Colourful Feeling

Love Found - Life Made

Eunjung went home late and saw Jiyeon whose sitting on the chair waiting for him. He then let out a sigh as he head his way closer to Jiyeon, kisses her cheeks and saw her cold look towards him.

 

Eunjung:"what do you want for dinner?" he asked, putting his jacket on the couch

Jiyeon:"im not hungry" she replied coldly

Eunjung:"are you okay?" then cupped Jiyeon's face showing his worried look "you dont look fine"

Jiyeon:"yeah im not" still looking down

Eunjung:"you should rest now" then starts his way to kitchen "should i make some soup for you?"

 

Jiyeon then stands up making her way in front of him. Eunjung smiled at her, with his cheerful look that could make her feeling more unfair. She lifted her face again to him, with her eyes were prickled and with her sad expression. He furrowed his lips for what he had just saw right now, for he dont want to see his wife being like this.

 

Jiyeon slaps him two times. Making him shock by her sudden action.

 

Jiyeon:"are you happy now?" then asked

Eunjung:"jiyeon.."

Jiyeon:"you might be happy being with me, but i am not" then tries to hold her tears "you may be happy leaving that place but i dont because i have someone there whom i treasured a lot.."

Eunjung:"why are you saying this to me so sudden?"

Jiyeon:"Eunjung, please stop this already" then sigh as she wipes her tears "you do have a child already, why are you running away? why wont you just then accept the fact that i cant be with you? that i cant love you?"

 

 

Eunjung looks down, because he just then heared it from her. The fact that he has already a child that he keeps of denying it for he wants to be with her. The fact that he felt the guilt right now hearing those words from her, in front of him.

 

 

Jiyeon:"im tired of being in pain eunjung, im tired of being feeling imprisoned with you.."

 

 

"im tired of everything.." she then walks away, leaving him alone.

 

The truth that could made me feel more in pain, makes me weak. The truth that somehow makes me want to be happy, but i felt sorry for Sunny for what had Eunjung did to her. The fact that he only thinks of his own, and the fact that the innocent child wouldn't have a chance to see his father if he ever did this still. Having no parents by your side is way too painful, and i actually know how it feels like. I dont want it to be happened to his child, even though im his wife, but i want him to stand and do what he needs to. What his responsibilities, i want him to do it, not for me, but for the child.

 

I want him to realize that were not meant to be, and i want him to understand me, for once,

 

I want him to let me go, for i also want to be with someone, that i can be happy with.

 

 

It was early in the morning when i go out from my house. Holding the watering can as i always do to water the flowers outside. It was really cold and it makes me feel lonely for i felt cold inside. With my frozen heart right now and with the cold season makes me want to die. I dont want to feel this thing anymore, for i had too much already. I had enough already, so i want to run away. I want to run away but still i need to settle my problems with Eunjung. I want him to set me free, with his own wills.

 

I sigh, seeing those smoke comes out from my mouth, makes me want to comfort in warm embrace. Feeling still cold even though i wore some thick jacket and with the scarf around my neck. I lifted my face up, and saw my oppa standing right there. Smiling at me with his stunning eyes. Looking at me like that makes me want to go, hold his arms and be with him all the time. I put the watering can on the ground, and made my way towards him. He furrowed his lips a bit, and i know he actually knows what i feel right now.

 

Hyomin:"you should go inside, its cold" he spoke out "Jiyeon, you might catch a--"

 

His words got cut by Jiyeon's warm kiss. He widened his eyes but not that long, for he closes it as he wants this feeling badly. The feeling when her lips touches on his makes his heart lightened up. Her cold hands that was on his face, makes him want to hold it tightly to warm it up. Her warm lips that he misses so much, and her voice that he badly wants to hear.

 

Jiyeon:"take me to the place where you and i belong" she starts, still her eyes were closed "oppa..."

 

"i miss you so much"

 

Hyomin lean closer to her as he captures her lips again. The kiss went long, feeling warm by it against the cold season right now.

 

Hyomin:"i miss you too" then kisses her head before he hugs her tightly

 

Eunjung was there, looking at them from the window. Seeing his wife being happy with Hyomin's embrace made him to decide one thing.

 

A thing he knows will solve eveything.

 

Jiyeon and Hyomin went out together, enjoying theirselves for a while. Touring around paris as they hold their hands, making it sure to hold it tight, not to let it go. He then captures each moment they had with his camera. Went in to The Louvre musuem and saw its amazing interior. With its legend paintings and with its great design makes them forget everything, and just think of being happy today.

 

Taking their meals together while having a sweet and warm conversation. To see each other and to hold each others hands is enough for them to be happy. Hyomin then starts to dig in as he was still gaping at Jiyeon whose in front of him. Smiles as he gulps, then clears his throat as to catch her attention.

