New Film Editor

Love at First Sight

[RECAP]

Suddenly, “Guys, come here for a sec” Tanaka said as she entered the set.

“Tanaka-san, come eat with us” said Hiro,

“Well thank you, but I-”

“Tanaka-san, did you receive the package that my parents sent you? They said it was a Christmas gift from my cousin in the States” said Jin,

“Well I haven’t-”

“You have a cousin who’s living in the States?” Hiro asked, “Yep, she lives in New York to be exact” Jin replied

“I didn’t know that” said Hiro

“Boys, I-”

“Tanaka-san, Kira has a girlfriend already~~” said Daisuke

“WHAT!? I do not!” Kira proclaimed and Daisuke laughed at him

“GUYS, LISTEN!” Tanaka proclaimed and they kept quiet. “Thank you” she added. “So what do you want to tell us?” asked Yuki. “Actually, I’ve hired someone who will make your next music video” Tanaka replied. “Really, who?” the boys asked in unison, Tanaka smiled and said “Come here”. They all looked at the door  when the girl entered the set, they were surprised especially Kira.

“UH!” they cried, “Hey she’s-” “that girl...” said Kira, “Uh?” Yuki wondered, “Guys, this is Ootori Mika, the new member of our staff, she will work with us temporarily, so please be good to her” said Tanaka. “Uh...” said the guys.


Chapter Three:

“Hajimemae minna” Mika said as she greeted them with respect. “Oi oi, this girl tries to be polite as if she didn’t do anything wrong” said Daisuke, “Huh?” Mika wondered. “You mean you don’t remember us?” asked Yuki, “Does she have a short term memory loss?” Hiro whispered to Tanaka-san, “Well, I remember the 5 of you but... I don’t remember you” Mika said as she faced Daisuke, “WHAT!? =o=” Daisuke cried, “Maybe that’s because last time you wore a clown wig -.-” said Jin, “Hmmmm” said Daisuke, “Anyway; I hope you guys will treat her well, especially you Kira” said Tanaka, “Huh? Why me?” asked Kira, “Oh nothing” Tanaka replied, “Uh?” Kira wondered, “I’ll leave the 7 of you for a while, grab this chance to get to know each other since you’ll be working together for the next 2 months” said Tanaka then she walked ahead. “Matte, Tanaka-san!” Kira called as he went after her.

 

                The 6 were left alone and they were still shy with each other, then Miharu decided to break the silence, “So Mika-chan, have you worked with a lot of idol groups already?” he asked “Uh, m-hm. I once worked with a group named, I think it was Super Junior” Mika replied. “REALLY!? Wow~” the other members said in awe. “Can you show us a sample?” asked Jin, “Uh, sure, I brought my laptop with me today so I guess I can show you some samples” Mika answered and the others gathered around her.

In Kira’s case, he went after Tanaka-san, “Tanaka-san!” he called, Tanaka turned around and faced him “What is it Kira?” she asked, “Tanaka-san, I was wondering, umm, why-” “Why I hired Ootori-chan to work with us?” Tanaka continued, “Uh, yeah...” Kira wondered, “If you didn’t know, she’s actually the expert film editor that many companies would love to hire.  She worked with some idol stars like Super Junior, TVXQ, and many more” said Tanaka, “Uh” said Kira, “I hired her so that your music video and album will become a hit. Many idol groups became a hit because of the music videos that she made” said Tanaka “S...sou” said Kira, “Why did you ask?” Tanaka wondered, “U-uh? N...nothing, I was just wondering why you’d hire someone who looks so clueless like her” said Kira, “Heh, Kira, don’t judge a book by its cover, remember, those who look clueless and dumb maybe the ones who are deadly” said Tanaka then she continued her way. “Uh?” Kira wondered.

                He went back to where the others were, when he arrived, he saw them surrounding Mika and he wondered what was up, he went near them and saw the samples that Mika made, “WOAH!!” the others proclaimed in awe, then...

“Mika-chan, we’re looking forward to working with you!” said Hiro,

“Uh, arigatou” Mika replied,

“And sorry if we bothered you last time” Daisuke added,

“It’s okay” Mika replied, then...

