Ran Away

Love at First Sight

Chapter Fourty Four

Hana couldn’t believe what her brother just said “E-ENGAGED!?” she proclaimed and Syuu nodded his head “B-But why? I mean, you don’t like the whole idea right? And how is that suppose to help Mika-nee and Kira-kun?” she cried “You’ll find out soon, but right now... I just want to tell you that no matter what happens... we’re in this together and we’re doing this for Mika okay?” he said “But-” “Just trust me on what I’m going to do... okay Hana?” he said, Hana released a sigh and nodded her head “Fine, I trust you” she added. Syuu smiled, ruffled her hair and hugged her “Arigatou” he said, Hana smiled and said “You’re welcome... besides, you’re my brother!” and Syuu just smiled.

            Meanwhile, “Konoka, phone call!” Ayaka yelled, Konoka went near her and decided to talk to the caller, “Hello? Uh... Mom?” she said then “WHAT!?” she cried. Moments later, “What’s wrong kiddo?” Mugi asked when she saw Konoka with a ‘down’ face after talking to her mom on the phone. Konoka faced the girls and said “Remember the whole engagement thing that I told you girls about?” she asked and the girls nodded their heads “The guy... decided to agree to it and since Kira-kun and I aren’t together anymore, I don’t have any excuse to reject it...” said Konoka “EH!?” all of them cried “So, in other words, you’re-” “I’m getting engaged and I’m going to meet the guy tomorrow” Konoka added and the girls were left dumbfounded. She released a sigh and kept quiet as well.

When Yuki and Miharu came back to the apartment... “Where did the two of you go?” asked Jin “We’ll tell you guys later, where’s Kira?” Yuki responded “He’s inside his room, I guess he fell asleep after crying” said Daisuke “He tries to act like he’s tough but in the end he’s the one crying over there” Hiro added. “Uh” Yuki said as he decided to check on Kira, he silently opened the door and saw him lying down, sleeping. He closed it back and went back to the living room, “So... will you guys tell us where the two of you were?” asked Daisuke and Miharu nodded his head. The two of them started talking and after that...

“Hold up, are you guys trying to tell us that...” “Mika-chan and Kira are meant for each other?” Daisuke asked with a huge smile on his face. Miharu and Yuki nodded their heads in reply. “We have to call Mika-chan immediately and tell her that-” “You can’t do that!” Miharu proclaimed “Uh?” they wondered, “Don’t tell them yet or else they really won’t believe us. We have to let them find it out themselves, we shouldn’t interfere in their relationship” he added “Miharu...” said Yuki “He’s got a point. Let’s not get in the way and let those two find it out themselves” said Daisuke “Hyung... *sigh* fine, I won’t get in the way” said Jin “Me too!” Hiro added, the four of them looked at Yuki “Uh, same here” he said and they sat down while continued to talk.

The next day, Konoka went to the restaurant where they were to meet. She went alone without her parents because that was what the guy requested, while waiting for the guy...

“I can’t believe this is all happening to me... I feel so broken and yet here I am meeting a stranger that I’m about to marry... *sigh* I wonder how Kira-kun’s doing?” Konoka said to herself then, “Did you wait too long?” her fiancé suddenly asked, “Uh?” she wondered. She felt nervous because it’s still her first time, she turned to the guy but then “UH!?” she proclaimed when she saw the guy’s face, she was shocked to see “T-Takashi-kun!?” Syuu smiled at her and sat on the chair in front of her “Surprised I see” he said and Konoka nodded her head, she was speechless because she found out that she was engaged to Syuu.

“So... I think we should introduce ourselves again to make things a little bit comfortable. Hi, my name is Takashi Syuu and you are?” Syuu said as he brought out his hand for Konoka to shake “T-Takezawa Konoka” Konoka said as she shook hands with Syuu but she was still shocked of what was happening, Syuu noticed the shocked face that she was wearing, it made him felt uneasy but then, “Konoka-chan, instead of having a boring conversation right now... do you want to go to the amusement park?” he asked “Uh” said Konoka “Come on!” Syuu proclaimed as he grabbed Konoka’s arm and dragged her outside.

            Meanwhile, in Mika’s case... “Mika catch!” Yoshiro proclaimed as he threw Mika the cabbage that he picked, Mika was able to catch it “Got it!” she proclaimed, “Yosh, good catch!” he proclaimed as he gave Mika a thumbs up and it made her smile then she placed the cabbage on the wagon as she continued to catch the other cabbages that Yoshiro threw her.

