The Sweet Ending

Love Found - Life Made

It was a beautiful morning to start with. Having this great feeling on me while smiling waiting for someone to come. Sitting on the couch while sipping on my warm tea, thinking of something that would probably happened. A thing im glad to have with someone im happy to be with. Checking on my wrist watch as i heared the door bell rings, and I was smiling again for i know its him, coming.

 

Jiyeon:"why wont he just open it?" she giggled, getting up slowly

 

I walked towards the gate, preparing myself. I don't know why i feel excited everytime he comes, the feeling i get while opening the door and his appearance showed up in front of me. Holding some fresh bouquet of flowers while he was staring at me, with his captivating eyes.

 

Jiyeon:"thats so romantic of you"

Hyomin:"i am right?" he smiled, as he hand her the flowers

Jiyeon:"so" she pauses, smelling the flowers gently "are you ready?"

Hyomin:"im always ready, Qri and Soyeon with their baby are on their way there"

Jiyeon:"what?" she furrowed her eyebrows a bit "she didn't even told me anything"

Hyomin:"she misses her father a lot i guess"

Jiyeon:"but she should've told me at least" she looks down, pouting

Hyomin:"yah" he then hugged her "so let's go?"

Jiyeon:"let's go"

 

He lead me to get in to his car, opening the door as he showed me his gentleman gesture. Fastening my seatbelt as i put aside the flowers, right then i grab it back to smell its nice scent again. I looked at him, getting in while he was preparing to drive. His side view could melt my heart and could make it pound crazily. I smiled, smelling back the flowers, tilting my head a bit as i heared my phone rings.

 

I checked on it, and it was Eunjung whose calling.

 

Jiyeon:"yeobeseyo?"

"yeoboseyo" he then giggled "sorry for bothering but may i ask a favor?"

Jiyeon:"oh no its okay, what is it?" she replied, glancing at Hyomin

"ahm, my wife gave birth recently so may i request some flowers to your cousin? Soyeon?"

Jiyeon:"really?" she smiled, hearing those good news from him "yeah sure, i bet you dont have her number right?"

"yes, thanks a lot"

Jiyeon:"youre giving it to her?" she asked then added "by the way congratulations!"

"oh thank you so much, i'll wait for your call/ message, okay?"

Jiyeon:"okay"

 

Hyomin kepts on looking at me, showing me his blank expression made me realize he would asked who were the one who called. I sigh, as i put back my phone, smirks at him for teasing a bit?

 

Hyomin:"who called?"

Jiyeon:"Eunjung" she replied, glances at the flowers again

Hyomin:"i heared Sunny gave birth huh"

 

Jiyeon pauses, staring at him with her confused look.

 

Jiyeon:"you knew?"

Hyomin:"yes"

Jiyeon:"how?"

Hyomin:"Sunny is my friend, and she did told me not long ago"

Jiyeon:"your friendship with her must be precious huh"

Hyomin:"why? are you jealous?" he giggles, looking at her getting pissed a bit

Jiyeon:"no im not"

 

He then hold Jiyeon's left hand, trying to calm her.

 

Jiyeon:"what?"

Hyomin:"let's go"

 

We head our way to my hometown. Opening the car window as i feel the fresh air, and of course, the chirping of birds with their melodies sounds so great to listen to. Green leaves and trees are everywhere, makes our sight more relaxing and more refreshing. I smiled because i realize i wont be sad anymore. I wont have any isolated nights anymore while reminiscing those sweet and treasurable moments. I wont cry anymore, hiding at the dark corner of my room. And i would never try to do and  pull those torns pushed through the depths of my heart anymore, for someone made it for me.

 

Someone did it for me, making me feel relief and made me feel how important my existence is. That person was here, sitting right next beside  me, driving seriously while turning the steering wheel to the right side as he step on the brake and parked the car.

 

I was happy, not because i came back here with him

 

But because those memories i had with him, those ones i badly cried to when i remember it

 

We will made new ones and continue the ones that had been cut off  again, together and forever.

 

Hyomin:"you wanna go and have some picnic together?" he starts before he unfastened his seatbelt

Jiyeon:"picnic? you mean at the green mountain?"

