Relieve Truth

Love Found - Life Made

The day after, Hyomin wakes up early before preparing some delicious breakfast. Started to put on some apron after fixing his messy hair, wash his hands and checks for the ingredients where placed on the table. He slowly walks around trying to find something, he opens the fridge gently and took the fresh milk out. Pour some on the glass then starts to sip in. He went back to the table again then starts to chop the ingredients for their meal.

Maid:"sir, this is our job you don't need to do that" she insists

Hyomin:"its okay, haven't i prepared breakfast here before?" he smiled

Maid:"but.."

Hyomin:"its okay" then he continues

Maid:"can i just assist you sir?" she requested

Hyomin:"dont call me sir" he smiled a bit "sure, could you wash the pan for me please?"

Right then the maid helped him prepared the kitchen utensils as well as washing them. Hyomin was busy cooking that he don't want to be interrupted. He smiled after making some garnish on the meal and of course for the fresh drinks he made. Some maid rushly went to the kitchen where Hyomin was then she spoke out something.

 

Maid1:"Sir, you have visitors. Jiyeon's uncle told me to inform you. They are waiting at the entrance" 

Hyomin:"visitors?" he ask

Maid1:"its Jiyeon's cousin with her husband"

Hyomin:"ahh.." he nods "i'll be there, just a minute"

 

He strip his apron then started his way to the hacienda's entrance. Soyeon was there, talking to her father while Qri was standing next to her carrying his daughter Boram.

 

Qri:"Hyomin!" he shouted as he waves his hands

Hyomin:"you came" he replied

Qri:"yeah, we miss this place a lot"

Hyomin glances at Soyeon and her father. Then he retorts something.

Hyomin:"good timing, i  prepared breakfast already"

SFather:"you prepared?" he ask

Soyeon:"don't give him such shock expression dad, his been like that aren't he?" she insists

SFather:"thank you then" he laughs "so let's have some breakfast together, i'll bet your starving now especially my granddaughter" he grins as he requested Qri to give Boram to him.

Qri:"let's go" he giggles before letting out a lovely smile then grab Soyeon's soft hands.

 

They head their way to the dining room, smelled the delicious food and saw it on the table already prepared. The cute garnishes on it makes it look more stunningly great. Soyeon's father sits in first, letting Boram sat on his lap. Qri who assist his wife, gently lead her to sit down with his gentleman gesture. Hyomin who starts to prepare himself to sit down pauses when the maids informed them that Jiyeon wasn't in her room.

Maid:"madam went out early in the morning.." she explained

SFather:"where did she go?"

Maid:"we don't know sir, she never said where would she go"

Hyomin:"call her then" he suggest

Maid1:"but her phone was on the bedside table"

 

Hyomin made a worried expression. He then glances at the persons in front of him, trying to think where could Jiyeon went to. Soyeon who stared at his husband, slowly furrowing her lips then starts to worry.

SFather:"i'll find her then" he volunteers

Hyomin:"no i'll go uncle, just accompany these two VIPs" then he giggled

Qri:"haha VIPs that's cool though"

Soyeon:"shut up" she gently hit Qri's lap to make him stop giggling. 

Qri:"sorry" he then kiss Soyeon's cheeks

 

Hyomin went out to look for Jiyeon. He seeks her everywhere nearby but he couldn't find her. Asking some farmers if they have seen her then thinking again where could she go. Hyomin pauses as some place crosses his mind, he then smiled and took some bike at the farm house nearby.

 

 

 

The leaves falls as the cold breeze blews. Jiyeon was sitting on a bench, fixing her hair then tuckled it behind her ears. She was a bit embarrassed, like, she did told Hyomin what she felt last night. The worst thing is, she kissed him. And she don't know how to face him, or just to greet him. Jiyeon looks down as she tries to forget everything. Tugging her blouse when she felt how nervous she is right now. Why would she did that anyway? And why would she felt like it's the biggest mistake she had ever done? I only kissed him, whats so wrong with that?

 

 Sunlight's sparkled through big trees leaves. Jiyeon glances at her wedding ring, letting out a frustrated sigh before she block it with her other hand. Right then she wakes up from fantasies to reality. Yes it was a mistake. She should just control her feelings then.

