Competitor

Love at First Sight

Chapter Forty One

“Y-yah get your hands off of her!” Daisuke proclaimed as he broke the two apart and Yoshiro was shocked “Is he your boyfriend?” he asked and Daisuke suddenly blushed “What? No he’s not” said Mika “Oh, good” said Yoshiro then “Wait, who the heck are you?” said Jin “Yeah and why did you suddenly kissed Mika-chan on the forehead?!” Hiro added “Allow me to introduce myself... I’m Kawasaki Yoshiro, I’m an old schoolmate of Mika and probably, her next boyfriend” he said “E-EH!?” all of them cried “Aww, too bad you’re taken already, you’re so cute!” Ayaka proclaimed then “Hold up, how you found me?” asked Mika “Simple. I asked Chizu and Rui... let’s go, I want to spend some time with you” Yoshiro said as he grabbed Mika’s arm and was about to drag her outside when suddenly, someone pulled her back. They all turned to him and Mika was shocked to see Kira holding her hand “She’s not going anywhere” he said “Uh?” all of them wondered. Konoka suddenly felt hurt when she saw Kira holding Mika’s hand. She remembered what Kira told her during Valentine’s Day “Could she be... no... it can’t be...” she said to herself.

“K-Kira” said Mika “Why can’t she? She’s not even doing anything here, besides, I want to spend time with Mika... it’s been so long since I’ve seen her” said Yoshiro it made Kira angry and he tightened his grip on Mika “Yah Kira, it hurts” she said but Kira ignored her, he was looking at Yoshiro in a fierce way

“She’s not going anywhere and that’s final. Even though she’s not doing anything, she’s still here for work so I suggest you leave and come back later or leave and never come back... got it?” he said “But-” “Yoshiro...” said Mika and Yoshiro turned to her “He’s right, come back later when the photoshoot is done, okay?” she said “Uh... well, since you said it. I’ll see you later then” he said as he was about to give Mika another kiss on the forehead when Kira suddenly pulled her towards him “Uh. Tch” said Yoshiro then he left. When he was already gone, “Wow Mika-chan, you sure have some admirer” said Ayaka and Mika just kept quiet. Konoka was looking at Kira and Mika and noticed that Kira was still holding Mika’s hand “Uh?” she wondered, then...

“Come with me” he said as he suddenly dragged Mika to their dressing room “Uh?” all of them wondered, they turned to Konoka and noticed the jealous face she was wearing. In Mika’s case, “Yah let go of me! It hurts!” she proclaimed but Kira didn’t listen to her, when they arrived at the dressing room, Kira shut the door closed and locked it then he let go of Mika

“Ouch” Mika groaned as she looked at her wrist and noticed that it was red “Argsh, look what you did!” she proclaimed as she showed her wrist to Kira but Kira paid no attention to it “Yah, who was that and why did you allow him to kiss your forehead!?” he proclaimed “What?” said Mika “Are you deaf? I said who-” “I heard you okay? Sheesh... Yoshiro and I are close friends during high school but I swear; I never knew that he would suddenly act like that. He wasn’t like that before” said Mika “Huh?” Kira wondered then “Kira open the door!” Tanaka proclaimed as she knocked at the door, Kira opened it and let her go inside

“Mika-chan, who was that guy a while ago?” she asked “Uh... that was Kawasaki Yoshiro... the guy I told you about” said Mika “Uh?” both Kira and Tanaka wondered then Tanaka remembered her conversation with Mika when they were staying at Boyfriend’s apartment overnight.

“The guy whom you had a crush during high school?” asked Tanaka and Mika nodded her head, “No way... I never thought that he would also like you back” she added and once more, Mika nodded her head then...
“Wait, you like him?” asked Kira, “I USED to” Mika replied “Heh...” said Kira then he left the dressing room “Uh?” the two wondered and suddenly.

“Tch, I’m going to strangle that guy if I ever see his face again” Kira murmured to himself while he and Konoka were getting ready for the photoshoot. Konoka looked at him in a sad way then she saw Mika and Tanaka coming out from the dressing room

“There’s no way that Kira-kun would like Mika-chan... right?” she asked herself.

After the photoshoot, “Kira-kun, let’s go on a date~” Konoka proclaimed but Kira kept quiet, Mika didn’t pay any attention to them at all, she was kind of happy but she didn’t know why. Suddenly

“Mika!” Yoshiro called as he went near Mika “Uh?” all of them wondered “You said to come back when you guys are done right? Well I’m back” he said “Y-Yoshiro” she said then he grabbed Mika’s hand and started pulling her away

“Let’s go, I’m really excited!” he proclaimed, “E-EH!?” Mika proclaimed. Meanwhile, Daisuke suddenly felt angry when he looked at the two walking and Yoshiro was holding Mika’s hand

“Oooohhh!! I want to strangle that guy so much!” he proclaimed “I know right? I mean how can he say that he will be Mika-chan’s next boyfriend? I mean... sure he’s handsome and tall and... Smart looking but there’s no way Mika-chan would like a straightforward guy like him” said Jin, then... “Let’s not be so sure about that...” said Tanaka “Uh?” all of them wondered, “She used to have a crush on him when they were in high school” Tanaka added “EH!?” they all exclaimed and Kira suddenly got irritated (-’_'-) “Yah Tanaka-san, how did you know that?” asked Hiro “Mika-chan and I had a girl to girl talk and now... I know a lot about her love life” said Tanaka “REALLY!? TELL US~” the other guys said “Well... NO” Tanaka responded and she went inside the van “Yah, Tanaka-san!” the five of them proclaimed and they went after her. Konoka noticed that Kira looked angry, she also saw him clenching his fists “Uh” she said then she kept quiet.