Hyomin:"under the big trees"

Jiyeon:"eating sandwiches again?" she giggles, getting ready to get out

Hyomin:"what do you want then?"

 

 

Soyeon interrupts them both, rushing her way towards Jiyeon who was still holding the flowers. She then pauses, staring at Jiyeon whose smiling brightly at her.

 

 

Soyeon:"something good happened huh?" she asked, taking few steps closer to her

Jiyeon:"can't you tell?"

 

 

Hyomin then pipes in, carrying some bagpack with his shades on.

 

 

Hyomin:"have you prepared yet?"

Soyeon:"we already did, Qri was there preparing with our baby"

Jiyeon:"you guys prepared all this?" she asked, bewildered

Hyomin:"yes.." then smiles as he puts his right hand on her waist

Soyeon:"just wanted to get back what we usually did back then?" she giggles, clearing after "so let's go?"

 

 

Jiyeon frowned. How dare this guys made such events she dont even know. It made her surprise but at the same time made her upset for she usually does this kinds of things before. Preparing sandwiches, drinks, and the the cute picnic blanket she would usually puts on the ground as she puts on the stuffs they needed. It was too great to prepare those by herself, but now this guys didn't even let her prepare something, to make the gathering-together be more happier, maybe?

 

Jiyeon:"hope you had some pancakes though" she blurts out

Soyeon:"dont worry, we made it for you"

Hyomin:"you can just ask me if you want more" he pipes in, smiling

Jiyeon:"aish, i'll just enjoy this day then"

Soyeon:"you should.."

 

 

Qri and baby Boram was there, playing with her stuff toys while feeding her with the sandwiches. The foods are on the picnic blanket, making it look cute with its colourful and cute animals painted on it. Soyeon did lift up Boram who was chewing a lot, making her face had stains of the food she had been eaten. Hyomin and I went closer, right after i took some sandwiches and handed one to him. 

 

 

Hyomin:"the princess had giving me sandwiches huh"

Jiyeon:"shut up"

 

 

He then smiled as he kisses my forehead. Feeling his warm against on me was the best moment and best thing i ever had. Those smiles of him, those warm embraces and those hands interlocking mine, was way too precious for me to handle. I can't even let it go again, because i wont let him go again, and i wont leave him again.

 

 

We played games, like what we did back then. Hide and seek was the best game we ever did for us, for it was fun to play with. We were four back then, but now Boram added that made our game more bright. Her sweet giggles and her babbling words made me smile, not because she's cute, but because i felt the real happiness together with them. I want this things happen forever, or shall i say eternity, for it beyonds forever.

 

 

Heading back to my house as we see my uncle, Soyeon's father who waited for us while waving his hands. The sun sets already, made the sky look stunningly beautiful. Made the view more memorable, with our warm love towards each other. I hold his hand tightly, as he look and smile at me.

 

 

This is the best of the best ever happened in my entire life.

 

 

Like if it does a dream, i dont want to wake up anymore.

 

 

SFather:"we had prepared our dinner already" he starts, leading our way to the dining table

Soyeon:"so you made those, dad?"

SFather:"yes, im still good at cooking even if im old" he laughs, lifting Boram as she run towards him

Boram:"grandpa!grandpa!"

Soyeon:"aigoo, my baby is so cute" she wrinkled her nose, leaning closer to Qri as she hugs him

Qri:"you told me before, like mother like daughter, right?"

Soyeon:"but youre cute too" then pinches his nose a bit

Qri:"im not cute, im fab" he then laughs

Soyeon:"whatever"

 

 

I smiled looking at them happy. Feeling contented of what we had right now as well as what i have right now. Those smiles of them made me feel at ease, for this is what i want right from the start.

 

 

To make everyone happy.

 

 

Hyomin:"i should've made beef steak "

Jiyeon:"you could just make it tomorrow"

Hyomin:"but its your favourite, and i wanted to make one"

Soyeon:"its like you wont make anything for her, after this night"

Hyomin:"i didn't mean to say that" he giggles, feeding his self up "what i mean is, tonight is special, i should've made those though"

Qri:"you can just make those tomorrow, dont be so greedy"

SFather:"enough kids, let us all eat peacefully with our warm conversations, shall we?"

