Watching over the Stubborn Egghead

Love at First Sight

[RECAP]

She was looking around while walking when she spotted someone on the street; he was lying down and was all wet. Mika noticed that he was at a waiting shed.

“Uh?” she wondered, “Nah... it couldn’t have been Kira... he just called and he seems fine” she said to herself as she tried to ignore the guy but when she looked at the other street, she saw the Music Store “Uh?” she wondered, she turned to her right and saw the bus stop then she remembered what Kira said...

She widened her eyes and yelled “K-K-KIRA!”


Chapter Twenty Six

 

Mika immediately dropped her umbrella and ran to him, “Kira!” she said as she helped Kira up, she let him lie down on the bench of the waiting shed so he won’t get wet

“Darn it... Kira! Wake up!” she proclaimed but Kira was unconscious, Mika panicked for a while and she thought of calling Tanaka-san but unfortunately, she can’t be reached. “Argsh, how unlucky...” she murmured. She tried calling for a taxi but there weren’t any passing by.

Meanwhile, “Keita... what are you doing?” Satoshi asked as Keita was looking around the streets “Searching for Mika-senpai” Keita replied “Seriously, when are you going to stop?” said Satoshi but Keita ignored him. They were riding a taxi back to the hotel when suddenly, “Mika-senpai!” Keita proclaimed as he saw Mika all wet and she was at the waiting shed, “Driver, pull over!” he added and the driver stopped near the waiting shed, Keita got out and went near her “Uh?” Satoshi wondered, “Driver, please wait for us for a while” he said then he got out as well.

            In Mika’s case, she was still looking for a taxi and she kept glancing at Kira to see if he was okay, suddenly “Mika-senpai!” Keita called, Mika heard him and she turned to him “Keita?” she wondered. “Mika-senpai, I knew it, it is you!” he proclaimed then he hugged Mika, “Uh, I’m so glad to see you Keita...” said Mika then “Keita!” Satoshi called they turned to him and Satoshi and Mika saw each other... “Uh” they said “I told you Satoshi” said Keita, Satoshi was a bit shocked when he saw Mika, and Mika was also shocked when she saw Satoshi, then...

*cough* *cough* Kira suddenly coughed, “Uh, Kira!” Mika said and she went near him to check on him, “Darn it, we need to get back to the dorm” Mika said to herself then she noticed a taxi parked near the waiting shed, “Uh, Keita...” she said “Uh?” Keita wondered.

20 minutes later, at Boyfriend’s Apartment...
“I can’t believe we’re in Boyfriend’s apartment!” Keita proclaimed as he was drying himself “Behave (¬_¬)” Satoshi added while he was also drying himself with a towel. Suddenly, “Kira!” Yuki yelled as he slammed the door open and went inside the apartment, the Boyfriend members followed and they didn’t even notice Keita and Satoshi, they went to Kira’s room and saw Mika talking with the doctor, then Tanaka came in and she talked to the doctor as well

“How is he?” she asked. “He has migraine that’s why these past few days his head hurts a lot and it also explains why he vomited a while ago. He also caught a cold because he stayed out in the rain for a long time. But don’t worry, after two-three days of rest, he’ll be fine” said the doctor “Wait, two-three days? He can’t, we’re going to Singapore tomorrow for their concert there” said Tanaka, “Well looks like you guys have to go without him, he really needs to rest. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be going now” said the Doctor, “Uh, hai” said Tanaka then the doctor left, moments later, Keita and Satoshi left as well without the others noticing them.

While Kira was resting, the others decided to talk in the living room...

“So what are we going to do now? Should we cancel the concert?” asked Miharu “No, the concert must go on. Miharu, you’re going to take Kira’s parts again” said Tanaka, “Eh? But Tanaka-san, Kira-” “Kira needs to rest. Tch, that stubborn kid, because of his stubbornness he almost died. He shouldn’t have gone out. He’s such an idiot” said Tanaka, “Uh...” said the others, “then who will take care of him while we’re away?” asked Jin “I will take care of him!” Yuki proclaimed, “What? Yuki, are you serious?” said Daisuke and Yuki nodded his head. “Yuki you’re going, at least one of you has to be present” said Tanaka “Then who will take care of Kira?” asked Hiro “I will” Mika inserted. “Uh?” they wondered as they turned to her. “I’ll take care of him, you guys go” she added “Mika-chan...” said Yuki “Are you sure about this?” asked Tanaka. “M-hm. It’s also my fault; if I hadn’t left he wouldn’t have caught a cold. So I’ll take care of him, don’t worry. I’ll take really good care of Kira” said Mika “Uh, well then... it’s settled” said Tanaka “Uh” the others added.

