Apologize

Love at First Sight

[RECAP]

Jin excused himself to go to the bathroom, on his way back, he passed by a table wherein a very familiar girl sat, he looked closely and realized that it was actually Mika and she was with Rui
“M-M-M-Mika-chan!?” he proclaimed.


Chapter Fifteen:

“M-M-M-Mika-chan!?” Jin proclaimed. Mika heard it and she looked around, Jin quickly ducked and crawled back to their table. “Is something wrong?” Rui asked, “I thought I just heard someone calling my name” Mika replied, “Eh? You’re still deaf aren’t you?” said Rui, “Shut up!” Mika replied and she continued eating, Rui chuckled and he continued eating as well.

In Boyfriend’s case, they saw Jin crawling on his way to their table, “(||-_-) what are you doing?” asked Hiro, “Yah! I saw Mika-chan and she’s on a date” Jin silently proclaimed. “WHAT!?” the others, except for Kira, proclaimed, they immediately decided to ‘spy’ on Mika and Rui. They hid behind the counter, as they were ‘spying’ on Mika...
            “I can’t believe she didn’t come with us today because she’s going on a date with that guy!” Daisuke proclaimed, “He must be that ‘important person’ that Tanaka-san was talking about” Hiro added. “I think we shouldn’t jump into conclusions, I mean maybe he’s just an old friend or something” said Yuki, “No, I heard her talking to him when we were at Okinawa, she said that she already misses him too” said Kira, “EH?” the others replied. “Why I’m going to-” said Daisuke “Aniki NO!” the others pulled him down, “Argsh! What now?” Daisuke wondered. “Let’s not bother her, I think she’s still upset about what happened yesterday” said Miharu, “*sigh* fine I won’t in” said Daisuke then they went back to their table.

After eating lunch, they went back to the dance studio while in Mika and Rui’s case; they decided to check out some stores to buy some souvenirs.

“Uh, look Mika, a monkey on a stick!” Rui proclaimed as he saw it and showed it to Mika, “(-_-)Ehe” she replied, then she saw a cute egghead keychain, she picked it up and she remembered Kira “Uh?” she wondered. “Maybe I shouldn’t have yelled at him, should I go apologize?” she wondered, then...

“Are you going to buy that?” Rui asked as he saw Mika staring at the keychain, “Uh, well...” said Mika. Back at the studio, Kira was still not fully focused so Tanaka decided to let him teak a break and she talked to him in her office

“Kira, if it’s bothering you so much, why don’t you just apologize to Mika-chan?” she said but Kira kept quiet, “Really you stubborn kid” Tanaka murmured then... “I do want to apologize...but” said Kira, “Uh?” Tanaka wondered, “I don’t know how” he added. Tanaka paused for a while then “You’re kidding me right?!” Tanaka exclaimed but Kira just stared at her in a clueless way, “Huh, you really are something. Hey, I tell you what, I’ll give you the entire afternoon off so that you can apologize to Mika-chan” said Tanaka, “Why the entire afternoon?” asked Kira, “I’m guessing that it’ll take you a long time to apologize to one person, especially when it’s Mika-chan” Tanaka replied, “But I-” “No buts! Now go or I’ll change my mind” said Tanaka, Kira was still wondering why that happened but moments later, he bid Tanaka good bye and left the studio.

“Where is he going?” asked Jin, “He’s going to apologize” Tanaka replied, “Apologize?” the others wondered.

In Kira’s case, he was trying to call Mika but she wasn’t answering her phone. “Argsh...” he said and he continued to call her while looking for her.
In Mika’s case, she and Rui then went to an accessory shop

“How about I give this to Chizu?” Rui said as he showed a ring with a big diamond at the center. “Baka! Chizu doesn’t like flashy things remember? Sheesh, you guys have been together for years already and you still want to buy her stuff like that...” Mika murmured. “Hmm, at least I have someone to cuddle with, not like you who insist to be single!” Rui responded. “What? Heh, Oi Morinozuka Rui, I hope you didn’t forget the time how I really got mad at you. Be thankful that I’m nice to you right now” said Mika, “Uh, right2x. I’m sorry Mika, let’s not bring up the past okay?” said Rui. “Tch.” Mika replied and she continued to look at the accessories.

(BG Song: Don’t be mad anymore by G.Na)
Kira continued to look for Mika; in fact, he went to the shops where Mika and Rui just visited before... he was running when suddenly

“Uh?” he said as he saw Rui outside a shop and he was on the phone. He hid behind a post and decided to eavesdrop on his conversation.

“Yeah? Well of course, heh... I did miss you... don’t worry... as soon as I get back there I will surely visit you... your gift? Hmm, I still don’t know, nah I’m kidding... oh, I’m with a friend right now... no, no! it’s just Mika, nah... she’s busy checking out on something... okay2x... I’ll see you soon, bye... lav ya” then Rui hung up

“Is that jerk cheating on Ootori!?” Kira thought, he suddenly felt angry and he went out of his hiding place.

