Dark Thoughts

Love Found - Life Made

Soyeon and her father came in into the hacienda after ditching from hospital and after taking up a few days rest. Qri whose driving, getting out first from the car then slowly took Boram from Soyeon then opens the car door.

 

Soyeon:"be careful dad"

SFather:"aigoo, i miss working" then giggles

Qri:"you should relax yourself first dad, dont force yourself to work right now" he reminds

SFather:"this sweet couple always remind me those things" he sigh "dont worry, i wont let myself be tired anymore"

Soyeon:"you should dad..." she smiled

 

They went their way to the entrance and saw some maids who immediately bows after seeing them. Lead their way to the sala and sits on the couch, waiting for Jiyeon and Hyomin to come. The maids prepared some snacks for them to eat while waiting, Jiyeon who rushly went there then hugged her uncle before giving him a pleasant smile.

 

Jiyeon:"are you okay now uncle?" she asked

SFather:"yes i am.." he smiled "dont worry too much"

Jiyeon:"you shouldnt force yourself to" she pouts

Soyeon:"by the way wheres Hyomin?"

 

Jiyeon glimpse at Soyeon, then narrowed her eyes to Qri whose gaping at the floor, thinking for something?

 

Jiyeon:"i didn't see him today" she responded

Soyeon:"oh" she nods

SFather:"i'll go and check outside" he spoke out

Soyeon:"dad..."

SFather:"soyeon, i'll just check on the farmers, thats all..you know how worried they are, aren't you?"

 

Soyeon sigh. Slowly nods as to let her dad go for a walk and talk to the farmers who are working outside. They had been so worried after seeing their boss suddenly faints in front of them without knowing what happened. But luckily its not that serious at all, it is just an over fatique. People needs to work but people also needs to rest, and that's the thing Soyeon told about her father.

 

Soyeon:"so.." she clears "did you do what i just told you?" she asked at Jiyeon whose standing in front of them smiling

Jiyeon:"eh?"

Soyeon:"can i talk to you alone please?" she asked, while glimpsing at her husband whose right next beside her

Jiyeon:"no need to" she starts "oppa Qri knows it anyway" then added

 

Soyeon turns her head to Qri whose making a creepy smile. He knows? But when?

 

Soyeon:"what?!" she widened her eyes "you told him?"

Jiyeon:"actually he really knew it from the start"

Soyeon:"you.."

Qri:"i just know that Hyomin loves her okay?" he complaints

Soyeon:"what?!" she widened her eyes again, not believing of what had Qri just said

 

Soyeon:"H-h-Hyomin loved Jiyeon?!" she asked again

Jiyeon:"yes"

Soyeon:"what the hell is going on right now?"

Qri:"but Jiyeon..do you perhaps, still angry with me?"

Jiyeon:"angry? why would i?"

Qri:"you know, i kept that secret of him from you, i just didn't know you felt the same way"

Jiyeon:"dont mind oppa" she sigh "lets just accept that whatever happens right now, just happened"

Soyeon:"so you told him you love him and then he confesses to you after?"

Jiyeon:"yeah"

Soyeon:"what the hell Jiyeon?"

Qri:"easy darling"

Soyeon:"why do you expect me to stay easy right now?" she blurts out, making an unpleasant look "do you perhaps know about hurting someones feelings by loving someone you love?"

Jiyeon:"i already did that, like, from the start"

 

Soyeon sighs again. This stubborn cousin of hers, did she perhaps thinks about circumstances? About the hurtful fact will happen after cheating someone whose honestly loving her for the rest of his life?

 

Soyeon:"i need to talk to you two alone"

Jiyeon:"unnie.." she pauses, then taking a deep breath after

Soyeon:"do you.." she starts

Jiyeon:"hm?"

Soyeon:"did something happen to both of you?"

 

Jiyeon pauses. Those questions shouldnt be questioned. She tried herself to forget about it but how can she? She's too drunk that night anyway, and she dont even remember anything at all.

 

Jiyeon:"that..."

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"hey!" he shouted, taking some few steps towards them

Qri:" bro!" he responded

Hyomin:"you never told me you were coming today"

Qri:"its like a surprise for you?" then laughs

Hyomin:"so how was your father?" he asked

Soyeon:"he's okay now" she replied

Hyomin:"good to hear that"

 

Soyeon whose still furrowing her eyebrows while looking at cheerful Jiyeon right now makes herself even more worried. What if Eunjung finds it out? What will happen then? She doesnt want her to get hurt, or anyone to get hurt, But what can she do? It is still a battle between a person whose loving a person.

 

Soyeon:"Hyomin, Jiyeon..."

 

They turned their heads to her, and Hyomin did a confused look looking at her.

 

Hyomin:"what?"

Soyeon:"what ever you may have or be right now, please stop it"

Hyomin:"what do you mean?"

