The Promise

Love Found - Life Made

Ray of morning light reflects from an opened window with blue curtains. The small alarm clock is still ticking on the bedside table, and the only sound that echoes in the room. Jiyeon moved a little, smiling a bit before opening her eyes. She smiled, knowing she's been currently embracing Hyomin. Seeing her dream boy layed right next beside her, sleeping right next beside her made her morning shines bright. Jiyeon hugged him again for a while then pauses when she realize this aint a dream anymore..

 

Jiyeon slowly gets up, checking her body covered by blanket. She gasps, seeing herself , no---

 

 

 

they were actually .

 

 

Jiyeon:"w-what happened?" she asked to herself, slowly putting her right hand on her head

 

 

She tries to remember last night, ruffling her hair then making a sigh. But unfortunately she can't, she's way too drunk last night and she don't even know why  she is here, with Hyomin.

She then stares at Hyomin again, whose still sleeping soundly. Jiyeon gently layed her head on Hyomin's chest, feeling how his heart beats. She closed her eyes then smiled, moving her hand around Hyomin's.

 

Hyomin then wakes up, slowly moving his body before making a small yawn. He mumbled something, that made Jiyeon lift her face to him.

 

Jiyeon:"hmm?"

 

He then look at the person laying beside him, and saw her angelic smile. Looking at those sparkling eyes with her morning look, is way too natural, way too beautiful. He pauses, looking back at Jiyeon again then gets up.

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"w-what..." he asked, looking at Jiyeon

Jiyeon:"i don't know either" she replied

Hyomin:"this will never happen again, no" he pauses "this shouldnt happened" he then added

Jiyeon:"so..." she spoke out "we may not remember anything but we did it"

 

Hyomin sighs. Looking at the girl in front of him smiling.

 

Jiyeon:"and that's it, no regrets" she then added

Hyomin:"Jiyeon--"

 

Jiyeon leaned in, cutting Hyomin's words by giving him a kiss. 

 

Jiyeon:"shut up"

Hyomin:"i love you.."

 

Please say it again, for i wanted to hear those words from you. Those words are way too true and too sweet when it comes from you.

 

Hyomin:"but i can't because youre married"

Jiyeon:"can i take a shower?" she changed the topic before getting up

Hyomin:"ok" he nods looking away

 

Jiyeon went in to his bathroom, taking a shower. Slowly turned the water on, making herself comfortable, as if she's home. She's been there, like half an hour before went out and saw Hyomin all dressed up.

 

Jiyeon:"can you lend me some clothes?" she requested

 

Hyomin went to his closet then chooses some clothes would fit her. He then grab one then put it on on Jiyeon's, not even looking at her.

 

Jiyeon:"oppa" she called "why are you sulking?" then pouts

Hyomin:"you should grab some breakfast first before you go"

 

He then took a few steps towards the door, slowly opening it and pause.

 

Hyomin:"come on"

Jiyeon:"ok" she grins then follows him

 

Hyomin then prepared some meals for them, started to mix some coffee then put it on the table. Jiyeon was still staring at him, and is still smiling. Having a breakfast with him together, is beyond to her imaginations. Who wouldnt thought this thing will happen? The thing that she's been always wanted to do, is now happening.

 

Hyomin:"let's forget about everything, that, actually happened" he started as he sips on his coffee

Jiyeon:"why are you being so mean all of a sudden?" she asked, tilting her head

Hyomin:"look" then places his cup "this is just a big mistake, we should just forget it"

Jiyeon:"so?"

Hyomin:"i even took your husband's precious gift" he then added

 

Jiyeon pauses, feeling down from Hyomin mentioning her husband. She then sigh while thinking, thinking about what could possible will happen after. She digs on her plate, feeding herself with the soft and hot pancakes with melted chocolates on it prepared by him. Jiyeon then smiles, ignoring her worries. At all.

 

Jiyeon:"who cares? i wanted to do it with you anyway" 

Hyomin:"what?!" he asked, making a confused look

Jiyeon:"yah" she gulps "i'm trying to have a peaceful breakfast here, can you just be quiet for a while?" then continues

 

Hyomin shuts his mouth, berating his self. What will happen now?

 

After a while, Jiyeon decides to go home for she didn't even call Eunjung recently. She grab her pouch, checking her phone, with few missed calls and messages from him. She sigh again, turning off her phone before preparing herself to go.

 

Jiyeon:"i'll go ahead now" she took a small steps, hoping Hyomin will stop her.

 

Few more steps before she can be in front of the door, slowly opening it but still Hyomin didn't even responded or even say anything. She was so disappointed. She turns her head to him and saw him still standing, looks like his not in his self.

 

Jiyeon:"wont say anything before i go?" she starts, waking him up.

Hyomin:"huh?"

Jiyeon:"i said i'll go now.."

 

Hyomin did sigh again, how many sigh does he need to made? Why is he like feeling hopeless? Feeling guilty? no, i should be the one to feel it, for i cheated Eunjung. I did, and im not that worried, because i know what i want. Can i just let myself be happy at least this once?

