I saw her again

Love at First Sight

[RECAP]

 Syuu was about to leave but then he noticed something different about Mika, "Uh?" he wondered but he didn't mind and he continued his way.


Chapter Two

    Evening came and the guests arrived at Boyfriend’s apartment. “Thanks for inviting us to your little Christmas party guys” their Manager, Tanaka-san, said. “You’re welcome Tanaka-san” Jin replied. Meanwhile, Kira was still inside his room because he was still changing, then...

“Kira, are you ready?” Yuki asked as he entered the room, “Just a sec” Kira replied as he put on his shirt, he sprayed some perfume on, he was about to go outside when he noticed the necklace again on his desk. He decided to keep it inside his drawer and went out to greet the others.

                In Mika’s case, when she arrived at Syuu’s apartment (which was next to hers :D) “I brought a chocolate cake” she said as Syuu opened the door for her. “You bought it didn’t you?” asked Syuu “Well, I was too lazy to bake one so I bought one” said Mika, “It’s better if you’re the one who baked it but, it’s acceptable” said Syuu then he let Mika enter the room. Mika saw Jun, Hana, and Ami. “Mika-nee! Welcome to our lovely home again~” said Hana. “I swear, the two of you look like a married couple or something” said Jun and the two blushed. “Okay, let’s not mind what this idiot said and how about we go to the dining area to eat” said Syuu. “Hai~” the others replied and they went inside the dining area. When they arrived there, they were very surprised with the atmosphere and how the food was prepared. “Whoah~ I feel like I’m in a restaurant” said Jun and Ami nodded her head. “Syuu-nii, the food looks great!” Mika proclaimed, “Thanks (: now let’s eat” said Syuu and they sat down and started to eat. When they tasted the food...

“YUMMY!!” they proclaimed, “Still delicious as ever!” Jun added and he continued eating. “Take it easy or else there won’t be any food left for us” said Mika.

                In Boyfriend’s case, while eating, they were very noisy. They their speakers and played all their songs. One of the staff members even brought out a bottle of wine. “Let’s drink!” he proclaimed as he opened the bottle. “Sorry but I don’t drink that” Kira said then he lay back on the couch. “Our Kira is such a good boy” said Daisuke, “Tch” said Kira and the older ones started to drink.

                Back at Syuu’s place, after eating, they decided to exchange some gifts. “Here you go Ami, a knitted jacket ^^” said Jun. “Arigatou!” Ami replied, “Here you go Hana, a necklace just for you (:” Jun added as he gave the necklace to Hana “Arigatou Jun-nii!” Hana proclaimed, Syuu looked at the necklace then he remembered something, he looked at Mika and noticed that something was different.

“Mika, you’re not wearing your necklace?” he asked.
“What? Of course I’m wearing my necklace, how can-” but as Mika touched her neck, she didn’t feel the necklace. “Oh no...” she said. “It must’ve fallen off while I was changing; I bet it’s still inside my apartment. I’ll go look for it” she said as she stood up but then Syuu stopped her. “Don’t worry about it okay? Look for it later when the party is over” he said “Uh?” the others wondered “But-” “Mika” said Syuu, “H-hai” she replied then she sat back down and they continued with the exchanging of gifts. After the exchanging of gifts, they decided to go home.

“Thanks again for inviting us boss!” said Jun. “Heh, no problem” said Syuu. “See you guys tomorrow!” said Hana and they all left while Syuu and Hana went inside.

When Mika arrived at her apartment, she immediately looked for her necklace

“Where is it?” she said as she looked for it but she couldn’t find it. “ARGH!!” she cried, suddenly, the volume on the other building was very loud that it annoyed her. “What the?” she wondered. She looked outside her balcony and saw that there was a party going on and she saw some guys dancing in a drunken way.  “Sheesh, it’s already 11 and they still have the guts to turn that volume up. Heh, I better teach them some lesson” she murmured then she grabbed her coat and went outside.

                In Kira’s case, the others were already drunk except for him, Yuki, Jin, Miharu and Tanaka-san. “Argh, can we please lower the volume? It’s so noisy already” Kira whined but they ignored him. “I can’t believe this” he said as he stood up and grabbed his coat. “Where are you going Kira?” asked Miharu, “Out. I can’t stand this noise” he replied, he was about to leave but as he opened the door, he saw Mika outside and she was about to knock. “Uh?” he wondered. Mika noticed him and she started to wonder why Kira was staring at her “What’s wrong with you?” she asked, Kira snapped out of it and he replied “W...who are you and what are you doing here?” “I’m from the Apartment building next door and I was wondering... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! IT’S ALREADY 11 IN THE EVENING AND THE VOLUME OF YOUR SPEAKER IS THIS LOUD!” she yelled, she immediately went inside and pulled the plug “Uh?” the other members wondered. “Hey!” said Daisuke, “If it was this loud again, I’m throwing your speakers off the building, got it?” she said and Daisuke nodded then she walked out of the room. When she was already gone...

