Entry 186-190

Strayed

29.12.2015

It’s the new year soon, which means everyone is going to turn a year older together.

For me, I wish that I will meet Squishy soon. I don't think that’s too much to ask.

For Squishy, I wish for a sign to be given to him, so that he can find me.

For Hwajae, I wish that she will be successful in her next interview with whichever entertainment she is aiming for.

For Kai, I wish that he will get to debut soon and become a famous idol, who is loved by everyone.

For Ji ae, I wish that her pastry shop will gain popularity and take care of herself more instead of worrying about the shop so much.

For Soojoon, I wish that he will survive university, like how I’m doing.

For Hyori, I wish that her pastry shop will gain popularity (again) and not get influenced by Kris’ erted mind easily.

For Kris, I wish that he can find a job soon because he is seriously stressed about that right now.

For Lay, I wish that he will continue making awesome tracks and tunes for the world to listen to, and fall in love with his work.

For Baekhyun, I wish that he will introduce his girlfriend to us soon and not hide her from us.

For Xiumin, I wish that he will quickly find a girlfriend soon because he is currently very lonely and he needs some colour in his life.

For Luhan (I’m not that bad), I wish that he will stop being a creep and approach me like how a normal stranger will, so we can be friends.

For all the couples, I wish that they will stay together for a very long time.

For all of us, I wish that we will be more mature as we age and for us to always stick together because it’s not home if even one is not around.


05.01.2016

I think Kris got a job as a high-paying secretory, I’m not too sure. Maybe I would ask him if he wasn't so busy nowadays. However, I’m still happy for him, he finally got a job after searching for five months? Six months? Again, I’m not very sure.

Ever since he accepted the job offer, I don't see him that often anymore, though he still returns to their house beside the shop every night. Hyori has been pretty concerned about him staying up until the wee hours of the night to type out the reports his boss assigned him to write, and was cursing at how much work his boss is throwing at him since the first day. I guess this is what he gets when he accepts a high post?

However, I think his boss should be more considerate and think about his employee’s health more. We are all human after all. Now the more I speak of it, the more I feel his boss is unreasonable. I mean, Kris only started a week ago and he’s already receiving two reports per day to finish? Is this torture or is this torture? (I can never finish typing out so many reports, I wonder how I’m going to survive when I’m out in the field.)

I told Hyori not to worry though, because Kris is someone who knows his limit and will take a break when necessary. I hope that’s true. Maybe I should do some research on the company he’s working in, if I can even reach him nowadays.


12.01.2016

It doesn't snow much in Seoul, but it still snows, so that’s nice.

The temperature’s dropping for sure, and I have to cover myself up in layers of clothing before leaving the house. The heater broke, which means our house is as cold as the outdoors, and we have to take cold showers and sleep in the cold too. I tried getting someone to fix it, but they only came a few days later, so we were forced to endure the cold while we were waiting for the mechanics.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I made a do-it-yourself warming kit to at least make it more bearable. I borrowed some blankets from Baozi too, so we can shield ourselves from the cold. Hwajae and I ended up sleeping together on the same bed so our body warmth could make us feel better.

By the time the heater was fixed, I think our brains were already fried because our response times became much slower than usual. Well, at least the heater is fixed.


19.01.2016

The ban’s been lifted again. Now I just have to make sure not to cross paths with Deerface, though I’m pretty sure he will try his best to annoy me.

It’s my holiday now, so it will be easier for me to avoid him.

He didn't leave notes at my doorstep like the previous times, which made me confused. The bans probably scared him, so he doesn't dare to act rashly this time. Funny though, I was actually looking forward to his notes so I can have an excuse to hate him.

I shouldn't speak so soon, because his notes came eventually nearing the end of the week. It said: Are you enjoying my pain from those bans?

I actually laughed at it, and I left my answer (a big ‘YES’) outside his dorm.

It’s like we only communicate through notes, we don't even know each other’s numbers. Our relationship is so interesting.


26.01.2016

Oh no. This is not good.

Hwajae’s relationship with Kai was discovered by her parents, and according to her, they are extremely strict on dating. She told me that they wanted her to finish her studies in university first before getting a boyfriend.

I hope I can comfort her, but it’s useless since she locked herself inside her room once she reached the house, and she’s still inside her room now as I’m writing this. I can hear her crying, dear god.

I guess it’s up to us to fix this whole matter now.

Ji ae, Hyori and I travelled to our hometown to pay a visit to her parents. We tried to convince them that Jongjae’s relationship isn’t affecting Hwajae’s grades in any way, and it will not affect them anytime soon either. They weren’t very pleased to know that we were already aware of their relationship and we didn't tell them earlier. Well, we knew that this would happen, that’s the main reason why we kept it from you folks.

They also had another reason for being against their relationship; Kai is a trainee idol, so their future is unassured. We explained that it’s not a big issue, but they wouldn’t take in anything we said.

We got chased out in the end, and they didn't give us a reply on whether they will allow them to continue dating or not. I think we touched their hearts with our persuasive methods, but nothing’s for sure before a decision is made. I just hope they will see how much Hwajae and Kai love each other and accept their relationship.

Oh well, they can’t do anything about it anyway because the two of them will continue to see each other behind her parents’ backs whether they like it or not.