Grave

Love Found - Life Made

He got even more taller and he did change a lot--i mean his appearance got even more mature. His husky voice that made him even more manly, his gaze, his eyes, his charisma and his....his red lips. How i wish i could taste those lips of him. How i wish i could hug him right now while saying i love him, that i miss him so much.  His beautiful brown eyes that mets mine, they are so adorable and i was mesmerize that i can't take off my eyes of it. His black hairstyle, his grey polo with the collar part opened with his fashion black jeans, makes him look y. How do I expect myself to keep calm? I'm here next beside him, right next beside him, and i can't even talk calmly. I stuttered when he asks me something. I blushed everytime he mentions my name, realizing how much fantasies i had with him. 

 

Will i be able to forget my excitement, outrageous and very alive feelings for him?

 

But how?

 

How can i? I still love him, i still ing love him even though he never said goodbyes before.

 

And even though I have someone who lives with me, my gentle and humble husband.

This is wrong, this is really wrong.

 

 

After their warm conversations, Jiyeon excuses to them to take her leave. She can't take it any longer, knowing how her heart flatters together with Hyomin. Qri lead her way to the gate and opened it for her while Soyeon carried her baby to their room because she fell asleep.

Qri:"take care Jiyeon-ah, thank you for coming today"

Jiyeon:"no problem oppa" she smiled a bit

Qri:"i'll be back inside now, please take care" he grins before closing the green gate

Jiyeon took a few steps towards her car, then she stopped when suddenly someone called her name.

Hyomin:"Jiyeon!"

She turns her head to the voice came from, then suddenly her heart beats rapidly again.

Jiyeon:"o-oppa?"

Hyomin took a few steps to get closer to her. It's like in a movie, when a man confesses to someone he loved then walks towards the girl to hug her. Jiyeon blushed, looking away, disgusted by herself from the stupid imaginations she's got.

Hyomin:"my little sister" he spoke out, slowly opening his arms then gently hugged Jiyeon

Jiyeon got herself comfortable, like, it is really warm. Like his warm embrace could make her insane, that she feels like he tried to . She then let go of his arms, he might notice her pounding heart.

 

 

Jiyeon:"i-i need to go now, bye!" she immediately opened her car then pauses, feeling guilty of neglecting his embrace then she smiled

Hyomin:"take care!" he waves his hands 

Jiyeon didn't respond, instead she went in, fastened her seat belt then starts the engine. Going home would be better, it would make her calm down, it would.

Jiyeon:"!" she bit her lower lip, trying to wake herself up.

Jiyeon:"i should forget everything about him.." she kicked off the corner part of her car then grunts

Jiyeon:"but...." she pauses "but why does his scent lingers on me now?"

She leans her head on the steering wheel. Berating herself for forgetting. This is hard, this is really hard.

Jiyeon:"im dumb!"

 

She got arrived at her home, a place where she and her husband lived. Jiyeon change her clothes, washes her face before going to their room. Her husband is not here yet again, he's been really busy nowadays. She grab her phone, scrolling down through her contacts then presses the dial button below Eunjung's name.

The number you have dialed is busy at the moment..

Jiyeon:"he should at least rest" she sighs "i'll just send him some message then" then she created one.

 

Jiyeon covered herself with the comfy blanket, she then took a deep breath before closing her eyes.

Jiyeon:"Eunjung....he's back" she mumbled "and i don't know if i could give you my heart like i promise to.."

 

Next day morning, Jiyeon prepared herself to visit her parents' grave. Her mother also died after giving birth to her, she never got the chance to see her, she only have one picture of her that resembles herself and she treasured it a lot. Then her father died with his disease, right after she thought her fate was awful, like how could a parent leaves their daughter alone? But life is not fair, so she stood up facing what she got. There's nothing to give up life for, she has her uncle, Soyeon's father who managed their farm in her home town. She has Soyeon, her cousin whose supportive as she are, then her husband Qri who cheered her up. Life may be unfair but she has lots of reasons to live, to live with those people who loved her, to live for herself and especially to live for her loved ones. And her oppa was one of them, he's on top, he was never exceptional. 

 

Jiyeon got a call recently from her husband, and it says he slept over to someone his closeist with. Eunjung was like this since he got lots of cases he needs to handle. and Jiyeon can't do anything about it. She does what she needs to, as to make herself a good wife to him. 

 

She then drove her car to some flower shop in the city. Parked it nearby, got out from her cute blue car then carried her shoulder bag. Jiyeon pulled the glass door from the shop then greeted someone whose on the cashier corner adjacent to her.