“Boy that girl sure had the guts to do that, why if she was a boy I would’ve punched her!” Daisuke proclaimed. “But it’s a good thing that she did it or else she would’ve called the police and you guys might be in trouble right now” said Miharu. “She seems to be an interesting girl...” Yuki added, he looked at Kira and noticed he was spacing out “uh?” he wondered.  He also noticed that Tanaka-san was thinking about something “Tanaka-san, are you okay?” he asked, “M-hm, I’m fine, it’s just that... that girl a while ago, why does her face seem familiar?” said Tanaka, “Uh, what do you mean?” asked Yuki. “It’s like I’ve seen her in a website before” she replied.  “Oh” said Yuki.

                Tanaka-san decided to go home first while the others, well they fell asleep inside the living room. Kira went to his room and he remembered what happened when he opened the door. “I can’t believe it was her. Is this for real?” he wondered, he looked at the necklace again, “But still, I won’t believe in Love at First sight” he added.

3 days later...

At the coffee shop, “Konnichiwa (-_-||)” Mika greeted and she sat down on her usual seat, “Is she still upset about losing her necklace?” asked Jun and Ami nodded her head. They looked at Mika and unlike before, she was just staring outside the window. “That necklace must’ve been important to her, she never gets upset that easily” said Jun and Ami nodded her head, then they saw Syuu approaching Mika and he was carrying her order. “Hey Mika” he said as he placed the tray on the table, “Mm?” said Mika, “Someone just called and she said she wants to talk to you” said Syuu, “Who?” Mika wondered. “She says to meet her here at this address” Syuu replied then he gave a piece of paper to Mika, Mika looked at it and... “Uh, it’s a studio” she said “I guess someone wants to hire you again” said Syuu. “Uh” said Mika. After eating her order, she decided to leave early to meet up with the one who gave her the address.

                She entered the studio and noticed that a group is having a photo shoot, she didn’t mind who was having the pictorial and she continued to look for the person who wanted to talk to her. In Kira’s case, while he was posing, he looked at the side and saw Mika “UH?” he wondered, “What the? Am I seeing things again?” he wondered, then, “Kira-kun, please face the camera” said the photographer, “Hai” Kira replied and he looked back at the camera.

Mika continued to look around when suddenly, “Ootori Mika?” a woman asked, Mika turned around and she saw a woman dressed in a purple blouse and black slacks, “Tanaka-san?” she wondered, “Good thing you came, let’s talk inside my office” said Tanaka, “Hai” Mika replied and they went inside the office.

                After Kira’s turn with the Photo shoot, “Well done bro” said Yuki, “Thanks, hey have you seen a girl around wearing a white long sleeve shirt and jeans?” said Kira, “Huh?” Yuki wondered, “Never mind” said Kira then he continued to look for Mika, “What’s gotten into him?” Yuki wondered.

Kira went outside and continued to look for Mika, he also checked the dressing rooms but he couldn’t find her, “She’s not here, huh, maybe I was just imagining things” he said and he went back to the set.

Inside Tanaka-san’s office, “So what do you say?” she asked Mika, “I don’t know, I’m happy to accept the job but to permanently work here in your company, well, I have to think about it” Mika replied, “Okay, take all the time you need, but as for now, do you accept my offer into making the music video for my boys?” asked Tanaka, “Sure” Mika replied, “Good, now come with me, I would like them to meet a new member of the staff” said Tanaka, “Uh” said Mika.

When Kira arrived at the set, it was break time and the others were eating

“Kira, come here and join us” said Hiro

“No thanks” Kira replied

“Oh come on, besides, there’s no harm in eating” said Hiro but Kira still refused to eat. “Where have you been by the way?” asked Jin, “I was...just getting some fresh air” Kira replied. “Liar, you were looking for a certain girl” said Daisuke, “What? No I mean, if there was a girl, why would I look for her?” said Kira, “Tch, stop covering, it’s already obvious, besides I overheard you and Yuki a while ago” said Daisuke, “But Dai-nii, I thought you were eavesdropping?” Miharu wondered, and then Daisuke gave Miharu the “keep quiet” look.

Suddenly, “Guys, come here for a sec” Tanaka said as she entered the set.

“Tanaka-san, come eat with us” said Hiro,

“Well thank you, but I-”

“Tanaka-san, did you receive the package that my parents sent you? They said it was a Christmas gift from my cousin in the States” said Jin,

“Well I haven’t-”

“You have a cousin who’s living in the States?” Hiro asked, “Yep, she lives in New York to be exact” Jin replied

“I didn’t know that” said Hiro

“Boys, I-”

“Tanaka-san, Kira has a girlfriend already~~” said Daisuke

“WHAT!? I do not!” Kira proclaimed and Daisuke laughed at him

“GUYS, LISTEN!” Tanaka proclaimed and they kept quiet. “Thank you” she added. “So what do you want to tell us?” asked Yuki. “Actually, I’ve hired someone who will make your next music video” Tanaka replied. “Really, who?” the boys asked in unison, Tanaka smiled and said “Come here”. They all looked at the door  when the girl entered the set, they were surprised especially Kira.

“UH!” they cried, “Hey she’s-” “that girl...” said Kira, “Uh?” Yuki wondered, “Guys, this is Ootori Mika, the new member of our staff, she will work with us temporarily, so please be good to her” said Tanaka. “Uh...” said the guys.

 


Pleas look forward to PART 3 ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend :)

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^