Anniversary

Love Found - Life Made

It was last year, when i walked in the aisle with my elegant dress. Witnessed the people's smiles around me, especially to my husband-to-be. They are all excited and happy, you can clearly see it from their expressions while looking at me making a fake smile. Yes, i am not, and behind from this smiles were all a lie. I don't love the man who'll take some vows with me, who will promise that our love will be lasts, till death do us part. I don't know why i'm doing this, i don't even know what i want right now. All i know was to forget someone special to me, someone who fades away few years ago, someone who i can't even forget no matter what i do, someone who made me feel this way, someone who broke my heart into pieces and someone whom i misses a lot. That someone might never come back again, but what  can i do? I'm still trapped, still trapped with my past, still trapped with my feelings for him,still trapped with the loneliness i felt inside, still trapped with my fantasies with him and still trapped with my first love, my Hyomin, my oppa.

 

Due to car accident, his parents died. His parents are one of the loyal farmer of our family, the reason my father took him care, treat him as his own son. That day then, we became close as siblings, he even tutor me from my lessons that i don't understand. He treats me as his own sister, younger sister, and i'm happy for that because i felt safe with him. But because of his kindness towards me, i fell in love with him. And i don't know if he does too.

 

I wanted to tell him before, but i don't have the courage to. His smiles, eyesmiles, laughs and gazes could kill me, and that's the reason why i'm insanely fell for him. But he left, the day after my father's burial. And right then, my tragic life started.

I even questioned myself, why i can't forget everything about him? What's with him that i can't even love someone, whose kind as him, whose lovable as him and whose caring as him. Why does unrequited love let me suffered like this?

 

 

It's so unfair. It is so unfair.

 

 

I'm a married women, with a prosecutor whose willing to do everything to make me happy. I married him because of the thought i could forget Hyomin, and right after i can have a new life with him, new love story with him. But i'm afraid it didn't happened. I felt guilty towards him, i can't even love him back the way he did to me. But...

 

But its been a year since we got married, so maybe its time to let go of my past, time to face whats present and time to start love him as my husband. And i will try to, for this marriage.

 

Jiyeon:"you won't come with me?" she asked while talking to her phone.

"i can't join you right now, i have so many work to do today" he replied

Jiyeon:"it's okay, i won't be late then" she smiled

"make sure to. Take care honey" he giggled

Jiyeon hangs up her phone. She was driving her car on her way to her cousin's house. It is her cousin's anniversary with her husband, and they have some little celebration. She parked her car nearby then went out before pressing the door bell button.

Someone hurridly opened the door and it was Soyeon unnie, carrying her baby daughter Boram.

Soyeon:"thank you for coming" she welcomed her with her smile.

Jiyeon:"aish! your my only cousin, and you might die if i wont attend then" she laughs

Soyeon:"yah! just get in" she pouts

Jiyeon:"let me carry baby Boram"

Soyeon hands her her baby and went their way in her house. Lead her to the dining table and let her sit.

Soyeon:"give me back my baby, auntie is going to eat" she took her baby back then sits infront of Jiyeon.

Jiyeon:"beef steak huh" she picks up the fork and knife beside the plate "i wonder what would Qri oppa prepared for today" she giggled

Soyeon:"no he didn't even made one" she pouts

Jiyeon:"really?" she starts to cut the beef one "why?"

Soyeon:"i don't  know what happened to this guy" she giggled "seems like he only wanted to spend his time with me and our baby" then smiles looking at Boram "right baby?"

Boram:"mama" the cute baby laughs cutely

Jiyeon:"bweoya so cute" she pouts then starts to bite some beef

Soyeon:"right, i have something to tell you"

Jiyeon remembered something. This beef steak tastes familiar, she tilts her head trying to think on where did she ate this same taste as this steak she chewed right now. Then she pauses and gulps.

Jiyeon:"unnie, mind if i ask something?"

Soyeon:"go ahead" while feeding Boram.

Jiyeon:"who....made this steak?" she curiously asked.

Soyeon lifted her face to her, then an excitement showed on her face.

Soyeon:"our special guest" she grins

Jiyeon:"special guest?"