 

 

"i found you"

 

Jiyeon turns her head to someone who spoke out. She then looks away after realizing who was the one in front of her.

 

Jiyeon:"why are you here?" she ask, blushing

Hyomin:"i should be the one to ask that" he smiled before placing the bike on the edge of the bench, slanting.

 

 

Jiyeon:"nothing, just wanted to be alone.." she replied meekly

Hyomin:"reminiscing memories?" he then sit right next beside her

 

Jiyeon whose gaping at the ground, didn't even dare reply. Why was he acting like nothing happened at all? Did i dreamed that night? Or hallucinating? Or somewhat real? But why is it like he don't even care at all? All what i had said last night, the desperate kiss i gave to him... Are he perhaps, ignoring it?

 

Hyomin:"we should go now, your cousin and her husband were waiting for you" he added

Jiyeon:"S-Soyeon unnie?" she turns her head to him, raising her eyebrows

Hyomin:"yep" he nods as he stood up "we should get hurry, we need to take breakfast together"

Jiyeon:"ok" she agreed

 

Hyomin sits on the bike turning around the pedal then look at Jiyeon. 

Hyomin:"ride on" he requested

Jiyeon:"what?"

Hyomin:"i said ride on" he smiled a bit

Jiyeon:"what?m-me? why would i?" she ask, showing a disapproval expression

Hyomin:"dont tell me your going to walk from here?" 

 

Jiyeon sighs. As if he really cares. She then let out a sigh then starts to ride on behind Hyomin. Hyomin starts to step on the pedal, letting the bike move to their destination. Jiyeon puts her right hand around Hyomin's waist, just to avoid from falling. She was drowned with her feelings again while looking at his back. Like she suffers a lot looking at his perfect back, stares at it then slowly leans her head on it. She felt comfortable. As she always felt when she's with him.

 

Hyomin:"is my back that comfortable for you to lean on?" he ask making Jiyeon back to life

Jiyeon:"w-what?!" she ask back as she slowly pulled herself from him

Hyomin:"just kidding" then he giggled

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, the feeling she gets when Hyomin teases her, is the feeling she always treasures. She then smiled and leaned her head on Hyomin's again. His nice scent makes her closed her eyes then smiled like she was having a sweet dream. Being in love with him wasn't a good idea. But how could she just let it go when Hyomin means a lot to her? to her life?

 

They had a warm breakfast together with Soyeon and Qri. Having a sweet talk with them again, and the atmosphere got even happier when they talk about the past. The past when they were still teenagers. The past when they played together, like how happy they were before. Like how they fell in love to each other before then became a sweet married couples right now. Marriage life was never that hard, like what Soyeon and Qri was today. They live their life to fullest. And that's the difference, because they loved each other a lot, a love that i cant give to my husband. With my marriage life right now, how can i live to fullest? How can i be that happy like they were today while taking care of their baby? How can i let myself be that happy?

 

It feels like a family reunion. They were preparing theirselves to have a race. Small and white fence that surrounds the wide ground for horse racing. Horses being ready for some farmers, fitting some accesories on the horse while covering their eyes each side with a black square size rubber.and putting on some comfortable sits on horses back. Jiyeon got out from the hacienda with her cowgirl outfit. Putting on some gloves on her hands then starts to sit on on horses back, slowly patting the horse head. 

She turns her head as she heared Hyomin and Qri's laughs. They head their way towards her, with their cowboy outfits of course. Hyomin chose the white horse while Qri was the brown one same as Jiyeon's. Jiyeon was waiting for them to start the race for they requested it.

 

Qri:"i'll make sure i'll be the winner today" he smirks

Hyomin:"you wish bro" then he chuckled "where's your wife anyway?" 

Qri:"nah" he shook his head lightly "she's too athletic for this" then laughs

Hyomin:"don't be so mean to your wife" he hitted Qri's left arm 

Qri:"but she is right?" then laughs again

Hyomin went closer to Jiyeon. He just then realize that Jiyeon somewhat really feel like she's been awkward to talk to him. Why is that?

 

Hyomin:"let's not be awkward" he starts

Jiyeon:"what are you talking about?"

Hyomin:"i mean, youre trying to ignore me all the time" he explained

 

Huh.. How can i not be? Are you that blind to clearly see everything?

