Decision

Love Found - Life Made

Hyomin:"pull the trigger"

 

Eunjung was still hovering his gun to Hyomin's, starting to get some shivers. He thought letting Hyomin fade away will solve everything, but he guess he's not right at all. Eunjung then sighs, like he just then wokes up from his devil side.

 

Eunjung:"im sorry" then walks away leaving Hyomin behind

 

 

Jiyeon on the other hand make her way to Soyeon's house. Those words from Hyomin made her weak, really weak. Make her heart aches again, make her eyes cry again. She went into Soyeon's house without saying anything, while Soyeon, who kept on asking her whats wrong was suddenly felt worried.

 

Soyeon:"what wrong with you?" she asked

Jiyeon:"unnie.." she starts

Soyeon:"yah whats wrong?" she then let Boram crawl from the floor, making her way to Jiyeon

Jiyeon:"im sorry" then starts to cry

 

Soyeon then hugged her, patted her back rapidly.

 

Soyeon:"Jiyeon" she sigh "im sorry too, i know its hard for you"

Jiyeon:"i cant do this unnie, i cant" she wipes her tears "i cant let him go because i love him" she then added

 

Soyeon sigh again. She knows Jiyeon was having a hard time thinking about it. About what she had just said to them, about the advice she told to them. This thing makes her sad, like she can't just let Jiyeon be like this all the time. Its so sad that if only she can choose who to love, maybe Jiyeon will save herself from pain she gets right now. Maybe she can smile again like she was before right now... maybe she can feel the real love again, that is so much opposite right now.

 

There is only way she can overcome this...

 

 

And if she tells her, she'll definitely going to do it.

 

 

 

Silence passed, Soyeon who tries to cheer her up making some jokes for her right now. At least to make her smile a little bit.

 

Soyeon:"you know, youre too ugly if you cry like that"

Jiyeon:"what?"

Soyeon:"aish..just let it go, i'll be here"

Jiyeon:"what should i do now?" she asked "can i slept over here tonight?" then added

Soyeon:"slept over? why?"

Jiyeon:"i dont want to see Eunjung right now"

Soyeon:"what happened again?"

Jiyeon:"he.." she looks down starts to cry again "he almost..." then sobs as she cries

 

Soyeon could only hugged her, at this state. This is really getting more serious..

 

Boram:"ma..ma?" she starts, slowly stands up from crawling "auntie...auntie crying?" then asked, with her cute voice and babbling words

Soyeon:"yes baby.." she smiled "come here"

 

Boram went closer to them, looking at Jiyeon whose gaping at the ground.

 

Boram:"au-auntie c-crying?" she sits down to look on Jiyeon's "w-who made h-her cry ma..ma?" then added

 

Even the innocent Boram asked those kind of question, and she can't give her some answers. Because she will never understand it anyway.

 

Hours passed by, Jiyeon was still on the couch, sitting, thinking alone. Soyeon will always try to glimpse at her, as she was preparing for their dinner together with Qri tonight. Baby Boram was playing, and Jiyeon will play along together with her, so Soyeon has a time to prepare. Slowly placing the meals she had made then starts to make some juice and desserts. Sets the table then calls Jiyeon..

 

Soyeon:"let's have some dinner" she retorts, lifting Boram from the ground

Jiyeon:"okay.." she nodded, making her way to the dining table

 

Qri came in, showing a smile on his face wanting to see his wife and daughter. Putting his bag on the couch then went to the dining table.

 

Qri:"yeobo im home!" he shouted

Soyeon:"oh youre here" she smiled "let's eat together"

Qri:"oh Jiyeon, not feeling like working again?" he asked, slowly sits on the chair beside Soyeon

Jiyeon:"yeah, kind of" she replied meekly

Soyeon:"she'll be sleeping here tonight, so could you take boram for a bath? im going to clean the room for her"

Qri:"sure" he agrees

Jiyeon:"you dont need to do that unnie, im fine with it, i'll do it" she insists

Soyeon:"nah, its fine..you need to rest a little bit and.."

 

The door bell rings, and Qri stands up immediately to open it.

 

Qri:"oh, Hyomin" he smiled

Hyomin:"i brought some fruits"

Qri:"what happened to you?" he asked, looking at his lips

Hyomin:"ah" he touch it with his thumb "nothing"

Qri:"come in"

 

Hyomin then follows Qri to the dining table where Soyeon and Jiyeon still chatting. His smiles suddenly disappears when he saw Jiyeon, her side view, eating while smiling to Soyeon. How could he stop this pounding heart of him? 

