Escape

Love Found - Life Made

Hyomin:"i said marry me and i mean it"

 

Jiyeon pauses hearing those words from him. She then looks down, as she felt her eyes gets wet. Slowly lifted her face to him, cupped Hyomin's face then gently presses her lips on him. Hyomin then closed his eyes, hold Jiyeon's soft hands and feel how warm it is. Her tear drops on Hyomin's which made him worried.

 

Hyomin:"why are you crying?hmm?" then slowly wipes it off using his hands

Jiyeon:"no" she smiled "i was just so happy"

Hyomin:"look at you" then laughs

Jiyeon:"what?"

Hyomin:"you should finish this first, cream will transfer to yours if you'll kiss me like that"

Jiyeon:"aigoo" she pouts "come here, i'll continue it" then starts to shave again

Hyomin:"i'll help you get rid of those"

 

He then gently wipe it with the soft towel his holding. Looking at Jiyeon's eyes while smiling, helping him wipe his face too. Jiyeon then placed the shave on the sink part before facing Hyomin again. Gently hugged him as she leaned her chin to his chest then tried to look to his stunning brown eyes, Hyomin smiled again, her hair then hugged her back.

 

Jiyeon:"i'll say yes" she mutters

Hyomin:"really?" he asked her again, slowly letting his face closer to hers

Jiyeon:"yes" she smiled

Hyomin:"really?" then giggles as he let their nose touches each other

Jiyeon:"yah" she sigh "please don't let me go again.."

Hyomin:"that wont happen again"

Jiyeon:"hmm?" while looking at his eye smiles

Hyomin:"hmm?"

Jiyeon:"what?"

Hyomin:"nothing" then hugs her tightly

 

Jiyeon closes her eyes as she felt his lips on hers. Slowly pulling her arms, put it around Hyomin's neck as they have a passionate kiss. A gentle and a sweet kiss shared by them made them feel the desired love they'd shared. A precious one that can't be forgotten. And with two hearts speaking silently to the words they couldn't say.

 

Jiyeon decided to make some breakfast fot the both of them before she'll leave. Tied her long hair then putting on some apron as to get ready to cook. She was smiling chopping those ingredients knowing that she'll be making breakfast for the both of them. Jiyeon then giggles because of the happiness she felt adn the fact that she thought everything will be fine right then. And now, she thinks of how to say this to her husband since he was kind towards her and she don't know how to pay him back. Letting out a sigh as she went her way to the sink to wash the utensils they needed.

 

Hyomin:"don't smile like that, you do look like an idiot" he interrupts her, slowly hugged Jiyeon at her back

Jiyeon:"will you just help me?" she asked

Hyomin:"sure, im better than you" then laughs

Jiyeon:"yah." then gently poked his cheeks

Hyomin:"i'll do the drinks" he insists

Jiyeon:"okay"

 

Right after preparing the sweet meal together, they had some warm breakfast and conversation with the love atmosphere they only felt. Glancing at each other, a minute when Hyomin glimpsed at her, Jiyeon will look down and dig on her plate, then when Jiyeon glances at him, Hyomin will look around then sips on his drinks. Jiyeon could only describe herself or her feelings today with two words right now. And its beyond happiness. The real happiness she hardly aim right before, and now she had reached it and she will never gonna let it gone away.

 

Jiyeon:"i should go now" she starts, after finishing the meals "i need to talk to him" then added

Hyomin:"should i take you there?"

Jiyeon:"no need, i'll just go alone"

Hyomin:"are you sure?" while drinking his fresh drink again "i can just take you there"

Jiyeon:"i need to see and talk to Soyeon unnie first, because i lied to her" then pouts

Hyomin:"okay, i'll change first" then stands up 

Jiyeon:"oppa, its okay. I can go alone"

 

Hyomin sigh then sits back again facing Jiyeon whose making a cute expression. He then smiled and grab her right hand, pressing it gently with his thumb.

 

Hyomin:"you need to do something before you go" he blurts out again

Jiyeon:"hmm?something?" tilting her head "what"

 

Hyomin then points out his lips then smiled a little, which made his eye smile showed to her.

 

Jiyeon:"aish, how cute" then laughs

Hyomin:"do it" then closes his eyes

 

Jiyeon then slowly stoods up, trying to reach Hyomin whose in front of her. She then close her eyes as she presses her lips on him, feeling his warm breath made her crazy, and made her happy. Hyomin then cupped her face, as she slowly pull herself from him. Hyomin smiled looking into her eyes then kisses her again in the second time. They enjoyed it a lot, that they dont even want to leave each others side.

 

Hyomin take her to Soyeon's house then leaves right after for his work undone. Jiyeon said her sweet goobyes to him with her sweet kiss to Hyomin whose smiling brightly inside his car. Jiyeon then presses the door bell button and saw Soyeon's appearance when the green gate opened. Soyeon having a straight look looking at her made her think that she'll ask her again where did she had been, truly.

 

Soyeon:"so, haven't you decided yet?" she asked, after heading their way to the sala sitting on the couch

Jiyeon:"yeah, i already decided" she responded

Soyeon:"and are you really sure about it?"

Jiyeon:"unnie, its been hard for me to do this knowing i can't give him what he deserve" she sigh "but i dont think his love should be given to me, it'll be meaningful to someone, but not me" then added

Soyeon:"okay" she stoods up "then go and settle it, i bet your husband waited for you there"

Jiyeon:"but.."

Soyeon:"but what?"

Jiyeon:"i don't think he'll agree on me this time" then looks down

 

Soyeon took a deep breath remembering how Jiyeon were afraid of seeing him because of what he had did to her. She just then decided to give some advice, and the only thing she could do is to support her this time.

 

Soyeon:"just go, and call me if anything happens" then smiles

Jiyeon:"thank you unnie" she then hugs her 

 

Jiyeon then tried to gain some strong feeling to face Eunjung again. Starts to drive to her car where it parked to Soyeon's house nearby then fastened her seatbelt. She can feel that she's currently nervous right now, holding the steering wheel while her hands were shivering. She just can't forget about that night, the night when she saw Eunjung showing his dark side, that she's afraid of. If everything happens, she just can call Soyeon or directly to her oppa.

 

The feeling she gets stepping on the ground in front of her house made her life intense. Opening the gate with the keys she had, looks around as she took few steps inside her house. The lights were on so she thought Eunjung was still here, she didn't even call him she's coming. Jiyeon sigh as she thought Eunjung might waited for her all the time. She felt the guilt as she enters to their room and saw Eunjung working on with some papers on his desk.

 

Jiyeon:"Eunjung.." she called him

 

Eunjung turns his head to her then smiled seeing his wife came back again.

 

Eunjung:"im happy you're back" then went his way closer to her before hugging Jiyeon

Jiyeon:"we need to talk" she mutters

Eunjung:"yeah we need to talk" he then pipes in

 

Jiyeon sits on the chair right in front of Eunjung, never looking at his eyes because she was still afraid seeing those.

 

Jiyeon:"about our marriage..."

 

Eunjung:"we need to go to abroad right now" he pipes in again, making Jiyeon lifted her face to him with her confused look

Jiyeon:"what?"

Eunjung:"i said we need to go, together. We could starts a new life there" then smiles

Jiyeon:"i don't think it w--"

Eunjung:"it will" he insists "here's our tickets, our flight will be tonight" then added

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi lovely readers! im really sorry for updating this so so late :( im currently busy with school right now OTL. But anyways, i'll try to update fast if i had much time to ^^ thank you for reading <3