            After all the fuss, the members went inside their rooms and went to sleep. Mika and Tanaka on the other hand, were still awake...
“Mika-chan, are you sure you want to do this?” asked Tanaka “Hai. Actually, I also owe Kira something... that day when he took me out, he taught me how to ice skate and after that, I told him that I owe him something... so I’m just repaying the favor” said Mika “Uh, sou... *smile* you know Mika-chan, I’ve noticed a lot of changes in Kira” said Tanaka “Really?” Mika wondered and Tanaka nodded her head. “He’s smiling more often and he’s not gloomy anymore... and I thank you for turning him into that” said Tanaka “Uh...” said Mika.

            The next morning, the first one who got up was the leader, Daisuke... when he went to the living room; he was shocked to see Mika sleeping on the couch. “Uh? She slept here!?” he wondered then he went near her and looked at her “Ohh, so cute... but I can’t believe that she wants to take care of that stubborn Kira, tch... hey Mika-chan, you like Kira don’t you? Even though you try to deny it, you can’t hide the fact that you will fall for him sooner or later. Heh, Kira may be a stubborn punk but he’s a nice guy and he’ll treat you well. That’s why I, your papa, will allow your relationship with him even though I’m not yet sure if you guys will end up with each other...” said Daisuke
“Urgh...” Mika moaned as she was about to wake up, Daisuke smiled then
“Yah Mika-chan, wake up” he said as he patted Mika on the shoulder, Mika slowly opened her eyes and immediately sat up when she saw Daisuke.
“Uh?” she wondered. “Yah, Mika-chan... you should go back to your apartment first and have a quick rest. Be back by 8 30AM, okay?” said Daisuke “But Kira-” “Kira is still sleeping, now go” Daisuke said as he pulled Mika up and led her to the door
“Don’t forget to come back here by 8 30AM, okay?” said Daisuke then he closed the door. “Uh... I’ve been kicked out (-.-)” Mika said to herself then she went back to her apartment.

            A few hours later, Kira was starting to wake up “Uh?” he said. His head still hurts and he was a bit dizzy, “Why do I feel so weak?” he asked himself then...

“Ah! You’re awake~” Mika said as she entered the room “Uh?” Kira wondered “Matte, what are you doing here? What am I doing here? Where are the others? We’re supposed to be at the airport right now!” Kira proclaimed. “Ouch...” he groaned as he felt his head spinning around all of the sudden then he laid back “Argsh, you’re trying to hurt yourself (-_-) take it easy will you? Sheesh. One question at a time” Mika said as she went near him.

“The others are at the airport right now, you on the other hand... because you tried to kill yourself, you can’t perform and you need rest to recover soon. While yours truly, let’s just say... I’m your care taker for three days” she added. “Care taker?” Kira wondered “That’s right. I’m bringing your breakfast after 5 mins.” Mika replied then she left her room.

“I’m sick... and Ootori’s here taking care of me...” Kira said to himself then he suddenly blushed “Why do I feel so happy inside all of the sudden?” he added as he suddenly smiled.

5 minutes later, Mika came back with a bowl of porridge and orange juice. “Here” she said as she placed the tray on Kira’s desk, “Wait, you’re just going to leave me here?” asked Kira “Yep, I’m going to wash the dishes first” Mika replied then she left the room “Uh? She expects me to feed myself? My head hurts until now, seriously (=_=)” Kira murmured.

