Heartbreaking...

Love Found - Life Made

I woke up early in the morning with the messy mind and thoughts i got. Like how should i handle this kind of situation? To let go is so hard, to kept in touch and be with someone whom i don't even love is too painful too. He was a good man to me, Eunjung was a good husband to me. Trying his best to get my heart as what he wants to, giving his love to me which i don't even deserved. There are no much difference between him and Hyomin, but why can't i love him back?

 

 

 

Why does my heart only beats for the someone whom i truly love?

 

 

 

I stood up, still get some shivers after seeing Eunjung being that-- like really that mad at me. Slowly checking on the clock, and sigh as i realize it was already 10 in the morning. Taking up some shower as to clear my mind for a bit, and to forget what that tragic scene had happened last night.

 

It was still so scary for me to remember. A dark view from him, those deadly gaze he'd been showing to me, those hurtful words that came from his dry mouth, making me want to embrace him and at the same time making me want to run away from him. But who'd be the only reason for making him like that, it was still me right?

 

 

I shouldn't just married him in the first place, now i can't even imagine where my life will lead to....

 

 

I opened the closet to choose some clothes. Those dark colors of fashion i've got and those colorful fashion he's got, making me differentiate my life to him. Like the dark side was so lonely, still so unclear, yet so vivid. Can't exactly decide whats wrong and whats right immediately, can't really decide whats good to promise and whats the right thing to do. I may know a bit about it, but still my ego floats that i just wanted all to just disappear. Maybe that time i just don't want to be alone anymore, the fact that i don't have my parents beside me, and the fact that the only person who shines my life suddenly disappears. Maybe i just don't want to have a new life with someone, but rather stayed as i am because that 'i am' makes my life the most meaningful one. The most cheeriest one that making me get contented about it ...yet i just wasted it and i even broke someone's heart.

 

 

The other side was too colorful, and Eunjung resembles himself to it a lot. He was a cheerful one and an optimistic man. The promises he told me before, the sweet words he spoke out, he did it all. The expensive gifts he's been giving to me, the corny jokes he had that i just force myself to laugh. The way he cares for me, and the way he did his best as to let me  forget the most unforgetable person i had, makes me want to make him happy. Those colorful thoughts hes got, that someday i might be able to learn to forgive, and be able to move on and to love him as he wishes. But those colorful thoughts is way too bright for my dark side, maybe i just don't deserve it, or maybe someone elses deserves that bright, that colorful light, but not me.

 

 

 

I may be the light he needs for, but i have my own too. The shining light i've been trying to catch for. The bright that will make me smile, that could make my broken heart healed its own....

 

 

 

And i pity Eunjung because i know he can't accept that fact instantly...

 

 

I got myself ready for work, even if i was a bit too late for it. Putting on some pink lipstick and a light blush on on my cheeks. Tied my hair then making a knot on it. Immediately stands up as i'd finish my daily routine and was then interrupted when some phone rings...

 

 

 

 

It was Eunjung's phone ringing..

 

 

 

And it has still an unknown number whose calling.

 

 

 

Did he forget to bring it with him?

 

 

I pressed the answered button for wanting to inform the caller that he's not here. Maybe this is his client that keeps on calling him like that day i was...wait... the caller hangs up right after then right? And its way too..nah! i just wanted to know whose this caller was and end of the story.

 

I placed Eunjung's phone on my ears, to speak first but the caller interrupts me on the spot...

 

"Eunjung you can't do this to me, the thing you told me to do was too mortal"

 

Its a girl...and what is she talking about?

 

"you said you'll take care for everything? but where are you now?you're absolutely hiding from me!!"

 

Jiyeon:"yeobeoseyo? who is this please?" she started as she notice its getting weird

 

"yeobeoseyo? is this Eunjung?" she replied, got startled

 

Jiyeon:"im his wife, and hearing you saying those words makes me--"

 

The caller hangs up. Making Jiyeon think deeply about it and too curious about it. Who was she? Why is she blurting out those words? Is Eunjung hiding something from me?

 

 

It is so damn suspicious.

 

 

I get my way to my office and passed by at the coffee shop. Maybe i should first try to clear up my mind right now, about the confusion i got right now. I ordered something on the cashier area, giving the cashier in front of me the coupons i got from there shops. Right after i selected the most favourite coffee they had.

 

"can i have some coffee milk latte please?"

 

Jiyeon turned her face to someone who spoke out. And it makes her startled.

 

Jiyeon:"o-oppa?" she starts

 

He then faced her, an awkward smile shows from his face then he retorts

 

Hyomin:"uhmm...hi" he waves his hands a little bit 

Jiyeon:"uh..hi" she replied meekly

 

The two decided to sit for a while while waiting for their ordered coffee. An awkward silence was still on their surroundings. Hyomin whose busy playing on his phone and Jiyeon whose tugging at her shirt, making her feel uncomfortable, starts to glimpse at him. She then sighs and plans to start some conversation maybe?

 

Jiyeon:"how was business anyway?" she starts

Hyomin:"hmm?" he slowly lifted his face to her "still great" then backs at his phone

 

Silence passed again. Jiyeon whose thinking what to ask got irrated, like why the hell is our coffee took that long? Coincedence? like ugh..

