Mistakes

Love Found - Life Made

Hyomin:"we should try even harder to forget each other, i can't let you make a vivid decision anymore..."

 

 

the last words Jiyeon heared from him, the night where Hyomin said his goodbyes to her, and as well as saying to keep strong, to face everything. Jiyeon let him go, and tried to do what he had just told to her, even if its against to her will.  Hyomin once said if they couldn't forget, about the mutual feelings they had, maybe thats the time they can create such peaceful and best decision for them. The best way for them to have some peaceful mind and the love occured. I tried again and again, maybe i could forget about him but not by loving the other..

 

 

But maybe i could just try to love myself first, as well as what i did to him.

 

 

Right then maybe i could set him free, and maybe i wont cry anymore..

 

 

Jiyeon stayed at Soyeon's house not even informing her husband where she is. Getting the feeling of staying away from everything, the thought she had that maybe she could struggle this all alone. Thinking alone may be hard, especially with your solitude thoughts and feeling, mixes up to feel you down, and in the end, makes you cry.

 

Forgetting someone is easy but the feelings are not , maybe some people will say it is but it takes a long time. It takes time. Maybe i could just try to enjoy myself with the business, make myself busy, really busy. That way maybe i could forget everything.. and maybe the word 'maybe' will never pop out on my mind, but im going to forget about him, Like really going to forget about him, everything about him.

 

 

But as i tried to forget him, it makes me realize that forgetting is just like suffocating. Forgets to breath with the living air surrounds mine, and it really does made me die...

 

 

Jiyeon whose in the sala playing along with Boram, happily. Soyeon understands her, staying here with her is the best she could do, and she's happy seeing Jiyeon tried her best to let him go. And she too doesnt want to see her like that, crying all the time. Because they are all the same, humans with brains, and humans with heart. No matter how professional you are, no matter how brave and strong you are, love makes you blind. Love makes you do everything even if its wrong, just to get that love you needed. Loving someone hurts, but the fact states that, the only thing who could cover up all your pains, make you feel happy again, make you feel special again, make you smile brightly again, all of those, happens because of love. Love hurts you but love heals you.

 

 Soyeon:"Jiyeon" she retorts "which flavour do you like?" then asks

Jiyeon:"baby boram's favourite" then pouts "cookies and cream" then cheering the little baby in front of her

Boram:"ice cream?" she speak cutely

Jiyeon:"yes baby" then kisses her cheeks

Soyeon:"don't make her eat all of those by the way" then hands them a cup of ice cream "and let her drink more water, ok?" then added

Jiyeon:"okay" she digs in with the spoon she got "ahhh" then feeds Boram

Boram:"ice cream! ice cream!" then jumps happily

Jiyeon:"how could you be so cute all the time?" then pouts again

Soyeon:"like mother like daughter" she pipes in

 

 

As they were happily eating ice cream, the door bell rings that made them interrupted. Soyeon insists to open it and let Jiyeon to just take care of baby Boram, whose happy eating with her. She then slowly went out, gently opened the gate and was surprise seeing whose the one in front of her.

 

It was Eunjung, with his worried expression.

 

Eunjung:"is Jiyeon here?" he asked

 

Soyeon sigh, Jiyeon didn't even tell him where she is right now.

 

Soyeon:"yes she is"

Eunjung:"can i see her?" he requested

Soyeon:"im not doing this to make the situation worst" she starts "but im doing this because i want her to be alone"

Eunjung:"what do you mean?"

Soyeon:"just give yourselves a break for everything" then added

Eunjung:"i wont let her go away"

Soyeon:"please Eunjung" she sigh again "i know you love her so much, as well as Jiyeon love Hyomin"

 

Eunjung pauses, hearing those name made him mad. Because he cant accept the fact that Jiyeon is in love with him, not with her husband.

 

Soyeon:"both of you made mistakes, you do know from the first place that Jiyeon is in love to someone" she pauses for a while "yet you force yourself to marry her"

Eunjung:"im sorry, i just tried my best to do what i had promise"

Soyeon:"no dont say sorry to me, feel sorry for yourself, about the decision you made and also for Jiyeon, you both should forgive yourselves first"

Eunjung:"is it wrong to keep up my hopes?"

Soyeon:"no youre not...its just that everything was still so unclear for her, and she was still unsure, and deciding such decision is not the right way, for both of you..."

Eunjung:"is Hyomin there?" he asked, slowly making his expression serious

Soyeon:"this is not the time to be jealous, but its a good news that Hyomin starts to stayed away from her"

Eunjung:"well, good then"

 

 

Soyeon:"and one thing" she starts again "i know what you did to her, and i can't forgive you for doing that"

 

Eunjung sigh not giving any replies.

 

Soyeon:"please dont harass her again, because i can't imagine what will i do to you" then added

 

Soyeon closed the gate and feeling a bit better after saying those words to Eunjung. She went back again, and decides to not tell Jiyeon about him visiting here. She dont want her to give any pressure or any stress right now, for she knows Jiyeon was still not okay. Really not okay right now.