 

Soyeon:"oh Hyomin..." she starts

 

Jiyeon then lifted her face to him then looks away after realizing who were the one in front of her.

 

Hyomin:"did i disturb your warm dinner?" he giggled

Qri:"nah just sit down and eat" he tapped his shoulder then starts to sit again

 

Awkward silence pass, Soyeon and Qri whose observing this two, eating quietly. Soyeon winked at Qri, making a sign about a thing then Qri immediately nods. This two should need to talk, about everything., Like Jiyeon's marriage, Hyomin's feelings and all other things connected to them. Qri and Soyeon didn't used to see this two that quiet, and at least they need to clarify things up, just the two of them, alone.

 

Soyeon:"excuse me, i need to clean your room first so i'll be going" she then clears

 

Soyeon then furrowed her eyebrows to Qri, telling him to stand up.

 

Qri:"ah i need to take a shower with baby Boram, so maybe i'll be going then too"

Jiyeon:"what are you guys doing?" she finally spoke up

Soyeon:"we just need to let this two settle their problems.." then leaves

Jiyeon:"unnie.." she turns her head to her

Qri:"bye" he lifted Boram then followed Soyeon

 

Jiyeon starts to digs in, feeling uncomfortable beside Hyomin, whose still quiet all the way. He don't even said anything, like he was too serious eating like he was alone at the dining table. Jiyeon could only glimpse at him, feeling how her heart beats again. This stupid heart of hers, still beating for him after hurting her. This crazy mind of hers, telling her to forget about him, but her heart wont allow to. Why is it so sad? About my love story with him..

 

Hyomin:"i'm not going to accept your offer" finally he retorts

Jiyeon:"what?"

Hyomin:"about you said last morning, needing of photographers?" then he looks at her

Jiyeon:"ahh, okay" she looks down, then lifted her face again to Hyomin when she realize his lips got injured

Jiyeon:"what happened to you?" she ask, meekly

Hyomin:"nothing happened, just don't mind it"

Jiyeon:"did you get hit or something?"

Hyomin:"dont concern about me" he sigh sipping on his juice "concern about your husband"

Jiyeon:"why are you doing this to me?" she asked, making Hyomin bewildered

Hyomin:"about what?"

Jiyeon:"about ignoring me, hurting me" she took a deep breath then continues "why are you doing this to me, why?!" she shouted

 

Hyomin looks down, he too, knows how painful it is. He too, hurting his ownself and trying to ignore his feelings for her. The biggest heart he got, that only beats for her, he's hiding it, hiding it broken. He too, don't know what to do anymore, and he too, don't know what exactly is he doing.

 

Does it heal their broken hearts?

 

 

Is it the only way for them to forget each other?

 

 

Soyeon and Qri on the other hand, feeling uneasy about what will happen to both of them. Soyeon whose pacing in front of her door, making a worried expression. About the advice she told to them, was a bad idea for them.

 

Qri:"we cant really control them" he starts

Soyeon:"but time will heal the pain"

Qri:"well" he sigh, looking at his daughter sleeping "for them, it didn't work"

Soyeon:"at some point, youre right" she sigh again

 

What exactly will happened to them?

 

Jiyeon who stoods up, waiting for Hyomin to response. Seeing him being like that is never the Hyomin she know before. The caring Hyomin before and the lovable Hyomin before. What will she do? He wont fight for her, instead he'll leave her with her husband, unhappy.

 

 

Is loving someone means, to let go?

 

Hyomin:"this is the only way we could do" he responded

Jiyeon:"forgetting?"

Hyomin nods

Jiyeon:"letting go?"

Hyomin nods again

Jiyeon:"leaving me again like what you did few years ago?"

Hyomin:"yes, and i mean it"

Jiyeon:"why are you being so unfair?" she scoffs "yes im desperate right now, haven't you felt the same way? why can't you understand me?"

Hyomin:"then why did you married him? in the first place you dont even love him" he replied, with his sincere look

Jiyeon:"you're the one whose being coward right here, then youre blaming it all to me?"

Hyomin:"you should've just waited longer"

Jiyeon:"you shouldn't left then"

Hyomin:"Jiyeon.."

 

Jiyeon starts to cry again, slowly take some few steps towards him. Pulling her arms then gently hugged him tightly.

 

Hyomin:"this is not right"

Jiyeon:"if you'll leave then leave..and never comeback again" she starts, hugging him even more tightly "but if you wont,  then heal my broken heart instead.."

 

 

Jiyeon:"take me as your wife and be my husband"

 

 

Jiyeon:"because i want to divorce Eunjung"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

new update for today!!! thank you for reading ^O^v