Sweet Love

Love Found - Life Made

Jiyeon and Hyomin were busy discussing the business at the backyard. Hyomin was busy checking the paper works while Jiyeon, was in front of her laptop, accepts online persons who needed some suppliers. The atmosphere with the busy mind and busy hands, typing and writing makes the surroundings even more quiet. Jiyeon glimpse at him, furrowing her eyebrows as she notice Hyomin was, like, making some cute drawings on the blank white paper.

 

Jiyeon:"are you done?" she asked

Hyomin:"can't you tell?" still making some cute stuffs

Jiyeon:"could you make some tea for me please?"

Hyomin:"am i a maid or something?"

Jiyeon:"yah" giving him a glare "if you wont then dont!" she reacts

Hyomin:"ha-ha ok.." he then stoods up and went in to make some tea

 

A couple of minutes had passed, Jiyeon was still busy accepting some calls or emails she got right now. She then pouts after taking the call from clients then letting out a sigh because the phone rings again.

 

Jiyeon:"yeobeoseyo?"

 

Hyomin walks in, holding some tea with sweet fluffly cakes he got.

 

Jiyeon:"ahh, yes.." she glimpse at him smiling "sorry for inconvenience, we'll deliver the goods you ask for as soon as possible" then continues

 

He then puts the food on the table, slowly giving Jiyeon one then starts to dig in before sitting on.

 

Hyomin:"how about the sales anyway?" he asked

Jiyeon:"its still good" she pouts then sippin' in to her tea "its actually good"

Hyomin:"wait.." he pauses, grabbing something on his pocket then hands it to her

Jiyeon:"what?"

Hyomin:"i found this in my room"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh..its my wedding ring?

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"and i think its yours"

 

 

 

Seeing him smiling while hovering that ring makes me feel, like got insulted. Why was he the one to find that thing? I dont actually know, did i took it off purposely or did i just took it off? Questions like that makes me even more, like, confused or something like that?

 

Jiyeon:"thanks" she took it from him before putting it in her pocket

Hyomin:"why wont you..."

Jiyeon:"im done, thanks for the snacks" then grins

 

 

I don't want to talk about it. Can he not see that? its too obvious

 

Hyomin:"can i use the pool?" he requested

Jiyeon:"pool?"

Hyomin nods.

Jiyeon:"sure, go ahead" she replied

 

Hyomin then went closer to the pool, spreading his arms before taking a deep breath. Flipping his hair then slowly starts to took his shirt off...wait he's going to take it off?

 

Jiyeon:"yah!" she shouted

 

Hyomin turned his face to her, showing a cute look.

 

Hyomin:"what?"

Jiyeon:"are you going to take it off?"

Hyomin:"yes, why?"

Jiyeon:"showing off?"

Hyomin:"you'd seen it anyways" he then chuckled "having problem with it?"

 

This man is just so...so....freaking hot. Ugh. And i blushed that hard. Does it really necessary to do that in front of me? Trying to seduce me perhaps? Oh my God! I should stop this! No more fantasies at all.. I couldn't..

 

He then took away his shirt then starts to dive into the pool. His wet look shouldn't be showed to girls, for its quiet tempting. And i guess, should've only show it to me. I'm not being selfish but I dont want him to strip like that in front of other girls, except me. This is so embarrassing.

 

 Hyomin:"wanna join me?" he shoutly asked

Jiyeon:"no thanks"

Hyomin:"ok" he continuedly swims

 

Jiyeon slowly went closer to the pool. She then squats down, letting her feet sink into the water. She smiled, remembering the days they were young back then. Hyomin will always tried to pester her then she accidentally fell off in the pool and he was just like, laughing at her. Like his laughs pisses her off but at the same time making her feel special. Because he was way too close to her that time, way too care for her and way too kind towards her. Those laughter they'd shared, those exchanging smiles and jokes, will they be able to do it again this time?

 

 

 

 

Will be that lovely days back again? Like the old times?

 

 

 

Hyomin:"what are you thinking?" he then appeared in front of her

Jiyeon:"just wanted to watch.."

