Entry 71-75

Strayed

05.01.2015-09.01.2015

Word seemed to have travelled fast because Sookyu came around to snap a few pictures of us at work. However, she didn't exactly support Dimplepotato, since she was mentioning how Squishycookies was a better ship. Oh well, maybe it just takes time for people to forget about Squishycookies.

Seriously though, Sookyu should get a scholarship in the paparazzi course because we didn't see her coming at all.


We had our first date today after work. It wasn't much, just a simple dinner at a further mall, but our silly conversations made up for it. It’s always so interesting talking to dimple boy, you never know what kind of jokes he’ll crack next.


I realised dimple boy likes skinship a lot, which explains the random hugs and kisses. I didn't say I didn't like it, since I’m someone who likes skinship very much too.


Since Hwajae was working somewhere else, I was with Kai alone for my whole shift that day, which wasn't very pleasant considering all he talked about was how I could improve my relationship with dimple boy. I think he should be more concerned about Jongjae instead of butting into my personal matters. Not that I’m complaining, but I just need some space and a period of time where no one spoke of Dimplepotato.

I sound like a selfish person. I’m just so tired.

Kai might’ve noticed after I brushed his suggestions off, obviously irritated, because he stopped immediately. I was quite surprised since I thought he would continue judging by the person he was. Maybe Hwajae was changing him.


I apologised to Kai after my outburst yesterday, but he only grinned and told me that he didn't mind. I should have known that he isn’t the type of person to hold grudges, judging by his easy-going personality.

He told me that he was scouted by an entertainment recently as well. I thought it was perfect since the entertainment is located in Seoul and Hwajae was planning to study in a university there too.

Ah maybe he’ll become famous in the future. He had better not forget about us by then.