Jiyeon:"unnie!"

Soyeon:"oh Jiyeon!" 

Jiyeon:"still got time to manage your business? but where's baby Boram?" she ask raising her eyebrows

Soyeon:"na~ she's inside, some worker took her care" then giggles "by the way, you're going to visit you parents' grave right?" tilting her head

Jiyeon:"yeah.. give me some flowers"

Soyeon then gave her the flowers she usually ordered, and of course it's for free.

Soyeon:"please say hi to them for me"

Jiyeon:"as if they'll reply"

Soyeon:"yah! don't be so rude" she reacts, pouting

Jiyeon:"arrasso, so i'll be going then" she grins, giving her her lovable winks

Soyeon:"wait.." she pipes in that made Jiyeon stopped from walking

Jiyeon:"hmm?"

Soyeon:"Hyomin might visit them too, he passed by here not that long ago, so you may have a chance to meet him up"

Jiyeon:"really?" she respond making an excitement look

 

But wait...i shouldn't feel excited right? I'm just going to visit my parents not to meet him up. Jiyeon sighted, as if she cares a lot. But she already did, because she hurriedly went back to her car then drove her way to cemetery.

 

 

 

Hyomin places some flowers beside the gravestone. He was standing there, gaping at those two graves infront of him. He was thankful to Jiyeon's father, because without him he can't achieve what he has right now. He was a to-the-point man but has a kind heart. He was the man who told him to strive hard for life was hard. Hyomin then glances at the grave beside Jiyeon's father, he smiled then starts to speak.

Hyomin:"your husband told me you were such a nice wife" he shrugged then let out a sigh "but i'm afraid i didn't got the chance to know you better"

 

He then lighted the candles he placed on before bowing infront of the persons grave he respected the most. He apologies for not visiting him often, for the reason he went abroad and struggling to achieve his goals.

Hyomin:"sir.." he pauses "i know you'll be scolding me to call you sir right now" then he chuckled

Hyomin stoods up, trying to wipe his tears.

Hyomin:"don't worry i already visited my parents"

Hyomin:"i'm thankful for everything, the thing you told me to do, i already did it"

He took a deep breath again, letting out a sigh. 

Hyomin:"but..." he pauses 

"but i think i can't do the thing i promised to you before" then continues

 

 

 

 

"What promise?" someone interrupts him that made Hyomin stopped

He turns his head to her, then he looks down, gaping at the grave again.

Jiyeon:"what promise?" she asked again, waiting for his response

Hyomin:"oh you're here" he replied

Jiyeon places the flowers she's holding beside on Hyomin's. She then bowed and stand beside him.

Jiyeon:"mom, dad, i'm here" she mumbled before glancing at him.

Silence passed. The two decided to talk, for it was quiet a while since they had such conversation. Hyomin hands her some juice he brought from the store nearby. They were standing beside Hyomin's luxurious car.

Hyomin:"im sorry" he starts breaking the silence.

Jiyeon:"sorry for what?" slowly lifted her face to him

Hyomin:"sorry for leaving, i didn't even said goodbyes"

Jiyeon smirks. He shouldn't say that, his presence was enough. To hear his voice  and to hug him was enough to be forgiven. And she can't forgive herself for that, because she's just hurting herself. Really a lot. Hyomin continues as he notice Jiyeon was quiet for a while never giving some replies.

Hyomin:"so who was the lucky guy?"

Jiyeon:"lucky guy?" she asked back, bewildered

Hyomin:"i mean your husband"

Jiyeon looks away. How much more could he make her suffer?

Jiyeon:"Ham Eunjung.." she replied meekly while gulping some juice "and his a prosecutor" she then continues

Hyomin:"good" he grins giving her some thumbs up

 

Don't give me that! It makes me hurt more. You're so unfair.

 

Jiyeon:"how about you?" she started to ask as she knows silence will absurb again

Hyomin:"me?" he looks up "hmmmmm...i'm afraid no one"

Jiyeon:"why no one?" furrowing her eyebrows

Hyomin:"no time for it?" then he chuckled

Jiyeon:"that's weird" she scoffs, making a cute expressions

Hyomin:"because i was coward then"

 

Coward?

 

Hyomin:"because of the thought i was nothing, so i was coward.." he let out a sigh

 

 

What does he mean? I can't understand him... When was he being coward? And to who?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

yas second chapter x) sorry for the grammars folks, i'm just not good in english lol by the way please leave some comments xD your thoughts will make me inspire :) hope you'll like this chapter and thank you for reading ^O^v