Hidden Feelings

Love Found - Life Made

I was busy reading some paperworks from my farm business together with my uncle. Checking some improvements and the monthly income from the goods our farmers harvested. Discussing some important matters and the little problems we had that needs to be solve. I tapped the pen on the table then slowly closed the folder with papers on it. Streched my arms taking some deep breath. Managing some kind of business like this is way too good, i should have just focus on this, it may be good to me then. I stood up slowly not letting out a scrape then my uncle retorts something.

SFather:"dont you miss him?" he ask

Jiyeon:"eh?" she ask back bewildered

SFather:"dont you think his being unfair?"

Jiyeon:"whose being unfair?" she furrowed her eyebrows, still confused of what he just ask

Soyeon's father closed the laptop, then he slowly stands up, taking some few steps towards her. He then smiled and patted Jiyeon's head.

SFather:"i know he left never saying goodbyes to you" he added.

Jiyeon:"oh.." she response, slowly nodding her head

 

 

Yes his being unfair, and i hated myself for hating him everyday instead of forgetting him. But loving him was the most precious thing i ever had and loving him means a lot to me. I'm just good at keeping things and maybe that's the reason why i felt this way and the reason why i'm almost insane.

 

I was in the terrace, felt the cold breeze while i leaned my head against the table. I closed my eyes trying to rest for a while when suddenly i felt comfortable, Right after i fell asleep.

 

I opened my eyes then slowly lifted my face. I closed my eyes again for the lights were too bright from my sight.

 

"oh youre awake.."

 

I startled realizing whose next beside me. It was no other than Hyomin, whose busy on his camera smiling.  I turned my head away squeezing my eyes gently then fixes my hair. Since when did he sat right next to me? This is so embarrassing.

 

Hyomin:"your uncle told me the farmers started to harvest some apples, you want to come?" he ask while his sight were on the camera

Jiyeon:"really? i should go then" she slowly stood up before realizing there were small blanket on hers

Jiyeon looked at him. She smiled a bit then continuously taking some few steps

Hyomin:"i'll go too" he stands up leaving his camera on the table

 

They were heading their way together to the apple farm place. It feels still so awkward for Jiyeon to be with him, so no much talking.  Some farmers gave them two baskets, then they started to pick the ripest one. Jiyeon can't avoid looking at his serious face, his side view with the perfect angle to capture what real beauty is. Jiyeon sighted as she felt her cheeks slowly blushing then she starts to pick apples again.

 

Hyomin:"since when did you become silent like this?" he ask immediately went to her

Jiyeon:"since you left" she mutters

Hyomin:"hmm?"

Jiyeon:"i'm not silent, i just don't feel like talking right now" she added

Hyomin:"that's not you at all" he tilts his head "you were like a spokesperson before" then laughs

Jiyeon:"how can i not be? you were just like a dumb before" she pouts

 

Hyomin laughs looking at the girl beside him. He pauses when he remembered someone.

Hyomin:"is Sunny still working here?" he ask

Jiyeon:"sunny?" raising her eyebrows "i dont know"

Hyomin:"i saw her recently but maybe she never noticed me" he sighted "i thought she's not here cuz of her work"

Jiyeon:"you two contacted each other?" she ask a little bit jealous

Hyomin:"yes, we often called each other"

 

 

Why is he talking about her infront of me? This is so irritating. How could Sunny have contact with him while me, his younger-sister-like got nothing about him all those past few years. This is not right at all, i feel like im not his priority---- wait... why am i like feeling jealous now? I shouldn't be, i don't have the right to and thats the reason why im mad at myself right now. I can't have him, but knowing they were contacting each other breaks my heart. Does he have feelings for her?

 

Hyomin:"i'm somewhat like missing her" he blurts out making Jiyeon widened her eyes

Jiyeon:"you what?!" she growled

Hyomin:"why are you growling?" he confusely ask

Jiyeon:"aish nothing! im done with this, i'll leave you then" she sighted before taking some big steps leaving Hyomin bewildered.

 

Jiyeon went to her hacienda, pissed off. She nearly throw the apples she had gathered before going to the dining room to drink something. She tried to calm herself down, took some glass then gulps the juice on it. Jiyeon can't even breath naturally, she's like in the corner suffocating seeking some air. She sighted realizing what had she's done. She berates herself for doing or feeling those kind of things she knows she don't have to, at least for herself. But she loved him a lot, how can Jiyeon not felt that way? How can she actually calm herself hearing him saying missing someone? How can she act fine knowing her oppa was still freaking single that he can possibly have Sunny into his life? The fact that she's married and the fact that his single makes her world fall apart. 

 

Jiyeon was still hovering the glass she's holding. She startled again when she heared some foot steps coming towards her. She immediately turned around not expecting whose coming.

