Entry 126-130

Strayed

Triple update!! Read chapters 24 and 25 if you haven't!!


23.03.2015-27.03.2015

Kai asked us why we stopped visiting the dorm, and I froze when I heard his question. Luckily, Hwajae was there to cover for me by saying we didn't have the time since homework was piling up.

Should I tell Kai about what happened? I mean, I couldn't continue avoiding his invites.


I went to the dorm again with Hwajae, although she said I shouldn't tag along. I swear the way I entered the house was similar to that of a thief. Sneaky, I meant.

I scanned the house for any sight of Deerface before straightening my back and walking in line with Hwajae when I saw that he wasn't there. He was there after all, because right before I twisted the knob of Kai's room door, I heard his voice calling out my name. Needless to say, I entered the room and pulled Hwajae in at lightning speed before locking the door. Kai was inside the room, so he witnessed everything, and quirked a brow at my actions. I simply gave him a sheepish smile but I faltered when I heard a few knocks on the door.

Kai lightly pushed Hwajae and me further into his room before unlocking the door and opening it to reveal Deerface with his stupid angelic grin of his. Said guy specifically asked to speak to me privately, and I almost fainted out of fear.

He got his way after all, because Kai pulled me out despite my protests. I couldn't blame him either, since he didn't know better.

I originally thought he was going to do something bad to me, but instead he took my hand and placed a paper note on my palm before ruffling my hair and walking away to his room. I slowly peeked at the contents of the note, and it wrote: Sorry about that day, I hope we can be friends?

What the hell man, does he have split personalities or something along those lines?

That note though... Squishy used to write short notes to me, whether it was during the confession or after a small fight. I really miss him.


So I asked Zitao whether he could help me with my Chinese, but I didn't want his girlfriend to get the wrong idea, so I asked him to invite her along too, and it turned out to be one of the best ideas I had.

Her name is Raejin, and she is one of the friendliest people I have ever met. No wonder he likes her. She took Chinese as a third subject in high school and extra courses in her free time, so I could ask her for help too.

They are like the perfect couple, bubbly and cheerful all the time. I wonder if Squishy and I were like that when we were dating...


Kai came over to our apartment today and informed that he would be staying the night.

He brought back a few bottled drinks, courtesy of Deerface. I didn't drink any of them, afraid that they might be laced with poison (I might be exaggerating on that one). I honestly don't get him, one second he acts all irritated with you, and the next he turns into this sweetheart you cannot hate no matter what.

He's messing with my head and I don't like it.

Anyway Kai has the impression of Deerface and me getting along just fine, which resulted in Hwajae and me giving each other knowing looks. Never in a million years will I get along well with him.


Ha. Haha. Hahaha.

What are the chances? Seriously.

Apparently Kai had two days off, which meant Deerface had the same treatment from the company as well. And you know what Kai did? He invited Deerface to our house for a sleepover.

Dinner was awkward as hell, especially with said annoying guy sitting next to me. Whoever said this will be a good idea?

Right this second, he is in Kai's room, and I can hear his laughter very clearly.

Kai suggested for us to play Monopoly until daybreak later on and I just can't imagine what I will do if Deerface even gets close to me for even one second. I will break his neck if he does that thing he did at the dorm again. Watch me. Just watch me.