Entry 56-60

Strayed

15.12.2014-19.12.2014

I’m so addicted to a new song recently, I can’t stop listening to it and I can’t get the tune out of my head. Now I’ll have to listen to it until I start hating it. Does anyone else do that? I think I’m weird…

Also, I found out that the new song I’m so addicted to was actually composed by dimple boy. It’s so good, I swear. I casually mentioned the song name and he told me that he was the one who arranged the music! I wish I was as talented as him…


I cannot believe it! My favourite idol group of all time, Infinite, is holding a concert in Seoul a week before my flight there. I could’ve went if the concert was held later! Oh lord why?


I got in touch with binary today, and it’s so interesting!

I was annoying dimple boy with numerous zeros and ones when I was supposed to write down the numbers of the orders and I sent out binary texts to most of the friends in my contact list. I’m such a bother at times.


I met up with Baekhyun again in the afternoon. It’s been so long since I saw him.

He told me that he’s going to work at some fancy entertainment after an enrichment course he signed up for here. It should take a little more than a year before he can move to Seoul.

I can’t wait to get there. I won’t say this out loud, but I hope to find Squishy there as soon as possible.


Dimple boy might have hinted that he likes me. What should I do now? Ugh I’m so frustrated!


Hi all, I’m going on a semi-hiatus starting this Friday because my exams start on that day. Thanks for the support so far and don't forget to leave comments because they are my motivation!

-Jihyun