Chizune and Rui were watching them working and having fun at the same time. “This brings back old memories” Rui said as he looked at the two and Chizune nodded her head in agreement. “You know, I’ve realized something... if Mika never came to Tokyo and stayed, she and Yoshiro would have been a couple by now” said Rui “Uh... true... but I think Mika already forgot those feelings for Yoshiro” said Chizu “What do you mean?” asked Rui, Chizu looked at Mika and responded “She may be smiling right now but when we come back to Tokyo, she’ll probably have a hard time to face Kira-kun with a smile on her face” “Uh, hmm” said Rui and they kept quiet.

Suddenly, “Hey you two, come here and help us work!” Mika proclaimed, “Yeah, we’ve been doing all the work here!” Yoshiro added “Well we just thought that the two of you were having so much fun that you can also do our work” said Rui “THAT’S UNFAIR!” the two cried in unison while Rui laughed at them and after that, decided to help them.

Meanwhile, Chizu went inside the house to prepare some snacks for the three. While she was cooking something, she decided to turn the TV on to hear about the latest news, when she turned it on, she was shocked to see the title: ‘Hasegawa Kira and Takezawa Konoka Break-Up!?’ “What the?” she said and she decided to listen to the news.

            Back in Konoka and Syuu’s case, at the amusement park “W-Wait, I’m not very good with rides” Konoka said as she stopped Syuu from dragging her inside “Really?” said Syuu and Konoka shyly nodded her head. “Heh, well what do you know... don’t worry Konoka-chan” he said as he suddenly linked his hands to Konoka’s and it made her really blush “I won’t let go of your hand unless you tell me to, okay?” he added. “U-Uh” Konoka was shocked of what Syuu said, she slowly nodded her head and then the two continued to enter the amusement park.

They tried the rides that they find interesting, both of them were screaming and having fun at the same time and Syuu never let go of Konoka’s hand. After the 3 rides, they decided to eat their lunch at a restaurant nearby

“What do you want to eat? Don’t worry, lunch is all on me” said Syuu “Uh, thank you Takashi-kun” said Konoka “Argsh, no need to be formal with me. Just call me Syuu, okay?” said Syuu “Uh, hai. Taka- I mean, Syuu-kun” said Konoka and Syuu smiled at her which made her slightly blushed then she focused her attention on the menu.

            On the other hand, “Kira, get up... we’re going to be late” Daisuke said as he knocked on Kira’s door but there was no answer “Uh?” he wondered. He opened the door and was surprised to see Kira missing “What the- YAH! KIRA!” he proclaimed but there was no response. He looked around Kira’s room and noticed that the balcony was left open, he went outside and but didn’t find anyone. “Oh no... Did that kid just ran away!?” he proclaimed then he went outside of Kira’s room to tell the others.

“Yah, call Kira” he said to Yuki “Why?” asked Yuki “He’s not in his room, I think he ran away” said Daisuke “WHAT!? Has that kid gone mad!?” Jin proclaimed, Yuki dialed Kira’s number but “He’s not answering” he said “Argsh, this is what I’m afraid of” Daisuke murmured as he grabbed his coat, “Yuki come with me; Jin, Hiro and Miharu... the three of you will stay here in case Kira comes back and inform Tanaka-san about this” he added “Hai, aniki!” the three proclaimed and the two left.

“I can’t believe that kid, Mika-chan’s only gone for a few days already and now he decides to run away. Yah, Yuki... did your mother dropped him when the two of you were still babies!?” Daisuke exclaimed, “Uhh...” said Yuki “Argsh!” Daisuke added and they continued their way.

Meanwhile, “Welcome to, uh? Kira-kun?” Jun said as he saw Kira enter the shop. Kira looked around then he went near him “Where’s Takashi-kun?” he asked, “W-Why?” said Jun “I want to ask him where Ootori went” Kira responded. “E-Eh? Well Boss isn’t here right now, he says he’s going to meet someone today” Jun responded. “Uh” Kira said then he released a sigh, “Then tell him I came here to see him” he said and Jun nodded his head, he was about to leave but then...

“By the way, can I ask for the number of Ootori’s friend, Morinozuka Rui?” he said “Rui-kun? Okay then...” Jun said and he decided to give Rui’s number to Kira “Thanks” said Kira then he left. “He’s acting pretty strange...” Jun said to himself as he watched Kira leaving.

Back in Syuu and Konoka’s case, after eating lunch, they decided to go watch a movie, “So what do you want to watch?” asked Syuu “Hmm, a horror movie” Konoka suggested “Horror? Well okay then” Syuu said as he decided to buy the tickets. After buying the tickets, they went inside to watch the movie.