 

Hyomin:"about last night" he continues

 

Oh my god! He's talking about last night? So he already knew the reason then. Such a dumb.

 

Hyomin:"you were babbling, maybe because you got drunk.."

Jiyeon:"what?!"

 

Does it sounded like i did babbling? Is he doubting about what i said and did to him? Whats so wrong with this person?!

Hyomin:"anyway, let's start the race. Its been a while seen i played it"

Jiyeon:" whatever!" she then rolled her eyes then starts to grab and pull the reins "heyyah!" then she shouted

 

Qri:"i thought we're having a race?" he ask, getting closer to Hyomin

Hyomin:"she's so cute right?"

Qri:"she always does. But why did she went first? Is she mad?" he ask

Hyomin:"maybe?" he smiled "let's just follow her then"

 

He was so dumb! I hate him so much. 

 

Jiyeon set off first as she hates what she felt right now. She then went in to her hacienda and saw Soyeon whose on the sala playing with her baby.

 

Soyeon:"done with the race?" she ask

Jiyeon:"that guy pisses me off!" she leaves without hearing Soyeon's reply

Soyeon:"whats wrong with her?" she blinked her eyes then sets her attention to Boram again

Boram:"m-mama" she laughs

Soyeon:"come here baby" she kisses her cheek while lifting her "mommy is so cute right? so does baby Boram" then wrinkled her nose

 

Hyomin on the other hand starts to clean off some dust on his car after the race. He pulled the host to splash some water on it. Took the sponge with some bubbles on it. He slowly wipes off from glass to wheels. He went to the back part of the car then opens it. Closes it again then glances at someone whose standing adjacent to his position.

Hyomin:"hi!" he smiled

Jiyeon sighted. She was way too curious about their relationship with Sunny. She almost forget about the thing she heared because of him, he let her forget everything. Jiyeon slowly went towards him, crossing her arms, slowly shrugs then letting out a sigh again.

Jiyeon:"why are you doing that?" she ask

Hyomin:"why are you asking me the same questions?"

Jiyeon:"you could just asks the maids"

Hyomin:"i dont want to" he glances at her then backs to what his been doing "i have my hands" then laughs

Jiyeon:"praising yourself?"

Hyomin:"anyway, if you want your car to be clean off, i'll do it"

Jiyeon:"no need" she refuses "as if i dont have hands"

Hyomin:"as if you'll do it"

Jiyeon:"yah!" she was about to hit him but she realize that its still so awkward with him

 

Silent absurbs. Hyomin was busy on cleaning his car so he couldn't talk that much to Jiyeon. Jiyeon got bored and found herself that she's been here for one reason. To clarify what she heared. As to make some peace of mind maybe?

 

Jiyeon:"oppa" she starts

Hyomin:"hmm?"

Jiyeon:"where's your Sunny?" she ask

Hyomin:"my Sunny? why did you say so?"

Jiyeon:"just where is she?"

Hyomin:"she went back to city" he replied as he took the host again "she has somewhat like, a big problem?"

 

 

Jiyeon:"what problem?"

Hyomin:"she's pregrant" he sighs "and the father was kind of running away from his responsibilities" then added

 

Running away from responsibilities? My Hyomin wont do that right? So...

Jiyeon:"so...whose the father?" she ask, excitingly waiting for his response

 

Hyomin:"i dont know" he shook his head "maybe it was her boyfriend, i saw her with him one day"

Jiyeon:"so she's not your Sunny?"

Hyomin:"what do you mean by 'my sunny'?"

 

Jiyeon opened to retort something, but then closes it realizing what she had just said.

 

Hyomin:"sunflower? " then laughs

Jiyeon:"aish! i mean sunshine!! this jerk!" then she pouts

 

Hyomin laughs. Then starts to get rid of the bubbles on his car with the host his holding. Jiyeon was still staring at him, happily. Happy that she knows Sunny wasnt anything for Hyomin. Knowing that Hyomin was still here, talking to her with his bright smile.

 

 

I am happy knowing that. That i wanted him to be with me, badly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys!! sorry for updating late, ive been very busy these days >.< sorry sorry... anyways heres the update! hope you'll like it >///< should i make sweet minyeon moments next chapter? or just go on with some dramatic scene lol sooo.....thank you for reading!! :)