Moments

Love Found - Life Made

Eunjung:"let's divorce"

 

 

I stared at him, slowly blinked my eyes as i can't even believe what he just then utters from his mouth. Seeing him grabbing those papers while he gently puts it on the table with a black pen on it. Putting my wedding ring together with his on the paper, giving me his smiles with some happy feeling. I sigh, i sigh i know i would be feeling flattered about this, but then i look down as i don't want him to see smiling again, that i even know his hurting inside.

 

 

Deep inside..

 

 

Eunjung:"please dont hesitate" he utters, giving her a sign to took the pen and read those papers

Jiyeon:"why so.."

Eunjung:"its a boy" he pipes in, smiling brightly in front of her "she said its a boy, and im kind of feeling excited to see him be born"

 

 

Jiyeon gulps. Hearing those words from him makes her feel at ease, for like he clearly stated that he wants to see his child, that he wants to stand as a father for the baby, that he's happy to know what he knew today. She's happy too, seeing him being like this, because she knows he finally understand his self, and for letting her go, for understanding her side.

 

 

Eunjung:"i'll have a family soon" he blurts out again, still smiling

Jiyeon:"thank you" she smiles back, at this time with no more worries crossing her thoughts "and congratulations"

Eunjung:"let's end it here, but can i ask some favor?"

Jiyeon:"sure"

Eunjung:"i know i made some bad memories with you, and some happy memories with you"

 

"i'll set you free not because i know you're happy to someone, but because some things are not meant to be"

 

 

"and because everyone deserves to be happy"

 

 

"please let's not ignore each other when we meet, that we can still have our friendship"

 

 

I smiled, because those words made me happy. I had been thought of everything is not too late, and now it indeed happened. We may made mistakes on our own with our hatred towards the other, or just the thought that each one of us  should have this person beside ours to make ourselves happy. Encountered such big mistakes we had, but still it has a precious lesson that is so great to be learned. I cried, but not in an isolated way because i know this paper right in front of me is just the beginning for everything. Slowly tapped the pen and starts to sign it, with my grateful feeling and with the graceful smile on my face.

 

 

I can't wait to let him know this anymore...

 

 

The weather was still so cold while i, was being too happy and too excited to express what i felt. Smelled the scent of my hometown as i slowly step on the ladder from the plane, still giving me some shivers for it was still winter. Walking towards the airport lobby. and think of how to surprise Soyeon unnie with her husband Qri. I miss everything about here, i miss the people who loves me, the farm and the farmers together with my uncle, my employees and the work i had in before. I miss every moments i made here, especially with my oppa. 

 

 

I badly miss it that i want to do the same thing like what we were before.

 

Eunjung:"so" he clears his throat, gripping at his baggage "its a goodbye"

Jiyeon:"yes" she replied, giving a hug to him "hope you'll well and also, thank you for everything"

Eunjung:"you should be good to, and please be happy"

Jiyeon:"same to you"

 

He did waves his hands to me, heading his way to Sunny as what he had told me before. He did told me everything about with her and him, about what he felt towards her right now compared before. Realizing his mistakes just right now, but at least he did stand and accepts the fact, for its not yet too late.

 

I sigh, fixing my scarf a bit, turning my head at the back as i heared him calling me. He came closer, with his serious facial together with his growned mustache is way too odd for me. Pouts as he smiled, rushly taking some big steps in front of me.

 

Hyomin:"are you in your deep thought?" he asked, giggled a bit

Jiyeon:"yes i am, and guess who were?"

Hyomin:"naughty"

Jiyeon:"im not" then laughs cutely

 

Hyomin then grabs her hand as he tried to interlock it with his, giving some warm feeling as he stared at her. She smiles back, seeing those sparkling eyes made her felt butterflies in her stomach.

 

Jiyeon:"stop it already"

Hyomin:"let's go" he speaks up, holding her hand tightly

 

 

They went to Soyeon's house first, letting her anticipates for she wanted to see her cute and beautiful baby Boram, her niece. Missing every little thing she had done with that little kid, prepared some candies for she loved it too much. Bringing her self as a present for her cousin, and she's hoping she could be happy seeing her again, so is she. Unfastened her seatbelt as she slowly went out, waiting for Hyomin to come near beside her as she presses the door bell button.

 

Jiyeon:"did you tell them yet?"

Hyomin:"nope, i told you we're going to surprise them"

Jiyeon:"do you think she'll freak out and get mad at me?"

Hyomin:"she is" he then giggled "and prepared for it"

Jiyeon:"ugh"

 

They were waiting for like, a couple of seconds before Qri opens the door. He saw Hyomin first, and was then shocked when he saw him together with Jiyeon. Since when did he find her?

 

Qri:"Jiyeon?" he called, slowly smiling

Jiyeon:"hi oppa, long time no see" she then grins back

Qri:"but how about him?"

Jiyeon:"him?"