 

Jiyeon:"whose outside?" she asked

Soyeon:"nah some neighbor ask me if i want to have such creepy things she's been holding" then laughs

Jiyeon:"rude huh" then giggles

Soyeon:"yah, wipe that off on her face" then points out Boram's cheeks

 

Jiyeon smiled and quickly wipe it off using her hankercheif shes holding. Boram showed her aegyo look while she just kept on giggleng making her feel comfortable and in easy. And it makes her decide to just stay here like, when she's ready enough to face everything.

 

Jiyeon:"should i make some fruit sandwich?" she starts, tilting her head as she was pouting

Soyeon:"sandwich? you mean about what you did when we're high schoolers then?"

Jiyeon:"exactly"

Soyeon:"oh i miss that so much! could you make it for us please?"

 

Jiyeon then stands up before stretching her arms then grins

 

Jiyeon:"sure, i just have to go and buy some ingredients"

Soyeon:"we're coming, i have something to shop too"

Jiyeon:"let's go"

 

 

Right after a couple of minutes, they went in to Jiyeon's car and headed their way to a mall. Chatting as they the music on it and sings along with the smiles on their faces. Soyeon wish she could see this side of Jiyeon everyday, and see her this happy everyday. But she's feeling a bit worried because behind those smiles, are so opposite to what she is right now.

 

Jiyeon:"should i buy some toys for her?"

Soyeon:"no dont, youre making her spoil" she insists

Jiyeon:"okay okay" she nods, turning the steering wheel to left side

 

She then turns her head to Soyeon as the traffic light sign to stop. Pinching Boram's chubby and cute cheeks making her laugh to her with her cute teeth showing.

 

Soyeon:"how about we'll buy some new clothes for her?" she asked

 

Jiyeon glances at the coffee shop nearby. Setting her attention again to it as she notice some familiar person sitting out there. She could clearly see that they were hugging, with their sad expression and with the girls eyes got swollen. Maybe she cried and starts to comfort her to have some shoulders to lean on. But why is Hyomin and Sunny together? I never heared any news from Sunny since the last time i saw her at my home town. 

 

 

And why is Hyomin's expression, like , he really does sympathize Sunny a lot?

 

 

What had happened to her or to him anyway?

 

Soyeon:"yah!" she shouted "are you listening to me"

Jiyeon:"of course!"

Soyeon:"then go and drive, are you that deaf that you can't hear those horns behind?"

Jiyeon:"im sorry okay?" then starts to drive again

 

And now i can't concentrate up. I can't even forget like how he hug Sunny that tightly and the picture of them hugging. There must be something for showing those worried expression of him.

 

 

The uneasy feeling and the anger feeling of Hyomin, who rushly went in to his car after taking Sunny to her apartment. Those death glares reflection he has in the side mirror of his car, making him feel or likely made him feel like he can't forgive someone right now. The precious friend he had, seeing her cried like that makes him want to protect her, and its too sudden to hear those news from her, with his unclear mind he had right now.

 

He parked his car and went in to a big building, showing off his strong aura as he asks those secretary on the right side corner whose busy entertaining some clients with their perspective uniforms. Clearing up his mind is not the good timing for now, for he wants to settle everything, but he guess he can't do it all alone.

 

Hyomin:"may i ask where Mr. Ham's office is?"

Secretary:"its on the right side sir" she responded

Hyomin:"thank you" he then bowed

 

Heading his way to that office, gently knocks the door then opens it as he responded to come in.

 

Eunjung:"what can--" he pauses, seeing Hyomin right in front of him

Hyomin:"can i talk to you?" he requested trying to be calm

Eunjung:"what are you doing here?"

 

Hyomin didn't respond, instead he immediately went nearer to him and grab his collar part, with his deadly stares.

 

Eunjung:"what?" he scoffs "what are you doing?"

Hyomin:"running away from responsibilities? are you surely that kind of a person?"

Eunjung:"do you know that i am a prosecutor?"

Hyomin:"do you even know yourself that you are prosecutor?" he blurts out, trying to control his anger

Eunjung:"what are you talking about?"

 

Hyomin let him go, but still giving him those glares who has anger feeling on it.

 

Hyomin:"how could you made her pregnant then abandoned her after!" he shouted

 

Eunjung widened his eyes, hearing that from him. He looks down, putting the pen his been holding on his desk. Slowly lifted up his face again to him.

 

Eunjung:"so you know her?" he asked

Hyomin:"how dare you made her feel like she was just nothing.."

Eunjung:"i never thought Sunny is your friend or something, sorry for hurting her" then smirks "don't make this as an excuse for you to have my wife.."

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"you yourself not even abiding the law, what kind of prosecutor you are?"

Eunjung:"everyone commits mistakes.." he retorts, slowly headed his way in front of Hyomin "and you do know that, like what you did"

 

Hyomin:"everyone commits mistakes" he giggles a bit "if that's the case, im going to get Jiyeon from you" he then added

Eunjung:"are you asking me to give her to you?"

Hyomin:"no" he pipes in "im not asking, im saying im going to get her"

 

 

 

 

 

"im going to take Jiyeon from you.."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here you go! sorry for updating late >.< i was then busy with the other one hahaha.. anyways hope you'll like it and thank you for reading <3