Getting to know the others

Love at First Sight

[RECAP]

“Uh? What’s wrong with me?” he wondered as he held his chest; he looked at Mika as she was looking at the fireworks display and he slightly blushed. “No... Heh, no way... I can’t like her. I... I need to stay away from her” he said to himself.


Chapter Eight:

Mika’s POV

While I was watching the fireworks, I noticed that this egg head next to me was looking at me. What’s his problem? Why is he staring at me like that? It makes me a bit nervous, darn it. What a way to welcome New Years, getting lost with this guy and now, I’m watching this beautiful fireworks display with him. I mean, why does it have to be him? There are a lot of guys out there but why him? Sheesh, does this mean that I’m going to have an unlucky year? Darn it. =_=
-END of POV-

2 DAYS LATER...

            “Mika!” Syuu yelled as he was knocking on her door. “She’s not opening it?” Hana asked as she went ear Syuu and he nodded his head. “Good thing we have this extra key to her apartment” Hana said as she brought out the key then she inserted it on the knob, turned it around and the door was open. They entered the apartment and Syuu opened the door on Mika’s room, he saw Mika still in bed sleeping

“Sheesh, really... She’s going to be late for work” Syuu mumbled, “Nii-chan, I’m going to make breakfast for her!” Hana proclaimed as she started to prepare something at Mika’s kitchen. “M-hm” Syuu replied then he went near Mika to wake her up.

“Mika, hey Mika, wake up” he said while he was patting Mika’s back but it didn’t work. “Mika...” he said as he continued to pat her back but it didn’t work. He released a sigh then he started to tickle her and yell “Wake up Mika!” Mika felt someone tickling her, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Syuu in front of her, she widened her eyes and yelled “Syuu-nii!?” “Yah, what’s wrong with you? You’re going to be late!” Syuu proclaimed, “What!? Darn it.” Mika immediately stood up and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

In Syuu’s case, he released a sigh and said “Really, how can she forget that she has to go to work?” he stood up and started to fix Mika’s bed “I feel like I’m her father right now, hihi” he added. Moments later, Mika was done taking a bath and changing her clothes, she went outside her room and she was surprised to see breakfast ready on the dining table

“Woah” she said, “I hope you didn’t mind Mika-nee, I cooked for you since you don’t have any time to prepare the food by yourself” Hana said as she offered Mika a seat, “Arigatou Hana” Mika said as she hugged Hana and she sat down and started to eat breakfast with Syuu and Hana. A few minutes later, she was done “I’ll wash the dishes, you need to go already” Syuu said as he took Mika’s plate “Arigatou” Mika replied then she grabbed her bag from the couch and left her apartment.

“It’s a new year already and she’s still like that” said Hana, “Heh, well that’s Mika for you ^^ uh, Hana, don’t you still have to go to school?” said Syuu “AH! Darn it, I forgot @_@ See ya later nii-chan!” Hana said as she kissed his brother on the cheek and left. Syuu giggled and he started doing the dishes.

            At the dance studio, “Tanaka-san~~” Daisuke called in a childish voice, “What?” Tanaka said as she turned to Daisuke

“Mika-chan is coming today right?” he asked, “M-hm. She also agreed to be my assistant that’s why she’s coming” Tanaka replied. “Really? She agreed to be the Assistant Manager?” Daisuke happily asked. “Well, it says at the contract that she just signed. So she has no excuse on not to agree becoming my assistant” Tanaka answered, “Weeeee~~” Daisuke said as he was happily dancing around. “Heh, don’t be too happy, I think she’s still mad at you...” Tanaka murmured.

“Uh?” Daisuke wondered then he remembered what happened 2 days ago...

FLASHBACK

After the fireworks display, Mika’s phone suddenly rang. She answered it without even looking at the caller, “Hello?” she said. Suddenly...

“HEY YOU IDIOT! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? YOU JUST MISSED THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY, SHEESH. I KNEW I SHOULD’VE KEPT AN EYE ON YOU. GET BACK HERE OR ELSE!” Daisuke proclaimed on the phone not knowing that it was Mika whom he was talking to, Mika got irritated and she answered back.

“YAH! WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO YELL AT ME? AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DIDN’T MISS THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY, IN FACT, I JUST SAW IT AND THE VIEW IN THE PARK IS MORE NICE THAN THE VIEW THERE IN YOUR STUPID PARTY. AND OH, I AM NOT GOING BACK TO THAT STUPID PARTY OF YOURS, I’D RATHER GO TO A DESERT THAN GO BACK THERE. STUPID HEAD” Mika proclaimed then she hung up. Daisuke was shocked to hear the girl voice, he looked at the dialed numbers and he was shocked to see Mika’s number. “NO! I CALLED Mika-chan instead of Kira T____T!” he proclaimed.