In Mika’s case, after paying for what she bought, she went outside to check on Rui but when she got there, she was shocked to see Kira and Rui fell on the ground. “Rui!” Mika said as she approached him and helped him up

“Yah! What the heck are you doing here?” she said as she faced Kira, “Why are you even dating this guy? He’s cheating on you!” Kira proclaimed and the two were shocked about what they’ve heard. “Cheating? Heh, Hasegawa Kira, we’re not dating!” Mika proclaimed and Kira was surprised, “W-what?” said Kira, “He’s just an old friend. He came here for a business meeting and decided to meet up with me because he wants to buy a gift for his girlfriend whom is also a very close friend of mine” said Mika. “E-eh?... B-but, I-” “You know what your problem is? You always jump into conclusions. You should really analyze a situation first before you open your mouth, tch, egg head. Let’s go Rui” Mika said and she walked ahead. “M-matte!” Rui replied as he went after her.

In Kira’s case, he was still in shock of what happened, “F...friend?” he wondered. He felt so stupid, he was really angry at himself and he felt ashamed. He felt down and decided to go back to the dance studio...

In Mika’s case, they went to a park and sat on the bench so that Mika can put a band aid on Rui’s wound. “Sorry if that egg head punched you...” she apologized as she sprayed some medicine on the wound “It’s... ouch... okay, but Mika, wasn’t that Hasegawa Kira? How did you end up knowing him?” asked Rui, “Heh, I’m working for them now” Mika answered she put the band aid on. “Really? Woah~ but Mika, I think you shouldn’t have yelled at him like that” said Rui, “What are you talking about? He punched you, he even mistook us that we were *chills* dating” Mika answered. “But it was actually okay for me, I mean, guys are like that when they get jealous” said Rui. “Okay? He- wait, what? Jealous?” Mika wondered, Rui nodded his head and said “I think he’s jealous because he thought that we’re dating and when he overheard the phone conversation, he got mad and punched me because he thought I was cheating on you” Mika gave Rui an I-don’t-get-it-look. “*sigh* this is why you should really start dating already so that you’ll learn more about the opposite ” said Rui, “Yah! Shut up will you? And ...he’s not jealous” Mika said in a low voice, “Yeah right, I can tell if a guy is jealous or not... I can also sense that you...might...like him” Rui said as he gave Mika a suspicious look, Mika suddenly punched Rui on the shoulder and said “Shut up!” “Ouch... hmm, but Mika you should apologize to him for yelling at him... admit it, you were at fault too” Rui added, Mika just released a sigh and she kept quiet.

Kira arrived at the dance studio with a down face, “How did it go?” Miharu asked but he didn’t reply, in fact, he just passed by Miharu and he sat on the corner.

“I’m guessing it didn’t go well” said Hiro, “With a face like that? I think it got worse” Jin added. “But, it’s the first time I’ve seen Kira like this and I have to admit, I feel sorry for him but at the same time... it’s fun seeing him like this” said Miharu and the others agreed. “Kira...” Yuki said as he was looking at him.

When it was already 4 30 in the afternoon, “Rui, I’m going back to the café, do you wanna come?” Mika invited, “No thanks, I’m going back to the hotel to rest, that fall sure did hurt a lot” Rui replied, “I’m sorry about it again” Mika apologized, “It’s okay, really... and I hope you’ll apologize to Kira-kun” said Rui, “Uh...heh” said Mika, “Thanks again for accompanying me” said Rui, “You’re welcome. I’ll see you then” said Mika; “M-hm” said Rui and they parted ways.

When Mika arrived at the coffee shop, “Konnichiwa Mika-chan” Ami greeted as Mika entered the shop, Mika smiled at her and she went to her usual seat. Ami noticed that Mika was bothered by something and she was right, Mika was bothered by something, she was bothered by what she did to Kira. Syuu went outside of his office and he saw her, he decided to talk to her.

“Hey Ms. Grumpy, did your outing with Morinozuka-kun didn’t go well?” he asked as he sat in front of Mika
“Uh, no. It was actually okay until Kira came and punched Rui” Mika replied, “What? Why?” Syuu wondered, “He thought that Rui and I were dating and he overheard Rui talking to his girlfriend and Kira thought he was cheating on me so he punched Rui and so I yelled at him and walked away” Mika added, “Sou... I understand that, Kira-kun was just being protective plus, he’s jealous” said Syuu. “Yah, what’s with the jealous2x thing? Rui also said that a while ago” said Mika, “Then maybe Kira-kun really is jealous” said Syuu “WHAT?!” Mika cried and she was slightly blushing “Heh, see... you’re blushing :P but I think you should go apologize to him for yelling at him” said Syuu “Oh my, that’s what Rui told me a while ago, sheesh, are the two of you doing this on purpose?” she asked and Syuu just gave her a smirk. He stood up and was about to leave but then he remembered something...

