I... I like her

Love at First Sight

Chapter Twenty One:

          Mika was rushing to the Dance Studio where Boyfriend was staying, when she arrived there, she was panting and her feet hurt because she was wearing high heels while she was running

“I can’t believe I was able to pull that off” she said to herself feeling proud because she was able to run wearing heels. She didn’t notice that Kira was already looking at her while he was on his way down the stairs...

“Uh?” he wondered, she turned to his direction and saw him, “Uh...” she said as they stared at each other for a few seconds then Kira looked at her from head to toe

“What?” she asked
“You... you’re wearing a dress...” he said. Mika’s eyes went (O_O) “Drats” she thought
“Uh... well, err...” said Mika, Kira went near her and she continued to look at her, it made her blush  but Kira didn’t notice it...
“You really did go on a date with him” he said, “W-WHAT?!” Mika cried as she turned to Kira, “Date?!” she added. “Heh, the dress says it all...” he said.
“Oi, Hasegawa Kira, just because I’m wearing a dress doesn’t mean I went on a date with Syuu-nii!” Mika proclaimed,
“Oh yeah? Then why did you went out with him?” he asked with a suspicious look on his face, “W...well, today is the day when we first met 3 years ago and we went to the Amusement Park to celebrate” Mika replied.
“Really, sounds like a date to me” Kira said with a smirk on his face. Mika was really irritated that she wasn’t able to respond. “Come on, the others are already waiting for you upstairs” he added as he walked up the stairs. “Tch, remind me again why I liked him?” Mika thought but then...

“By the way...” Kira said as his back was facing Mika (since he was walking ahead) “What?” Mika said in an irritated way (she was already pissed because Kira kept on teasing her) “You...” he said “Uh?” Mika wondered, she didn’t realize that Kira’s face was already turning red “You look cute in that outfit” he said then he walked faster, Mika was shocked of what he said

“D...did he just? Uh...” she said as she was blushing, then her heart started beating fast “Argsh, darn you Hasegawa Kira!” she proclaimed in her thoughts. When she arrived at the practice room, the guys were scattered all over the room but when they saw her, they stared at her for a while then their faces went (O_O) as they saw her wearing the dress

“*sigh* here we go again...” she murmured
“MIKA-CHAN! I DEMAND THAT YOU TELL ME WHY YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH-”
“Woah, hold up. It was not a date, okay? And I’m not here to talk about personal business, where’s Tanaka-san? Your music video is ready...” Mika said as she was holding her USB then...
“Looking for me?” Tanaka said as she entered the room, “Uh, Tanaka-san... here...” Mika said as she gave the USB to Tanaka, “Boys, you stay here and continue with your practice, Mika-chan, come with me” Tanaka said as she went out of the practice room “Hai” Mika said as she followed.

When the guys were left alone in the practice room, “That was the second time I saw Mika-chan wearing a dress” said Hiro “I know...” said the others then, “Yah snap out of it! Let’s practice” Kira proclaimed and they started practicing.

In Mika’s case, Tanaka was watching the music video and Mika felt a little nervous. When the music video was done, Mika was waiting for Tanaka’s reaction. Tanaka sat back down and she faced Mika

“Mika-chan...” she said, “Hai?” said Mika, “You did well, I love it! It’s the best Music Video I’ve seen so far” Tanaka proclaimed, Mika released a big sigh and said “I’m glad you like it ^^” “I better show this to the boys; uh... you can go now if you want to. I’ll see you tomorrow ^^” said Tanaka, “Uh, hai” Mika responded then she left the office. On her way out, noticed that the door of the practice room was slightly open, so she took a peek and noticed that the guys were practicing really hard.

“Heh, stars... they’re really aiming to be the best...” she said to herself and she smiled at them “Gambatte!” she silently proclaimed and she left the studio and went to the coffee shop.

            The next day, Mika finally got some sleep after how many days of staying up late just to make the music video; she was in deep sleep that she didn’t even hear her phone ringing, but it kept on ringing for how many times that it was slowly bothering her until it forced her to wake up and answer it

*Phone Convo*

Mika: HELLO? *in a cranky way*
Daisuke: Mika-chan!
Mika: What do you want?
Daisuke: Mika-chan, do you know what time it is already?
Mika: Uhh... *looks at the time then notices that it was already 9:30AM* OH NO! I’M LATE! *hangs up*

*End of Phone Convo*

On the other hand, “Well? What did she say?” asked Hiro, “Well, I didn’t quite get what she said but all I know is that she’s on her way here” Daisuke replied “Okay then, everyone, let’s get ready~” said Jin and the others went to their places.