Hyomin:"his with Sunny, supporting her and for his coming child"

Qri:"really?" he smiled again "that is so great!"

 

Qri lead them inside as he still can't believe that Jiyeon is here together with Hyomin. Opening the door as he called his wife whose at the kitchen feeding Boram, whose in her great appetite. Soyeon did turned her head to him, showing some blank expression.

 

Soyeon:"whose at the..." she pauses, seeing Jiyeon waving her hands at her "Jiyeon?!"

Jiyeon:"hi unnie"

 

Soyeon then run towards her and hugged her tightly. Seeing her cousin back, what do they expect from her to be felt?

 

Soyeon:"whats so wrong with you?! where have you been? are you okay?" then asked rapidly

Jiyeon:"yah yah yah im fine, but could you loosen your hug? i cant breath here"

Soyeon:"sorry" as she slowly let her go

Jiyeon:"i miss you so much"

Soyeon:"dont show me your cute expression now, i want to hear your explanation about everything and about why  did you left"

Jiyeon:"easy okay, easy"

Soyeon:"why do you expect me to be in ease? I was worried to death when i cant even contact you and even cant talk to you just for a while or just give some advice to you"

Jiyeon:"but im here right?" then smiles

Soyeon:"you made us all worried, and youre smiling like that?"

Jiyeon:"im sorry" and hugs her back "i promise i will never leave again"

Soyeon:"but wait, i thought youre with your husband?"

Jiyeon:"i dont have one anymore" she replied, letting go as she look at her

Soyeon:"you..." she then gasp, cupping Jiyeon's face "really?like, seriously?"

Jiyeon:"are you going to kiss me now?"

Soyeon:"yah" then poked her head slowly "did he let you go now?"

Jiyeon:"yes"

 

Hyomin and Qri feeling out of place, staring at each other as they looked at them together.

 

Qri:"how sweet this scene could be"

Hyomin:"yeah its like we're nobody eles here" then laughs

 

Soyeon and Jiyeon looked at them, lets out a laugh as they notice they were acting like beyond lovely couples.

 

Jiyeon:"sorry for that"

 

They had some little party together for Jiyeon's coming back. The champagne that was never forgotten, hovering it as they cheers their glasses to each others. Talking about what had happened back then and what they have done when Jiyeon's not at their sides. It was lonely indeed, they tell her that. But of course she felt it too, for it was against to her will to leave them alone without saying anything.

 

 

Playing with Boram as they decided to play a game. Having fun together with her bestfriends, and its like the time had just turned back to when they were teenagers then. Running away as they catch the other who grab their belongings, fresh air blews on them. Their smiles and their laughs made their day, sharing their happiness together as what like they are doing right now.

 

 

Soyeon:"i should go now, my baby is sleeping" she excuses, lifting Boram gently

Qri:"i'll go with you, i want to cuddle my wife a lot"

Soyeon:"stop being naughty"

Hyomin:"have some sweet dreams" he said, putting the cup with fruit salad on it

 

Jiyeon did feed herself with the salad she had, slowly looking at those couple strolling away upstairs while carrying their baby. Right then she took some fruit again, and at this time she glances at Hyomin whose coming towards her.

 

Hyomin:"you wont go home?"

Jiyeon:"you mean to my hometown?" she asked back, giving him a small smile

Hyomin:"hmm?" he tilts his head as he slowly sits on the couch beside her "our home?" then grins

Jiyeon:"what are you talking about 'our home?'" she then laughs, seeing his cute expression

Hyomin:"you dont want to?"

Jiyeon:"i didnt say that"

Hyomin:"okay" then slowly come closer beside her "so?"

Jiyeon:"hmm?"

Hyomin:"can i?"

Jiyeon:"can what?"

Hyomin:"take you home?" then smiles at her, while her hair

Jiyeon:"i wanna be here" she then pouts, looking back at him

Hyomin:"you dont want to be with me?"

Jiyeon:"what?" she raised her eyebrows, slowly putting the cup on the table "do you even know how i miss you so much?"

 

 

Hyomin then laughs as he hugged her, right then he kisses her head while putting his arms around her neck.

 

Hyomin:"missing me that much?"

 

Jiyeon then nods, slowly leaning her head on his shoulder.

 

Hyomin:"then do some favor for me?" he smiles at her, while Jiyeon lifted hre face to him

Jiyeon:"what?" she asked, smiling back

 

 

Hyomin did kiss her lips. Which made Jiyeon shock a bit.

 

Jiyeon:"what was that for?"

Hyomin:"for leaving me" he then kisses her for the second time

Jiyeon:"yah" she then giggles "and that?"

Hyomin:"for missing me"

 

They laughed together as they cuddled each other. Feeling the laughter, the happiness and the warm they had shared together.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

so sorry for updating so late. And this story will end next chapter, thank you so much for giving some likes to this fanfic xD hope you'll like it lovely readers :)