“By the way, Kira-kun stopped by here a while ago; he was asking if you were here. I told him that you’re probably checking out the boutiques and he quickly left” said Syuu. “Uh, I bet he just wants to make fun of me again” Mika murmured. “Actually, while he was leaving, I heard him mumbling ‘darn it, this is the first time I’m apologizing to a girl and yet she’s giving me a hard time to find her’ or something like that” said Syuu. “Apologize?” Mika wondered then she turned to Syuu. “Whatever Kira-kun did to you the other time, I bet he was looking for you a while ago because he wanted to apologize. See, even a person like Kira-kun can say sorry if he is the one who is at fault” he added then he went back inside his office. Mika suddenly kept quiet and she kept thinking about something.

When she arrived at her apartment, she was very tired and she decided to go to sleep already. The next day, during the morning practice, Mika and Kira weren’t talking to each other but whenever they would have an eye-to-eye contact; Kira would always feel like he wants to talk to Mika already.

            During lunch time, they’ve decided to order sushi instead and eat at the lobby. While eating, the two were still quiet and then Yuki noticed that Mika wasn’t eating...

“Are you okay Mika-chan?” he asked, “Uh, h-hai” Mika replied and she started eating. Kira was the one who finished first and he decided to go to the practice room already while the others were still eating. When he was already gone...

“Why are you still in bad terms?” “Mika, what did Kira do yesterday?” “Wasn’t he supposed to apologize to you?” the others started asking, “Wait, what did you say? He was about to apologize?” Mika asked and the others nodded their heads. She remembered what Syuu said the other day; she released a sigh and immediately left the lobby. “Where is she going?” they wondered.

In Kira’s case, he was sitting down at the corner in the practice room and he was looking outside the window. He remembered what happened after he punched Rui and how Mika was angry at him, he released a sigh and said “I wonder how I can apologize to her now?” suddenly,

“Kira” Mika said as she entered the room and went near Kira, “Uh?” Kira wondered as he turned to her, then she sat next to him but her back was facing Kira...

“Matte, Ootori I-” “Before you say anything else, I just want to apologize to you because I yelled at you yesterday. I also apologize for getting mad at you the other night...” said Mika, Kira suddenly felt a happy feeling inside, he smiled then...
“Ooto- I mean, Mika... I-I...err... umm... I-I’m sorry for bringing up that stupidity thing and... for punching your friend.” Kira apologized, “Heh, is this really your first time apologizing to a girl?” Mika asked, “Uh, m-hm” Kira replied as he shyly nodded his head. “Hmm, oh... by the way, you shouldn’t have told Syuu-nii that Rina-chan pushed me off the cliff on purpose because the truth is, it was just an accident. Her scarf got caught on that tree and I decided to help her, but then a spider appeared and she accidentally pushed me” said Mika, “Uh... no wonder you got mad... uh! I’m sorry again” Kira apologized, Mika suddenly laughed. “What’s so funny?” he asked, “Nothing. It’s just that... *laugh* hearing you say ‘I’m sorry’ sounds awkward and funny” Mika replied “Eh (-___-||)” Kira reacted. Mika continued to laugh and Kira hit her on the head, “YAH!” Mika cried, “That’s what you get for laughing at me. By the way, why is your back facing me?” he asked.
“I’m afraid that I might cry while apologizing to you that’s why I made sure that you won’t see my cry” Mika replied.
“Eh? You are such a cry baby” Kira teased.  “Shut up!” Mika proclaimed and Kira silently laughed.
“Well then I guess I should let my back face your back huh” he said then he suddenly leaned on Mika’s back. “Uh?” Mika wondered, “Why is his back warm?” she said to herself why she was slightly blushing, then she remembered something... “Uh!” she said and she quickly stood up and Kira fell on his back “Ouch! Why did you do that!?” he cried but Mika didn’t reply, she was busy searching for something in her back. Kira stood up and he was rubbing his back to decrease the pain, he was also looking at Mika in a confused way

“What are you doing?” he asked while he was rubbing his back, “Matte” Mika said then, “AH! Found it” she proclaimed as she found what she was looking for and brought it out and hid it behind her back, “What’s that?” he asked. “Close your eyes” said Mika, “Why?” asked Kira, “Just close them and give me your hands” said Mika. Kira released a sigh and he did what Mika told him, then Mika placed something on his hands.
Kira opened his eyes and looked at what Mika placed his hands and he was surprised to see an egghead cartoon key chain.

“Uh?” he wondered. “While Rui and I were buying some accessories, I saw that and it reminded me of you” said Mika. “Heh, am I really an egghead to you? Tch, but... thanks for this one” he said. “You’re welcome” Mika replied, “Though, I feel bad not giving you anything” Kira added. “Just because I gave you something doesn’t mean that I expect something in return” said Mika. “Hmm, true. But, I still feel like I need to do something” said Kira then he started thinking of something. Mika released a sigh and said “You’re just wasting your time” she was about to leave but then Kira grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and he suddenly hugged her.

“U-uh!?” Mika exclaimed while she was blushing.

(BG Song: Hug Me Once by Girl's Day)


 Tune in to the next chapter and I hope that you'll look forward to PART 16 ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend :)

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****