Black and White Café

Love at First Sight

Chapter Four:

Yuki's POV

What's wrong with Kira? I know that something's up with him, I can feel it, but why won't he open up to me? *sigh* I really hate it when he won't talk to me if something's bothering him, I feel like I'm a useless brother right now.  *Yuki then remembers the fortube cookie* and that fortune cookie, I think it was really meant for him, i mean, maybe... Maybe...  -end of POV-

 

"Hey Yuki!" Daisuke yelled at his ear and Yuki got a bit startled "Uh?" he said.

"Don't you 'Uh' me, hey, what did Kira tell you?" Daisuke asked, "Oh, he didn't tell me anything at all, he says he's just fine" Yuki answered

"Eh??" Daisuke whined as he felt disappointed. "Even if you use Yuki-nii to talk to Kira, I still think that he won't tell him what's bothering him" said Miharu and Yuki was a bit hurt about what he said, "yah, Miharu, don't say that, Yuki might get hurt" said Hiro, Miharu, realizing what he just said, immediately apologized "Gomenasai Yuki-nii!" Yuki half smiled and said "it's okay" then he went inside his room. "uh?" the others wondered.


   Meanwhile, in Mika's case, on the way back to the Apartment, "So you've got a new task already?" Syuu asked, "Eh?! You haven't even finish making the other MV and now you're working on another one? Waaah~ you're so cool!!" Hana added, "heh" said Mika, "But, will you be all right? I mean, that's kind of a hard thing" Syuu said in a concerned way. "Syuu-nii, you don't have to worry, Mika-nee is already used to it." said Hana, "M-hm" Mika added, "Well, if you say so... Who are you working with this time?" he asked, "remember the group that performed across the coffee shop?" said Mika, "You mean Boyfriend?!" Hana inserted and she seemed very interested all of the sudden. "Yea, that group" Mika replied, "AAAHHHHH!!!!" Hana suddenly screamed in excitement. "Hana!" Syuu yelled in an irritated way “Gomenasai Syuu-nii, it’s just that, I can’t believe Mika-nee is working with Boyfriend I mean AAAAH!” Hana proclaimed, “I wish you never mentioned that name” Syuu said to Mika while he was covering his ears “Gomenasai ^^” Miko apologized and Syuu just smirked at her.

 

            When they arrived at the apartment building, “Hana, you go inside first” said Syuu, “Okay” Hana replied and she went inside their apartment, “Uh, why did you let Hana in first?” Mika asked him, “Because I don’t want to see her me giving you this...” Syuu replied then he showed a necklace to Mika, Mika was surprised with Syuu’s gift to her “Syuu-nii?” she wondered, “You were so upset about that necklace of yours that I’ve decided to buy you a new one” Syuu said as he gave the necklace to Mika “Uh, Arigatou” Mika replied “But...” “Uh?” Syuu wondered, “That necklace wasn’t just an ordinary necklace, it meant a lot to me, if it was just an ordinary necklace, I wouldn’t have been so upset about it, so...” she added then she gave the necklace back to Syuu. “Why don’t you just give it to someone who is really special to you, okay?” she said, Syuu looked at the necklace then he faced Mika and smiled, “Heh, okay, since you want it that way” Mika smiled back at him “Oyasumi nasai, Syuu-nii” she said, “M-hm, oyasumi” Syuu replied then Mika went inside her apartment and after a while, Syuu went inside his.

He went inside his room and placed the necklace on the desk, he remembered what Mika said...

“Why don’t you just give it to someone who is really special to you, okay?” –Mika

“Someone special huh?” he said then he smirked “If I ever find one” he added then he lie down on his bed and then fell asleep.
 

The next day, at Boyfriend’s apartment...

“GAH!!” Daisuke yelled, “Uh? What’s wrong?” Hiro asked, “Can someone turn the heater on? Sheesh, I’m freezing to death over here!” Daisuke exclaimed, “Sorry, we can’t” Miharu inserted, “And why not?” Daisuke wondered, “Because I’ll get sweaty all of the sudden” Miharu replied, “But I’m dying over here! =___=” Daisuke proclaimed but Miharu ignored him “Sheesh, if I wasn’t older than him I could’ve turned the heat up” he murmured, “But remember what you’ve promised Tanaka-san?” asked Yuki, “The needs of the younger ones will always come first” both Yuki and Daisuke said in unison, “I know that already, sheesh” said Daisuke then he went to the dining table to eat breakfast.

“Ah, by the way, when will we start working with Mika-chan?” Jin asked as he placed the meal on the table

“According to Tanaka-san, we’ll start with the shooting and recording next week after New Year’s” Hiro answered

“Sou...” said Jin, there was a silence between them, then...

“Hey! I have an idea, why don’t we have a welcoming party for Mika-chan?” Daisuke suggested, “What?” the others wondered, “Yeah, I mean, she’s going to be part of the staff right? And we’re friends with the staff members, so why don’t we give her a welcoming party as a sign of a beginning of friendship?” Daisuke repeated and the others seem to find it as a good idea, then...

“Why do you want to welcome her as our friend?” Kira inserted, “Uh?” the others wondered, “She’s just working with us for two months and after that, she’ll be working with another group” he added, “Still, we don’t want her to feel uncomfortable when she’s with us” said Daisuke, “Heh, well you guys can throw her a party, I’m not coming” said Kira then he went back inside his room.

“What’s his problem?” asked Jin, “Really, that kid...” Daisuke added and he released sigh.

In Mika’s case, she decided to finish the Music Video for the other group, she can’t concentrate when she’s at her apartment so she decided to go the park, when she went outside, “Argh, I forgot, it’s snowing” she said to herself then she went back inside to get her coat and after that, she left.