In Mika’s case, while she was being dragged by Yoshiro

“Hold up!” she proclaimed and the two of them stopped and Yoshiro faced her “What’s wrong?” he asked “I don’t understand what’s happening... first of all, what the heck are you doing here and why did you suddenly tell them a while ago that you’ll be my next *blush* boyfriend?” said Mika “Uh” said Yoshiro then he smiled, “Let’s sit down first” he said “Uh?” Mika wondered.

            Moments later...

“Our reunion is coming up, so I guess you can say that I came here early but... that’s not the reason why I came early... the truth is... I really want to see you” he said “Uh?” Mika wondered as she turned to Yoshiro “I know that you used to like me too and was about to confess to me during graduation...” he said “Who told y- Rui told you?” she asked and Yoshiro nodded his head “Tch” she said then... “I guess that’s enough talk for now... do you want to go out and eat dinner?” he asked and Mika nodded her head “Then let’s go!” he proclaimed as he suddenly stood up and dragged Mika to a nearby restaurant.

            While eating, the two talked about their high school days, the two were very close. Mika also kept laughing at Yoshiro’s jokes even though they weren’t that funny. The two had a nice evening together, Yoshiro decided to take Mika home back to her apartment... on the way there...

“Mika, sorry for dragging you out all of the sudden, I’m sure you were pretty confused because everything was happening too fast...” he said “Uh? It’s okay... I kind of missed your corny jokes (^^)” Mika said and she started laughing “Hmmm (=_=) you’re lucky I like you” he said and she stopped laughing “Uh” she added then kept quiet. “Uh, I guess I went too fast again huh?” he said and Mika nodded her head “I’m sorry, it’s just that... when I heard from Rui that you like someone else, I kind of got really jealous and rushed here to tell you how I feel so that way... maybe... there’s a possibility that you’ll like me again” said Yoshiro “Uh” said Mika and she just kept quiet. “Hmmm... I really am rushing things” he added, then...

“Ah, we’re here already... I guess I’ll see you at the reunion?” she said “The reunion will be two weeks from now, I’ll miss you already, how about next Friday?” said Yoshiro “I don’t think I can” said Mika “Aww come on, I came all this way to see you. Aren’t you going to at least give me some time?” he said and Mika rolled her eyes “I’ll see” she said then she went inside the building “Good night!” Yoshiro proclaimed and Mika just bade him good bye. He smiled and said “I’m going to make you mine Mika”

            For the next three days, everything seemed pretty normal but the others already heard about Mika leaving the day after their class reunion and they can’t help but feel really sad. Mika was also okay already but she would still feel hurt whenever she sees Konoka and Kira together. She still can’t forget about the hug that happened during Valentine’s Day –it really hurt her a lot. Kira, on the other hand, was getting impatient already... it’s like he’s waiting for a day to come soon already.

In Konoka’s case, these past few days, she observed Kira’s actions whenever he would see Mika and she concluded that “Kira-kun likes her...” she said then she released a sigh and remembered what happened during Valentine’s Day

Flashback

 “Uh... I have to go down” Kira said as he stood up “Why?” asked Yuki but Kira didn’t reply he quickly went downstairs “Uh” said the others.

Kira arrived downstairs and saw Konoka waiting for him outside and he went near her.

“Well?” he said then Konoka gave him a box of chocolates “Uh?” he wondered “No thanks” he said “Oh come on! I really did my best to make them for you” she said with those puppy dog eyes of hers, Kira released a sigh and took a bite of the chocolate “Uh, it’s delicious” he said and Konoka smiled at him then... “Kira-kun... I need to ask you a favor” she said “What?” said Kira “Please... be my boyfriend... for real” she said “WHAT!?” Kira exclaimed, “No way!” he added, he was about to leave but then Konoka stopped him

“You don’t understand, please... I really don’t want to get married yet!” Konoka proclaimed and Kira was shocked of what he heard, he turned to her “W-what?” he said “My parents... they’re getting me engaged to some guy I don’t even know... the guy already has a girlfriend but they’re expecting that they’ll break up sooner or later that’s why they’re getting ready but I really don’t want to do it. I don’t want to!” Konoka proclaimed as tears suddenly fell from her eyes, “Uh” Kira said as he suddenly felt sorry for her, Konoka kept on crying that she doesn’t want to do the engagement thing, Kira was really confused but then “Okay fine I’ll do it!” he said and Konoka turned to him “Really?” she said “Yes, I’ll do it... but only until the end of the month okay?” he said and Konoka nodded her head. Kira released a sigh and suddenly, Konoka hugged him. He was really shocked, “Arigatou Kira-kun!” she proclaimed. They looked like they were hugging but actually, it was only Konoka who hugged him; she hugged him for a few minutes then...

