The Place Where It All Started

Love Found - Life Made

I stared at him, still confused of what he had just said. What does he mean being coward? What does that thing do with having no one in his life? I wonder what's he thinking right now.

He looked at me then i immediately turned away, because i was blushing. Pretending i didn't care at all, because i was way too obvious.

Hyomin:"i should leave now"

Jiyeon:"already?"

He smiled at me again, and and....my heart beats fast again and----

NO! please have mercy on my soul! It'll make me imagine some stupid things again that i had before--- but still 'till now i did. I did and i hate myself for that.

Hyomin said his goodbyes to me, and i hate it. I once thought i could be with him all day, but i couldn't cuz of some everyday living we've got. I thought of my husband again, I feel like cheating on him. He loves me a lot and i've been trying my best to love him back but still i couldn't....

 

 

What would it feels like to love someone that never loves you back? It would be painful right? I don't know, i can't force myself to the other when i, standing here, loving someone i know i couldn't have. But moving on was really hard especially he came back again, and it makes me love him more.

I went back to my home and saw my husband, working on some papers on his desk. I slowly walk towards him  for it might distract him. He turns his head to me as he notice i was in then he smiled.

Eunjung:"youre back"

Jiyeon:"yes.." she slowly sit on the chair right next beside him "how's your job?" she ask

Eunjung:"well" he places his glasses on the desk while tapping his pen "its tough"

She sighted. How much work does he need to do? He's been a workaholic nowadays and didn't even had enough rest. I stood up, maybe making some dinner would make him feel relax. Then i paused, forgetting something.

Jiyeon:"by the way, i'll be going on to my home town tomorrow" 

Eunjung:"how long?" he shortly ask

Jiyeon:"maybe a few days? since we have some important matter to discuss with uncle" she explained

Eunjung:"so i'm going to miss my wife again?" he lifted his face looking at his beautiful wife

Jiyeon:"you want to come?" she ask not wanting for his reply, and she felt being rude

Eunjung:"i can't, i still have some more papers to do" he sighted "but i'll be there when i get a chance" then smiles

 

Eunjung turns his attention to his papers and trying to concentrate again.

Jiyeon:"Eunjung...." she starts "what do you want for dinner?"

Eunjung change his position to Jiyeon's, then he held her hands.

Eunjung:"can i request something?"

Jiyeon:"what?"

Eunjung:"can you call me oppa?" raising his eyebrows "it's been a year since you called me with my name.."

She stared at him then looks away. It's not that hard to call him like that, but i just don't feel it, like i just don't. 

Eunjung:"or.." he starts again that made Jiyeon look at him "do you think it's the right time to have a baby?"

 

 

 

WHAT?! a...a baby?! Did i heared it wrong? It's not like forbidden but having a baby with him is not a good idea to me--- No, this isn't what wife would think right? But but...

Eunjung:"it's okay..." he interrupts her thought "i know youre not still ready for this.." he looks down letting go of Jiyeon's hands.

Jiyeon:"i'm sorry" she replied

I don't know how many times i refused him. I only kissed him---no he only kiss me, that's all.

 

 

Eunjung:"you still love that person?" he blurts out making Jiyeon stopped

I sighted again. He knows i loved someone even before we get married. He promised to me he'll help me to forget about him, but i think he analyzed things well. It's wrong to feel like this and it's so unfair to him. Knowing the fact that his wife can't even give him happiness. What's even worst is that he never knew whose the person i liked, i loved either. 

Jiyeon:"i'm sorry" she said again leaving Eunjung still infront of his desk.

 

Early in the morning when i woke up, preparing myself to go out.  Put on some ripped jeans, black shirt with some alternative color stripes on the arm part then my dark blue high-tops shoes. I put on my cap together with my black sun glasses, grab my small backpack and went in to my car. I'll be back to the place where it all started, the friendship, the happiness and the love we'd got. And i'm smiling right now reminiscing some cute stuffs, like before we were free to each other, but sadly now i'm not. 

Jiyeon:"if only i could turn back time" she sighted then starts the engine to travel

 

I opened my window car, trying to feel the fresh air of my home town. This is great, green surroundings with the chirping of birds, like they were singing with their own melodies. Big trees everywhere with the leaves fell on the ground and the silence of the place that could make you feel relax. It's been a long time since i got here, I still managed to handle my dad's business here even though i have some work in the city. My uncle helped me with this so no much worries. I thought of staying here forever, harvesting vegetables, putting on some fertilizers on the big farm together with the farmers, making some kimchis and tofus. But that thing makes me reminds of him... because i did it with him, especially when he taught me how to ride a horse and how it feels like to fall into his arms. And its way too painful, way too painful. 

 

I slowly parked my car infront of the fountain of my hacienda. The place was still the same, even the farmers were still the same. Once i got out from my car, some farmers greeted me with their hats on. They bowed and smiled to me while i narrowed my eyes to someone whose familiar smiling to me.

