Obvious

Love Found - Life Made

I went back to city with my husband the next morning. Sitting right next beside him in his car while I, was just like nothing, like, was just listening to music. I closed my eyes, trying to skip the sad song ones, then letting my head bounds a little while the edm music starts. Its like, listening to this kind of music makes me want to go to clubs, alone and get drunk. But thats not so me, so maybe i'll just then pour some wine on my glass,sipping on it while im alone in the dark.

 

Eunjung:"you want to hang out tonight?" he starts, turning the steering wheel to the right side

 

But Jiyeon didn't hear him, he step on the brakes for the traffic light turns to stop then grab Jiyeon's earphone and whispers.

 

Eunjung:"want to hang out with me?" he asked again

Jiyeon opened her eyes then stares at the person right next beside her. 

Jiyeon:"where?"

Eunjung:"just some candle light dinner" then giggles

Jiyeon:"sure.."

Eunjung:"im saving this day for you"

Jiyeon:"you should just rest, youre spending all your nights and days with your work nowadays" she blurts out, making Eunjung realize he don't often call her or something

Eunjung:"im sorry then" he smiled a little "but ill assure you, i'll be spending my weekends with you, all day" then added

Jiyeon:"make sure to"

Eunjung:"it seems like my wife is jealous to my job right now?" he raised his eyebrows, making Jiyeon turned her head to him

Jiyeon:"yah! just drive" then smiles

 

They arrived at their home, Jiyeon put her backpack on the bed then went her way to the closet. While Eunjung, preparing his self for his work again, went in to the bathroom then starts to take a shower. Jiyeon who was still standing, choosing some home wear for she dont feel like working today. She glimpse at Eunjung's phone whose ringing, noticing it was an unknown number whose calling. She then closed the closet door then shouted.

 

Jiyeon:"eunjung! someone's calling!"

Eunjung:"who?" he replied from the bathroom

Jiyeon:"it's unknown" she then grab his phone then presses the accept button "yeobeoseyo?" she starts

 

"eunjung?"

 

Jiyeon:"whose this please?"

 

The caller hangs up, making Jiyeon look bewildered. She's a girl, and its suspicious cuz she then hangs up immediately. This is weird. I put his phone on the bedside table again, trying not to give some malicious on it. I change my clothes to a pink color one, which Soyeon unnie gave to me last year. I do really hate pink stuffs, but i'd never wore it before, so i tried today, looking at my reflection.

 

Jiyeon:"this is gross" she utters, making an unsatisfied expression

Jiyeon:"she should at least gave me the dark color ones for she knows me very well" she sighted "that unnie is somehow trying to pester me, ugh" then rolled her eyes.

 

Jiyeon layed on her bed, trying to take a nap. She then opened her eyes after realizing Eunjung was all prepared by himself, ready to work.

 

Eunjung:"i gotta go now" he spoke out

Jiyeon:"saving your day for me huh?"

Eunjung kisses her cheeks, then letting out a smile

Eunjung:"im sorry honey, i need to be there, but ill be home early"

Jiyeon:"ok"

 

Eunjung grab his black attache case then waves his hands at her, saying goodbyes.

 

 

 

After a while, Jiyeon found herself bored so she prepared herself to go out. Going out would be fun, and there's only one place where she could enjoyed herself a lot, Soyeon's home. She enjoys herself playing with Boram while her unnie will somehow make some snacks for her. She smiled while closing her door then went in to her car, starts to drive.

 

Jiyeon presses the door bell button, hoping Soyeon was inside. She smiled happily as her unnie opened the gate, and again carrying Boram.

 

Soyeon:"hey, why are you here?" she ask

Jiyeon:"just wanted to fade my boredom away" then laughs

Soyeon:"am i a clown or something?"

Jiyeon:"im not here for you, im here for Boram" she stick her tongue out

Soyeon:"this kid.." she sighs then letting her in

 

She's indeed alone again. Don't know how envious i am towards Soyeon. She has her brightful life with her child, its either she wants to work or not for she has her own businesses. Waiting for his husband while preparing some good dinner for him, looking at her caring her daughter with her sweet smiles and laughs, makes me want my life to be like that too. But i cant today, or tomorrow or maybe never, for everything is too late. Too late for me to regret everything and too late for me to do whatever i want or whoever i want. I want everything to be like hers, but not with him. But with someone, with someone who i needed a lot.