Kira suddenly broke the hug “That’s enough” he said “Uh, arigatou” Konoka said while wiping her tears from her eyes, “Just promise me that by the end of the month, we’ll be over, got it?” he said and Konoka nodded her head. “Tch, I never knew arrange marriage still exists until today” he murmured. “I’m going back inside now, see you then and thanks for the chocolate” he added as he turned around “Uh, hai. Thank you again for helping me” said Konoka, “Heh” said Kira.

**she also remembered the time when she and Kira went out alone**

 “I already like someone else that’s why I don’t want to be your boyfriend but since I feel sorry for you, I have to agree to it. Seeing the girl I like getting hurt, hurts me more... but I can’t tell her how I feel right now since I’m helping you” he said to Konoka and Konoka felt a bit hurt

“By the end of the month, when we break up... I’m going to tell her how I love her... and please don’t get any ideas that I’ll fall in love with you... because I already fell in love at that girl the first time I saw her” he added. “Uh” said Konoka.

-End of Flashbacks-

“It is Mika-chan... he likes her, no... He loves her...” Konoka said to herself then she released a sigh and continued her way.

            Meanwhile, “Mika-chan, you’re really leaving after your reunion?” asked Miharu and Mika nodded her head. “What if Kira would suddenly confess that he likes you, will you stay?” Yuki beamed “Yah!” said Kira “Uh *laughs* like that would ever happen” said Mika and Kira felt a bit hurt. “My decision is final, I’m going to Paris with my parents, but don’t worry guys. I’ll come back here” she added “When?” asked Hiro “I don’t know” Mika replied then she gave them a smile suddenly

“Kira-kuun~” a familiar voice that already annoyed the other members, called Kira’s name. “Aigoo, here’s Kira’s girlfriend again” Daisuke murmured then they saw Konoka walking towards them. When Konoka reached Kira, she suddenly hugged his arm and said “I miss you” in a cute way that made the other members and Mika, want to puke. Kira just rolled his eyes and kept quiet then Konoka turned to Mika. Mika noticed it and she smiled at her but Konoka gave her a glare and turned to Kira

“Yah, let’s go out” she said while pulling Kira’s arm causing him to come with her. “Argsh, Kira’s really busy you know?!” Jin proclaimed but Konoka ignored it. “Yah Mika-chan, go call them” he said to Mika “M-Me?” Mika wondered as she pointed her index finger to herself and Jin nodded in reply, she released a sigh and went after them. “Yah Jin, why did you send Mika-chan to get them?” said Hiro “I’m not going to let Mika-chan stay here and do nothing, that girl should make her move also” Jin responded “Uh” said Yuki “If she sees those two do something again, it’ll upset her even more” he said to himself

            In Mika’s case, “Wow those two sure walk fast” she said to herself as she followed Konoka and Kira’s trail. She suddenly saw two figures standing in front of each other

“Uh?” she wondered as she walked towards them but later stopped when she saw Konoka leaning towards Kira and she was about to kiss him; Mika widened her eyes and tears started to fall from her eyes as she continued to watch the two about to kiss when suddenly

“Don’t” someone said as he covered her eyes then he twirled her to face him and he suddenly hugged her “Don’t look at them” he said as he hugged her tighter “Y-Yuki-kun?” said Mika and Yuki just kept quiet then she started to cry.

Kira suddenly pushed Konoka away “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?” he proclaimed in an angry voice. “What? I can’t kiss you? What’s the whole point of this dating thing then?” said Konoka “Listen here you brat, we’re not dating okay? And you can forget about the whole dating thing because we’re through!” Kira proclaimed then he started to walk away

“Kira-kun, matte!” Konoka cried as she followed him but then she was startled when Kira suddenly stopped “Uh?” she said, she turned to her front and widened her eyes when she saw Yuki hugging Mika
 

“N...No way?” she said.

She looked at Kira and noticed that he lowered his head, trying to avoid the sight he saw. He clenched his fists and he was ready to punch someone

“Uh” she added.

(BG Song: I Hate You by G.Na)


Author's note: Another Update ^^ Aww, Kira's the one who's hurt this time :( but I think it was pretty sweet of Yuki to do that? Don't you agree? hihihihihi (:

Tune in to the next chapter and I hope that you'll look forward to PART 42(◕^^◕)

Comment below if you have any suggestions or reactions about this chapter ^^
Your comments mean a lot to me :****

Thankya!!

BTW, sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend and any other song/s and Artist/s that were mentioned in this story :)