Forced

Love at First Sight

[RECAP]

“What the?” Mika wondered, “Mika-chan, we want to bring you to a New Year’s Eve party that we’re going to attend tonight, do you want to come with us?” Miharu asked, “What? Of course not!” Mika responded. “Then you leave us no choice but to do this to you... get her inside the room” said Daisuke, Hiro and Jin nodded their heads and started carrying Mika towards a room “Hey! I demand you let me go this instant!” Mika replied but the two ignored her. “Grr. SOMEONE, HELP ME! T___T” she yelled.


Chapter Six:

Mika was dragged inside a dressing room and Hiro and Jin left her inside and locked the door, “Hey! OPEN THE STUPID DOOR!” she proclaimed, “Not until you get dressed” Hiro replied, “What? Get dressed for that stupid party of yours? Heh, when I get out of here, I will surely report you to the police!” Mika proclaimed, “Yea right, tell the police that we kidnapped you because we want you to attend a party, geez, what a horrible thing for us to do” Jin replied in a sarcastic way, Mika thought about what he said and agreed that it also sounds silly.

“Still, you better get me out of here!” Mika yelled, suddenly, “They won’t let you out unless you agree to go with them to the party” Yuki inserted, “Uh?” Mika wondered, she turned around and saw Yuki smiling at her. She paused for a while, then...

“AAAAAHH!! LET ME OUT OF HERE! THERE’S A GUY INSIDE THIS ROOM!” she cried, “E-eh” said Yuki, “Oh, Yuki won’t hurt you, he’ll only help you change into your party clothes” said Daisuke, after hearing what Daisuke said, Mika widened her eyes and something not good came into her mind

“Hey...stay away from me!” she said to Yuki, “Eh? Mika-chan, don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you” Yuki said as he tried to calm Mika down, “I know martial arts...well, kind of...actually, not really, but I’ve seen it on TV and I can probably do that to you!” she proclaimed without even listening to what Yuki is saying, “Heh, yeah right, come here and change into these clothes so we can leave already” Yuki said, “No!” Mika opposed in a bratty way, “Eh? Really...” he said as he suddenly grabbed Mika’s arm, “Hiya!! =O=” Mika yelled.

            On the outside, it sounded like Mika and Yuki were throwing things at each other and they both kept yelling at each other like...

“Don’t come near me!”
“Just change into this dress already!”
“How can I change when a guy is inside this room?!”
“Stop complaining and start changing! There’s a closet over there”
“EH!? You expect me to change inside a dirty old closet?!”
“Aish, really!”
“H-hey! What are you doing?! AAAAAAAAH”

“Yah, Daisuke-nii, should we help Yuki?” Hiro asked as he felt a bit worried about what was happening inside. “Nah, don’t worry, he’ll be fine, besides, the screaming stopped already so I guess everything’s settled” said Daisuke, a few moments later, the door opened and the three were shocked to see Yuki’s hair all messed up and so were his shirt and he looked a bit tired.

“Woah, I knew we should’ve helped him” Hiro murmured to Jin, then, “Where is she?” asked Daisuke, Yuki smiled then he stood aside and let the three inside the room, when they entered the room, they saw Mika wearing a black and white cocktail dress. Her hair was curled on the ends and she wore a Silver Star clip on the left side of her hair, the three widened their eyes and at the same time said “Woah”

“You did a great job kiddo” Daisuke said as he patted Yuki on the back
“Heh, uh, where are Kira and Miharu?” Yuki asked
“They went ahead since Tanaka-san said that she needs them to check the stage out” Jin replied
“Eh? That’s so unfair” Yuki whined, “Actually, the unfair part is for them, they weren’t the first ones to see Mika-chan like this” said Hiro, Mika slightly blushed about what he said. “Yosh! Yuki, you go fix yourself and change, we’ll wait for you outside, Hiro, Jin, grab the girl” Daisuke ordered and the other three did what he said. Hiro and Jin went near Mika and grabbed her on both sides
 “Hold up! I am still not going to that party of yours” Mika proclaimed, “Nonsense, you’re already in your party clothes ^^” Daisuke replied, “You guys set me up” Mika said as she glared at Daisuke, “No we didn’t” said Hiro, “Yes we did” Daisuke corrected, “Oh right :P” Hiro added then the two carried her outside.

“I AM NOT GOING TO THAT PARTY, YOU HEAR ME!?” she proclaimed as she was being carried

            Moments later, at the party...

“I can’t believe I went to this party -__-||” Mika murmured to herself as she was still being held by Hiro and Jin on both sides, then... “You can let go of her now, I told the guards to let her out  unless she is accompanied by one of us” said Daisuke, the two then let go of her.