A few minutes later, Mika checked on Kira to see if he was finished with his breakfast, but when she entered the room “Uh? You haven’t touched your food yet” she said. “My body is so weak, I can’t feed myself” Kira responded. “Keh, seriously? You do realize you’re still young!” Mika proclaimed, “Yah, I may be young but my body is old!” Kira proclaimed, “Heh...” said Mika, “I’m hungry already, come here and feed me” said Kira. “W-what?” said Mika, “Feed me. I’m hungry already” Kira repeated, “Heh, I can’t believe this. Tch, alright, I’ll feed you but only because I promised Tanaka-san that I’ll take good care of you.” Said Mika Kira smiled and said “Good”. Mika grabbed the tray then she sat next to Kira and Kira sat up then she began feeding him.

“You know what, I think my migraine’s starting to disappear” he said while Mika as feeding him, “Tch. Shut up and eat” said Mika. “You know what will make me feel better? If you wore that Pikachu hat while feeding me Mikachu~” he added. “Keh, you must be really sick. You’re acting strange...” Mika said as she gave him a suspicious look. “I’m just being myself, why? You don’t like it?” he said, “Uh” said Mika then she remembered what Tanaka said...

“He’s smiling more often and he’s not gloomy anymore... and I thank you for turning him into that” - Tanaka

“Are you really like this?” she thought, “Yah Ootori, I’m hungry over here!” Kira proclaimed, “Uh, sorry...” said Mika then she continued feeding Kira. After that, she went outside to wash the bowl while Kira continued with his sleeping.

While Mika was doing the dishes (again) she suddenly remembered the kiss,

(BG Song: Falling U by T-ARA)

“Uh?” she wondered as she paused for a while, she suddenly touched her lips again “No, Mika... you must forget about that kiss” she said to herself then she remembered what Kira said....

“If you don’t like me, then you should’ve forgotten about the kiss already”- Kira

“But... how can he say that? It was, after all, my first kiss. *Sigh* He still has a point... I don’t like him and he also doesn’t like me, I mean... since he’s acting like he forgot about the kiss already... that’s why I, Ootori Mika, must not entertain any special feelings for that egghead Kira... that’s right. I must reserve these feelings for the guy whom the three signs were meant for, yes... I do not like Hasegawa Kira and he does not like me PERIOD” said Mika and she continued washing the dishes.

            Meanwhile, at the airplane “Yuki, are you all right?” asked Hiro “Uh, I’m just a little bit worried for Kira...” Yuki answered “Sou...” said Hiro “Don’t worry, he’ll be fine, besides... Mika-chan’s taking care of him” he added and Yuki gave him a half smile. “By the way, does Kira still tell the truth whenever he gets sick? I mean remember that one time when he got sick, he started telling all of our secrets and such, hahahaha...ha” said Jin as he noticed that everyone was looking at him “Let’s pray that such a thing won’t happen” said Daisuke, “Yeah, if Kira starts talking he’s probably going to tell Mika-chan that he likes her” said Miharu “Yea, you’re- WHAT!? HE LIKES MIKA-CHAN!?” they proclaimed as they turned to him. “Argsh, me and my big mouth!” Miharu proclaimed and he hit himself.

Back at the apartment, after Mika was cleaning the kitchen, she decided to check out on Kira first before she’ll do the laundry. She quietly entered Kira’s room and noticed that he was sleeping

“Hmm, he’s fast asleep, well that’s good since the doctor said that he needs a lot of rest...” Mika said to herself. She looked at Kira closer and noticed something

“Woah~ he looks like a girl when he sleeps, *silent laugh*” she added. She was about to leave when suddenly, Kira grabbed her hand

“Uh?” she wondered as she turned to him, “Y-yah Kira, let go” she said as she tried to free herself from Kira’s grip but then Kira pulled her towards him and she fell on top of him, Kira suddenly hugged her which made her blush and her heart beat faster than ever

“K-Kira, l...let go” she said as she was trying to free herself, then...

“Ootori Mika...” Kira said while his eyes were closed, “Uh?” Mika wondered as she turned her eyes to him

“I... I LIKE YOU!” he proclaimed and suddenly, Mika went (O_______O)!!!!??!!

(BG Song: Loving You by G.Na)


Wahahaha! XD how was this chapter so far? Hihihihi ^^

Tune in to the next chapter and I hope that you'll look forward to PART 27 (◕^^◕)

Comment below if you have any suggestions or reactions about this chapter ^^
Your comments mean a lot to me :****

Thankya!!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend and any other song/s and Artist/s that were mentioned in this story :)

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****