Okinawa Trip 1

Love at First Sight

[RECAP]

After that, they all went back to their apartments. When Mika arrived at her apartment, she lied down on her bed immediately because she was so tired, suddenly, she remembered sleeping on Kira’s shoulder, she suddenly blushed.

“How did I end up sleeping on his shoulder again?” she wondered.


Chapter Eleven:

When Saturday came, they decided to meet at the airport around 8 30 in the morning. When Tanaka arrived there, she was surprised to see the others, specifically BOYFRIEND waiting for her. It was the first time that they came earlier than their manager.

“My my, looks like you guys are excited to have a video shoot” she said, “Hihi, of course we are!” Daisuke replied. “Tch, you’re just excited because Mika-chan is coming with us” she said, “Well, that’s partially true ^^” Daisuke replied. “Heh, speaking of Mika-chan, where is she?” Tanaka asked as she looked around for Mika “Over there” Hiro answered as he pointed his finger at Mika who was sleeping on the bench with Yuki; they were leaning on each other’s back.

“WHY ARE THOSE TWO STILL ASLEEP?!” she exclaimed, “Well, as usual, Yuki is always sleepy, but in Mika-chan’s case...” said Daisuke, “What did you do?” Tanaka asked as she faced Daisuke “Well...” said Daisuke and he told her what happened.

FLASHBACK

 It was 6 30 in the morning and Mika was still asleep when suddenly, BAM! Someone opened the door in her room and it was Daisuke, he saw Mika still sleeping in her bed. “Miharu, the bull horn” he said “A...Aniki, are you sure about this? I mean what if Mika-chan wakes up in a cranky mood?” Miharu replied in a this-is-not-a-good-idea way. “No need to worry, we’re prepared” Daisuke said with a smirk on his face. He went near Mika, turned the bull horn on and...

“WAKE UP MIKA-CHAN!” he yelled and Mika was surprised that she fell from her bad. “Mika-chan!” Miharu said as he went near Mika and helped her up, when Mika fully opened her eyes, she saw Miharu and Daisuke inside her room and yelled “AAAHHHH!!”

Moments later... “Yosh! We’re all set to go~” Daisuke said as he was carrying Mika who was tied with a rope and was covered with a handkerchief. “Put me down immediately!” she proclaimed but no one can understand her since was covered. “Aniki, this is a bit harsh (-_-||)” Miharu said as he was carrying Mika’s bags “Don’t worry Miharu, we’re not kidnapping her, we’re just making sure that she’ll really come” said Daisuke, “Of course she’ll come, it’s kindda obvious since she packed her things already -_-” Miharu replied. “Still, we’re just making sure” said Daisuke “You do realize that when you untie her she’s going to tackle you” Miharu warned, “I’m willing to take the chances!” said Daisuke and Miharu released a sigh.

-END of FLASHBACK-

“And that’s what happened” he said. “But when we arrived her, she was already asleep so we decided to let her sleep next to Yuki-nii and, there” Miharu added. “(||^_^) ehe” Tanaka replied.

An hour later, they boarded the plane. Mika was still asleep while Yuki was half asleep, the twins sat next to each other, Daisuke wanted to sit next to Mika but Jin already took the seat. “Sorry Aniki, maybe next time :P” he said, Daisuke pouted and he sat next to Tanaka.

During the flight, Mika was still sleeping and the others were looking at her. “She’s so cute ^^” said Hiro. “I can’t believe that she’s still sleeping until now” Jin added. “She must be really exhausted” said Miharu, “Tch” said Kira.

When they arrived at Okinawa, “WE’RE HERE!!” Daisuke proclaimed, Jin woke Mika up and she opened her eyes and saw the beautiful view of Okinawa.
“Uh...huh? Where are we?” she asked.
“We’re in Okinawa already Mika-chan” Miharu replied as he stood up. “Oki...nawa? HOW THE HECK DID I GET HERE!? =O=!!” she proclaimed.

            They went to the Villa where they will stay and it was owned by Daisuke’s Uncle. When they arrived there, Mika was amazed because the villa was HUGE.

 “Sugoi!” she proclaimed as she started roaming around the villa, “Mika-chan seems to like it here ^^” said Yuki. “Yah Yuki, hurry up or I’m taking the bed near the door” Kira said as he entered his room, “Matte~” Yuki replied as he followed. Tanaka and Mika will be staying in one room; the twins will stay in one room as well, same with Miharu & Jin and Hiro & Daisuke. It was already lunch time so they decided to eat first. It was the first time that Mika will taste Jin’s cooking, “You’re going to love Jin-nii’s cooking Mika-chan” Miharu said as he placed the plate in front of Mika, “Arigatou” she said and Miharu smiled at him.