“YOU! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! REALLY?!” Mika proclaimed as she was full of anger, suddenly, “Mika-nee?” Miharu said as he saw Mika turning her back on him, Mika then faced him and he suddenly blushed, “Wow, it really is you, you look...wow” Miharu added as he saw Mika, “Wow Mika-chan, you sure know how to dress up” Tanaka inserted, “Tanaka-san!” said Jin, Mika faced Tanaka with a shocked expression on her face

“I can’t believe you did this to me T__T” she cried to Tanaka. “Relax, the guys here only want to get to know you better since you’ll be working with them, so at least give them a chance to bring you to this party” said Tanaka, “But they dragged me here by force! T_T” Mika whined, “Well we wouldn’t do that to you if you didn’t try to run away every time we let go of you” said Hiro, then...

“Tanaka-san, get your boys ready on stage” the stage director proclaimed, “You heard the man, get on stage you guys” she said then the guys went on stage to rehearse and after that, they performed.

Since Mika can’t leave the party, she had no other choice but to watch Boyfriend perform on stage, she also decided to observe the members, that way she can think of a concept for their Music Video. She looked at them one by one as each member sang their part, when it was Kira’s turn to do the rap, she noticed that Kira’s attention was at her “Uh?” she wondered. Their eyes met for 7 seconds then Mika looked at the other members.

            After performing, Kira suddenly left without the others noticing, then... “Good job boys” Tanaka said as she and Mika walked towards them

“How was our performance Mika-chan?” Daisuke asked

“It was okay” Mika replied coldly, “WHAT!?” Daisuke cried as, “But... if you didn’t drag me all the way here by force, I could’ve said that you guys...” “Uh?” the others wanted to know what she was going to say “Are very unique. You have your own style that isn’t present in other groups and I have to admit, you guys are good” she said, “Wow, thanks Mika-nee!” Miharu proclaimed, “Uh? Why are you thanking me?” Mika wondered, “Well, since coming from a person like you who isn’t really interested in idol groups like us, well, it kind of means a lot to us” Miharu replied and the others nodded their heads, “heh” said Mika, then Yuki noticed that Kira wasn’t around

            “Where’s Kira?” he asked, “Uh?” the others wondered as he looked around and noticed that Kira wasn’t around. “Maybe he’s just getting some fresh air outside or something, you know how he is, he doesn’t like it when it’s loud and noisy” said Jin, “Uh” said Yuki. Mika also looked around and didn’t see Kira.

Meanwhile, Kira decided to go outside to the balcony to get some fresh air and to think about some things.

 

Kira’s POV

Heh, I can’t believe I just did that *remembers staring at Mika’s eyes for 7 seconds*what’s wrong with me? Why did I suddenly stare at her? Those eyes of hers... *blush*ARGH! What the heck is wrong with me?! Am I going insane or something? ARGH!! But... I have to admit, she did look cute when she wore that dress and how her hair looked and it was amazing, but... uh... YAH! Hasegawa Kira, don’t fall into the trap! Aish, really >.< I can’t seem to understand why am I acting like this whenever she comes into my mind. In fact, I don’t even understand why she keeps appearing in my mind? Did I really fall for her that bad? No, don’t, Kira control yourself; you can’t lose...
-End of POV-

Suddenly, Kira heard a phone ringing, “Uh?” he wondered, he looked around and saw a phone placed on top of one of the bags that the other members brought and placed outside the bench

“Those idiots really shouldn’t put their bags here” he murmured, then he noticed that the phone which was ringing, was very unfamiliar, “I wonder who owns this?” he wondered as he looked at the phone as it was still ringing. He picked it up and looked at the caller’s name

“Takashi Syuu-nii” “Could it be hers (referring to Mika)?” he said, then he decided to answer the call

*Phone Convo*

Kira: Hello?
Syuu: Uh, who’s this?
Kira: This is Hasegawa Kira
Syuu: Kira-kun? Well, can I speak to Mika?
Kira: Mika? *looks around and sees Mika talking to some people* Umm, she’s busy talking to some people
Syuu: Some people? Where are you exactly?
Kira: At the Orange Grove
Syuu: What? What is she doing there?
Kira: Well, we were invited to a party and-
Syuu: Party? Heh, on second thought, tell Mika that I called
Kira: Uh, okay
Syuu: Thanks, bye *hangs up and he seems to be upset*

*End of Phone Convo*

Suddenly, “What do you think you’re doing?” Mika asked, Kira turned around and he saw her “Uh...” he said.


Pleas look forward to PART 7 ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Boyfriend :)

Author's note: sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos. I hope you guys will like this one and please look forward to it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated ^.^
please subscribe and comment as well if possible. Teeheehee THANKS! :****