We want to be your friend

Love at First Sight

[RECAP]

In Kira’s case, while hiding inside Syuu’s office, he remembered what he saw then he felt a little pain in his heart “Uh? What the?” he wondered, he held his chest and felt his heart being crushed. “Why am I having this kind of feeling?” he wondered.


Chapter Five:

A few moments later, Syuu entered his office and saw Kira looking at the pictures that was on his desk, he noticed that his focus was on a picture of him and Mika during a festival.“She’s at her seat already” Syuu said and it startled Kira, “Uh?” he wondered as he turned to Syuu. “She’s busy editing a video, you can leave the café without her noticing” Syuu added, “Uh, m-hm” said Kira, he looked at the picture once more then he started to leave, but then...

 

“By the way, she’s not my girlfriend” Syuu added, “Excuse me?” Kira wondered as he turned to him, “I only hugged her a while ago so that she won’t notice you, don’t worry, I only treat her as a little sister” Syuu added, “Uh” said Kira, “She comes here at the coffee shop every 4 30 in the afternoon to spend some alone time with herself, but today, it’s the first time she ever went here during lunch time” he added, “Wait, why are you telling me this?” Kira asked, “Nothing, I just sensed that maybe you want to know, besides, I also told you this so that you won’t wonder why she would disappear all of the sudden every 4:30PM” Syuu replied, “Huh?” Kira wondered, “You’ll soon find out *smile* you should leave before she even notices that you were here” said Syuu, Kira was still wondering what Syuu meant but he didn’t mind and he left the café.

 

            As he passed by the window, he looked at Mika while she was facing her laptop “And to think that she was just playing games” he murmured and he continued his way. In Mika’s case, while she was busy on her laptop, “Here you go, it’s on the house” Syuu said as he placed a plate of spaghetti on the table, “Sorry again for umm, hugging you” he added, “Uh, it’s okay but...please don’t mention it again” Mika replied as she looked at her side while slightly blushing “Uh, heh” said Syuu, he then messed Mika’s hair up and went inside his office.

In Kira’s case, when he arrived at the apartment, the other members were busy planning out the party for Mika

“Why don’t we throw it after New Year?” Hiro suggested,
“Nah, it’s a bit of a hassle, besides, we also have our own schedule this New Year” Jin replied,
“How about this New Year’s eve?” Miharu suggested
“We have a party to attend to, remember, we’re going to perform?” said Jin
“Then why don’t we just invite her at the party, at least that way she’ll know that we want her company” said Daisuke.

“Sounds okay to me” said Yuki and the others nodded their heads.

They didn’t notice that Kira already arrived, he was about to go inside his room when Miharu saw him, “Kira, you’re back” he said and the others turned to him. “Oi Kira, we’ve decided to invite Mika-chan to the New Year’s Eve party and we don’t care if you don’t want to have her around” said Daisuke, Kira smirked and said “Do whatever you want to do” then he went inside his room “Uh? What did he just say?” said Daisuke; “I think it was an ‘it’s fine with me’ answer but he just said it in a different way” said Hiro, “Uh” said the others.

In Kira’s case, when he went inside his room, again, he remembered the time when Syuu suddenly hugged Mika, “Why do I feel like I’m bothered by that hug? It’s absolutely silly, how I can possibly like her when I don’t even know her”he said then he remembered what Syuu said about Mika “And why did that guys started telling me things about her? Is he playing cupid or something? Sheesh” he added as he was pouting, he lied down on his bed and a few minutes later, he fell asleep.

Yuki decided to call Mika and invite her to the party (he got the number from Tanaka-san), but every time he called, Mika’s phone is busy or she’s not answering it.

“Why don’t we just visit her later at her apartment, I mean, it’s the building next to ours” said Miharu

“But we can’t, we’re leaving for Shibuya tonight and won’t be back ‘till tomorrow afternoon” said Yuki, “Then let’s just tell her on the 31st in the morning” said Daisuke and the others agreed and when evening came, they left for Shibuya.

 

2 DAYS LATER, December 31...

            Mika woke up at around 11:00 in the morning and she didn’t woke up on her own, she was awaken by her telephone that kept on ringing for about 10 times already, she went outside of her room to answer the phone.

*Phone Convo*

Mika: Hello? *in a sleepy way*
Tanaka: Uh? Mika-chan, did you just wake up? It’s already 11:00 in the morning, in fact; you should be eating your lunch already
Mika: Uh-huh *still sleepy*
Tanaka: Heh, anyway, I just called to tell you to meet me at the studio around 6PM
Mika: EH? *immediately woke herself up* why so late?
Tanaka: We have some things to discuss
Mika: But it’s New Year’s Eve and-
Tanaka: No buts, I’ll see you later, bye. *hangs up on the other line*
Mika: EH?!
 