“I’m sorry to disturb you but Mika, can you come with me for a sec? we need you to sign a contract” Tanaka’s assistant called

“Hai” Mika replied and she went with her.

                In the boys’ case, “Mika-chan sure seems different right now, does she have a split personality or something?” asked Jin, “Nah, maybe she was just cranky last time I mean, people get cranky when they can’t go to sleep and besides, we were so noisy last time too” said Hiro, “Uh, you have a point” said Jin, then they noticed that Kira was very quiet. “Kira, are you okay?” Yuki asked, “Uh? M-hm, I’m fine” Kira replied, “Ehh? What’s this? Did our Kira fall in love with the new staff member?” Daisuke started to tease again, “Shut up, don’t say things that aren’t true” said Kira, “Hihihihihihi” Daisuke laughed in a mischievous way. “Come to think of, Kira, didn’t you say you were looking for a girl who was wearing-” but before Yuki could finish what he was saying, Kira covered his mouth and he was a bit nervous, “It was a different girl” he said, “But she-” and once again, Kira covered his mouth. “Uh?” the others wondered.

 

After visitng the studio, Mika decided to go back to her apartment and lay down on her bed. She closed her eyes for a while then she remembered the guy whom she bumped into during Christmas Day, then she remembered the guy who opened the door when she was about to knock, she also remembered the guy who she stared at during the Q&A Portion. She remembered Kira...

Mika's POV

That guy, why do I keep on bumping in to him? Heh, I don't know why, but I feel really irritated whenever I see his face. I continued to lie down and I fell asleep for a couple of minutes when suddenly, I was awakened by someone who kept on knocking on my door. I immediately got up and opened the door, I was surprised to see Syuu-nii "Syuu-nii?" I wondered. "Uh, Mika, you look like you've just woken up, did I disturb you?" he asked, "No" I replied, "Sou, well Hana and I are going out tonight and we were wondering if you want to come with us?" he invited, "Okay, I'll come with you guys" I replied, "Good, we'll wait for you at the lobby" he said, I smiled and closed the door and started changing. 

-END OF POV-

After changing her clothes, Mika went downstairs to the lobby where he found Syuu and Hana waiting for her. "Oi!" she called, "Konbanwa Miko-nee~" Hana greeted, "Konbanwa" Mika replied. "Let's go?" said Syuu and the two girls nodded their heads. 

 

    Meanwhile, in Boyfriend's Apartment, "Hey, I'm too tired to cook food for us, can we order something instead?"  said Jin, "I don't like to eat take outs" Hiro replied, "Really? I thought you like to eat anything" Kira murmured, "HEY! I heard that" said Hiro, "Sorry" Kira apologized, "Then why don't we go out to a restaurant instead?" Yuki suggested, "Sounds like a great idea" Miharu added and the guys also agreed to go to the restaurant. They decided to eat at a Chinese Restaurant

"Hey look, fortune cookies" Daisuke said as he grabbed one from the plate tthat was placed on their table, he broke the cookie into half and decided to read the fortune

"Be steady and strong with your emotions, not too forceful, 

but appear certain in your choices and all will be well."

"Okay, I did not understand a thing" he said, "They're just a joke" said Kira, "Hmm, but it seems fun, let's open ours too" said Miharu and they also opened theirs, after reading what was on it "Kira, why don't you open yours too" said Yuki, "Fine" Kira replied and he decided to open his as well.

"The person you love might be around the corner, so keep your eyes open

and be aware or else someone might steal her."

"Is this even a fortune? Sheesh, how stupid" Kira said as he crumpled the paper and placed it on the table, Yuki grabbed the paper and uncrumpled it, he read what it said, "Oh" he said, then "Sir, here are your orders" the waiter said as he placed the orders on the table and they started eating.

 

  In Mika's case, while they were eating, "I don't get it why Fortune Cookies are so hard to understand" said Hana, "That's because they're not true" Syuu replied, "Really? Hmm" said Hana, "Besides, we don't need fortune by our side" Mika added and Syuu agreed to what she said. "Sheesh, you two have so many things in common, why don't you just get married already!" Hana proclaimed and the two choked at what she said, "Hey, I was just kidding" said Hana and they half smiled at her. "You almost took it seriously..." she murmured.