Screams were filled inside the movie theatre –since it is a horror movie. Konoka felt like screaming as well but she’s embarrassed because Syuu might laugh at her, he noticed that Konoka was holding her screams back so, “Yah, don’t tell me you don’t know how to scream?” he said trying to make Konoka feel comfortable “Uh” Konoka said as she turned to him. “If you’re scared, just scream, okay?” said Syuu and Konoka nodded her head, suddenly a scary girl came out and Konoka suddenly screamed to the top her lungs that it shocked Syuu. He turned to her with a O_O face and she suddenly felt embarrassed, “G-Gomen” she apologized looking away from her, Syuu suddenly smiled and said “It’s fine” then he suddenly held Konoka’s hand which made her blush again and she somehow felt confused.

When the movie ended, “Where are we going next?” he asked Konoka, Konoka noticed that they were still holding hands, Konoka looked away and said “H-How about a walk in the park? I also want to talk to you about something” she said “Uh, okay then” Syuu responded then the two of them started leaving.

Back at the country side, Chizune was done preparing the snacks for them and she saw the other three entering the house

“YUM!” Rui proclaimed as he smelled the aroma of the food that Chizune made, “Looks delicious” said Yoshiro “What do you mean ‘looks’? It also tastes delicious too you know” said Mika “Hmm, really?” Yoshiro said as he took a bite of Chizu’s cooking, then “You’re right, it is delicious but I bet it will be more delicious if you’re the one feeding it to me” Yoshiro said as he looked at Mika and tried to act cute. She rolled her eyes and said “DISGUSTING” then she started eating while Yoshiro pouted.

Meanwhile, “Yah Rui I need to talk to you” Chizu said as she went near him but Rui paid no attention to her, he was busy eating. “YAH RUI!” she proclaimed, “WHAT!?” Rui responded in an irritated way “Argsh” Chizu said as she pulled Rui inside the living room while she left Mika and Yoshiro in the kitchen

“What now?” said Rui “I need to tell you something” said Chizu “Uh?” Rui said as Chizu whispered to him about Kira and Konoka’s break up then “WHAT!? THEY BROKE UP!?” Rui exclaimed and Chizune suddenly covered his mouth “Uh?” both Mika and Yoshiro wondered as they looked at them “Don’t mind us, just continue eating the snack” said Chizu and they didn’t bother to ask them anymore then Chizu turned to Rui

“You must never tell Mika about this okay?” she said “B-But why?” asked Rui “Because... I don’t want to get her hopes up” said Chizu “Uh” said Rui; he looked at Mika and noticed the happy face she’s wearing. He released a sigh and said “Okay”. Chizu half smiled at him and the two of them went back inside the kitchen to join the other two.

            Back at the park, Syuu and Konoka decided to sit down on the bench. They were both quiet ‘till, “What did you want to talk about?” Syuu broke the silence by asking that question. “Uh” said Konoka, “Well, I was just wondering... why-” “Why did I agree to the whole engagement thing?” Syuu continued. “Uh” said Konoka then she nodded her head. Syuu looked up and said “Konoka-chan, do you still like Kira-kun?” Konoka was shocked of what he asked her, she couldn’t reply so she slightly nodded her head. “I guess we’re on the same case then... I still like Mika until now... but... I had to let go of her” said Syuu and Konoka turned to him, “I know that Mika really likes Kira or better yet... she already loves him but she’s still afraid to admit it to herself. At first, I really wanted to be selfish and keep her for myself but then I realize, if I did that... will it still be called as love? I mean... sure, Mika and I were dating but she was only doing it as a favor... and, I really don’t feel good about it that’s why I decided to let her go” said Syuu “Uh” said Konoka and she looked away. “So I guess you agreed to the whole engagement thing because you don’t want me to bother Kira and Mika-chan huh? Since I still have feelings for Kira...” she said “You’re a smart girl” said Syuu. “And you are some guy” said Konoka and Syuu just kept quiet. “Don’t worry, I won’t bother them anymore... Kira already told me to stay away from him and never bother him again and besides, after a few days of thinking... I’ve concluded that I should fall for a guy whom I know, that will take very good care of me” Konoka added, Syuu smiled as he faced her “Thank you” he said while Konoka just smiled back at him.