*End of Phone Convo*

“Argh, if I knew that this would include my New Year’s Eve break, then I shouldn’t have signed the contract. I didn’t get a break during Christmas and now, new years? *sigh* it serves me right for not reading the contract carefully” she murmured to herself then she decided to go to the kitchen and prepare for something to eat.

Meanwhile, on the other side...

“Well, what did she say?” asked Jin, “Is she coming?” Hiro added

“Yes, she’s coming” Tanaka replied and the others (except for Kira) cheered “YEHEY!”

“*sigh* I don’t know what you boys are up to but as long as you won’t hurt the girl, it’ll be fine with me” said Tanaka

 “Hihihihihi, we only want her to come to the party, but we figured if we’re the ones to invite her, she would just say no” said Daisuke

“Good thing you know that” said Tanaka, “Well, I’ll be leaving you guys for a while. I’ll see you later at the party, don’t be late okay?” said Tanaka, “Hai~” the boys replied then Tanaka left them.

“Yosh! We should start preparing the things before Mika-chan arrives” said Daisuke and the others nodded their heads. “Heh, I wonder why they want to hang out with that girl so much?” Kira murmured to himself.

            In Mika’s case, why she was eating her lunch, her phone suddenly rang and it was Syuu

*Phone Convo*

Mika: Syuu-nii?
Syuu: Mika, you’re awake already...
Mika: Well Tanaka-san called and she told me to meet her at the studio at around 6PM
Syuu: Eh? 6PM, then I guess you can’t come :’(
Mika: Huh? What do you mean?
Syuu: Well, since its New Year’s Eve, we’re going to Jun’s house to celebrate it with his family. They’re going to throw a party
Mika: Really? Argh, I can’t come, I’m sorry
Syuu: It’s okay, you also have your own reasons why you can’t come, but... you’ll be going to the coffee shop later right?
Mika: Heh, are you kidding me? Of course, I mean, I’ve never skipped an afternoon not going there. I’ll be stopping on my way to the studio.
Syuu: great, see you then
Mika: M-hm *hangs up*

*End of Phone Convo*

After that, Mika continued to eat her lunch. At the Black and White Café

“Is she coming?” Jun asked as soon as Syuu hung up on the phone, “She can’t, she’s meeting up with her boss at around 6PM” Syuu replied, “Aww, that’s too bad, I was really looking forward to my parents’ reaction when they see the two of you together” said Jun, “Huh? What do you mean?” Syuu asked, “Well, whenever they would see a cute couple together, they would suddenly start warning them how marriage is a serious thing and starts blabbing stuff about married life. It’s quite annoying but at the same time funny” said Syuu, “S...sou” said Syuu.

            For the next 4 hours, Mika just stayed in her apartment and when it was already 4 20PM, she left her house and walked towards the café (the distance from the café to their apartment is just 10 mins. Walk :D)

When she arrived there, “Konnichiwa~” she greeted. “Konnichiwa Mika-nee!” Hana proclaimed, Mika smiled at her and she went to her usual seat.

“The usual for Mika-chan?” said Jun, “Uh, yes please and thank you ^^” Mika replied, “Coming right up. By the way, why aren’t you coming to my party? -_-” Jun asked, “Gomen, my boss called, but I’ll make it up to you somehow” Mika replied, “Hmm, fine.” Said Jun then he went inside the kitchen to prepare for Mika’s order.

In Kira’s case, while the others were busy doing something, he was just sitting down and playing games on his phone. He kept losing so he would always mumble “Argh... Darn it! Sheesh!” then he noticed the time on his phone and it was already 4:35PM, he remembered what Syuu said

“She comes here at the coffee shop every 4 30 in the afternoon to spend some alone time with herself...”-Syuu

“She must be there already” he said, “Who?” Yuki inserted as he heard Kira say something. “W...who? Uh, well, err” Kira said in a nervous way, then... “Yuki! I need your help over here~” Jin called, “Uh, hai” Yuki replied and he went near Jin to help him, “Whew, that was close” Kira said to himself as he felt relieved.

When it was already 6PM, Mika arrived at the studio; she went inside and started calling Tanaka-san’s name...

“Hello? Tanaka-san?” she wondered, suddenly, “Quick! Grab her!”Daisuke proclaimed and suddenly, Hiro and Jin got hold of Mika

“What the?” Mika wondered, “Mika-chan, we want to bring you to a New Year’s Eve party that we’re going to attend tonight, do you want to come with us?” Miharu asked, “What? Of course not!” Mika responded. “Then you leave us no choice but to do this to you... get her inside the room” said Daisuke, Hiro and Jin nodded their heads and started carrying Mika towards a room “Hey! I demand you let me go this instant!” Mika replied but the two ignored her. “Grr. SOMEONE, HELP ME! T___T” she yelled.


Pleas look forward to PART 6 ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend :)

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^

Have you seen the Full MV of Boyfriend's Don't Touch My Girl? IT WAS AWESOME!! It motivated me to really FINISH this story LOOL =)) anyway, please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****