At the park, “Who was that?” Kira asked as he heard Mika yelling. “A stupid head, I’m going home” Mika replied as she stood up. “But what about the party?” Kira asked, “I AM NOT GOING BACK THERE!” Mika proclaimed as she started leaving, Kira released a big sigh.

-END of FLASHBACK-

Daisuke felt a bit gloomy all of the sudden, “Do you think she’ll forgive me? It was a misunderstanding after all” he asked Tanaka, “Hmm, I don’t know. I’ve heard from the others that she holds grudges sometimes” Tanaka replied. “I’m doomed (=_=||)” Daisuke murmured.

Suddenly, the door in the practice room opened and Mika slowly entered the room. She saw everyone looking at her, “Uh, Ohayou” she greeted in a shy way then she saw Tanaka and approached her.

“Sorry I’m late Tanaka-san” she apologized, “its okay ^^” Tanaka replied, then... “Ohayou Mika-chan!” Daisuke greeted, Mika just glared at him and it gave him the chills. Tanaka slightly laughed and said, “Come with me Mika-chan...” “Hai” Mika replied as she followed Tanaka and left Daisuke. When the two girls were gone, the other members of Boyfriend approached Daisuke...

“Aniki, looks like she’s really mad at you” Jin said as he patted Daisuke on the back, “I know T^T” Daisuke whined. “It’s all your fault!” he added as he pointed his finger to Kira, “Me?” Kira wondered, “Well, no T_T” Daisuke whined “Face it Aniki, it was due to your stupidity that instead of calling Kira, you called Mika-chan instead” said Hiro. Kira released a sigh and murmured “This is ridiculous -_-”

            While the guys were learning their new choreography, Mika stepped outside of Tanaka’s office and observed them from the back. Tanaka noticed that Mika looked a bit ignorant while she was watching the members practice.

“This is your first time seeing an idol group practice, right?” she asked, “Uh?” Mika wondered as she turned to Tanaka then she nodded her head in reply. “This is my first time being an Assistant Manager and it’s the first time that I’m going to tag along with a group whenever they will have their schedules” Mika added. “Good thing you agreed in becoming my assistant” Tanaka replied “I didn’t have any choice, -.- besides, your assistant got into an accident and there’s no one else to help you.” Mika replied and Tanaka smirked.

            During their break, “Where’s Mika-chan?” Hiro asked, “She went downstairs to get you guys some drink” Tanaka replied “Uh?” said the others.

In Mika’s case, while she was getting the drinks, she had a hard time carrying them because there were 6 large bottles of water and she can only carry 3, then...

            “Let me help you with that” Yuki offered as he grabbed the other 3 from Mika
            “Uh, arigatou” Mika replied and Yuki smiled at her. On the way up, Yuki decided to have a conversation with Mika

“So Mika-chan, how does it feel to become Tanaka-san’s assistant?” he asked. “Honestly, I don’t know yet. This is still my first task” Mika replied, “Heh” said Yuki “You guys sure drink a lot of water” she said while looking at the big bottles of water. “Well we do practice a lot” Yuki replied. “Tch” said Mika, “By the way... I hope you can forgive Aniki for yelling at you the other time. He thought that he called Kira but he accidentally dialed your number instead so please forgive him” said Yuki, “I know, Tanaka-san told me that when she talked to me a while ago” Mika replied. “Uh, then I guess I should apologize for my brother’s actions this time” said Yuki, “Huh?” Mika wondered. “Sorry if he’s always cold to you and if he starts calling you names and such” Yuki added. “Heh, don’t worry about it, I can sense that your brother doesn’t want to see me. Well, I just feel the same way about him.” Mika replied “Uh” said Yuki. “But... it’s kind of funny; the two of you have the same face but whenever I see your brother’s face, it irritates me a lot...” said Mika, “And when you see mine?” Yuki questioned, “I feel normal” Mika replied. “Heh, maybe that’s because of his aura. Kira has a cold and mysterious aura that no one can ever understand” said Yuki, “Uh, well whatever. As long as he stays away from me, I’ll be perfectly fine” said Mika “Uh...” said Yuki and they continued to walk.