Suddenly, Syuu’s phone rang “Excuse me” he said “Okay” Konoka responded. Syuu looked at the caller and it was an unknown number “Uh?” he wondered and answered the call, “Hello?” he said “Takashi-kun, it’s Daisuke... listen, has Kira been to your shop this morning?” Daisuke asked “Uh, I don’t know. I was out, why?” Syuu responded “Darn it, he’s missing. He’s been gone for more than 5 hours already and it’s getting dark!” Daisuke proclaimed “What!? Kira’s missing!?” Syuu exclaimed and Konoka was shocked of what she heard “Kira?” she said. Moments later, Syuu hung up and faced Konoka “I’m sorry Konoka-chan but I need to go. I hope to meet up with you someday again!” he said as he left and Konoka nodded her head as she watched him leave.

            Yuki went back to the apartment while Daisuke continued to look for Kira “Did you guys find him?” asked Miharu but Yuki shook his head and said “No” “Darn it, where did that kid go. Yah Yuki, are you sure you don’t know where he is? I mean, you two are twins right?” said Jin “Look I don’t know where he is okay?! I may be his twin but... but I can’t read his thoughts... not anymore” Yuki said in a low tone “What kind of brother am I?” he added as he fell on his knees and started to tear, “I’m not a good brother after all... I’m useless, Kira’s missing and I don’t even have a clue where he is” he added; Hiro patted him on his back and said “Yuki you’re not useless okay? Kira is just... he’s not himself, I mean... after Mika-chan left, he didn’t know what to do... you know he’s not used to love” “Love...” Yuki said as he suddenly thought of something “The necklace” he added as he stood up and went to Kira’s room “What the?” Jin wondered and the three of them followed. They saw Yuki rummaging through Kira’s desk looking for something “What are you looking for?” asked Miharu but Yuki didn’t respond, then “The necklace, it’s not here!” he proclaimed “Necklace?” both Jin and Hiro wondered, “Then that means...” said Miharu “Kira’s going after Mika-chan!” Yuki proclaimed with a smile on his face. “No way, so does it mean that he’s going to tell her his feelings?” Jin added “Looks like it” Hiro responded and the two of them suddenly jumped around in happiness Miharu also felt happy but then he noticed that Yuki was feeling uneasy

“What’s wrong?” he asked, “Something’s not right...” Yuki said as he felt really uneasy.

            Back at the country side, Mika decided to stay at the front porch and look at the sky. She breathed in the fresh air and felt absolutely relaxed. Suddenly, “Guess who?” someone said as he covered Mika’s eyes. “Yoshiro (-_-)” Mika responded “Argsh, how did you know?” Yoshiro said as he sat next to her, “It’s pretty obvious” Mika replied “Tch, yah, you must be cold... here” Yoshiro said as he gave Mika a blanket “Uh?” Mika wondered. “What? You won’t let me hug you right? So use the blanket instead” said Yoshiro, “Tch. Thanks” Mika responded as she wrapped the blanket around her, there was a silence between them then...

“Mika, after the reunion are you really going to leave?” Yoshiro broke the silence “Uh, m-hm” Mika responded “Really? *sigh* too bad, I really wanted to spend time with you more...” said Yoshiro and Mika kept quiet.
“I know you still can’t forget about what happened between you and that Kira guy but... I just want you to know that I am always here for you okay? I’m here to protect you from him” Yoshiro added “Y-Yoshiro?” Mika wondered. “To tell you the truth, I really never expected that I would turn out to be like this around you. I know before that I always tease you and quarrel with you but that’s just because I want to give you my attention and I also don’t want to make you feel uneasy by acting all mushy and disgusting” he added “But... now you’re acting all mushy and I feel uneasy about it” said Mika “E-EH?” said Yoshiro, Mika giggled and said “But it’s okay, I was able to see the new side of you Yoshiro” said Mika and Yoshiro just rolled his eyes. Suddenly,

“Mika!” Rui called as he went outside, “What?” Mika wondered “Come and take a look at this” Rui said and he went back inside. Yoshiro and Mika rushed back inside and Mika’s eyes widened when she saw the headlines in the news

“HASEGAWA KIRA HAS BEEN REPORTED MISSING”

“Kira-kun’s missing” said Rui “E-Eh?” said Mika, suddenly...

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Someone knocked on the door, Mika decided to open it but then, “K-Kira!?” she proclaimed. "O-Ootori" Kira said in a tired voice, suddenly, he fell on the ground and passed out. "YAH! KIRA!" Mika cried.

(BG Song: If you give your heart by Girl’s Day)


Author's note: How was this Chapter? This is a rushed Chapter so I'm very sorry of it's not that good T_T I promise to make the other one better.

Tune in to the next chapter and I hope that you'll look forward to PART 45(◕^^◕)

Comment below if you have any suggestions or reactions about this chapter ^^
Your comments mean a lot to me :****

Thankya!!

BTW, sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend and any other song/s and Artist/s that were mentioned in this story :)