Jiyeon:"Ahjussi!" she waves her hands to him

SFather:"oh Jiyeonnie~~ aigoo youre back" he laughs then went closer towards her

Jiyeon:"how have you been?" she ask

SFather:"i'm perfectly fine" he chuckled "the great thing is, its harvest time" then he added

Jiyeon:"i miss harvesting so much" she wrinkled her nose "especially the apple ones" then laughs

SFather:"so hows my daughter with her husband?" 

Jiyeon:"they're doing fine, we even celebrated their anniversary few days ago"

SFather:"i felt so sorry towards them, you do know how i miss her so much" he sighted "especially to my granddaughter"

Jiyeon:"ahjussi...im sorry for all of this" she pouts "i know how tiring it is to handle this kind of business on your own"

SFather:"nah- don't mind too much, she'll visit me here anyway"

Jiyeon:"really? she said that? she never told me!"

SFather:"that kid" then he laughs again

 

I went to my old room, feeling great of being home again. I took off my sun glasses then layed on my king size bed, taking a deep breath then grins. I found myself free today-- i at least need to forget everything just this once, just to enjoy myself here. I get up taking off my shoes then pauses when someone knocks at the door.

Maid:"madam your uncle wants me to tell you to take some meals" she spoke out

Jiyeon:"tell him im coming!"

Jiyeon hurriedly put some sandals on, took off her cap then jiggled the door knob. She went to the dining room and saw her uncle, preparing something with the maids. 

SFather:"jiyeon have some meal first"

Jiyeon:"thank you ahjussi" she then bows

She sits down, serving herself with the food on the table. Starts to dig in before Soyeon's father interrupts her.

SFather:"wait jiyeon.."

Jiyeon:"hmmm?" hovering her chopsticks

SFather:"i'm really getting old now" he laughs "your oppa came today" then continues

Jiyeon gulps, widening her eyes. His here? when? 

SFather:"could you call Hyomin? i think his in his room right now" he talks to the maid pitching some juice on the glasses

Maid:"yes sir"

 

My free time for everything has just ruined. But somehow i still wanted to meet him up, so maybe...

Jiyeon:"wait" she pipes in

Maid:"yes madam?"

She stands up, fingertips slowly digs on her hair then fixes it.

Jiyeon:"i'll go and tell him" then she stroll away

 

How could he not tell me his here? Trying to surprise me or something? Well, he may never knew i'm here then...anyways, his still here and i should go and talk to him.

 

Jiyeon went to Hyomin's room, she hesitates to knock it. She pace infront of the door trying to think what to say. She shook her head, why would she act like this? Jiyeon knocks his door only to be disappointed because he wasn't there.

Jiyeon:"where is he...?"

 

She went out and asks some farmers she passed by. And finally someone told her where Hyomin is and she directly went to the place where he was.

Jiyeon turns her head looking for him, after realizing she's in the rice farm nearby. She saw some old farmers with the big trucks carrying some woods, maybe it was from the mountain? Then she saw Hyomin there, helping them and it was some kind of glitters to her sight. He was sweaty and still managed to smile. His sweaty look makes me hypnotize, his muscles that shows off for he carried some heavy stuffs, his clothes got dirt on it but i don't care he still looks good. And right after a  few meters apart from me, i melted from his laughs. Those laughs that i used to hear before and those laughs that made me gone craze. Everything about him makes me smile, and i'm here, struggling from what i felt.

 

 

 

Hyomin:"oh jiyeon!"

Jiyeon then closes , she was almost gonna drool from him.

Jiyeon:"oppa" she looks down, hiding her blushing cheeks.

Hyomin:"youre here" he smiled

Jiyeon lifted her face to him then it was in the right timing, a moment when their eyes collide. She gulps again feeling her heart beats. She tried to calm herself then she spoke out.

Jiyeon:"youre still the same" grabbing something from her pocket then places it on his face.

She wiped his sweat with her smooth handkerchief. Never realizing she was gaping on his lovable eyes ignoring the fact that they are surrounded by many farmers. 

Hyomin:"what?" he asked

She shook her head lightly then looks away.

Jiyeon:"uncle told me to call you, we'll be having meal together" showing her creepy smile

Hyomin:"great!" he reacts "but i'm a bit dirty now..."

Jiyeon:"its okay you still look so hot" she mumbled

Hyomin:"what?" raising his eyebrows wondering on what had she said.

Jiyeon:"nothing just go!" then she strolls away

 

Hyomin chuckled seeing how cute can Jiyeon be. She was still the same, she was still the innocent Jiyeon he knew before, she was still the Jiyeon he treated like his own sister.. she was still the Jiyeon whose gorgeous just like before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello ^^ this fic would be a mature one lol i just then realize it hahaha. So heres the 3rd chapter :D hope you'll like this and thank you for reading >///<