After 30 minutes, Mika was done with herself and was ready to leave her apartment, but then *Grumble* *Grumble* “Rats, breakfast” she said to herself, she looked at the time and noticed that she was really late already “I don’t have time for that, I need to go to the studio already” she added then she left the apartment building.

When she arrived at the dance studio, she immediately went upstairs to the practice room, “Darn you alarm clock of mine! (>.<)” she cried to herself. She quickly opened the door but when she entered the room, she was surprised to see Boyfriend in front of her with a cake and they were wearing party hats

“Uh?” she wondered, she looked around and noticed that the place was decorated; she faced them and said “WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!? (=[]=)” “We saw the music video already and WE LOVE IT!” Jin proclaimed, “It was really awesome, I can’t help but playing it all over again last night!” Hiro added, “And in order for us to show our appreciation to you...” said Miharu, “We’ve decided to give you this ^^” Yuki continued. “This is from all of us to you...” said Daisuke as he presented the cake to Mika, “Uh...” said Mika. She was about to walk a step when suddenly, she felt a pain in her stomach *grumble* *grumble* and she suddenly fell on the floor. “Mika-chan!” they cried.

            Moments later, Mika kept on eating like there was no tomorrow, “Argsh, I can’t believe it, you’re already late and yet you skipped breakfast” said Jin, “Yea, I thought you slept early last night?” Yuki added. “I did, but for the past few nights I only had 2-3 hours of sleep because I was editing your music video” Mika replied. “Seriously... you should take care of yourself even when you’re doing your job” said Hiro. Mika didn’t bother to reply, instead, she continued eating while the others were talking, then...

“By the way Mika-chan, after eating can you film us?” asked Miharu, Mika swallowed her food and said “For what?” “We’re going to do a dance version of our song ^^” Miharu replied, “Well okay” said Mika, “Arigatou Gozaimasu!” Miharu proclaimed and Mika smiled at him in reply, then she continued eating.

10 minutes later, Mika was done with her food and she sat in front of Boyfriend to record their dance version of their new song. “Start the music when I say go, okay?” Mika told the guy who was operating the music

“One...two...three...go” she proclaimed and she started recording. She was still sleepy but she kept waking herself up so that she won’t mess up with the recording

“Seeing them dance all over again is really boring” she said to herself. When the music added, Mika pressed the stop button and she gave the video cam to Daisuke, “Thanks again for recording it!” said Hiro “You’re welcome” Mika replied then she turned from them and she released a big yawn. “Looks like someone is still sleepy...” said Miharu and the others giggled. Kira on the other hand, looked at Mika as she was walking towards the balcony “Heh” he said.

            Boyfriend continued with their practice, but after 3 rounds of dancing. They decided to take a break. During their break, Miharu and Yuki started dancing to some girl group songs while Jin and Daisuke were playing around with a random water gun that they found inside a closet. Jin was about to hit Daisuke when suddenly, Jin accidentally hit Miharu instead and Miharu was all wet and he looked a bit pissed.

“Uh oh...” said Daisuke, Miharu grabbed a bottle of water and then splashed some on Jin and he got all wet. “HAHA!” Miharu laughed as he started to run, “Come back here you brat!” Jin proclaimed as he started to chase Miharu around and he accidentally sprayed water on the other members except for Kira. He knew that this was coming so he silently sneaked out while Miharu was grabbing the bottle and was about to splash some water on Jin. While the others were making the practice room into a water world, Kira went outside the balcony and hid behind the wall

“Whew!” he said as he felt relieved. He wasn’t aware that Mika was still there and she was actually sleeping. Kira sat down and when he turned to his right, he was surprised to see Mika, “Uh!” he wondered. She was in a deep sleep, Kira remembered the sleepless nights that Mika had because of the music video and he felt a bit sorry for her. Then he noticed the uncomfortable position that Mika was in because her head kept swaying back and forth


“Heh, seriously...” he said as he sat next to her and he let her head rest on his shoulder. Mika felt like she was leaning into someone but she didn’t bother waking up. She was already comfortable in her position that she suddenly smiled

“Uh?” Kira wondered as Mika smiled all of the sudden and it made him blush. He looked at her and noticed that strands of hair were covering her face so he put the strands of hair behind Mika’s ear and he was able to see her face clearly.