Hyomin:"to my y body?" he then laughs

Jiyeon:"yuck, why would i?" she then rolls her eyes. As if she don't give a care a lot

Hyomin:"then why are you here?" he asked again

Jiyeon:"is it important for you to know?"

Hyomin:"well.." he sigh, looking at the view "besides of the beautiful view here, i'm also gorgeous"

Jiyeon:"who said that?"

Hyomin:"the famous photographer!" he then leans his arms on the ground near the pool

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon:"oppa.."

Hyomin:"hmm?"

Jiyeon:"did you mean it when you said, slowly fulfiling your own promises?" she asked, a bit serious

 

 

 

 

I was way too curious and too excited to hear his answer. Does it really mean he would do it? The promises he made to my dad, the promises he hardworkingly wanted to achieve? The only promise that makes me happy and as well as him, will he fulfil that? Knowing the fact that i loved him a lot, the fact that he also did and its way too great? Will he do that for me? Or for us to make our love story that happy....?

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"that.." he sighs "i can but i can't"

Jiyeon:"what do you mean you can but you can't?"

 

Hyomin lift off from the pool, slowly stoods up, taking his shirt.

 

Hyomin:"i'll go and take some shower" he smiled, patting Jiyeon's head "i'll be making up some dinner, ok?" then leaves

 

 

Jiyeon was at the terrace looking at the stars alone. Sparkling stars in the sky, makes her wants to wish something. A thing that someday, she'll be as happy as she is today. A thing that making her solitude nights fade away, a thing that she ever wanted and needed the most. She sigh, because that thing will somehow, will not happen. But who knows? Everything is not too late right?

 

She then looked down and saw some flashing lights. It was too dark right there, but she can clearly see Hyomin coming, holding his camera again. Jiyeon smiled, waving her hands to him. 

 

Jiyeon:"taking some shots again?"

Hyomin:"yes, you were just like a shining star" then smiled

Jiyeon:"could you come here please?" she requested

 

Hyomin hangs his camera on his neck, turns his head, like he's looking for something. He starts to climb to get where Jiyeon is standing. And its way too dangerous.

 

Jiyeon:"what are you doing?!" she shouted nerviously

 

Hyomin got his way in front of her. Letting out a bright smile again, and of course his killing eyesmiles.

 

Jiyeon:"you were just like before....you'd never change" then giggles

Hyomin:"because i am"

 

 

Silence passed again. Making them feel awkward. Jiyeon decides to ask, as to make theirselves comfortable.

 

Jiyeon:"would you sometimes, like youre alone, looking at the stars?"

Hyomin:"i just dont look at them" he replied

Jiyeon:"then what else? taking pictures on it?"

Hyomin:"nope"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"i counted them while wishing i can forget you"

 

Jiyeon pauses. Those words makes her heart rip off. Why did he said that to me? Is he trying to say... that word 'letting go' again? Trying to hurt me again? Trying to make me cry again, in front of him?

 

 

Hyomin:"but i can't" he then added

Jiyeon:"thats painful, huh?" she looks away, trying to hide her watery eyes

Hyomin:"i shouldnt left" he sighs " right then i can call you my own, tonight with this beautiful moon and stars" then sighs again

Jiyeon:"don't say those regretful words, I too, made a mistakes" she spoke out meekly

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin:"can i hold your hand?"

 

Sure...its my pleasure. Feeling your warm hands against mine, at least im not imagining it right now, just this once.

 

Jiyeon:"you can.." she faced him

 

Hyomin then held her hands, feeling how warm it is. Looking at her stunning eyes, at her lovable lips, makes him weak. But those regretful feelings he got made him back off, giving up for everything. But she is here, right in front of him, looking at his eyes, with her sincere look. How will he control his self then?

 

Hyomin:"im sorry" he starts, as he leaned on Jiyeon's, pressing his lips on hers.

 

It was way too beautiful and too true feeling. Kissing someone whose already taken is not a good idea. But what could hearts do when they felt the real thing called love? Two persons shared an honest kiss felt to each other, embracing each other, with their regretful thought and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and Eunjung saw everything. Gripping at the steering wheel with his dark view and dark thoughts.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not feeling like updating today so i made a short one >.< hope you'll like it and thank you for reading ^O^v