 

Hyomin:"youre not going to leave again, dont you?" he asked

Jiyeon:"i am" she then replied

 

Hyomin pauses, and he felt nervous again. He dont want her to leave, because it would hurt him a lot.

 

Jiyeon:"but with you" she then added as she smiles brightly in front of him

 

He then giggles cutely, the bad thought he had suddenly fades away after hearing it from Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon:"you should shave your mustache" she requested "it looks odd for me" then pouts

Hyomin:"sure, im going to let you do it anyway"

Jiyeon:"am i that good enough?" then chuckled

Hyomin:"yes you are" then laughs

 

I smiled looking at him being happy. Hoping we could aim this feeling we get, and the happiness we wanted for too long already. Those laughs that i wanted to hear for too long, and those stunning eyes i wanted to look at, feeling great knowing he looks back. And felt this nostalgic feeling just having a meal with him.

 

Touring around again neglecting the sky that turns to dark one. People were rushing their way to go home, and some were just relax talking to their friends and families together. Seeing people's smiles with true happiness made me happy too. I'm not the only one who struggled this situation i had, for many people had struggled much more painful that what i had. We were sitting on the bench, and i slowly leaned on his shoulder while closing my eyes a bit. Feeling being loved by the person you love if great, and i want it to be like this till the end.

 

Hyomin:"open your eyes" he speaks up

 

Jiyeon then opens her eyes and saw the Eiffel tower of paris, with its lights. It was way beautiful to my sight, and it is indeed a landmark for paris. I smiled, interlocking my hands to him. He then hold it tightly as he put my hands on his pocket, to make it feel more warmer.

 

Jiyeon:"im sorry i left" she starts, still looking at the tower "i know it was not for good"

Hyomin:"but i found you, and i do think you already knew what i meant"

Jiyeon:" why you didnt even told me this things before?" she lifted her face to him, showing her sincere brown eyes

Hyomin:"because i wanted you to settle your marriage first, but then i was still in mistake"

Jiyeon:"you lead me to make a vivid decision again" then pouts

Hyomin:"its not.." he pauses "what do you want to do now?"

Jiyeon:"i want to go home..."

 

Hyomin took a deep breath as he held her hand tightly, more tightly.

 

Jiyeon:"i just wanted to talk to him for we havent last night" she then added "so that i could be with you, as long as im alive"

Hyomin:"youre being romantic tonight huh" he then poked her cheeks slowly "im not used to it"

Jiyeon:"then i wont" then furrowed her eyebrows and lips "you wont see romantic Jiyeon again" then lets go from with

Hyomin:"hey~" he then pulls her and hugs her back "im just kidding"

Jiyeon:"i want ice cream"

Hyomin:"no you cant have"

Jiyeon:"why?"

Hyomin:"its too cold"

Jiyeon:"then i want oppa"

Hyomin:"no you cant have"

Jiyeon:"why again?"

Hyomin:"because im too hot" then laughs

Jiyeon:"really?" then giggles

 

Sweet giggles comes out from their mouth as they had some eye contact again. Jiyeon smiled, looking at him while patting his cheeks slowly and fixes his scarf. Hyomin did the same thing, making them look more sweetier with the pretty view of paris and with the feeling they have, He then lean closer, and captures Jiyeon's lips for a tons of time.

 

Hyomin did take her to her house, and she dont let him be in front of their house longer, for she knows her husband might explode to anger again. Saying goodbyes again to him is not a good idea, but she knows that someday, her isolated nights with her lonely heart will fade away.

 

Not that instant, but not that long.

 

Jiyeon then opened the door while she looks around as she prepares her excuses to Eunjung, who will probably will asked her where she had been and whom she's with. Closing the door gently and saw her scarf that had finished, that was on the classy table with a phone on it. She took a few steps, and wonders why her phone was there, it has been threwn away long ago right?

 

Eunjung:"youre back" he grins "i have something to tell you tonight" then sits up on the couch making Jiyeon feel a bit nervous

 

She didn't even responded, that make Eunjung turn his head to her.

 

Eunjung:"come on, sit down" then smiles brightly

 

Jiyeon then sits right next beside him, bitting her lips as she gapes at her phone. Looking at Eunjung whose serious right now made her feel suspicious, and weird.

 

 

He then grab Jiyeon's hand and it makes her widened her eyes and not believing when he...

 

 

He took off her wedding ring.

 

Jiyeon:"eunjung..." she speaks up, looking at the ring

Eunjung:"i've been thinking about it" he then sigh "and im sorry for all the things i had done"

 

Jiyeon cant respond. She feels like her heart just melted with happiness right now, at the same time feeling sorry for what he would possibly spoke out with painful words right now..

 

But atlast, he realize it..

 

Eunjung:"lets divorce"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for updating too late >,< i had some problem with managing my time haha.. two stories at one day..hmm...but anyway, hope you'll like it and thank you for reading. ^O^v