When they were almost done, Hana decided to go to the restroom first and she left Mika and Syuu all alone. Mika was still eating while Syuu just looked at her "Really, you should learn how to eat fast" said Syuu. "Heh, we've been eating in a same table for how many times already and now you complain about me eating so slow?" Miko replied and she continued to eat. "Tch" said Syuu.

  In Boyfriend's case, Jin decided to go to the bathroom to check on his hair, on his way back to their table, he spotted a familiar girl on the other side of the restaurant and she was talking to someone while she was eating "Uh? Mika-chan!" he proclaimed, Mika heard someone calling her name and she looked around, luckily, Jin was able to duck and he crawled back to their table. When he arrived their, the others started to wonder what he was doing

"Are you okay?" Hiro asked

"Guys! I just saw Mika-chan a while ago, she's at the other table and looks like she's on a date with someone" Jin replied

"EH?" the others wondered and they decided to check it out. They hid behind the round counter at the center of their restaurant and they watched her eat with someone.

 

     "Eh, so a girl like her does go on a date" said Daisuke, "What do you mean by that?" asked Yuki, "I thought she was the type who is not into dating" Daisuke replied, Kira looked at Mika and Syuu then he felt a little pain in his heart "Uh?" he wondered , "Can we go now?" he said to the others, "Later, I want to see how their date will end" Daisuke replied. " Argh, really, you're just wasting your time" Kira said as he stood up and started leaving. "Someone's jealous " Daisuke said with a grin on his face, "Maybe he's just sleepy and wants to go home already" said Jin, "I don't think so" Daisuke replied and he chuckled. "Come on, we shouldn't meddle into someone's business" Yuki said as he stood up "Fine." Daisuke added and the others followed and they left the restaurant.

 

Kira's POV

Why did I walk out all of the sudden like that? Sheesh, heh but come to think of it, I never expected that she would go on a date with a guy like him, I mean, sure he's good looking but compared to me? He doesn't stand a chance. Uh, wait, why am I saying this? I don't even like her, sheesh, Hasegawa Kira, SNAP OUT OF IT! -____-

We arrived at the Apartment and the others decided to watch TV first while I went inside my room to surf the net. I then remembered what Tanaka-san said about that girl and decided to search for her name in the internet, results showed up and I clicked a link, it was her official website. Gah, I feel like a stalker right now. I read some of her blog posts and it was all about her work and the MV's that she edited. I've also realized that she's also helping the other idol groups she had worked with promote their albums, MVs and such. Heh, this girl.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door and I immediately closed my laptop, "Come in" I said and Yuki entered the room, good thing it was Yuki, if it was Daisuke-nii, I would have kicked him out already, I'm sure he'll just tease me -.-

"Are you busy?" Yuki asked, "Umm, no, why?" I said, "Nothing, I just want to talk to my brother" he said, "Something's up" I said to myself. "Kira, I'm going to ask you straightly, during our performance at the open space accross the Coffee Shop, when they challenged you to close your eyes and open them, be honest, did you really see someone and felt something weird inside?" Yuki asked, I was a bit shocked about the question, I paused for a while and that girl suddenly appeared in my thoughts, that girl, the one named Ootori Mika...

"Kira?" he said

"Uh, sorry, umm no..." I replied

"You sure?" he asked and I nodded my head. I can't believe it, I lied to my own brother. I somehow feel guilty but I also feel like I shoudn't tell him. I know he won't tease me, but I feel like I should just keep quiet.

"Well then" he said as he stood up, "I'm going to check on the others first" he said as he started to leave, but before he left, he placed something on the desk and when he left the room, I immediately grabbed what he placed on the desk and it was a piece of paper crumpled. I opened it and realized, it was the fortune "Uh?" I wondered.


Pleas look forward to PART 4 ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend, SuJu, or any other group names mentioned in the story :)

 

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

It's our Finals Exam Week and I haven't studied yet =__= oh well, I just have to make sure that I pass EVERY class so that I won't have to repeat one next sem. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!! :))