Jiyeon:"youre such a good one uncle" giving him a thumbs up

Soyeon:"yeah, he is"

 

 

Talking about the past again, like what we did back then, how we cried back then and how happy we are back then. But i can't really differentiate those to present, because only one words describes what we are before and what we are now. It was still the same, the only changed had happened was we made our friendship more stronger unlike before. We fought back then, and never talk to them for like a month just because of one mistake didn't even admitted. Forgiveness was the key, and so does by not denying you made such wrong doings.

 

 

Life is so colourful, you may end up decide a wrong choice, but at least you learned from it and never did it again,

 

 

You may end up tearing up, but soon you'll smile after that no one could against it.

 

 

Again, life is so colourful, like what i felt right now.

 

 

Like how colourful my life is together with them,

 

 

 

Hyomin:"hows the sales?" he asked, sitting on the bed beside Jiyeon

Jiyeon:"its good"

Hyomin:"thats great" he then layed beside her, covering his self with the warm blankets

Jiyeon:"you should rest now, i know youre tired"

Hyomin:"no im not.." he pipes in, giving her a hug "let me cuddle you for a while"

Jiyeon:"yah.."

Hyomin:"you wont let me?"

Jiyeon:"how was the studio anyway?" she asked, changing the topic

Hyomin:"hmm..." he closed his eyes, slowly looked at the ceiling

Jiyeon:"having such y models huh? "

Hyomin:"yeah, there are a lot" he smirks, looking at her

Jiyeon:"dont you ever dare" she warns, giving him a cold look

Hyomin:"aigo" he hugs her tightly, never wanted to let her go "just kidding, the studio was still great, you know how powerful the professional is" then laughs

Jiyeon:"stop praising yourself, enough already"

 

 

 

Silence occur, Jiyeon did glances at him whose his eyes were closed. She smiled, looking at him pretending to sleep maybe? She then patted his head, as she pinched his cheeks made him grunts a bit.

 

 

Hyomin:"ow.." he said, while hugging her again "what?"

Jiyeon:"could you make some suggestions?"

Hyomin:"what suggestions?" he asked, opening his eyes bewildered

Jiyeon:"ahmm.." she pauses, taking some deep breath "a nice name maybe?"

 

 

Hyomin did furrowed his eyebrows as it was too vivid for him. He thinks of what she had just said, before widening his eyes as he let go her from his embrace. Getting up slowly then stares at Jiyeon whose smiling brigthly.

 

Hyomin:"name?"

 

Jiyeon nods. Never giving some words.

 

Hyomin:"you mean..." he pauses, starts to smile brightly "you're pregnant?" then asked

Jiyeon:"yes.." she replied shortly

 

 

He then hugged her again, at this time more tightly. Realizing he'll become a father soon, made him feel more great when he heared it from Jiyeon's precious mouth. He then pulled his self, staring at her stunning eyes. He smiled, giving her a quick peek on her lips. Jiyeon blushed, smiling back at him.

 

Hyomin:"thank you" he thanked, before hugging her back again

Jiyeon:"are you trying to let me suffocate?" she asked, giggling

Hyomin:"yah, of course i wont.."

Jiyeon:"so.."

Hyomin:"so?"

Jiyeon:"let's sleep" she smiled, putting her palms on his cheeks

Hyomin:"okay.." he replied, as he lean closer to her giving her another kiss again "let's sleep"

 

 

 

I smiled back to him, I never thought telling him this news would make him this happy. Yes, we will have a baby soon, and I, was here right next beside him, feeling his warm love with his warm embrace, made me close my eyes with no more tears on it.

 

 

 

 

Feeling the cold night right now that fades away together with him, with the moon shines bright, with the sounds of cold breeze and

 

 

 

 

and with the small thing that were standing on our bedside table..

 

 

Our wedding photo, smiling.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

THE END. Sorry for updating so late guys, busy with school T^T. But here is the last chapter, thank you so much for giving a chance to read this fanfic of mine, thank you thank you thank you x)