Kira, on the other hand, when he looked outside his window, he saw Mika leaving the building, and “I wonder where she’s going?” Kira wondered then he noticed two guys who were following her “Uh?” he added as he suspected something.

            At the living room, “I swear, when Kira gets out of that room, I am-” but before Daisuke could finish what he was saying, Kira went out of the room and he was about to leave, “Matte, Kira, where are you going?” Yuki asked, “Out” Kira replied then he closed the door and left. “Uh?” the others wondered, “Do you think he’s mad?” asked Miharu, “Nah, I think he just wants to go out so badly” said Jin, “Sheesh, that kid” said Daisuke. “I’m going after him” Yuki added as he grabbed his coat, “Wait a minute, if he catches you following him, maybe he’ll get mad” said Hiro, “But I-” “We know that you’re worried for him, but, Kira’s a big boy now, so why don’t we let him have some alone time” said Hiro, “Uh” said Yuki then he released a sigh, put his coat down and went inside his room. “Twins, really, they will always be concerned for each other” said Daisuke, “But it’s kind of cute ^^” said Miharu, “Uh...” said the others and they smiled.

            In Mika’s case, when she arrived at the park, she found a bench and sat on it “Whew, it sure is cold, but in order for me to concentrate on this music video, I have to take the risks” she said to herself and she started editing. In Kira’s case, he was looking for the 2 guys who followed Mika but he didn’t find them, “Maybe I was just over reacting, sheesh, Kira you idiot, you walked all this way just for nothing” he said to himself, he was about to go back when as he turned around, he saw Mika sitting on the bench while facing her laptop

“Heh, what a weirdo, she just went here to play games on her laptop? Sheesh” he mumbled, then he noticed that she was standing up and was about to leave, “Uh? She’s leaving already? That was fast” he thought, he was about to leave too but as he turned around, he was surprised to see a group of girls staring at him in awe. “Oh no...” he said, “It’s Hasegawa Kira!” they all yelled, “Darn it” said Kira then he started to run away from them and the girls started chasing him
            “Darn it! Why did I forget to wear my disguise? ARGH!” he murmured to himself as he was running. Kira continued to run and every time he turns to another corner, more girls will run after him, “Argh, seriously!” he cried, suddenly, “Over here!” a guy yelled as he opened a door for Kira to enter, Kira saw it and went inside then the door immediately closed and the fans weren’t able to find him.

            In Kira’s case, he was busy panting and he didn’t notice that he was already inside a kitchen, then, “Are you okay?” the guy who helped him asked, “Uh?” Kira wondered as he turned to the guy, then, “Jun! What’s taking you so lo- uh?” Syuu wondered as he entered the kitchen and saw Kira, “Uh?” Kira wondered, “A-ah! B...boss, well you see-” “Why is he here?” Syuu asked, “Well, he was being chased by a group of girls and I felt sorry so I let him in” Jun answered, “Sou...” said Syuu, then, “Excuse me but...where the heck am I?” Kira inserted, “Well, you’re inside the Black and White Coffee Shop, inside the kitchen to be exact” Jun replied, “What?” Kira wondered.

Suddenly, Hana entered the kitchen she saw Kira and her eyes widened, Syuu knew that she was about to scream so he suddenly covered

“Hasegawa Kira!” she yelled as Syuu covered , “Uhh...” said Kira, “Hana, Shhh!” Syuu proclaimed, “Gomenasai Syuu-nii!” Hana apologized, Syuu released a sight then he faced Kira

“So you’re one of the members of that group called Boyfriend, right?” he asked

“Uh, yeah” Kira replied, “He’s going to work with Mika-nee, nii-chan” Hana whispered to Syuu, “Wait, you know Mi-” but before Kira could continue what he was saying...

“Konnichiwa~” a familiar voice said as she entered the shop, “Speaking of Mika-chan” said Jun, “Mika-nee! Hase-” Hana yelled as she was about to greet Mika but then Kira pulled her back inside the kitchen and he covered . “Don’t tell her that I’m here” he said while covering Hana’s mouth and Hana nodded, Kira then released her and she went outside the kitchen to the counter

           Inside, “Why won’t you let Mika-chan know that you’re here?” Jun asked, “Uh, well, that’s because... I... she, it’s complicated” Kira replied, “Eh?” Jun wondered, Syuu just stared at Kira for a while, then...

“Hana where’s Syuu-nii?” Mika asked, “Inside the kitchen Mika-nee, I’ll go call him” said Hana, “No need, I’m going inside” said Mika, the ones inside the kitchen heard her

“Oh no, quick! Hide me” Kira proclaimed, “What?” Jun wondered, then

“Syuu-nii?” Mika called, she was about to enter when Syuu suddenly hugged her and he blocked her way (BG Song: This is awkward by IU)

“Uh?” both Kira and Jun were surprised of what they saw, even Mika was surprised of what Syuu did, then Syuu gave Kira the, “Get out before she sees you” hand sign behind and Jun decided to let Kira hide inside Syuu’s office.

When Kira was already gone, Syuu unhugged Mika and Mika froze up “Uh? Gomenasai Mika, I only did that because I got cold, I hope you didn’t mind?” he said, Mika was still surprised, “Uh...” said Syuu

In Kira’s case, while hiding inside Syuu’s office, he remembered what he saw then he felt a little pain in his heart “Uh? What the?” he wondered, he held his chest and felt his heart being crushed. “Why am I having this kind of feeling?” he wondered.


Please look forward to PART 5 ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend, SuJu, or any other group names mentioned in the story :)

 

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

2 hours and 30 mins. more 'till the release of  "Don't Touch My Girl" I'm so excited for Boyfriend and for all the Bestfriends out there! How about you guys? Hwaiting BOYFRIEND! ^^