 

Jiyeon:"our company needs some..." she pauses when Hyomin looked into her eyes "ahm.."

Hyomin:"your what?pardon please.."

 

Don't look at me like that, my heart will going to explode again...from beating fast than it originally does.

 

Hyomin:"hmm?" he asked again

Jiyeon:"ahm..i was just thinking of.." she pauses "you know, our company needs some photographers for our events" then added

Hyomin:"ah" he nods "so you're recommending me? am i right?"

Jiyeon:"exactly.."

Hyomin:"i'll think about it"

Jiyeon:"ok.."

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon:"that thing.." she starts again

Hyomin:"what thing?"

Jiyeon:"about that thing Soyeon told on us.." she looks down "are you going to do it, perhaps?"

Hyomin:"yes i am" he replied calmly

Jiyeon:"why?"

Hyomin:"what do you mean why?"

Jiyeon:"i mean, its too awful right?"

Hyomin:"yes it is, but its the best way to do.."

Jiyeon:"but.."

Hyomin:"Jiyeon, this is for our own good, trust me"

Jiyeon:"i cant do it oppa"

Hyomin:"force yourself to"

Jiyeon:"i just cant, i already done it few years ago, but i cant"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"then i'll leave"

 

Leave? Leaving me again? For the second time? What is he thinking about?

 

Hyomin:"because me neither, i can't if your right next beside me"

Jiyeon:"oppa.."

Hyomin:"Jiyeon you are married already...and this is wrong, you know that"

Jiyeon:"why do i feel like i'm the only one at fault?" she ask, tilting her head a lilttle bit

Hyomin:"im sorry" he then stoods up before taking his leave

 

 

Jiyeon sigh seeing him walking away leaving her alone. Her, herself knows why he did this, because everything went wrong at all. Everything will become more wrong, and worst if they'll continue it..

 

She then stoods up, decides to chase him.

 

Waiter:"your coffee miss...."

Jiyeon:"just leave it there please" she then walks away

 

Opening the glass door and immediately take some big steps to get her way to Hyomin, whose on his way to his car nearby. Jiyeon backhugged him, hugging him tightly, never wanted him to let go.

 

Hyomin:"Jiyeon.." he looks down, feeling her warm embrace

 

 

Jiyeon:"oppa...i love you so much..i can't" she sobs

 

Hyomin sighs, slowly grabbing her hand then taking it away from him. Not facing her because he don't want to see her crying...for him. He went into his car, starts the engine then leave her, standing alone....crying alone..

 

 

He left me again, why is it so hard to accept? Why is it so painful to face the reality....

 

 

Hyomin drove his car somewhere away from that place. Speeding up his car because he don't want to let his self control by his feelings right now. The fact that he don't want to hurt her, makes him feel down. The fact that seeing her saying those words, hugging him tightly, crying over him, makes him not to let go. Makes him want to be by her side, he can be...but its too painful to handle.

 

He stop his car, to let his regrets, his hatred towards himself, to the pain his been keeping in, he let it go, by crying it out loud. He rapidly hits the steeting wheel, trying to calm his self for everything. The word leaving was never crosses to his mind, but its painful to accept that its the only way for their own good. For him, for Jiyeon and for her husband.

 

Hyomin took a deep breath. Starts the engine again only to be interrupted with the fast speed of a black car crossing his way. The screeching of brakes makes noise of the quiet surroundings. The black car blocked his way, he scoffs, slowly unfastened his seatbelt then get out from his car.

 

Hyomin:"what the.." he then directly make his way to the black car in front of him "could you drive more safely please!" he then added

 

The driver then went out from his car, making Hyomin pauses realizing who were the one driving. With his cold look approaching to him, making him feel uncomfortable. Rushing his way to him then suddenly, giving him a hit on Hyomin's face making him fell on the ground.

 

It was Eunjung, and he guess he knows why he hit him.

 

Eunjung:"you're a professional right?" he grabs Hyomin's collar part trying to lift him "why can't you stay the hell away from Jiyeon!!" he shouted

 

 

Hyomin grab his hands on him then taking it away. Letting out a sigh then wipe off his bleeding lips.

 

 

Eunjung:"she's already married, why can't you see that?" he added

Hyomin:"just leave me alone" he replied with a cold tone "and everything will be okay" he then added before holding his car's door

 

Eunjung:"where are you going?" he asked, lifting something on Hyomin "im not done yet.."

 

Hyomin was still calm looking at him, his looks with his brave side, and with his gun facing on him. He was never scared, because he knows why Eunjung acting like this.

 

Hyomin:"are you in youre right mind for doing that?" he asked

Eunjung:"no" he responded "that's why i don't know what i'm doing right now"

 

Hyomin scoffs again. He then stands straight in front of Eunjung, giving him a serious look.

 

Hyomin:"you're a prosecutor right?" he starts

 

 

Hyomin:"then..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"pull the trigger"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi again readers ^O^v new dramatic chapter again T3T and and....and its getting, you know xD so hope you'll like it and kept on reading :) thank you for reading ♥♥♥