(BG Song: I think I love you by Byul)
He suddenly smiled and said “How cute...” he stared at her for a few minutes then he realized what he was doing, he suddenly looked away

Kira’s POV:

Uhh, what the heck? Did I just tell her how cute she is? But she really is cute... I mean... ARGH!! =_= *looks at Mika again then remembered what Miharu said*Darn you Miharu, why did you have to ask me that question? Do I like her? Heh, no way... I think... uh? But why am I being like this? If I don’t like her then I shouldn’t act like this towards her right? *Sigh*

*He remembered what Miharu said*

“Don’t lie to yourself Kira, admit that you like her... it’s better for you to admit that you like her than to insist that you don’t” – Miharu

But why did he told me that all of the sudden? Do I really like Ootori? I’m confused right now, I’m not even sure if I really know what I feel for her *looks at Mika again, then his heart started beating fast and he suddenly blushed*my heart... it’s beating fast again... why?

*He remembered what he said to Miharu*

“To tell you the truth, whenever I’m in a bad situation, she’s always the one I end up with and I don’t know why. I also don’t understand why I want to help her so much and why I feel that I should be there for her... and... And I don’t get it why when I’m near her I feel happy all the time and my heart starts beating fast.” – Kira

Maybe... maybe... I do like her... *faces Mika*yeah... I think... so...
-END of POV-

            Mika suddenly felt like someone’s heart was beating fast, she slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see Kira. She widened her eyes and quickly sat up, she realized that she was sleeping on Kira’s shoulder and was a bit confused on how she ended up on his shoulder, she turned to Kira and was about to ask him what happened when she noticed that Kira’s face was really red

“Uh, are you okay?” she asked, “N-never better” Kira replied while he was facing the other way. Mika gave him an ‘are-you-sure’ look and was about to ask him again when suddenly, “AHA!” Daisuke proclaimed as he came out of nowhere, he was all wet and was pointing the water gun at them

“You tried to escape from us my little Kira but now you’re cornered!” he proclaimed, “What the?” Mika wondered, the other members also came out and aimed their ‘weapons’ (water gun and bottled water XD) at Kira, Mika stepped aside and when she did, the other members suddenly hit Kira with the water and he was soaking wet in just 3 seconds

“YAAAAAAH!” he cried and the other members ran back inside, “YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD!” he added as he went inside as well, Mika looked inside and saw them playing and they were all wet, she released a huge sigh and said “Argsh, really... they’re like kids. (=_=||)” suddenly, “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE!?” Tanaka exclaimed as she opened the door but then Daisuke suddenly aimed his water gun at her and she was all wet. They stopped playing when they’ve realized that Tanaka was really mad... “Uh-oh” said Hiro, “We’re dead” Kira added

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” Tanaka exclaimed and Mika couldn’t help but laugh at them. “I never thought that they’re this fun ^^” she said to herself.

When night time came, at Boyfriend’s apartment, the others were doing their own business while Miharu and Kira decided to talk outside the balcony. Miharu noticed that Kira was feeling a bit nervous, but he said that he wanted to talk about something...

“So Kira, what do you want to talk to me about?” Miharu asked

“Uh, well it’s about Ootori” Kira replied

“Uh?” Miharu wondered

Kira closed his eyes for a while, then he remembered Mika. He was really nervous, he wasn't sure if he should tell Miharu about it. He wasn't even sure if really does feel like that but something told him that he should tell Miharu and that what he feels was actually true; he opened his eyes and faced Miharu.

Miharu felt a little bit awkward but he somehow knew what Kira was going to say

"What about her?" he asked

Kira was still nervous about telling Miharu what he's feeling but he gathered a lot of courge and said...

“I... I like her”


WOOHOO! kira finally admits that he likes Mika :)))
hihihihihihi, so what do you guys think of this chapter? am I going too fast or something? :O
Comment below if you have any suggestions or reactions about this chapter ^^
Your comments mean a lot to me :****

Thankya!!

Tune in to the next chapter and I hope that you'll look forward to PART 22^^

 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend and any other song/s and Artist/s that were mentioned in this story :)

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****