 

Soyeon:"here you go!" she hands her some song book for her to select songs she wants

Jiyeon:"what's new today?" she ask

Soyeon:"turn the page to the left, you'll see some new ones" pressing the remote control selecting songs

Jiyeon:"okay.." then she started to select one

 

Soyeon starts to sing and she has a great voice. Seeing her emotions, the way her eyes sparkles with her sincere feeling, like, she really is, makes yourself with onto the song she's singing. Her vibrato which i liked a lot, makes the song even more beautiful, but there's but...she sings like she's drunk haha. She's like singing some culture songs, or trot songs or something like that.  I turned my head onto the song list again, trying to select some new songs.

 

Jiyeon:"why do you always sang sad ones?" she ask when Soyeon ended it

Soyeon:"sad songs are great" she exhales "especially when you can relate onto the song" then grins

Jiyeon:"your weird, literally"

 

Soyeon slowly grab the microphone from baby Boram, lifting her, letting her sits on her lap. She clears , preparing herself to sing again.

 

Soyeon:"let's go to english one then"

Jiyeon:"whatever"

 

The isolated melody starts on. Jiyeon didn't even give much attention to it for Soyeon likes sad song ones, she said. Jiyeon smiled, glimpsing at Soyeon then starts to seek songs again. Why is it hard to select a great one?

 

Soyeon begun to sing the lyrics, right after Jiyeon found out, the song she's singing was kind of, with her situation right now. Singing "Thinking of you" by Katy Perry, makes Jiyeon pauses. As she heared the depressing and frustrating lyrics, her heart rips off again. Soyeon ended the first intro, starts to sing the second part with her powerful vibrato. Jiyeon tries to turned the next page ignoring the song, but the desperate lyrics makes her back to reality, a reality with full of pains.

 

"He kiss my lips I taste your mouth"

 

Jiyeon gulps, remembering how she kissed Hyomin, leaving him bewildered. But he never did give that much attention, for he said i was just then babbling. Like he really is an idiot for ignoring it. Ignoring my sincere feelings.

 

"Cuz when im with him i am thinking of you

thinking of you"

 

What the heck?! Did she perhaps knows what i feel today? Soyeon you are totally a killer joy one! I do hate her for singing this song.

 

"Oh i wish that i was looking in to your

eyes~~"

 

I grab the remote control then stops the song. It makes things obvious for me. Remembering how will i forget him? How will i let him go? This song is just as bull! Letting me feel the pain and feel what i felt right now. It all messed up!

 

Soyeon:"Why the heck did you stop it?!" she complaints

Jiyeon:"i hate sad songs" she sighs, exhaling the hatred "could you please sing this song for me?" she requested

Soyeon:"jingle bells?" she stare at her, giving her a deadly look

Jiyeon:"aish! just sing it for me!" she pouts "could you at least sing some lively songs once in your life?" then added

Soyeon:"shut your mouth ji, i'll just sing T-ara's new song then" pressing the remote buttons again

 

If I see her by T-ara was popping up on the screen. Why was she stuck up with sad songs? Whats with her?

 

Jiyeon:"go on with your sad desperate songs!" putting the song book on in a forcely way

Soyeon:"if you want to sing then sing, dont ruin my song" she then rolled her eyes

 

Jiyeon laughs, crossing her arms then leaning her back against the couch. She tries to forget everything but then Soyeon suddenly sing that song which make her hate herself again. Why was my life so painful? As irony as what Soyeon has right now?

 

Soyeon:"anyway, have you visited Hyomin's studio?" she ask after singing

 

Hyomin's studio? He has already?

 

Jiyeon:"no" she shook her head "why?"

Soyeon:"well.." she turns off the flat screen tv "i want to go there, you want to come?" then ask

 

No need to ask those kind of questions. I would definitely say yes for it. But it makes me think bewildered, like when did he got his own studio? His been here for just a few days right?

 

Soyeon:"yah!" she shouted "this kid thinks blankly again, im asking you!"

Jiyeon:"yes yes! why not?" then grins

Soyeon:"hold Boram for me, i'll change first" then headed her way to her room

 

And im going to see him again, which makes me smiled brightly. I know everything is so wrong for me to feel this, but when was falling in love wrong? When did love went wrong? But i am literally wrong, because i am...because i am.

 

Soyeon:"let's go!"

 

We went in to my car, surely fastening our seatbelts then starts to drive slowly. Soyeon give me the address, which i did memorize that quickly. Love really is powerful, for i just did glimpse at it a couple of seconds then starts to memorize it with my heart. My heart with full of scars but still opening it for him, for him to let in.

