Entry 191-195

Strayed

02.02.2016

One way or another, I started to like wearing dresses, though I’m not planning on wearing them everyday, maybe just once a week. And it’s still super cold, so it’s winter coats for me all the way until the end of winter season. School hasn't started yet, but if Raejin saw the sudden change in my taste in fashion, she would definitely squeal and spazz about how pretty I looked like in a dress (which is not true on my account).

Hwajae was forced to move back to her hometown for the rest of the holidays because of that issue with Kai, so I’m the only one left in the apartment. That’s bad news for me and great news for Deerface as he has an excuse for crashing over at my place just because he couldn't stand Kai sulking all day. I didn't even have time to reject him when he brought over some of his clothes and made a beeline for the guest room. Seriously, this is not the way to ask (though I would probably throw him out anyway).

He locked himself inside the guest room, and I was contemplating on finding the key to open the guest room door, but I couldn't be bothered, so I stayed in my room the whole day and wished for him to leave on his own. He did leave in the end, but he came back at night, ringing the doorbell incessantly while I was preparing for bed. As much as I didn't want to let him in, I had to because he would continue ringing the doorbell continuously if I didn't. Is he never going to leave me alone?


09.02.2016

After two weeks of pleading from Hwajae and the rest of us, her parents finally allowed Jongjae to continue dating.

It took a lot of effort on our part, since we travelled back to our hometown where they lived several times just to try to persuade them to allow them to continue dating. However, I’m just glad that they could be together, and now they have her parents’ blessings, which is perfect! Also, Hwajae was allowed to move back to our apartment in Seoul for the remaining of our holidays, so I’m not alone anymore and Deerface has to move back to the dorm! (I don't understand why he is allowed to stay somewhere other than the dorm.)

I’m glad that their ordeal is over, at least that’s one thing off my mind.

I think Deerface wanted to continue staying in our house, but with Hwajae around now, there is definitely no way he is living under the same roof as us. Hwajae was pretty surprised that I managed to survive living with him for a week. It’s not difficult, simply lock yourself up in your room all day and you’ll do just fine. And he’s practising in the entertainment for most of the day anyway, which made my life a lot easier.


16.02.2016

The snow stopped, so the temperature’s rising again. Time to lose the winter coats!

I wore sweaters while Hwajae stuck with thick jackets. Well, she’s always known to have a lower immunity to cold temperatures.

She’s more cheerful lately, after knowing her parents’ approval about her relationship with Kai. She even offered to teach me a part of the dance she had been practising for the next interview with the entertainment, to which I failed terribly in keeping up with her pace. I should start dancing again, I seemed to have lost my touch after not using my muscles for so long.

Also, I just realised, if Hwajae were to join Kai’s entertainment as a backup dancer, doesn't that mean she’ll be working with Deerface a lot too? I would rather jump off a building than see his face everyday, though we’re on better terms nowadays. Maybe I’ll just jump off a building that is five storeys high.


23.02.2016

Hyori contacted me and complained to me that Kris has been working so much that he started staying overnight in the company from time to time. I could tell that she was worried-sick because she was fidgeting so often and I have never seen her fretting over something so much in my entire lifetime of knowing her.

Aish this guy, I thought he was a sensible person who knew how to take care of himself.

I called him up the next day, though he only picked up after fifteen minutes of ringing, and he almost rejected my offer in treating him to dinner. He accepted in the end as I wouldn't let him hang up if he didn't oblige, and I made him knock off from work early so he can get some rest at home with Hyori.

All of us ate at the pastry shop, before I separated Kris away from the others and spoke to him privately. I explained the reasons for my actions, and he felt guilty for worrying Hyori plus the rest of us. He said that he will try to look out for his health more after the hurdle the company is trying to jump over has been overcame before he joined Hyori in their house. I hope he does that soon.

I think he wanted to tell me something else, but I pushed him into the house before he could say anything so he could rest more. I guess that can wait, health is more important.


01.03.2016

Happy New Year everyone! So, the new school year starts tomorrow, and I’m already looking forward to the end of the school semester. Am I the only one who feels that?

I dyed my hair red, it’s not very obvious in dim lighting. Some of my friends thought that I dyed my hair back to black when I was meeting up with them during the night.

It suits me pretty well actually, better than when my hair was purple. I guess in life, there are trials and errors along the way, and this is one of mine. I’m satisfied with it now, and I’m not going to care about what other people in my university say when I start the semester tomorrow.

It wasn't that bad actually, since one batch of judgemental seniors were gone. Some of the juniors even thought I was cool for having a less generic hair colour. Yes, I was involved with this year’s orientation because I thought it would be fun. It was, and I don't regret joining the committee.

Unfortunately, the new school year also meant that Tao and Raejin have graduated. I asked to keep in touch, since they’re such nice people, though I don't think we’ll be meeting up that often now (because second year of university is busy for me and they have started work in some small firm). I have learnt so much from them, the most being the Chinese language, which I can converse in fairly fluently now. I can still remember the first thing I did was to learn all the swear words in that language. Come on, I know I’m not the only one who does this.