed him on his bed, catching some breath. I didn't know he could this be so heavy. I might die. Argh. I tried to relax myself, preparing to go out. I saw some bottles of paints on the ground, in front of a door, opened. I went there, picked up the bottles then slowly went in to that mysterious door. As i went in I gently opened the lights on, only to be surprise from what i had just saw. I saw many pictures scattered on the floor, paints stains on the wall and on the floor also. I slowly took some few steps, those pictures makes my eyes prickled. Because those pictures....

 

 

 

those pictures were all me... all of it, was me. I turned my head to the corner part, letting out a scoff. A scoff with full of bitterness and pitiness. A scoff with hatred and hopeless feeling. I got hypnotize again, seeing some portraits on the left side corner. Neglecting those tables and chairs where displaced for it looks like. I sigh, a sigh with full of regrets. Seeing how perfect and how stunning my portrait is...

 

 

even if its undone. 

 

 

My portrait that im smiling

 

 

so much different from what i am right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double updates for today everyone!!yehey!! soooo how was it? i made jiyeon cry again T3T 

thank you for reading angels :)