 

We arrived there not that too long. I saw some models taking their make ups, fitting their unique outfits with their bizarre looks. I turned my head, side to side, seeking for the person whom i truly loved the most. Why would i seek him? Of course his taking some shots on the models! my god Jiyeon! You are really dumb!

 

Soyeon:"look how powerful his aura is making that position" she points out Hyomin, whose busy taking photos

 

Hyomin:"ok!" he smiled "lift your head a little bit please" then added "nice one!"

 

Jiyeon:"can i hug him please?" she said before thinking what it means after spoking it out

Soyeon:"what did you say?" she ask, raising her eyebrows

Jiyeon:"i mean he looks so hot" with her not-so-jerk expression

Soyeon:"jiyeon..." she called her again, but Jiyeon completely ignored her

 

 Those smiles again, making me melt. I sometimes wish i was the reason behind his smiles. Not to be selfish one but it does makes me feel good whenever i saw it. You don't know how he made my stomach screams by just showing it, how much more on showing it on me? When will i stop this stupidiness in me? This is not the obsession one, but it is the needy love. The love what i needed the most, the love who i want to capture and treasure it as memento, for being happy feeling like this.

 

Soyeon:"Jiyeon?" she waves her hands on her, trying to distract her

Jiyeon:"o-oh?" she responded

Soyeon:"whats so wrong with you today? you look odd" 

Jiyeon:"nothing" she then gapes at the ground

 

Soyeon sighs while patting Boram's back for she fell asleep again.

 

Soyeon:"you have problem?" she ask again, making Jiyeon more obvious

Jiyeon:"ahm..i said nothing"

Soyeon:"is it about Hyomin?" she ask again

 

The only person who i trusted the most, asking me if i have any problem. Will i tell her? If i would, will i get better advice for me to get better? Anyway, how do i get better? How do i get better from this illness in me?love sick maybe? Or just a one sided love problem.. that i cant ever let go.

 

Hyomin:"hey!" he appeared in front of them "you miss me?" then laughs

 

Yeah, i do.miss.you.a.lot.

 

Soyeon:"hyominssi, this place looks great huh"

Hyomin:"where's Qri?"

Soyeon:"he'll be going here after"

 

 

 

Hyomin:"jiyeon..."

 

Jiyeon whose gaping at the ground, immediately lifted her face to him, for she likes how he called her with her name.

 

*CLICK*

 

Jiyeon:"y-yah!" she complaints, as Hyomin did took her stolen shot

Hyomin:"you still look great anyway" then laughs

Jiyeon:"delete it" she requested

Hyomin:"no...way" then grins

 

Argh! 

 

Jiyeon:"fine!" she sighs "oppa when did you got build this own studio?" she ask as she was really curious about it

Hyomin:"last year" while changing some SD cards

 

Last year? really?

 

Hyomin:"oh sadly im busy today, i cant accompany you two" he then reminds

Soyeon:"that's fine, we'll be going out after"

Hyomin:"already? why?"

Soyeon:"because you cant accompany us" then chuckled, sarcastically

Hyomin:"ok ok.." he laughs back "what about having dinner together tonight?" he ask as to make them feel even

Soyeon:"sure! how about you Jiyeon?" she ask, waiting for her respond

Jiyeon:"deal!~" she respond quickly, giving them an excited look

Hyomin:"then settled" he smiled

 

Dinner together? That would be great. And it looks like a double date. Having dinner together with the persons, whose my bestfriends feels like the time had just went back to past again. Like the feeling i get chatting with those candle lights on the table, looking at each others eyes as we felt the love atmosphere. Argh! This is so exciting..but....but..

 

 

 

haven't i promise to have a candle light dinner with Eunjung tonight?

 

"Hyominssi! our models are ready for the next session!" someone shouted

 

Hyomin::"ok! i'll be there!" he replied

 

Hyomin left them alone for the photo shoot again. He then starts to instruct those models to show their seductive look for the theme. Posing with all of their hearts, Hyomin captures everything about it, not letting it to be wasted. Reminds them again for another position, then flashes starts to flash rapidly.

 

 

Jiyeon:"let's go back now" she started slowly taking some small steps away from Soyeon

 

She then followed her, trying to be next beside Jiyeon.

 

 

 

Soyeon:"can we talk later?" she blurts out making Jiyeon pauses, feeling how her heart pounds.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so another chapter! hope you'll love this and thank you for reading~~~~~ <3