Soyeon:"my husband didn't tell you?"

Jiyeon shooked her head lightly.

Soyeon:"yeobeo!" she shouted

Qri:"ne?!" he replied

Soyeon:"haven't you told jiyeon about our special guest today?"

Qri went out from the kitchen holding some desserts on his hands. He then put it on the dining table and smiled to them.

Qri:"oh i forgot" then the door bell rings "i think its him already" he directly went out from their house to open the gate.

Jiyeon:"he?" she ask bewildered "seems like i'm the one who will surprise today" she then laughs

Soyeon:"surely you are"

Jiyeon:"whose he?" raising her eyebrows

Qri opened the door and Soyeon turns her head to him, with one guy beside him carrying something. He then smiles and greeted them.

Hyomin:"i'm sorry i took too long" he grins "i brought some champagne" then hovers it.

Jiyeon pauses realizing who was the special guest they talk about. She widened her eyes, this man came back, the man whom she awaited for, the man who she truly loves.

Hyomin glances at her, she then puts her hand under the table, hiding her gold wedding ring. Her heart beats fast, her mind kept on asking on what had just happened, is this true? She felt excited and at the same time she's afraid. Afraid to talk to him, afraid to looked at him.

 

Hyomin:"Jiyeon..." he sighted then smiles "long time no see"

Jiyeon tried her best to reply him. He smiled at her, he really did and its just that---- ! don't smile like that to me, i might die here. Just don't, just don't.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon:"its nice to see you again, oppa" her smile was small, but deep inside her heart flatters that she wants to smiled widely, felt some butterflies in her stomach and wanted to jump from her excitement.

 

Their eyes met and she liked it a lot. She just then realize that she's married. Jiyeon turns her head away, frowned while looking down.

 

Qri:"so should we start our celebration?" he speaks breaking the silence

Hyomin:"sure" he then replied

 

Hyomin sat next beside Jiyeon, they were having a great dinner together. Qri was Hyomin's bestfriend, so maybe that's the reason he came here. But where have he been?

 

Qri:"i'm sorry jiyeon i forgot to tell you about this" he apologies

Jiyeon:"don't mind it" she digs on her plate "it doesn't matter at all"

 

I am so curios of where have he been for all those years since he left.

 

Hyomin:"you guys should visit my exhibit" he spoke out

Soyeon:"ah yes, my husband told me about you that you studied in abroad then became a professional photographer and..."

Hyomin:"artists...yes that's true" he clarified

Soyeon:"so you must have some exhibit for your own paintings" she asked

Hyomin:"well" he pours the champagne "i'm currently planning for it" he added

Qri:"i'm proud of you" he gave him thumbs up "cheers?" he hovers his glass

 

"Cheers!" they cheered and slowly collide their glasses to each.

 

 

Hyomin:"happy 5th anniversary of you two" he greeted them.

 

Jiyeon stayed in silent. She don't know what to ask or to say this time. She was then thrilled even if Hyomin was just sitting next beside her.

 

Hyomin:"how was your life Jiyeon?" he ask that made Jiyeon startled and back to life.

Jiyeon:"me?" she raise her eyebrows slowly

Hyomin nods.

 

I waited for him never knowing where he is. And now he asked me how my life was? Well, i don't know. Is it necessary to tell him everything?

Jiyeon:"i'm fine" she replied meekly

 

 

 

Qri:"she's married right now" he blurst out.

Jiyeon looks down while glancing at Hyomin whose completely in shock observing his reaction.

Hyomin:"oh.." he then sips on his glass "that's good to hear"

 

 

Why does life so unfair? I waited for him and wanted to forget him over those past years. I even married someone just to forget him and start a new life, but why all of a sudden he came back again? Here next beside me, smiling at me, congratulating me for being a married women. Why is it so hard to accept that i'm the only one whose hurting when he left? Why is it so hard to accept the fact that the man i loved is here next beside me, but i'm here hiding my wedding ring?

 

 

 

From this situation, how can i forget him?

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

here's the first chapter :3 it's quiet boring lol but anyway since it's the first one xD thanks a lot for reading and hope you will love this fanfic of mine :) minyeon shippers, fighting!