Entry 136-140

Strayed

06.04.2015-10.04.2015

Deerface is starting to grow on me, for some unknown reason. But I still hate him.

He kept staring at me throughout my visit to the dorm, which led to me hiding in Kai’s room for the whole time.

Unfortunately, their manager arrived at their place for a surprise check while we were still inside. Kai’s room could only conceal one of us at a hidden corner, so Deerface quickly shoved me into the other hidden corner in his room while Hwajae squeezed into the small area. After a bit of rustling, I heard the front door open and close. Seconds later, Deerface pulled me out and dusted some of the dirt I caught on off me.

Ugh, why is he being so nice all of a sudden?


Squishy, squishy, squishy, squishy, squishy.

Why is it so hard for me to meet you when we’re in the same city now?

I had a dream of him, it was of us when we were still dating.

I’m going crazy because of him. Aish, why does he have this effect on me?


Dimple boy went back, despite my pleas for him to stay until tomorrow, since it was my birthday the next day. He apologised and explained that there was an emergency back at Gwangyang, but my mood was still dampened. Ah well, I still have Hwajae and Kai anyway.

On a side note, Deerface slipped a note under our door to wish me an early happy birthday. I swear he’s getting creepier by the day. And how did he even find out in the first place? More importantly, why did he even bother finding out about it?


It’s my birthday today. I wonder if Squishy remembers it…

I received a fair amount of birthday wishes from my friends, but all of them couldn't compare to the single wish that could’ve come from him.


I didn't forget Hwajae this time because after my consultation session with Tao and Raejin, I went home straight away to have dinner with her.

We were going to go with takeout but she had the idea of making our own dinner instead (oh no). It was a miracle she didn't burn down the kitchen, considering she only learnt how to fry an egg when she was sixteen. I made most of the food in the end, with her watching me from the side-lines. The look on her face was priceless when I told her to tend the pan of food (which was still halfway cooking) because I needed the toilet.

I only went to the toilet after the food was cooked as she ran out of the kitchen and didn't come back until everything was laid out. Aish, this girl.


Guise have you heard the OSTs sung by D.O and Kris? The one sung by D.O (Scream) didn't exactly call out to me but I absolutely loved the one from Kris (There is a Place). I’m listening to it on repeat right now because it’s so good and the fact that I understand the lyrics (I’m Chinese) appeals even more to me.

Also, I started watching some Exo interviews and holy crap, Luhan sounds really manly while speaking in Chinese. If I heard his voice without knowing what he looks like, I would’ve pictured him as a super manly guy, not with that baby face of his.

-vihyun