Determination

Love Found - Life Made

Hyomin slowly open his eyes then rub it gently as he gets up. Feeling a bit tired as he looks around to find the girl whose special to his life. Took a few steps towards the kitchen, gulping some glass of water. He patted his own neck then went back to the sala to get his polo and took it on. He sits back, feeling weird of the suspicious atmosphere and the feeling he gets right now. He then stands up again, smiling as he went his way to the bathroom to see someone.

 

Hyomin:"Jiyeon?" he called, opening the door gently "Jiyeon?" he spoke out again, but still no response

 

He then decided to contact her, as to make sure where she is right now. He was expecting he could hear those morning greetings from her as he receives her morning kisses. Scrolling down on his contacts, before pressing the call button under Jiyeon's name.

 

 

The phone rings...

 

 

But no one answered.

 

 

Hyomin starts to getting worried. He keeps on calling her but she wouldnt answer nor call back. He tried to contact Soyeon, only to be disappointed because she doesnt know anything where she could be. Calling Qri with his hopes and asks if Jiyeon ever contacted her last night, but still its a no answered he gets. He then sigh, feeling how his heart beats fast and how nervous he is right now. Right then he decided to drive his car to Jiyeon's office.

 

Heading his way slowly to the big building, took a lift while pressing the 25th floor button as he tried to calm his self. Maybe she was just then wanted to work, or maybe she was just busy right now. Those thought of him made him smile, although he wants to have a breakfast with her, together.

 

Seeing the secretary sitting in front of her desk, while the telephone was on her ears. Writing something on a blank white paper while she glances at Hyomin whose patiently waiting for her.

 

Secretary:"how may i help you sir?" she then asked, as she puts on the telephone back

Hyomin:"may i know if Ham Jiyeon is in her office?"

Secretary:"Ham Jiyeon?" she asked back, tilting her head

Hyomin:"yes"

Secretary:"she's not here since few days ago" she then replied

Hyomin:"what?"

Secretary:"and she called yesterday that "

Hyomin:"she called you? what did she say?"

Secretary:"yes..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Secretary:"and she said she'll be going to sign the resignation letter" then added

 

 

Hyomin widened his eyes, the word resign means she's not going to work here anymore. And that word made him realize things, things that should have been knew before. And now its too late, too late for him to realize that Jiyeon left, leaving him alone.

 

He tried to visit Eunjung's office but again, that guy wasnt there. His officemates told him about Eunjung being assigned to other location, right after he then checks where they had transfered him but Eunjung wasnt there. Some secretaries told him he left last night, and some people from his company told him he was having a break with his wife.

 

He smiled as he took steps back to his car. A smile with pitiness, a smile he knows could fool himself. A smile with pain, aching on the depths of his heart. Why did he even notice anything? Why did he not even realize about what had Jiyeon did to him yesterday? about the sudden confession and about the day they spend together happily. Why is he being so dumb not knowing about that?

 

 

How would he knows where she is right now?

 

 

And where would he start to find her?

 

 

 

Soyeon:"where would she go?" she asked to Hyomin who sat right next beside her on the couch "and what do you mean by leaving? she didnt even told me anything"

Qri:"i cant contact her, her phone is not available and i guess she turned it off" he pipes in, walking towards them

Hyomin:"she never told me anything too, and right now i know she's with her husband" he spoke out, letting out a big sigh as he gapes at the ground

Soyeon:"what is she doing right now?" he sigh too, while furrowing her eyebrows "dont tell me she choose her husband..."

Hyomin:"no, that wont happen" he pipes in, interrupting Soyeon's words

Soyeon:"but why did she left with him?"

Qri:"he might force her to" he blurts out, making Soyeon turned her face to him

Soyeon:"what do you mean?"

Qri:"by threatining i guess.."

Soyeon:"but why would he?" she asked again, feeling confused of the situation "does he have some secrets so he does?"

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"he has.." he confesses, and again Soyeon raises her eyebrows staring at him

Soyeon:"he what?"

Hyomin:"thats why i made my move to get Jiyeon from him, and he was not fighting fairly"

Qri:"did he perhaps..." he then pauses "having an affair?"

Soyeon:"would you be specific? i cant understand you"

Hyomin:"Sunny told me" he then took a deep breath then continues "the baby she's carrying right now is his"

 

 

Soyeon and Qri looked at each other. The truth has just then revealed from Hyomin, and they themselves dont even know about this things. Soyeon then starts to worry as she furrowed her lips a bit, and literally making a fists by not knowing it earlier before he could run away with her cousin.

 

Soyeon:"does Jiyeon know about this?"

Hyomin:"no.." he replied meekly

Qri:"lets find her"

Soyeon:"yeah we should, i dont want her to be imprisoned with him" with her cold tone

Hyomin:"we can't trace her location right now because she might use other phone"

Qri:"we can still" then gives him some hopes "you do know how hightech technology is right now? right?" then added

Soyeon:"by tracing up her IP address?"

Qri:"exactly" then nods

Soyeon:"i should emailed her, and when she gets to reply we can find her then"

Hyomin:"i'll make other way" he then stands up "i want to investigate on my own too and you guys should tell me if ever you find her location"

Qri:"we will find her soon" then tapped Hyomin's shoulder gently

 

 

Having this persons beside me made me feel a little bit better. Not letting out a sign of being hurt nor do i need to let myself not to cry for i don't want to let it out. I went back to the place where i could call my own home, my home with her. Leaning against the door as i slowly squat down, embracing myself while cheering up my own life to not give up easily. I can call myself a strong one for i did learned it long time ago, but i can't hide the fact that i was here, feeling the pain of lossing someone whose probably thinking of the things of what should we be, and what we were, sitting beside each other's warm embrace and the eye contacts we had shared before. Took a deep breath as to not let myself suffocates again, as to not let the scar gets wound and bleed again, for i dont want to be drowned from this isolated feeling. That i want to get up and find ways to find her..

 

 

Be strong enough like what i did back then..

 

And going to take her back, while feeling her warm hands interlocks mine.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update T3T this fanfic will going to end soon...and thank you for having a chance to read this story <3