Mika’s POV

Maybe coming here isn’t such a bad idea after all. I’m starting to think that I’m getting along with them and they seem like a very nice group. Miharu-kun here is really nice, he treats me like I’m his sister or something, I really feel comfortable talking to him. Same with Hiro-san, he seems like a kind hearted person. Their stupid head leader may be annoying, but he makes me laugh all the time. Though it really pissed me off when he suddenly barged in to my apartment a while ago (-_-). Yuki-kun is also nice and I feel comfortable talking to him, same with Jin-san and I’m really excited to taste his cooking. Kira the egg head, on the other hand, well... I feel like we’re getting along already since I didn’t feel irritated whenever I see him, so I guess we’re in good terms already? Well, it’s nice to know that...

“Yosh, lunch is ready”Jin-san said as he placed the food on the table, Daisuke-san also helped him and we started eating lunch. “Here you go Mika-chan” Hiro-san said as he placed some food on my plate, “Arigatou” I thanked him and started eating. As I tasted the food, I was shocked because it was very delicious, I let out a very huge “YUM” and they all looked at me. “Looks like Mika-chan likes your cooking Jin” Tanaka-san said. “WAAAH~~ arigatou Mika-chan!” Jin-san proclaimed and I smiled at him in return.

His cooking is very delicious, it reminded me of Syuu-nii’s cooking ^^ uh? Syuu-nii, I wonder how he’s doing right now?
-END of POV-

Back at the Coffee Shop...

“Mika-chan’s in Okinawa right now huh” said Jun and Syuu nodded his head. “Waa~~ I envy Mika-nee, she gets to go to Okinawa with Boyfriend. Huuuu~~ I want to be like her someday!”Hana proclaimed, “But in order to do that, you should work hard on your studies” Syuu responded as he gave Hana her text books, “But Syuu-nii, how can I study when I’m working?” Hana replied trying to make up an excuse so she won’t study “There aren’t many customers yet, so study now while you still can” said Syuu, Hana pouted and she opened her text book and started studying. “Heh, but Manager, it’s still January right? So it means that it’ll be cold there, will Mika-chan be okay? I mean, it’s her first time there right?” Jun wondered. “Don’t worry, I helped her pack last night and I placed some jacket and extra blankets on her luggage” Syuu replied. “Really? Eh, that’s so sweet :3 yah Manager, you’re going to miss her right?” Jun asked with a huge grin on his face, Syuu can’t help but smile and replied “Honestly, yes. But I know she’ll be fine, she’s in good terms with them already so I trust them to look after her” “Eeeeh~ Manager is such a sweet guy!” Jun proclaimed, “Eeww Jun, you sound like a girl” Ami inserted. “Damatte! >.<” Jun proclaimed and Syuu laughed at them.

Back at Okinawa, after lunch time, the guys prepared for their video shoot. While they were preparing, Mika decided to talk to Tanaka.

“They’re going to shoot the whole MV already?” she asked, Tanaka laughed and replied “Nope. Only the Drama part. I’ve decided that they should start shooting right now while there are still less people here. The dance part will be recorded back in Tokyo. Their music is already done so they can shoot the drama part right now” “Sou, so that’s how it works” Mika mumbled to herself, then...

“Tanaka-san! The lead actress is already here~” one of the staff members called. “Okay. Mika-chan, let’s go” she said, Mika nodded her head and she followed Tanaka to the set. When they arrived there, the guys were already finished with their hair, make-up and clothes. “Ne Mika-chan, how do I look?” Daisuke asked as he presented himself to Mika. Mika looked at him from head to toe and replied “Okay” then she turned to Tanaka. “OKAY? T^T” Daisuke cried.