 

Hyomin:"that.." he starts that made Jiyeon cut her thoughts

 

He then went closer to her, slowly pulling his arms then hug her, with warm love. Jiyeon smiled, because she was way too happy today, about being contented and happy today.

 

Hyomin:"take care" he then added

 

Jiyeon nods, taking steps again to go out but he grab her hand and...

 

 

 

 

 

and he kiss her. Hyomin kissed her and Jiyeon liked it a lot.

 

I took a cab for i don't know where's my car. I refused his offer, to take me home, because it'll only make things worst, right? I dont know, lets just say i'm wrong, i mean we're wrong. I can say this is an affair, that i've been doing emotionally to my husband. Now it happened indeed, my love affair neglecting my blue and awful marriage. But, if loving him was wrong, my heart just wont let me right.  What should i do?

 

Jiyeon went in to her home, seeing Eunjung's car still parked nearby. She slowly took some few steps towards their room, opening the door, then saw her husband sitting on his chair. He quickly turns his head to her as he notice someone went in, his eyes got prickled, and he showed a worried look to her.

 

Eunjung:"where have you been?" he calmly asked, making a confused look as he notice Jiyeon's....new clothes?

 

Jiyeon gulps, gulping the guilt she felt towards him. Letting it be drowned, not letting it out.

 

Jiyeon:"i slept over to my friend's house, i was too drunk last night" she lied

Eunjung:"ahh.." he nods "you should have texted nor call me then"

 

 

 

 

 

Eunjung:"by the way, where's your ring?"

 

Jiyeon pauses, immediately staring at her hand to check if there--- oh my god! Where the heck is my wedding ring?

 

Eunjung:"where?" he asked again

Jiyeon:"ahmm...t-that" she stuttered

 

She quickly set her attention to Eunjung's phone, that was on his desk, suddenly rings, but he didn't even pay attention to it. He was still staring at her, waiting for her response. Maybe changing topic will save her, for she dont have an idea where her ring is.

 

Jiyeon:"why wont you answer that call?" she started to ask, nervously

 

Eunjung turns his head to it, making an unpleasant look. He then stoods up and forcely answered that call. Whats with that call?

 

Eunjung:"excuse me"

 

Jiyeon sigh in relief. Knowing she just save her life recently. She then tried to remember about the ring, about where did she place it? Did she perhaps took it off and threw it somewhere else? Im done! Where could i find it?

 

Eunjung:"i told you dont call me anymore" he blurts out "what do you want?!"

 

Jiyeon pauses, trying to sneak at Eunjung whose mad answering that call. Why is he mad?

 

Eunjung:"you what?!"

He then hangs up then digs his fingertips on his hair. Letting out a big sigh before lifting his face to Jiyeon, whose curiously confused right now.

 

Its so suspicious. What happened? Whats with the call?

 

Jiyeon:"eunjung.."

Eunjung:"never mind, i need to go to office now..some clients just pisses me off" he explained

 

Eunjung then went out, never giving goodbyes to her. This is so weird.

 

I texted him for i'll head my way to my home town again. Soyeon once called me his father was okay but he needs some rest for a while. I checked the time, then starts to packed some few things with me for i need to spend few days there. No one was going to handle the business except uncle and me. I should be there to check some updates or the current state happened there. I went to the bar i used to last night, then found my car parked at the parking area. Some bartenders told me i was too cute to get drunk. Oh well, thats life, i have nothing to do with that haha.

 

I was driving my way to hacienda peacefully. Its just that it keeps me relax everytime i'll go to that place. Checking each mirror side while singing a lively song while my earphone's are on. It really is indeed a great day, today. I glimpse at the side mirror again, then saw a car following mine. I furrowed my eyebrows as i notice, like,  he/she or whoever is it kept on following me behind. Whats with this person?

 

I checked on my side mirror again, then remembered whose the owner of that luxurious car. I scoff then laughs. Why is he following me? Ah yes, he said to Soyeon unnie he'll handle the farm business right? So maybe that's the reason why.

 

I stopped my car then grab my phone, starting to dial a number, whose a new contact on my phone. He directly answers it and im happy for that.

 

Jiyeon:"yah what are you doing? why are you following me? " she asked and she then blushed

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"slowly fulfiling my own promises?" he replied, in a cool way

Jiyeon:"what?!"

Hyomin:"to protect you" then continues 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon:"but would it be great if i'm sitting in a front seat right next beside you?" she asked, then cutely giggled

Hyomin:"yah just drive, i'll be on your back" he laughs "anytime" then hangs up

 

What? Is he trying to tease me or something? This man is really..sigh. I glimpse on the side mirror again, then slowly starts to drive again. He was still following me behind, while i still grins, So unfair, i cant even see his reaction or expression. Did he perhaps felt happy right now? Wonder he did laughed too.

 

I smiled, not because he said he was going to fulfil his promises. But because i am happy, knowing the fact that he loves me back, the way i loved him. And thats a great thing.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hi lovely readers!! heres another chapter again ^^ hope you'll like it though.... and thank you for reading ^O^v