            When they arrived at the practice room, “Mika-chan!” Daisuke yelled but then he saw Yuki “Yuki! Why are you with Mika-chan?!” he exclaimed, “Relax, he was just helping me carry these” Mika replied as she gave a bottle to Daisuke, “Uhh, arigatou” Daisuke replied. Yuki and Mika distributed the bottles to the other members and when Yuki gave Kira the bottle

“You seem so happy” he said, “Uh? What are you talking about?” Yuki wondered. “Nothing” Kira replied. “Heh, you know, on the way here, we were talking about you” said Yuki, “What?” Kira wondered. Yuki smiled at him then he went near Jin to give him his bottle.

Kira looked at Mika while she was talking to Hiro, “Heh, how dare she talk about me behind my back?!” he murmured. After that, they continued to practice. During lunch time, they decided to go out to a restaurant nearby, while they waited for their orders, Mika was quiet and she was busy texting Hana. Daisuke and Hiro were talking and so were Miharu and Jin. Kira was staring at Mika while she was texting and Yuki noticed it

“I thought you don’t like her?” he said, “I’m not looking at her because I like her” Kira replied. “Really? Do you want to know what we talked about you?” Yuki tried to , “Tell Me *_*” Kira replied, “Eh? What’s this? My brother is curious about the conversation all of the sudden?” said Yuki, “Yuki!” Kira whined, “Fine2x. I’ll tell you...” Yuki replied and Kira was ready to listen but then, “In one condition” Yuki added, “What?” Kira wondered. “Sit next to her” Yuki added. “ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY THE HECK WOULD I DO THAT!?” Kira exclaimed, everyone heard him and all eyes were on him. Yuki slightly laughed and Kira felt embarrassed, he kept quiet and faced Yuki, “Never mind” he said then he sat back and didn’t talk.

Mika felt a bit comfortable talking to the other members, especially to Hiro and Miharu. They seemed like pretty nice guys, Daisuke also tried his best not to annoy Mika but forcing her to call him “Papa” annoyed her a lot.

“I am not calling you Papa =_=” said Mika
“Aww come on!” Daisuke cried
“*Laughs* seeing Aniki like this is really funny. Usually when he forces a girl to do this for him, the girl will definitely do it but in this case, well, Mika-chan is just plain stubborn” said Jin and the others agreed.
“Why won’t you call me ‘Papa’? >.<” Daisuke whined
“First of all, it’s disgusting, next, if you were my father, you wouldn’t have forced me to go to that party and yelled at me over the phone and lastly... I don’t want a childlike father” Mika answered in a cold way then she continued to eat her lunch
“Hmmm (-_-||)” the upset Daisuke murmured and he continued to eat his lunch as well.

After eating lunch, they went back to the Dance Studio to practice. Meanwhile, at the Black and White Coffee Shop...

“It sure is lonely without Hana-chan around” Jun said as he was missing Hana. “She has to go to school, remember?” Ami reacted while she was cleaning the counter. “Hmm, ne Manager, she’s a graduating student already right?” Jun asked and Syuu nodded his head in reply while reading a magazine. “Time flies by so fast, man, it’s really quiet! Uh, Mika-chan will stop by here later right?” Jun asked, “Of course, Mika-chan never misses an afternoon” Ami replied. “Good! I want to wish her luck on her new job” said Jun, “You could’ve texted her a while ago” said Syuu. “Well I forgot :P” Jun replied, Syuu smirked and continued to read the magazine.

            Boyfriend continued to practice for the entire afternoon. “Are they really like this?” Mika asked Tanaka, “Actually, they only need to practice until 3 in the afternoon but they like to practice over time” Tanaka answered, “Sou...” said Mika and she continued to observe them.

            At 4:20, they were done with practice. “Okay guys, I’ll see you tomorrow!” Tanaka proclaimed and they replied “Yes Ma’am!”
Mika was about to leave but then, “Mika-chan, matte!” Jin called, Mika turned around and she saw the other members walking towards her. “We’re going to the arcade, do you want to come?” Hiro invited, “Uh, no thanks. I have somewhere to go to” Mika replied, “Eh? That’s too bad” said Miharu, “Gomenasai. Maybe next time, when it’s not 4 30 in the afternoon” she said then she left.

“Huh? What did she mean by that?” Daisuke wondered, Kira remembered what Syuu said, he looked at the time and it was already 4:25

“So she’s on her way there huh” he said to himself.


Do you think that Kira will end up in the Black and White Café again? :) Tune in to the next chapter and I hope that you'll look forward to PART 9 ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend :)

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^
please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****