Entry 31-35

Strayed

10.11.2014-14.11.2014

Studies, studies, studies! Nothing can stop me for the final lap! I only remember revising every single subject once per day. I wonder how I’m still not collapsing from exhaustion yet.


The stress is kicking in! Whoever came up with the system to test students five subjects in one day?


Tomorrow is the day I take my CSAT. This will decide my entire future. Wish me luck.


The exams were difficult, no doubt, but I think I managed them well and that my hard work paid off. BASK University, I’m coming for you!


Since our life-and-death exams were over, Eunmi decided to throw a party at her house to celebrate. Each invited person was only supposed to bring along another person, but I begged her to allow me to bring two, and she agreed with some bribes.

I brought dimple boy and Bacon along, and dimple boy agreed to be the deejay of the party while Bacon agreed to sing a few songs to liven up the mood (if I stop calling him that nickname, but he didn't say I couldn't write it inside my diary).

Also, for some uncertain reason, Eunmi managed to get hold of a bottle of vodka so everyone had a little taste. We weren’t allowed to drink much in case any adults dropped by to check on us. Dimple boy and Bacon, who were of legal age to drink alcohol, finished off the rest of the bottle.

Dimple boy might have had too much to drink, because he appeared to be a little tipsy, and in his slightly drunken stupor called me “potato girl”. Hah, potato girl.


So, Luhan left.

Don't worry, I’m still continuing this story as usual. In fact, I actually feel kinda happy for him to be able to escape the clutches of SM at long last. I hope the rest of the group leaves too, so they can re-band in another entertainment and continue with their group activities.

Seriously SM, you don't deserve those idols unless you get your together. Until then, you (I don't usually swear unless I’m super pissed, you know what that means).

Also, I saw some racist fans on social networks. Whatever happened to “We Are One”?

-Jihyun