Soyeon:"dont act like a kid at all hyomin, i know you know what i mean"

 

Hyomin stared at her, then looking at Qri who just then shrugs and then facing Jiyeon whose smiling all the way, but suddenly disappear after hearing Soyeon's words.

 

Soyeon:"i don't want you two or anyone of you hurt"

 

 

 

But... aren't we  all hurting ourselves right now, from the start?

 

 

 

The night came and its time for Jiyeon to come home. She already prepared all the stuffs she needs to and got herself ready to go. She glimpse at her cousin again, who just recently gave her some advices. It's way too difficult, but she just tried herself to do it. Getting guilty all the way, having conscience doing something she cheeriest the most. The feeling you get when you are between the happiness and the loneliness. It slowly kills me at all.

 

I did said my goodbyes to them. Ditching alone is just a heart breaking scene for me-- because the fact that i know he is still there, and i wonder what he actually thinks right now. Does he think the same thing? That letting go is the best way for us? That forgetting each other is the only way to make ourselves right from wrong and be someone elses lover? But its hard, its really hard. Can someone tell me how easy it is to let go of the authentic love i felt over the blue ones? Can someone just tell me how it feels like to watch someone you love, strolling away, with his tears flowing from his eyes, with his regretful thoughts and with his broken heart? Can someone just tell me, how easy it is to do that kind of stuff?

 

 

I tried my way to home, with the heavy heart i've got. It was totally dark, it was nearly midnight. I opened the gate and saw the inner of my house still then lights were on. I told Eunjung im going, so maybe he was waiting for me. I slowly went my way to my room, and gently opened the door. I saw him, with his messy hair, sitting on our bed. I sigh, putting my bag on the bedside table before calling his name.

 

Jiyeon:"Eunjung you dont need to wait me like this"

 

He turned his face to me, hovering that glass with some ice cubes in it melted with the alcoholic drinks. With his dark eyebags, with his watery eyes, and with his pathetic look makes me worried for him. Whats wrong with him?

 

Eunjung:"your home..." he starts

 

I sat on the bed, slowly facing him. 

 

Jiyeon:"you should rest now, look at you.."

Eunjung:"hows your job at the home town?" he asked

Jiyeon:"its great, and im happy i could do it by myself"

Eunjung:"really?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunjung:"or are you just having fun with your guy?"

 

What? What is he talking about?

 

Eunjung:"the one you told me you cant forget about....was him right?"

Jiyeon:"what are--"

Eunjung:"Hyomin? he's the one right?"

 

 

 

 

Did he perhaps, know....but wait.. how? Did he just...oh no..

 

 

 

 

Eunjung cupped Jiyeon's face with his right hand. Giving her a hopeless look with a dark side of it.

 

 

Eunjung:"Jiyeon...." he sigh "what am i lacking at?" then asked

Jiyeon:"Eunjung youre too drunk--"

Eunjung:"Jiyeon!!" he shouted making her stop

 

 

 

Eunjung:"i did my best right? Whats with him that  you cant forget about? Whats with that man that you gave all your love for him?"

Jiyeon:"eunjung...i know you did your best, but.."

Eunjung:"do i need to act like him? be like him for you to make you, everything about you mine?"

Jiyeon:"eunjung stop this, youre just tired..just rest"

 

Eunjung slowly kissed Jiyeon, pushing her against on the bed then making his way to her neck, gripping her arms.

 

Jiyeon:"eunjung.."

 

But still Eunjung continues what he just did, making her feel uncomfortable.

 

Jiyeon:"eunjung stop it.."

 

This time, he harshly took off her shirt making her widened her eyes and shock about it.

 

Jiyeon:"eunjung!"

 

The dark thoughts he got, the dark view he sighted, the anger he felt, trigger him to do this thing to Jiyeon, forcely. Harshly moving his hands on her thighs, on her bare stomach, on her curved body while trying to unhooked her underwear. Holding her hands tight to aim what he wants to do. Jiyeon kepts on begging on him, but it seems like he doesn't hear it at all.

 

Jiyeon:"Eunjung stop it!" she shouted, with her eyes prickling, scared by what had Eunjung did to her

 

He stopped. Staring at his scared wife. His tears flows on Jiyeon's, taking a deep breath before asking something.

 

Eunjung:"am i that hard to fall in love to?"

 

Jiyeon once again glimpse at him, slowly pulling his self off from her. Throwing the glass on the ground then screams. Ruffling his hair, kicking off the chair nearby then squat down. calming his self.

 

 

Eunjung:"im sorry"

Jiyeon:"eunjung.." she cried, seeing him acted like that

 

 

What should i do now? I was too scared by his sudden action, way too scared to see him like that. His broken heart i made, his hopeless appearance i observe, makes me sympathize him even more...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but not loving him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update for today! this fanfic is way too dramatic lol im just hoping you'll still like it though T3T thank you for reading!!! ♥