 

Hyomin:"why are you leavin----" 

 

She accidentally spilled some juice on his shirt. Jiyeon gasps of what had happened, took her small cute towel then tried to wipe it.

Jiyeon:"i-im so sorry oppa" she rapidly wipes on his shirt not looking at him

Hyomin:"it's okay" he spoke out as he tried to stop her

 

But Jiyeon was still cleaning his shirt, Hyomin sighted seeing her got startled. He directly grab her hand only to distract her from doing it.

Hyomin:"Jiyeon"

 

Jiyeon slowly lifted her face to him. She stared at his stunning eyes, and she feels like the time had just stop. Gaping at him could filled happiness in her heart. Knowing the fact that they were facing each other, almost close to each other made her heart pound again. 

I stared at his lips, curiously asked myself how it feels like to taste it. Having this moment with him drives me crazy, forgetting the authentic marriage ive got. But this time, I can't control my feelings anymore. Not at all. Im drown enough from this big love for him so i tried to touch him and tried to reach him but..

 

"Hyomin!!" someone interrupts

 

I let go from him looking down. Glancing at someone who called him and it makes me rolled my eyes because it was Sunny, whose smiling brightly seeing my oppa. My Hyomin.

Hyomin:"sunny!" he went to her

Sunny:"sorry i didn't answer your calls recently"

Hyomin:"dont mind, we have personal matters" he chuckled

Sunny:"can i talk to you..." she glanced at Jiyeon whose still standing making some unsatisfied expression "alone?"

Hyomin:"yeah sure" he agrees

 

They leave Jiyeon alone, completely ignoring her. She feels like crying and at the same time worried. Whats their relationship? How can Hyomin neglected her after seeing Sunny? Some feeling trigger herself to spy on them, it would help her know whats their current state. Jiyeon got out from the dining room and saw them at the sala talking to each other. This is not the right thing to do, why was she act like desperately wants to know anything about them? It makes her sick. Jiyeon decided to just leave them alone, but she heared something that made her stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny:"im pregnant.."

 

Jiyeon scoffs as she widened her eyes. She scoffs again, hearing those words from her made her laugh. She's pregrant? and then she's telling it with Hyomin? But he just came back few days ago right? Its impossible, this is so stupid. How can she be pregrant all of a sudden? And why am i thinking like this? He said he has no one in his life before right? But he just recently said he missed her... why are things so damn confusing today?! Why do i feel like hopeless right now? Why do i feel like my heart's aching again after getting numb? Why do i feel like this?!

 

 

 

Jiyeon took some wine at night. Observing the full moon, how it shines bright. She pours the wine on her glass, sipping on in after mixing it slowly. She thought drinking it could drown some hatred, some stupid feelings she just felt right now. Jiyeon gulps, trying not to cry for she already did it for almost of her life. She narrowed her eyes to the person who went nearer to her, its still Hyomin again and it looks like he just got out from shower.

 

Hyomin:"is there something wrong?" he ask

Jiyeon did not even give her replies. She just then gulps all the wine on her glass then pours some on it again.

Hyomin:"you want to share something?" he ask again hoping she would reply

Jiyeon sighted as she put the glass on the table. Right then she ask some questions directly to the point

Jiyeon:"do you like Sunny?"

Hyomin stared at her. Noticing her asks some random question make him feel uncomfortable

Hyomin:"well" he starts "theres no reason to not like her---"

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon:"because i love you" she pipes in making Hyomin stopped

Hyomin froze, those words shouldnt be said when you dont mean it. He smiled then patted Jiyeon's head

Hyomin:"i love you too, that's why i treated you like my own sister" he replied

Jiyeon:"no-- i mean it" she insists trying to let him believe her words "and it hurts a lot"

 

She slowly went closer to him, pauses when she feels like to stare at him first. Jiyeon slowly tip toed trying to reach him for he was taller. Right then she gently presses her lips against on Hyomin's. She closes her eyes feeling those warm lips  and the moment she's done with him. And it took a few seconds before Jiyeon breaks it not looking at him for she don't want to see his reaction.

 

Jiyeon:"im sorry" she directly stroll away leaving Hyomin alone.

 

 

Slowly opening her door, leaning her head against the wall. She promised that she wont cry anymore, but she cant right now, especially she confess to him. Jiyeon slowly squat down, embracing her knees, silently crying. Looking at her wedding ring right now makes her regret all the things, everything about her own decisions. Yes, i do regret a lot. If only i could knew he would come back again, i shouldnt made such conclusions. I shouldve waited longer, I shouldve..

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the drama has just begun lol heres another chapter x) hope you'll like this one though xD thanks for reading ^O^v