“Guys, this is--” but before Tanaka continued what she was saying “Fujioka Rina-chan!” Jin continued. “Uh, right” Tanaka replied. “I can’t believe it, the ‘princess’ is going to star in our MV!” he proclaimed. “It’s nice to meet you guys, I’m a really big fan ^^” Rina greeted, “I’m a big fan too~” Jin replied as he shook Rina’s  hand and she smiled at him, then she saw Kira not paying attention to her at all. “Uh? I’m a really big fan of Kira-kun (:” she said but Kira just gave her a glare then he looked away. “Uh” she said, “Sorry for my brother’s attitude Fujioka-san, he’s really like that” Yuki apologized, “It’s okay, I like cool guys” she said in a flirty way and it disgusted Mika. Rina then noticed her, “Oh hi there, are you their Assistant?” she asked. “I’m-” “She’s our new film editor. She’s also the temporary Manager’s assistant and our new friend” Daisuke inserted “Uh?” Mika wondered and the others agreed with Daisuke. “I see” said Rina, “Well lets start the shoot shall we?” she added as she approached the director.

“Rina-chan’s so pretty~” said Jin, “Yeah, but I think her attitude is the exact opposite” said Kira, “uh?” the others wondered. “Let’s start guys!” the director called and they all started with the shooting.

Mika observed them while they were shooting, she noticed that Rina was being flirty among the members especially Kira, she would also give Mika a glare from time to time but Mika ignored it. It was time for them to shoot the ‘cliff scenes’ they went to a location where there was a cliff and the sea below. While the others were preparing the set, they actors decided to take a break. “Here” Mika said as she gave the members a bottle of water. “Arigatou” they replied. “Hey Mika-chan, how was my acting?” Daisuke asked, “It was okay” Mika replied “EH? You keep on telling me that what I do is okay? Can’t it be good or excellent?” Daisuke complained and the others laughed at him. “How about our acting Mika-chan?” Miharu asked, “Miharu-kun’s acting is very professional, same with Yuki-kun and Kira” Mika answered straightly, “That’s so unfair!” Daisuke cried and they laughed at him including Mika, meanwhile, Rina was observing them from a far.

“Tch, how dare she? I’m supposed to be the princess here!” she proclaimed “I’m going to get rid of her” she looked around and thought of an idea.

“Mika-chan~” she called in a cute way and they turned to her “Uh?” Mika wondered. “Can you accompany me for a while?” she said. “Uh, okay” Mika replied and she followed Rina. “Uh? Where are they going?” Hiro wondered Kira sensed that something was up; he kept an eye on Mika and Rina until they were completely out of sight. “Uh” he said.

In Mika’s case, while she and Rina were walking, “Where are we going?” she asked Rina, Rina smirked and she turned to Mika “You’re really annoying you know” she said. “Huh?” Mika wondered. “Why are you flirting around with them!?” Rina added. “What are you talking about?” Mika asked. “I don’t want to see you going near them, especially near Kira-kun!” said Rina, “You know what, if you dragged me here just to judge me, I shouldn’t have come” Mika said as she turned her back from Rina and was about to walk away. “Hey! No one turns their back on Fujioka Rina!” Rina proclaimed, she was about to go after Mika when suddenly, her scarf got caught on the branch of the tree at the edge of the cliff. “Yah, my scarf!” she cried. Mika turned around and she saw Rina’s scarf (which was tied around her neck) got caught on the branch; she released a sigh and decided to help her.

“Hold still” she said as she went near the tree and tried to untangle the scarf, suddenly, a spider jumped on Rina’s head “AAAHH!” she screamed as she spread her arms and she accidentally hit Mika causing her to fall from the cliff, luckily she was able to grab on to a branch that was sticking out at the edge. “HEY!” she cried, Rina looked below and she saw Mika grabbing on to the branch, “Oh no...” she said suddenly...

“What happened? We heard someone scream” Daisuke said as Boyfriend immediately ran towards them. “Where’s Ootori?” Kira asked in an angry tone, Rina couldn’t reply because she was so scared, then... “YAH!” Mika cried, they heard her and saw her holding her grip on the branch. Hiro immediately reached out his hand hoping that Mika could reach him but, it was too far. “Darn it” he said, the other members then tried to look for a long stick, “Don’t worry, we’ll help you” he said to Mika. The branch suddenly broke and Mika fell, “Mika-chan!” he cried then someone suddenly jumped from the cliff and they were shocked to see who it was.

(BG Song: Jum Jum Jum by Boyfriend)
He suddenly grabbed Mika’s arm and pulled her towards him; they were in a hugging position until they fell in the water.
“KIRA!” Yuki yelled.


I hope you guys liked this chapter ^^ Tune in to the next chapter and I hope that you'll look forward to PART 12 ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend :)

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

Btw, Fujioka Rina is just a fictional character XDD

please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****